One Woman Too Many Ch. 02

Story Info
Candi tells her side of affair.
10.1k words
4.03
30.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is a second story about a man torn between two women. It is told from the other woman's point of view. If you haven't read the first, please do so. Thanks. My special thanks to hkf999 for editing the story and to Submissioness for her help.

*

Hi there. My name is Candi Deetry. I am a young woman with a strong appetite for men. I can't help it. I'm made that way. I've got a very healthy body, with curves that drive a lot of men crazy. I have to work hard to keep myself in shape. It has paid off for me for most of my life.

I don't have trouble with most other people and am very outgoing. Women, in particular married women, seem to be so intimidated by my looks. They call me nasty names. They think that I only live to steal their men. That is not true. I wish they would just chill.

I never try to steal a man away from someone else. I can't stop a man from running to me, though. Right?

I have never asked a man to dump his wife for me, either. Besides, I have plenty of men knocking at my door, without me needing to steal away anyone. Maybe, if they would just take care of things at home, their men wouldn't run away. You've probably heard that before, but it's true. Deal with it. Stop being mad at any woman such as me for wanting to have sex with a man, when you don't.

Like most women, I think, I am looking for the Mr. Right to come along. I just spend more time and energy looking, than most. I even thought I had him a time or two. Finding him, girls, takes a lot of work and patience. I know it will pay off in the end.

Have I had a lot of boyfriends? Maybe. I've been around the block a few times. I'm not a whore, though. I'm not sleazy. I don't have STDs. Most of my boyfriends have to wear a condom. Not all, but honestly, do you make your husband wear one? Anyway, I'm classy, not sleazy. If you knew me, you'd know.

Am I a nymphomaniac? I don't think so, if I understand the word. I think I've got more control than that. I've been called that at times. Even Tom teased me about that. He would sometimes call me his little sweet nympho. I didn't mind. He was a man's man, my man. I knew he loved me.

And speaking of Tom. He is a sweet and kind man. He is gentle, yet strong. He tries not to be shy, but it's hard for him. It's also one of the things that's so attractive about him. I don't think any man put more effort into trying to please two women than he did, so back off.

For the record, I never put down his wife to him or begged him to leave her. I knew that if he were truly mine that I would have him in the end.

Now, I'll not lie. I did everything I could, when I was with him, to show how much he meant to me. I showed him I needed and wanted him. I wanted him to have no doubt that I was serious about him…about us. Any interested girl would do the same. Right? You know I'm right!

Did we have sex? Of course, but more importantly, we made love. We loved each other and that's that. It was beautiful. It was pure. So, drop it.

Getting To Know Tom:

Now, let me tell you about the whole "affair," as they call it. Then maybe you can understand exactly how we came to fall in love.

I first saw Tom shortly after I moved in. It was a pretty afternoon and I was bringing in some groceries. I looked up the street and saw him out in his yard. He must have been hot and sweaty. He pulled off his tee shirt. He took my breath and I believe there was an instant attraction. I wanted to run up the street and offer him a cool drink. Maybe even help him out of the rest of those hot clothes. I didn't though. Even though the thought made me very horny, I knew his wife would kill me before I got within 50 feet from him. Her, or any of the other women in the neighborhood. They branded me without really knowing me…Anyway…

He finally looked my way and our eyes met from the distance. I wanted to blow him a kiss, but chose a cute hand wave instead. He waved back. My eye sight is pretty darn good too and I saw him smile.

A couple of times, as I carried more things into the house, I glanced up to see him watching me. He tried to make like he wasn't staring, but a girl knows. Right then, I had the strongest feeling that we would be together.

A few days later, I saw him again at lunch. I walk to lunch from my work. As I left the building, that day, I saw Tom walk by. He looked so handsome, strong, and powerful in that suit he wore. However, I could tell he was shy by the way he acted. He saw me, waved, said a hello, and kept walking. Well…he was going my way. So I quickly joined up with him and kept pace.

"Got that lawn under control," I chuckled.

"Or maybe it's got me," he replied as we joined smiles and he laughed.

His face reddened slightly. Yep, he was fighting his shyness, but he liked me. It just felt so right walking beside him. Yeah…I had a warm feeling about this one.

"Hi, I'm…uh…I mean I'm Tom Canton."

