One Woman - Two Masters

Story Info
Wife's intended dalliance saves her marriage.
4.3k words
4.24
23.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thor_pf
thor_pf
47 Followers

I serve two masters. My Husband and my Secret Master.

It all began a few years ago. My marriage was a wreck. My husband almost never wanted to have sex with me and I didn't miss it. Well, I did miss sex. I just didn't miss sex with my husband. I wanted something else. I wanted a powerful man to take me by force, make me please Him without regard for my own wishes. Make me submit my body to His whims. I wanted a Master!

I must have known it for a long time before I allowed the thought to become conscious. Then, I fought it for even longer until I could no longer keep it down. With the ultimate goal of leaving my husband in mind, I began looking for another man. A Master.

I spent endless hours at web sites, reading the sad ads from posers, fakes and beginners. I looked and I searched and I read. I even placed an ad of my own, but the returns were so totally discouraging that I had almost given up when He wrote.

He.

My Secret Master.

He wrote, ordering me to present myself at a hotel room on a certain day and time. To my astonishment, I found myself at His door at the appointed time. How had I managed to sneak away from my husband and children on a weekday evening to start a clandestine affair with a stranger? Trembling, I knocked on the door at exactly the appointed time. That much I had learned from my surfing. A sub must be punctual. The man in the room was not what I had expected. His body was not in any significant way different from my husband's or from those of thousands of average men. But his posture was different. He commanded my full attention and I knew right away that he was my Master. His face was hidden in a mask similar to those worn by wrestlers so that I could not make out even His hair color. Just His eyes. And I heard His voice. My Master's voice. A low whisper that demanded my full attention. He ordered me to strip and I stripped, obediently. He ordered me to stand naked before Him, to show my body to Him. To pose and expose my most intimate body parts to Him. He ordered me to turn my back to Him, to bend over and spread my ass cheeks for Him, to hook my fingers in first my vagina and then my rectum to pull myself open for Him and expose my most secret flesh to Him.

Then he rejected me! I disappointed Him, He said. I was too hairy, He said. I was devastated. He said He would never consider using a woman's cunt or ass unless they were completely shaven clean. A hairy woman, He said, was no good other than as a throat slave. I offered my mouth to Him, saying that He could use any part of my body as he saw fit. He ordered me to my knees and dropped His pants. He shoved His cock down my throat just once and I gagged, nearly vomiting. He withdrew in disgust. I had failed again!

I begged. I pleaded. I asked for one more chance. Eventually He relented. I would be given one more chance, He said. I was to go home to my husband, shave myself and practice deep-throating on him. When I was appropriately clean and thought myself able to service my Master in all holes, I was to mail Him again and apply for a new chance. I whined and writhed. I said I could never face the shame of appearing shaven before my husband, nor could I behave like slut with him and suck him into my throat. Master angered at my words. I was to learn my place, He said. I was to do whatever He told me, He said. I was to offer my body to whomever He told me, He said. What better way to overcome my inhibitions than to learn to be a slut with the man I was married to, He asked. I bowed my head in shame and swore to do as He told me.

That night, I returned home unsatisfied. I decided against shaving unannounced, in case my husband would connect it with my sudden departure from our home. Instead, I waited until bedtime, then enticed my husband into bed and went down on him. I climbed on top of him in a 69 position so I could take his cock into my mouth. I marvelled at the taste. I couldn't remember how long it had been since I last tried oral sex with him. I slowly sunk my face over his cock and tested how far I could go before the nauseating need to vomit would hit me. I tried my limits a few times, pushing just a tiny fraction of an inch more every time, thinking I might be able to slowly work my way up to mastering the art of deep throating. Suddenly, he ejaculated in my mouth! I was completely unprepared and the taste almost made me sick again, but I managed to think that my Master would obviously expect me to take his seed wherever He chose to leave it so I might as well make use of the practice. Before, I had always tried to avoid having any man come in my mouth and when it did happen I always spat it out as quickly as possible. This time, I forced myself to swallow the warm and sticky semen and I even kept the last shoot in my mouth, rolling it around my tongue to further familiarize myself with the taste. It was vile but I found myself more exited than I had been in years. Slut-practicing with my husband was turning out to be a great turn-on.

