One Year After The Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick up the pace and that familiar feeling emerges. It starts at the base of my cock, runs up through my shaft to my glans. I feel it in my toes. My thrusts are now fast and hard and returned by Stacy. She raises her hips to meet mine and my cock slides deep into her pussy. The bed shakes with our movement. Stacy is now fucking me as hard as I fuck her.

Fuck me, Rob. Fuck me with that hard dick. You fill me up. Yes, yes."

"I'm there, baby. I'm there, I'm cummming."

I grunt, press hard against Stacy and blast a load of thick cum into the depths of her waiting pussy. My head swirls as I pump more jizz into Stacy. The intense feeling up and down my shaft makes my head spin. I continue to move in and out, in and out.

"You're pussy is so hot."

I know, Rob. I know. This is so good. I'm cumming too. Aarrg. Geez, I feel your cum in my cunt. It's so amazing. I love your cum"

Stacy shakes beneath me as her orgasm rattles through her body. Her legs wrap around my hips to hold me deep within her inner core. I pin her hips to the bed as she thrashes about. Our breathing is ragged. Our bodies slowly settle to a gentle rolling motion still coupled together. I feel my shaft soften but try to stay joined with Stacy. We help each other relax.

Stacy and I are totally satisfied. I roll to the side and cradle her in my arms. She rests her head on my chest and strokes my soft shaft. I rub her back soothing her body.

"I want you to spend the night. Will You? I know you have your hotel room, but I promise room service here is so much better."

"Well, seeing that I would have to get up and get dressed, I think I'd rather sleep here with a sexy lady with these lovely soft boobs."

I extend my hand around her full breast and finger her puffy nipple. I squeeze her soft skin and rest my hand on her round mound. We are content, I pull the bed covers over us and we drift off.

Stacy and I sleep through the night. I wake with my usual morning hard-on. Stacy opens her eyes and smiles. She extends her hand and squeezes my shaft.

"Carol needs to experience this cock. You are a fantastic lover and I know she'll have several orgasms if we can just get her to open up. I have a plan."

"Stacy, you are full of plans. I'm sure you've thought this one through."

"Yes I have. We're going to go shopping for a few birthday gifts and then we are going to wine and dine her. I plan for us to wind up back here where we will seduce her. She is going to cum so much she'll beg us to stop. But we'll keep going. Multiple orgasms are in my plans for her."

"You know, we may need to shop for some Viagra for your plan. I'm not superman."

"Don't worry, I'll be right there with you, we also have our hands and tongues to stimulate her. I have eaten her pussy before and given her good orgasms in Tess's hot tub. One thing though, she has a very hairy pussy, she doesn't trim her bush. We're going to groom her. Tess would call her our woolly mammoth. Once you get through all of her pubes, you find a really big clit."

"As big as Tess's clit?"

"Not bigger, but it's very long and when you spread her lips it seems it as long as my pinkie finger. So my big stud what do you say to a shower and breakfast? Then we'll go shopping."

"I love shower sex. I don't think the hotel room service offers it."

As Stacy walks into the bathroom, she turns and says, "Probably not, you'd have to settle for a masturbation session. Now come on, it has to be a quick shower. We have places to go, people to meet."

She opens the shower door and we step inside. Stacy faces the spray. I stand behind her and press my cock between her buns as I wrap my arms around her. Stacy's big breasts fill my hands; I soap them up and pinch her stiff nipples with my soapy hands.

She hands me a washcloth and I run the sudsy rag across Stacy's shoulders and down her back. I rub Stacy's round ass with more soap as she spreads her legs to allow me to wash her inner thighs. I run my fingers up and down her ass crack and pay close attention to her tight anal opening. I massage the small ring, eliciting a moan from Stacy.

"That feels so good, but we don't have time right now. Maybe next time you can fuck me up the ass."

Streams of water cascade over us. I reach around Stacy and hold her tits with my soapy hands. I lift each boob feeling the heavy mass and massage the underside of flesh. I use my fingers to tweak her hard nipples, rolling them around and around. Water sprays over her puffy peach areole and washes the soap away.