He stopped, turned, and looked right into my eyes. Oh, his eyes spoke volumes to me. I stood there in a daze, when all of the sudden, I realized his hand was stretched out to me. He was slightly embarrassed for holding his hand out so long without me taking it. We then shook hands and he held mine for more than a moment.

"Sorry. I'm Candi Deetry. But you can call me anytime…I mean Candi."

"Oooo. Then, by all means call me Tom. I mean we are neighbors, right?'

"Absolutely, and what are neighbors for." I winked. We laughed again and proceeded to walk.

"Well, where do you eat, Candi?"

"Usually I grab a salad at Tony's Grill, and you?"

"The Come Hungry Buffet and Lounge."

"Oh? Is it good?"

"Not sure about the salads, but yeah. I think so."

"I might like to try that. Do you mind?"

"No, why not."

Is Love On The Menu:

We walked in and sat in a booth. While waiting for our food, I noticed that most people seemed to think we were a couple. Tom never even corrected the waitress when she addressed us as though I were the "little woman." Well I was his woman. He just didn't know it yet, the sweet man.

It didn't matter anyway. I was happy and thought we made the perfect couple. I'll have to show you our picture sometime.

After eating, we were given a single ticket. Before I could return from visiting the ladies room, Tom had paid for us. That was sweet. Trust me ladies, I've had some jack asses before, who took me out and expected me to pay. That is such a turn off.

Just to let you know. The salads weren't the best, but the company was.

Starting from the next day. It became our thing. I waited for him outside at lunch and we went on our little noontime "dates." Ok, so maybe they weren't "dates." Well…yes they were. We just didn't make out or anything. Only occasional touching or brushing, at least for a while.

Maybe I doted over him at times, but I could tell he liked the attention. He is a man. And he would always get me laughing with his cute jokes or stories. If nothing else, the way he told them and his facial expressions would pull you right in. You'd have to laugh.

Maybe I was being naughty, but I quickly began dressing for his attention. Not quite as toned down as usual. I tried to wear either a nice blouse or dress that accented my breasts. My dresses were just long enough; and, my pant suits accentuated my round ass. I've been told I have a nice one and I dressed to impress…Tom, if no one else.

I'm telling you, one look at me and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. He actually started touching me more. He also started talking in hushed sexy tones and brushing up to me more. Sure, he was a gentleman and I knew it was hard for him, being married, not to throw his arms around me. But I could tell, we were both falling fast.

Girls, I tell you. He'd sometimes get a hard on right there in the restaurant. And it happened more than once. He tried to hide it. I saw though, and I smiled, letting him know it was alright. Hey, I was flattered. What could I say? He wanted me bad and I knew if he weren't married…mmmm…Well like I said, he would come to me in the end. And I couldn't quite talk myself into just grabbing it in his pants. Not then. The poor man would probably have had a stroke. But, I was…wet…very wet too, ya know?

We got much closer. I couldn't wait till he would just take me into his strong arms and ravish me. He was making me very horny every time we were together. It took a lot of resolve and focus on the future, not to just take him and me to paradise whether he wanted it or not.

I started moving things forward a little for both of us. I brought papers in at times to show him, so that I could sit right next to him. I would ask his advice, even when I didn't really need it. I would let a hand fall gently on his leg while pointing something out with the other.

That's when I would see him paying more attention to my cleavage than the papers. I couldn't help, but smile, when a tent would form in his pants. The powerful feeling you get at a time like that is something only a woman can know. It's sexy and incredible to realize you have turned him on so much, that there is not much blood left in his brain to think with. It's all rushed into that wonderful tool, which is hidden in his pants. Once, I showed him some photos of me, on the beach, in a bikini. He got so hard. His breath was erratic. He excused himself quickly to the men's room. When he returned he was fine. Ahhhhh, I know. That's not fair.

He is a fine man too. Sally didn't really know what she had.

Tom and I both got off work before his wife did. It seemed a shame, for him to be at home all alone, while my house was falling apart. Well…I mean, we both had our needs. Yes, I could have called a boyfriend at the time, but they weren't as good as Tom. They just wanted to get into my pants. You know how that is. A short romp with a condom stretched boyfriend was only a temporary solution, at best. Tom cared.

