One Year Contract Pt. 01

Story Info
A transman slave is sold to a new master.
1.3k words
4.21
25.3k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transboy
Transboy
24 Followers

"Ladies and Gentleman! This is our last lot of the night. His name is Julian and he is 21 years old. And as you can see, he is a transman. One of our many extraordinary slaves of the night! His contract is for one year and with a leaving bonus of fifty thousand dollars! So lets start for the very modest price of a hundred thousand dollars!"

Hands shot up from around the room. Of course I was scared, but I couldn't help but be flattered. These people were spending fortunes, just to have me for one measly year. The price quickly drove up to half million and suddenly, the auction came to a halt and the word 'Sold' echoed around the room.

A guard grabbed my arm and walked me to a handsome man in his late thirties, with emerald eyes and a thick head of blonde hair. He was much taller than me, but that wasn't hard; he had a slim body dressed in a dark blue suit. The handsome man took my arm, nodded to the guard and walked me outside. The slaves were to wear nothing but white briefs for the auction and the Chicago night air chilled me to the bone.

We approached a black Mercedes and the handsome man pushed me against the passenger door. He roughly grabbed my chin "Boy, lets get this straight, you will learn my rules and you will follow them. Break them and you will be punished. First of all, you shall only address me as Master. Understand?" I breathed deep and answered him, nodding my head "Yes, master." He smiled softly at me as he opens the car door, gesturing me inside.

After driving for twenty minutes in silence, we pull into a driveway and I'm quickly taken inside the house. I stand shivering and Master sternly tells me to follow him. We walk into a grand room, lit by a fireplace and a few candles. Master sits in an antique red leather armchair and I stand in front of him. He leans forward and commands cooly "Take off your briefs."

My fingers fumble with the waistband, pulling the underwear down I feel the warmth from the fireplace nearby. I step out of the underwear and look at my master. I breathed heavily as I realised my cock was hardening, getting wet, as he inspected my body. My body jolts to attention as he speaks "As per the contract, you are allowed one hard limit, what is it?"

"Yes master, I don't want my front hole fucked. I will happily endure whatever my master wishes, except that."

"Okay, noted. I have to say, you are a handsome boy. You could be well worth the money I spent on you"

"Thank you, master!"

"Have you ever been a slave before?"

"No, master."

"Well, its very simple. Do as I say. Without question. Now, can you deep throat?"

I blush at his bluntness "Yes, master."

"Have you ever been fucked anally?"

"Y-yes, master."

"How is your pain threshold?"

"I don't know, master..." My heart started like a jack rabbit.

"Okay, well, in your time here, we will learn and push your pain boundaries... Now, slave, listen carefully. I want you to get on your knees, spread apart... then, sit on your heels. Put the palms of your hands on your thighs."

I do as he says, my hard wet t-cock on show, he notices and smirks "When I say 'Heel', this is the position you will get into, boy." He turns and I hear something metal sliding across his table. Master leans in front of me, holding a pair of nipple clamps. He pinches my soft nipples, pulling them lightly towards him before clamping them one at a time. I breathe deep, letting the dull pain sit. He tugs the chain connecting them lightly as he leans back, as I grimace he lets go and smirks to himself.

"You're hard, boy. Do you like your new place?"

I look down ashamed "Yes, master"

"You're new to this, so let me let you understand. Its okay to like this. Its not shameful. Take advantage of your new position, let yourself be controlled. Take pride in being a good slave"

Master smiles softly at me as he stands, walking around me and bending down to one knee. His hands reach around me to grab mine, he puts them together on the floor in front of me, then commands "Boy, put your forehead on your hands." Master positions my ass, spreading my knees behind me, pulling my ass into the air "This position is simply called..." he smacks my ass playfully "'Ass up'!" and I could feel the smile in his voice.

I bite my lip as he grabs my ass and examines me "Boy, you have a beautiful ass. And your cock! Oh, I'm gonna have some fun with you..." His finger lightly strokes my wet t-cock and I let out a low guttural moan, unconsciously grinding into his hand "Now, repeat after me, boy 'I am your slave, I submit to you'."

Master strokes my cock again, rubbing it in a circular motion. With a moan the words jump hard out of my mouth "I submit to you. I am your slave and I submit to you!" He laughs "Good boy!" He removes his hand from my cock and Master pull apart my ass cheeks. I feel so vulnerable, so exposed, but his tongue touches my hole and I melt. His spit drips down my ass and over my front hole and cock. He slowly pulls away and I move my ass, trying to find his tongue. He stands and leaves me in my position.

My cock throbs as Master returns to my ass, he asks "Now, boy. Whats the biggest you've ever taken in your ass?"

"7 inches, but its been a long time, master..."

I feel a tip of something hard touch my hole and as master pushes the length into me, I notice that its growing girth. It stretches me as far as I can handle, then suddenly my hole closes before a base. Master confirms what I'm thinking "This is a butt plug, boy, you will wear this until I decide otherwise. I don't wish to damage my property, especially such a beautiful specimen. So, I will hold off on testing your ass myself." My master stands, sitting back in his chair "Now, heel!"

Master watches my face as I sit on my heels, the plug pushing in further and shifting positions as I move. I bite my lip, closing my eyes, moving my ass lightly. Rocking against the plug. Suddenly my nipples are tugged, hard, and I let out a quick, short yelp. My masters voice booms "You will only feel the pleasure I allow you, slave."

"Y-yes, master. I'm s-so sorry, master!"

Master bites his bottom lip as I look at him doe eyed "Slave, I'm going to take you to your room and tomorrow you will start your training. And, boy, don't you dare touch those clamps or plug."

"But, master..." I whimper, "What, boy?"

"But these clamps hurt, master..."

Master drags me to my feet "Punishment for trying to get yourself off. Remember, any defiance will result in penalty! Now follow me, boy..."

My master turns and I follow him, whimpering as the plug pleasures my ass and the clamps cause my nipples to burn with every tug caused by my walking. Master walks me up two flights of stairs to an attic, he opens the door and gestures me inside. All thats inside is a steel bed frame with a soft white mattress, a duvet and one pillow. And beside the door, is a sink with some toiletries on the side and a mirror above it.

"Boy, you will wake up at 8.45am, you have 15 minutes to wash up for me. In this house, you will never wear clothes, so I will not provide you with any. You will wait here in Heel position until I collect you, understand me?"

"Yes, master. Thank you, master."

He closes the door behind him and bolts the door form the outside. I breathe deep and look around the dim room. One year starts now. God, what have I got myself into?

Transboy
Transboy
24 Followers