My husband was a good sport. He was surprised by my sudden initiative and thankful for the pleasure I had given him. He offered to go down on me in return and I happily lay back and let him lick me. My frustration from earlier in the evening made me hotter than I could ever remember and I exploded under him in mere seconds. When we lay together afterwards, I made up an explanation that I'd wanted us to re-kindle our sex life and that I hoped he didn't mind. Of course he didn't mind. Then, I claimed that I wanted to shave myself to make myself sexier for him and to make it easier for him to lick me. He had no objections so I went out to the bathroom and carried out my Master's secret instructions. I shaved my groin completely, not a hair left, before returning to my husband who was waiting happily in bed. I sucked him again before he told me to lie down so he could fuck me. Part of me wanted to continue practicing for my Master but part of me wanted to enjoy the feeling of my husband's cock in my cunt. Besides, it both felt and looked sexier than ever to receive him without any hairs in the way. I allowed myself the pleasure of receiving him in my cunt the second time and we orgasmed together.

But I couldn't forget my secret Master. I carried out His instructions by keeping myself completely shaven and have ever since. I made a rule for myself to give my husband at least one blow-job per day until I had slowly stretched my limits to the point when I was able to completely suppress my gag reflex and receive him down my throat. Of course, along the way I also received numerous ejaculations in my mouth and I forced myself to learn to enjoy them. Being able to give such pleasure to my husband was a great privilege and the thought that it was practice for receiving my Master's semen in my mouth, made it doubly exciting. Eventually, I was able to let my husband face-fuck me without feeling any discomfort at all. The process had taken almost four weeks. Only then, did I send the mail to my Master. The reply was to meet him next day. Same hotel, different room. That night, I was nearly insatiable and rode and sucked my husband until he was completely exhausted. I could barely wait.

On time again, I knocked on my Master's hotel room door. I was more nervous this time, as I now knew failure was possible and I feared He would find some new reason to reject me. I was admitted and immediately told to undress. My attire was the first item of dissatisfaction. I was too bland, He said, and I my underwear was unacceptable. He would let it pass this time, He said, as He had not given explicit instructions in the area, but in the future I was not to be allowed any underwear when meeting Him, unless explicitly instructed by Him. He continued examining me, making me pose like the previous time, instructing me to pinch my nipples and pull at my clitoris. He then had me lie down on my back on the hotel room's desk. The height was perfect for Him to stand up and be able to enter any of my body orifices. He started by verifying that I had told the truth about being able to receive Him down my throat without gagging and I felt an intense surge of pride when I held still and let him press His body against my face. He then went around to the other end of the desk and plunged His cock into my cunt. I almost came immediately but He forbade me, saying that I must wait for permission. He fucked me slowly for a few minutes before withdrawing and unceremoniously spitting on the head of His cock and pushing it against my anal opening.

I had known, of course, that a sub of my status was expected to offer all holes willingly, but the brutality took me by surprise. I had experienced anal intercourse a few times before but only with careful lubrication and warm-up. This time I was warmed up, but not there. I screamed out briefly before managing to shut up and relax my sphincter. The pain subsided but the friction of Him entering me with so little lubrication was very uncomfortable and it wasn't until He was fully inside me and started moving back and forth, that I was able to enjoy the powerful sensations that ran through my body. His speed picked up and I hoped He was about to come. I expected Him to let me come at the same time and looked forward to His word. It never came. He ejaculated in my rectum and I held back my own orgasm, fearful of angering him by coming without His permission. When He had finished shooting inside me, He withdrew and walked back to my head. I could smell my own feces on His cock even as he approached and my eyes opened wide in fear of what I suspected He was going to ask of me next. He didn't even ask. He just placed his semi-hard cock on my lips and pushed. I could have refused but I didn't. I was determined to do absolutely anything He asked of me. The taste of feces and sperm was gross but I pushed back all such thoughts and focused on pleasing Him as best as I could with my lips, tongue and, of course, throat. He grunted and held his cock still deep down in my throat. I felt it growing and filling me. I concentrated on breathing through my nose.