When I would get home I'd call him to come help me fix something. He never said, "No." You just don't know how hard it was with him in my house. I wanted to rape him right there. Instead I had to settle for brushing up against him and "accidentally" flashing him. Maybe petting him at times by "mistake." I always thanked him and left no doubt in his mind. For me, I knew that after he'd leave, I'd be masturbating, for sure.

Occasionally, I would walk him out. Maybe give him a light hug.

"Is there anything you need me to do, Tom?"

"Uh…No Candi. Thanks. I've got to get home."

"Thank you, Tom." He would start to walk away.

"Tom," I said as sexy as I could. He would stop for a minute and turn. "You can drop by anytime…for anything. You know that, right sweety?"

He'd smile with that big sexy grin. Then turn and walk away.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Candi."

Sometimes, he would give me a little gift. You know, like flowers or a necklace. That sort of thing. They were darling things, for a "friend" to give. Wouldn't you say? Beautiful flowers, that I'd put on display. Jewelry, as well, that I'd wear for him each day. Hell, if he had given me underwear, I'd have worn that too.

A Growing Pain In Our Relationship:

One day at lunch, Tom looked like he was very worried about something. He was giving me some space, and I didn't like it. I didn't want any. We were sitting there not saying much. I was just starting to ask what was going on, when he spoke.

"Candi, uh…my wife…uh"

"Yes, sweety." I quickly moved close to his side and rested a hand over his. I let one fall gently to the back of his neck, while looking into his eyes.

"My wife is furious with me for going to your house in the afternoons. I don't know if we should still keep seeing each other… I mean at lunch and all."

My hands dropped quickly to my side and I was mad that he would even suggest such a thing. I knew he didn't want it and neither did I. I faced the table and stared.

"Nosy neighbors should mind their own business," I thought verbally. I didn't mean to say it out loud. I knew someone had gone tattling to Sally. Those old women around me had way too much time and imagination on their hands. If they just would have minded their own…

At that moment, I knew what to do. I knew that Tom couldn't help it. After all, he was married. He just needed a way to satisfy both Sally…and me. I looked at him as sexy as I could and put my arms around his neck. "You big stupid sexy man," I thought, "Why didn't you just say so?"

"Well we can't have that, can we?" I said. Poor man didn't have a clue, about the woman he was in love with. Yeah, I knew we'd make it.

"No. I thought that if…"

"Leave the thinking to me," I thought, "You just keep that thing in your pants from erupting too soon." I smiled.

"Here's what we'll do, honey," I said in my very reassuring voice.

I then moved very close and pulled his head closer. I gently pressed my lips to his lips and at first he was unsure. I kept kissing and lightly moaned as he was returning the kiss in passion. Our tongues said hello and I began searching for his tonsils. I could have stayed there forever, but we would have been thrown out when we were naked and fucking mercilessly. Especially, at the noontime rush.

We finally broke free. That was our first real kiss and I knew I had his attention.

"You just need to be more careful," I said. "You've got to avoid those nosy idiots in the neighborhood. Sally just got upset. That's all. You're not doing anything wrong, darling. Just go around the back. There are lots of bushes and things there and no one will see."

Of course, I made sure he understood with a few strategic kisses. In the end, he agreed. He was being cute again, but all was well.

"Yes, but can't your boyfriends do it?" His blood obviously still needed to return fully to his brain.

"No, silly. I don't think they know how." We laughed.

That night, Sally came by. I had never really seen her this close. She was very attractive, honestly. I could see what Tom saw in her. I felt a twinge of jealousy, although I knew she couldn't beat me in a beauty contest. And from what Tom had told me of their lives, I knew I could beat her in a sexual contest, any day of the week. I wasn't worried.

She was not happy. We sat in the living room and made very small talk. Then she got down to business.

"Candi, I believe you know who I am."

"Your Sally. Tom's wife." I gritted my teeth and smiled.

"Yes…" She was thinking and rubbing her hands. "Candi, I need you to be honest with me about something."

"Sure…Ok."

"Are you sleeping with Tom?"

"WHAT? You sleep with Tom. You know that right?" Ok. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"Why you bitch! You know damn well what I mean…SEX, you whore."

"I'm not a whore; and, if you don't tone it down, you can just leave."