Stacy turns to face me. We kiss as she adds soap to her wash cloth to cleanse my front. Her hands travel down to my stiff seven inches. She wraps the soapy cloth around my shaft and moves the cloth around my balls cupping and squeezing each one. I spread my legs to give her more room to work as she moves the washcloth through my legs and up between my ass cheeks.

Stacy drops to her knees, grabs my cock and lets the water wash away all of the soap. She leans in and sucks half of my erect shaft into her mouth.

She releases my shaft and says, "I think we have time for a quick blow-job."

She licks the underside of my cock. Water sprays over the two of us from the shower head above. I slide between her lips; she dips her head further taking more of my shaft into her mouth. Stacy bobs up and down, sucking hard as she pumps the base of my cock. Her hand grabs my balls, squeezes and rolls them around. I throb inside her mouth. My climax builds as she urges me on. My knees shake while she concentrates her sucking on the tip of my cock and pumps her fist up and down.

"Get ready baby, I'm going to cum."

Stacy doubles her effort and applies hard pressure to my cock. Her lips hold tight around my glans as several ropes of cum fill her mouth. With each release my hips rock and jerk. Stacy keeps her lips wrapped around me as she pumps my shaft milking more jizz from the tip.

"Geez Stacy, this is so good, so good."

She releases my shaft and swallows the entire load, savoring the taste and texture of my cum. Stacy looks up at me, "Mmm, I love protean for breakfast."

She licks her lips and stands up. We hug and her naked tits press into my chest. We kiss for several moments before coming up for air. I taste myself in her mouth and on her tongue.

Wanting to return the favor, I drop to my knees and stare directly at Stacy's puffy outer lips and thin crease. I reach around to grip her ass and pull her pussy close to my waiting mouth. I snake my tongue and lick up the wet slit causing Stacy to shudder. I apply more pressure and spread her pink inner labia. I squeeze her ass cheeks and press my tongue deeper into Stacy's pussy lapping up the mixture of girl juice and water.

It doesn't take long for Stacy's legs to tremble as her climax builds. I hold her tight to keep her from collapsing while my tongue goes into overdrive. I move it quickly and forcefully within Stacy's folds. Each time I slice my tongue up, I touch Stacy's clit, driving her toward a rousing orgasm. I press my face tight against Stacy's smooth hairless cunt and push my tongue deep into her gash sending her over the edge.

"I'm there Rob, I'm there. Feels so good."

Stacy nearly collapses against me. I hold her tight around her ass to keep Stacy from falling to the shower floor. Her body shakes and trembles for several minutes; her climax surges from her head to toe.

Several minutes pass before Stacy regains her footing and stands alone. I stand up and we enjoy a sweet kiss sharing Stacy's cum. We are temporarily sated and turn off the water.

We reach for towels and take our time drying each other. I concentrate on her tits, while she makes sure my cock and balls are completely dry. I move the towel down over her round tummy and smooth mons. She spreads her legs giving me room to dry her sweet pussy and voluptuous ass. As I lean down to dry her lower body my lips search out her stiff nipples. I suck each one and lick her puffy peach coloured areole while I finish drying her off.

"Well, that was refreshing. Rob, go grab some breakfast, I'm going to call Carol and tell her to cancel all of her plans. Although, I doubt that she has any. We are going to give her a birthday surprise she'll never forget."

I search for my clothes in the bedroom. I guess I'll have to make do wearing the same shirt and pants until I can get back to the hotel. I find toast and coffee in the kitchen and set out two plates for us. The coffee perks as Stacy joins me.

"OK, that was easy. I knew Carol wouldn't have any plans. How can that deadbeat husband abandon her on her birthday? We'll show her a good time."

"When you say 'good time', I believe you mean orgasms."

"Yep, lots and lots of orgasms. By the way, thank you for that shower orgasm. My pussy is still tingling. Let's eat up and go shopping."

Stacy and I finish eating breakfast, throw the dishes in the dishwasher and head out the door. We jump into my car even though I don't know where we are going. Stacy slides in next to me. She is wearing another very short skirt and sheer white blouse. The blouse is tied in front at the bottom. Three of the four buttons are undone. When she bends forward I can see a fair amount of boob and occasionally her peach colored areole.

