One Year Contract Pt. 03

Story Info
A transman slave is sold to a new master.
1k words
4.26
15.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transboy
Transboy
24 Followers

Authors note - Thank you for reading this story! If you have any suggestions for the direction for these to go in, or anything specific you'd like to see, please leave a comment below!

*****

Master pulls himself back. He lifts his head off my shoulder "Honey, heel," he whispers in my ear and I fall to the ground for him. He bends, carefully, undoing my cuffs. Master places them next to him.

I push myself up, pressing my face on his thighs. My fingers slide up his leg and touch his belt. Master grabs my chin, and leading me to his gaze. He laughs lightly "Playtimes over... lets get you rehydrated, we'll return for training shortly." I stand as Masters lifts himself off the bed. He walks to the door and I follow him.

In the kitchen, I sit on the stool as Master grabs us two bottles of water. His chilled, mine from the counter. He leans against the edge "Your schedule, every day, will be you ready in heel position at 9am. Then you will eat what I prepare, and go to the bathroom. We will then have a session, it could be play, training or punishment. No session will be pre-determined. Then you will rehydrate. Then we will have two sessions, with an hour break in between for you to relax and snack. You will shower, eat your evening meal, and have your second bathroom break. Then you will go to your room to entertain yourself and sleep... And repeat."

"Yes, master." I say, struggling to take it all in "But, master...?" he nods at me "What about my hormone treatment?"

"You are on a weekly shot, correct?"

"Yes, master."

"As per your contract, I will administer the shot. After your shower on Tuesdays."

"Thank you, master."

"You're welcome, Julian"

I smile wide, hiding my mouth behind the water bottle. He called me my name. Not slave, not boy, but Julian. My heart fluttered, I'd never been in this situation before. I didn't know if I wanted his approval or I was falling for him. Or maybe a fucked up mixture of both, but I like it. Master screws the cap on his bottle. Putting the bottle back in the fridge. He watches me and I quickly finish the bottle, knowing I wouldn't get another chance until the end of training.

Master grabbed my upper arm, pulling me off the still and almost dragging me back to the basement. I stand as he grabs the cuffs from the bed, placing them on me again. Master attaches me to the hook, but ensures my feet stay on the ground. The hook pulled enough that I couldn't escape and I was stretched, left on my toes. Masters voice boomed from behind me, I could hear him moving gear "Last night, I told you I would push your pain boundaries. I'm going to work on that ass of yours."

Something wooden dragged across the wall and Master steps back. I feel his body heat as he stands closer. An object rubs against my ass cheeks and thighs "I'm going to spank you with a paddle... you are going to count with each hit, boy." Master moves the object away and hits me lightly, two inches below my ass. I close my eyes "One" I say, strongly. He brings the paddle down, "Two" the blood rushes to my thighs, warming me. Master hits harder with each smack, by number six, tears were rolling down my cheeks. "S-seven" I whimper and he hits again, staying strong in his training. I bite my lip and bear the rest, counting with whispers.

Master places the paddle back on the wall and walks around my naked body. He softly tells me "To learn from your position, I need to push you. I need to teach you... You need to learn pain and pleasure, blur the line" Master slides his fingers between my legs, touching my t-cock "Eventually, even the sight of a paddle will make your cock hard" I bite my lip as my legs tense, causing the back of my thighs to burn like crazy, as Master manually masturbated me. He waited until he felt my involuntary wetness, to remove his hand.

"Open" he says, referring to my mouth. I do as he says, tears still rolling down my cheeks. Master slips his fingers onto my tongue and I lightly suck and clean them for him. His whispers "Good boy" as he pulls the fingers from me "For the rest of this session, you are going to sit heel position, your heels digging into those pink sore thighs of yours."

Master lets me down from the hook and cuffs my hands to behind my back. He walks me to the corner of the room, hand on my shoulder "Heel" he tells me, before walking to on of the bondage/toy racks. My feet irritated my legs, I shuffled trying to find a comfortable position, but to no avail. Master suddenly slips a ball into my mouth, rubber, and fastens it around the back of my head. I can only speak in mumbles now.

He stands for a moment, before I realise he has something else in his hands. I fix my gaze onto the corner in front of me. Knowing that whatever he gives me, I will take whether I like it or not. Master leans down beside me, I hear a quiet murmur before I felt a powerful vibration on my exposed cock. My back arches and I muffle profanity through the gag, then it stops. I look down and see a big vibrator, standing up on the floor, leaning against my crotch.

"This is set up to vibrate for ten seconds every two minutes. I'll be back in an hour... and you've been greedy this morning. I do not allow you to come" he smirks at me and I watch him, scared as he walks away. Master stands by the door until my back arches again with another powerful vibration "Oh and if I come down here and you have come or you've somehow moved that vibrator of your cock... our next session will be all punishment!"

I was determined to obey my Master. To accept my position. I tried my best not to whine through the gag. With every vibration, I accept the full pleasure and pulled back, stopping my orgasm by digging my heels into my thighs. I want Master to be proud of me.

Transboy
Transboy
24 Followers