One Year After The Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonia agrees and then suggests that we take a break for dinner and then continue with some more dessert later on. Tess and I are happy to make a night of it. This is the beginning of a long, loving relationship right here in Idaho.

Addendum:

Antonia did add us in to her appointment book and now we have a standing date to get waxed every three weeks with specials on the side. My sex life has never been better. Tess finally retired and we bought a place together here in Eagle. Unfortunately, or fortunately we left the overactive neighbors behind and now they serenade new renters. We will miss fucking to the constant banging of their headboards, it added a little bit of spice to our lovemaking.

Stacy and Carol come up from time to time and we enjoy a threesome, foursome and moresome. I am usually worn out by the time they head back home, but I have a happy smile on my face. And to think, all of this started because I decided to crash a high school reunion a little more than a year ago.