"I'm not going anywhere till you answer me."

"What gives you the idea that I would have sex with Tom? I've got enough boyfriends."

"Don't lie to me Candi. We need to both be clear on what's going on."

"What is going on? This is the first time you come here and you ask me that. All I've ever heard from you and your buddies around here is how bad I am. You think I'm a whore or something. WELL I'M NOT!"

"It's not about you, young lady…Well maybe it is. What's most important is Tom. You know Tom? You have him over here all the time and that is going to stop. NOW!"

"WHAT? How dare you come here and say those things. I'm not as young as you think, old lady, and I won't be told what I will or won't do. If you're so worried about Tom, then go home and fuck his brains out. Maybe he'll stay with you then. And for your information, WE ARE NOT FUCKING! Got It?"

I think she was more than a little relieved. The bitch just didn't know who she was talking to. "Someday Sally," I thought, "I won't be able to give you that answer; and, there is nothing you can do about it."

I was mad I know. I didn't like yelling profanities. We both steamed for a bit.

"Ok. Alright," she finally said. She was starting to regain some composure and so was I.

"I'm sorry," she continued. A tear was running down her cheek. "I just can't loose Tom. You understand that, right?" She stopped crying and wiped her tears. "He is MY husband and I love him. I won't give him up without a fight!"

She was very resolved and stormed out almost slamming the door.

Sadness and Joy:

My plan to keep Tom coming over did seem to work though. Sally seemed to be happy as a clam. He spent quality time with her and yes, it made me a little jealous. I knew, he had too, but I wanted us to have more time together. Selfish? Maybe. If I didn't have him soon, I think I would go out of my mind.

I got some bad news, one day. My cousin, Charlene, had passed away in an automobile accident. We were like sisters. We were so close. I was thinking of our times together, before I moved here. We spent many a time chasing men together. I wish she could have met Tom. I cried a lot before the funeral.

When I went to lunch with Tom the day before the funeral, I was sad. I really didn't want to be that way for him, but I really needed him badly. I had to at least have him hug me and comfort my troubles away.

"Tom, my cousin died. We were real close."

He looked so concerned. I loved him so much.

"I'm so sorry Candi. I knew something was bothering you. Is there something I can get you? Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes Tom, there is."

"Name it, Candi."

"This may seem strange…but…um?"

"Just say it."

"The funerals tomorrow and…" I could tell he was unsure what I was wanting from him. I tried to smile.

"Ok?"

"I need you. I REALLY need you to come to the funeral with me. PLEASE! I don't think I can make it without a friend as close as you. Please do it for me. PLEASE!" He tried to comfort me, but what I needed was him.

"I don't know if that would be wise, with Sally and all. You see? I really want to be there for you but…"

"Please sweety, PLEASE!"

I pleaded with him some more and he told me he would see what he could do. I felt a little better, I think.

The more I thought of Sally's hold over our love, I wanted to curse Sally. I wanted to march right into her house and slap the bitch. I would tell her, "Listen Sally, Tom and I need some time. He's going with me to the funeral and that's that. And, if he doesn't want to come home to your nagging, he can stay with me." I didn't though and it probably wouldn't have helped our cause.

Tom called and told me he would be able to take me. I instantly became excited. I spent a lot of time dressing for our day together. I put on the sexiest clothes I could find, without being disrespectful to the funeral guests. But, I wanted Toms full attention. I wanted him to know what he was getting, when he chose me. I was going to let him know that this damsel in distress was ready for her prince, Tom. He would rescue me and we could live out our lives in paradise. A girl can dream, you know. I wasn't taking any chances.

I had on my perfect makeup touches. I had on a nice shade of my subtle and hot red lipstick, but not too much. I'm no whore. I topped my lips with a sweet strawberry lip-gloss. I applied myself with his favorite perfume. I had on black thigh highs with a garter belt, and black lace panties with matching bra. My dress was black and flowing, but short. I had on a red blouse and black jacket that didn't cover my cleavage. I had some nice black shoes with 2-inch heels and a matching handbag.

I looked in the mirror. "Damn woman! Who are you and what have you done with Candi?" I snickered, "You look fine!" I knew if this didn't straighten his cock, he was either in bad need of Viagra or I would have had to throw in the towel right then. Not likely to either.