"Come!" He ordered. I looked at Him in surprise. How?

"Finger yourself if you must," He said impatiently. "But I will stay here until you have had an orgasm."

Obediently, I moved my hands down to my crotch and put a finger up my vagina while playing with my clit with the fingers of the other hand. I didn't think at first that I would actually be able to come; the taste and smell on my Master's cock had been quite off-putting, but to my surprise, my body responded faster than I could have imagined. Dizzy from my restricted breathing, I had an orgasm that sent flashes of color before my eyes.

Then He sent me home again. My progress was "adequate" but needed lots of improvement, He said. I was ordered to have frequent anal intercourse with my husband and practice cleaning him afterwards with my mouth. I went home with bowed head, wondering how I'd be able to comply with this order and still be able to look my husband in the eyes afterwards.

My husband had come to expect daily sex by now and I have to admit that I had enjoyed it as well up until then. But this? Mechanically, I went to bed and went through the motions of sucking my husband stiff as he lay on the bed. Using lots of saliva, I prepared him and then straddled him like I had done many times before, except that this time I steered him towards my ass and put my weight behind pushing him in. Perhaps I had used more saliva than Master had. Perhaps I had already learned to better relax. There was almost no pain this time and I immediately started enjoying it. "I'm a perverted slut who will suck my own shit off his cock after he has come in my ass!" I thought to myself and came before him. Of course, it would have been easier to go through with the rest of it if I hadn't come so soon. I had already begun learning that sufficient sexual excitement will put me in a state where I'm capable of almost any action, no matter how repulsive. But I was firm in my decision. I rode him until he shot in my colon, then I slipped off and took him in my mouth. I almost died with shame but I did it nevertheless. When I had licked him completely clean, I took him deep down my throat and then I looked up at his eyes in fear of what I would see. Would he think me sick? Would he despise me? The look of excitement on his face surprised me. Was he turned on by my actions? His cock was stiffening again, so it seemed like he was! A wave of relief flushed through my body.

My husband motioned to me to lie down on the bed. He crawled in and buried his face in my cunt, licking my slit. Then he grabbed my legs and pulled them up to my chest and went down on me again, licking my ass this time! I was astonished. My husband was reaming my ass mere minutes after he'd shot his sperm in it. I would never have expected it but the feeling was absolutely amazing and I enjoyed it immensely. Then he turned around, lying down on me in a 69 position. He grabbed my legs with his hands and buried his head between them. I, of course, took the chance and sucked his cock into my mouth. Then he pulled himself further down on me so that he was eventually able to reach my ass with his tongue again. This caused his cock to slide deeper down my throat and I found myself quite stuck with his cock so deep down that I couldn't spit it out even had I wanted to. His weight on me was heavy and my breathing with a stiff cock in my gullet was strained. His tongue on my ass made me come!

I have since read about "erotic asphyxiation" when people strangle each other (or themselves) to heighten their orgasms. I think that what happened to me was something related to that. Barely able to breathe, I experienced one of my most powerful orgasms ever.

So, sooner than I had dreamed would be possible, I was able to contact my Master again to request a new audience before Him. Yet again, I went to a room at that hotel which was now becoming so familiar. I stood before my Master, ready to display my new talents. Since He had given me no other instructions, I wore no underwear, having gone there completely naked under a light dress which I removed as soon as I entered.

But He didn't test me! Instead He just looked at me and complimented me on my progress, concluding that there was just one more task for me to complete before becoming a true slave slut. I would have to get pierced!

At this point I wasn't even surprised. In my heart I was beginning to doubt that I would ever be able to fully please my Master. I bowed and acknowledged this new demand on me, asking only for precise instructions for which piercings to get, realizing of course that the responsibility for explaining this to my husband lay fully with me. At this, my Master smiled and congratulated me! I had finally come to terms with my submissiveness, He said and as a reward, He would use me after all.