"You aren't wearing any panties, are you?"

"Nope"

"You know you can get arrested dressed like that?"

"Where we're going, I just might get propositioned."

"So where are we going?"

"Shopping."

"I know that!"

"There's a little boutique in town that specializes in lingerie. We are going to pick out something sexy for Carol. Now drive."

I start the car and head down the street, not knowing where we will end up. I hope Stacy gives good directions. I know she gives good head. I drop my right hand down on Stacy's thigh and feel her soft skin. As I drive, I move my hand slowly up her inner thigh. I can feel the heat radiating from her pussy. I slide my hand up just a little further and my fingers rub her smooth lips. I feel a little moisture along her tight slit. I rest my fingers on her pussy and continue driving.

She directs me through the small downtown area and out to the main highway. We travel about three miles and come up to the interstate. Just up ahead I see a big yellow sign, Adult Shop.

Stacy pokes me in the side, "There it is."

"Stacy, that is not a boutique, it's an adult bookstore. Why do you do this to me?"

"Because it's fun and you are such a good sport."

So, her small town doesn't really have a boutique store catering to women. It does have a huge Adult Store catering to the truckers on the interstate.

I ask, "Have you been here before?"

"What kind of a question is that? Of course, I have. I don't trust mail order, so I buy all of my vibrators, dildos and lube right here. I've even picked up a sexy nightgown or two, so I know they will have what I'm looking for."

"And what are we looking for?"

"You'll see."

We park and get out of the car. With some trepidation I open the door and we walk in. It must be early because we are the only people in the store other than the cashier behind the desk. Stacy has a big smile for the male cashier who looks to be in his late twenties or early thirties and is pretty buff.

Stacy says, "Well hello handsome. It looks like we are your only customers. We may need some personal assistance today."

Stacy is laying it on thick. I think she may have the hots for this guy. She leads the way as we walk to the rear of the store. It's obvious she has been here before. The center of the store is loaded with DVDs and magazines. Stacy is taking us right to the lingerie section along the rear wall.

"This is where we want to be. We're going to look for a corset style bustier for Carol. I may even pick one up for myself. Carol's boobs are pretty big, but she has some sag so I want a bustier with a lot of support on top. Hopefully it will put her puppies on a shelf and show off her huge pink nipples."

Stacy knows exactly what she is looking for. There is an entire rack of bustiers for us to choose from. She starts to look through the inventory.

"Hey Rob, what color should we look for? I'm partial to red; it's such a sexy color. Of course, if we get her a red one, I think I should get a black one. Black goes really well with my skin tone and highlights the color of my nipples. Don't you agree?"

I shrug as I have not seen her in black. I can only fantasize what she would look like. However, any color makes her nipples look good. Halfway through the rack, Stacy finds what she is looking for. She pulls out a red lace number with stays that run the length of the garment and six clasps rising up the front. The top has strong half cups with lace around the tops.

"Ooooh, I like this one. And look Rob, here is an identical bustier in black. I need to try this on."

Stacy waves to get the attention of the young man."May I take this bustier into your fitting room; I'd like to try this on?"

The young stud walks back to where we are and provides the key to the room. Stacy walks to a side door behind some curtains with the garment in hand. She knows her way around the store. It's obvious she has been her before. We wait by the lingerie rack for her return. After several minutes the curtains part and Stacy walks out into the store. We do a double-take, as she does a pirouette.

"Ta Da, what do you think?"

"Stacy, what the hell are you doing? You're in the middle of a public place. You are half naked and asking to be arrested."

"Relax, it's just the two of you, and you Rob, have seen me naked before. Besides, if any horny old trucker walks through the front door, do you really think he'll call the police? He'll probably whip out his cock and jack-off. Excuse me my young hunk, what's your name?"

The young hunk replies that his name is Dan and says Stacy can model anything she wants. He's OK with her current state of dress, or undress, if you will. She is modelling the black corset which ends just above her hairless mons and does nothing to hide her pussy. The bra is basically a shelf that holds her breasts in place. The upper half of her puffy areole is on display along with an enticing display of her full round tits. Her ample flesh jiggles as she walks around us. She turns around and we stare at her bubble butt on full display.