So I was, finally, allowed to demonstrate my new abilities to Him. I received Him in all my holes and took pride and pleasure in cleaning His cock after he had had His way with me. The fact that I orgasmed during this, was irrelevant to both Him and me, but a nice bonus nevertheless.

When I had repeated His instructions to make absolutely sure there would be no mistake, I was sent home again, happy for the first time. I had succeeded in pleasing Master! But at the same time, I was filled with trepidation. How would I be able to slip this one past my husband? To make matters worse, I had been given a deadline. I was to report back for inspection exactly one week later and this meant I couldn't drag out the process of talking to my husband more than a few days, at most.

I told him the very next day. I said I wanted to make myself sexier still by getting piercings. He was understandably hesitant about this, especially since I had to be up-front with him about how this would mean no vaginal sex for a couple months so he'd have to make do with blowjobs or ass-fucking me. In fact, I think it was this that decided him, My new-found kinkiness was rubbing off on him and the idea of only anal for several weeks clearly turned him on. So on time six days later I presented my new, modified, body to Master at the hotel again. The piercings were still fresh and puffy and very tender but He complimented me on how faithfully I had obeyed Him. He then allowed me to please Him orally and I proudly took His cock deep down my throat and swallowed His semen as he shot it across my tonsils. He complimented me again and then proceeded to give me another of those horrible shocks that I'd thought would be history at this point. I wasn't to see Him again until all the piercings in my pussy were fully healed!

So for well over two months I was forbidden to contact Master again. I fastidiously cleaned all the piercings to make absolutely sure there would be no infections or other delays in their healing. The ones in my inner labia healed first, of course, but the outer labia are thicker and so took much longer. I suppose I was to be thankful He hadn't demanded that I wait until the nipples also were completely healed, as they took over six months to fully settle down!

The night when I was finally allowed the privilege of visiting my Master at the hotel room again was definitely the best of my life, even surpassing my wedding fifteen years earlier or the births of our children. For a scant couple hours I was my Master's perfcect slave slut; pierced, shaven and willing. I received His cock in all my holes and happily sucked it clean afterwards. I was in bliss. Then He gave me the greatest shock yet. A letter for my husband! This almost broke me. A hundred times on the way home I almost opened the envelope to read the letter and another hundred times I almost threw it into some trashcan. But I persevered again. I told myself I'd promised to obey Master's instructions no matter what and so I did. Upon arriving home, I went straight to my husband and handed over the letter. I was so nervous my whole body was shaking. What was in the letter? Would my husband now divorce me? What would happen to me?

He read it slowly. Then he asked me if it was true like it said in there that I had no idea of the contents of that letter. I said that it was true. Then he sat silent for several horrible minutes before he spoke again. He said that he'd been suspicious for quite some time about my new-found interest in sex and my visits with various "friends" that always seemed to preceed some new step in my sexual development. But, he said, he'd put up with it both for the sake of our children and because he was getting a good thing out of it himself. Now he had been given confirmation that his suspicions had been true and, he said, he had two choices. He could divorce me for my infidelity and the letter said that in that case, Master would also disown me. I would lose everything! Or, he could accept an invitation from Master to meet Him in that hotel.

My head reeled. Master wanted to meet my husband? Why?

The very next day, I was the one who had to stay at home with the kids while my husband went out. I was a wreck! What was going on? Why would Master possibly want to see my husband? When he finally returned home, quite late, he was smug and refused to say anything other than that we would need to get a sitter for our kids for next Saturday. That was all he said and I had to continue wondering. I tried my most skilled sex to seduce him into telling me but he just shoved his cock down my throat to shut me up. Finally, saturday came and we took a taxi together to that hotel. A bigger room, this time, which was appropriate as we were twice as many people. Besides Master, there was a woman who was clearly a sub. She had the same piercings as I but obviously long since healed and with larger and heavier rings. Master introduced her as His wife! I was devastated. I had not for a moment considered the possibility that Master might have other women. Silly of me, I know.

thor_pf
thor_pf
47 Followers
12