Stacy walks back and forth swinging her hips seductively. She stops and assumes a model's pose with her hands on hips.

"So Dan, what do you think? Like this old lady's tits? I love the way this bustier looks and feels."

Dan just stares and seems a bit flabbergasted. I just shake my head.

I finally respond, "You look fabulous Stacy, but I think you should change back into your clothes now."

"I will in a few minutes. Dan, I think we'll take this and the red one too. Carol will look incredible in it. We need to buy one more thing. Dan, what's your bestselling vibrator?"

It takes Dan a few minutes for her question to register. He is still admiring the half-naked lady standing in front of him.

"Wow, you have really great tits. I can't believe I'm seeing this."

"Well thank you Dan. But, the vibrator?"

Dan comes back from his trance and reaches for a purple box.

"This is the nine inch vibrating rabbit. It has three vibrating stimulators for your clit and a curved tip that hits your G-Spot perfectly. And it's waterproof, so you can use it in the shower. I can demonstrate it for you."

Stacy laughs out loud, "OH Dan, I bet you would love that. Maybe some other time, but you sold me on this. We'll take it. Now I guess I should change back into my clothes. We have a few more stops to make."

Dan takes the vibrator from Stacy, "I'll ring it up for you. By the way, I really love your tits and your shaved pussy too. You just made my day."

"Oh Dan, you're so sweet."

Stacy heads back to the dressing room and I follow Dan up to the register with the red corset. He takes the corset from me, scans the label twice and then scans the barcode on the vibrating rabbit box.

"That will be $89.45 with the tax. Dude, you are one lucky dude, ya know?"

I hand Dan my credit card,"Yeah, I know, one lucky dude."

Stacy returns with the black corset in hand. She is once again dressed, although a short skirt and half open blouse is not exactly what I would call 'dressed'. She hands the corset to Dan who bags our purchases, so we can get on our way to the next stop.

Stacy looks at me, "Oh thanks for paying, sweetheart. I was going to put it on my credit card."

"No worries."

Stacy then thanks Dan profusely for all of his assistance and hands him a card. I grab the bag with our items inside and head out the door. As we get into my car I ask Stacy about the card that she handed to Dan.

"Oh, it's just my name and phone number"

"You are such a minx"

"Well, he said he wanted to demonstrate the vibrating rabbit. I just might let him demonstrate one of my own."

"Where to now, my dear Stacy?"

"Let's head back to town, we need to pick up dessert. How about a little cake and ice cream? Have you ever licked ice cream from a stiff nipple? I have."

"Well I have too. I'm betting we may do some of that tonight."

"Carol's boobs are made for sucking, so yes we will."

Stacy and I arrive at the local supermarket and head to the bakery department. We find a good looking chocolate double-layer cake that will satisfy our taste buds. The next stop is the freezer section for the ice cream. Stacy finds some mint chocolate chip which is her favorite. She opens the freezer door and stands there for several moments letting the cold air wash over her. She picks up the half gallon container and we head to the checkout. Stacy looks at me and holds the ice cream tight against her left boob.

"Hey Rob, check out these nipples? I know how to get them really hard."

Stacy knows how to get my goat. The only thing I can think about is licking mint chocolate chip from her puffy nipples. Maybe I'll slobber all over her juicy tits and then rub some chocolate frosting on them and let Carol feast on them too.

"Are you done fooling around?"

"I haven't even begun to start. Let's go big guy, we've got a birthday girl to seduce."

Stacy and I return home. We grab our packages and go inside. Stacy takes the gifts into the bedroom while I put away the ice cream and cake. She joins me in the kitchen and we share a long drawn out kiss. It's time to get ready for our extended evening. Stacy will wrap the corset and vibrator for Carol and then make dinner reservations at a local steak restaurant. I head back to the Holiday Inn for rest and a shower. I think I will need my strength later tonight with two women to satisfy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for chapter two as we celebrate Carol's birthday with cake, ice cream, presents and lots of orgasms.

12