Online Cuckold Looking for Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
2.1k words
4.16
16.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subboy129
subboy129
44 Followers

The next morning I woke up and found Goddess was out of bed. I was happy that she let me sleep after a night of fun. I pulled the sheets off me and noticed my cock cage was back on me. I was fine with it as I love being in chastity. I came out into the living room and noticed Goddess was sitting on the couch watching TV. I went over and said hello and gave her a kiss. She grabbed the back of my head and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. It was heavenly. Also made me rock hard in my chastity belt, which caused a good amount of discomfort.

"I enjoyed last night," Goddess said to me after kissing me, and she had the biggest smile on her face and it just made me melt. "I did as well Goddess, the entire night was amazing." I offered to make her breakfast, which she was happy to hear. I made her scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon. She had me only make one plate and then had me crawl under the dining room table and worship her feet while she ate her breakfast.

"Baby, I hope you know that me cuckolding you has no meaning to me, I just love getting fucked by huge cocks and humiliating my little cucky boy. I do want a relationship with you." I was overjoyed by that and replied back by saying: "Babe, I'm just so happy with you. I feel like I can be myself in a relationship, something I have never been able to do my entire life of dating. I love being in chastity for you and watching men with cocks much bigger than mine properly fuck you. I will happily do anything for you to ensure your happiness." That made me kiss and lick her feet more feverously and passionately than before. It really pleased her.

"Ok babe, come out from under the table. Grab yourself a bowl and have some breakfast." So I crawled out from under the table, stood up, grabbed a bowl of food just as she walked away, then she returned, still naked, but this time holding the belt she had on last night as well as a thick leather belt. She positioned me on the floor of the living room, motioned me to my knees, tied my hands behind my back, then slipped the thick leather belt around my neck and held the end. It was a leash.

I knelt in front of her eating my breakfast like a dog while she yanked on the leash, fully entertained by her "little puppy cucky" having some breakfast. "It's too bad Brad couldn't stick around for this morning, I would have made you have cereal for breakfast and your milk being Brad's fresh cum." I looked up, smiled and told her I would have loved that and hope it can happen one day. She just smiled, patted my head and told me to get back to eating breakfast. "We have a big day together," she smiled with a devilish little grin. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

Eventually I got up, was untied and we showered together. She took off the cock cage so that I could properly get washed up. Well, something came over me in the shower and I pressed her against the wall of the shower, lifted one leg up and started to fuck her hard and deep in the shower before blowing my huge load deep inside her pussy. She was so turned on and filled with passion that we made out furiously for about twenty minutes under the hot water in the shower and she told me how incredibly hot it was that I did that. "I just couldn't help myself, I'm just so turned on to you and insanely attracted to you."

After our glorious shower, she locked me back up in chastity and we got dressed. She just put on some yoga pants, uggs, a plaid shirt and a black vest. Typical white girl look but I loved it. She told me she wanted to go to the mall, shop around for a bit, and then have lunch. I was absolutely down for that and was happy to go. We went to one store in the mall and we started looking at jeans. She knew just how to taunt me. She grabbed a few pairs of jeans to try on and then we went into the dressing room together.

She pulled down her yoga pants showing a very sexy pink thong and then put on a pair of one of the jeans. They were super tight on the backside making her ass look amazing. She opened her purse and pulled out the black double grommet belt she had on last night and put it on the jeans. I was in heaven. She sat on my lap and grinded against me telling me I wasn't allowed to touch her ass or I get an additional two weeks in chastity. It was so hard to keep my hands to myself. She was a real tease, and by now my cock was ready to burst in my chastity belt.

She continued to do this a few more times, trying on new jeans and pants, putting the belt on the waist and teasing the fucking shit out of me. After finding the one's she liked, she put back on her yoga pants and uggs, then she sat on the bench and made me kneel and worship clean her uggs. I was more than happy to oblige and I licked clean the bottom of those boots for ten minutes.

Before heading to the register, she went to the belt rack. Again, more teasing. She played with them, asking me which one's I liked, asking if I would love to be whipped with them, things like that. She eventually picked out three that I loved and we went to the register. Of course, I paid, but that wasn't without a little comment from my Goddess to the college-aged cashier: "this is my little cuck who pays everything for me, and if he didn't, I wouldn't allow him any cummies." The both laughed, and as I went to walk away, Goddess continued to talk to the cashier. Eventually she came back to me and we went in a few more stores.

After spending around $1000 at the mall with my Goddess, we went to lunch. We had a great time just laughing, getting to know each other more, and just have a good time. We went back to her place after lunch and she had me do some of her chores. I did the laundry, dusted the entire apartment, changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned all the windows and organize the hall closet.

Just around dinnertime, my Goddess told me she was going out and I was to help her get ready. So I drew a bath for her and while she soaked I gave her a pedicure. It wasn't my best work but I did the very best I could to make her happy. Afterwards, she had me help her get dressed. I picked out a pair of the jeans we bought today along with this brown leather belt. With that, she wore her brown ugg boots and tucked the jeans into them. She wore a red plaid shirt and then a brown vest. She looked great, and it is fall after all, so it was fitting for the season.

Goddess then commanded me into her closet. She told me to kneel down so she could duct tape my hands behind my back, then tape my shoulders, and waist. Then she taped my ankles, knees, and thighs together. She grabbed the pink panties she had on today, and just before she stuffed them in my mouth, she gave me a big kiss, then stuffed them, and wrapped some duct tape around my head a few times to keep the panties in there.

"I'll be out with the girls for a few hours, I'm going to grab your wallet, so thanks in advance for paying for dinner. I'll see you when I get home baby." And with that, she closed the door, turned the light off, and I heard the apartment door close a few minutes later. After a few hours, she returned, except I heard another voice.

Goddess opens the door, and it was that cashier from the store from earlier today. Her name was Jessica. They both laughed as they saw me bound and gagged in the closet. The girl from the store was a bit taller than Goddess but chubbier, was wearing a jean skirt with a brown leather belt (I'm guessing Goddess told her of my jeans and belt fetishes), brown leather boots that came past her knee, and a grey and white plaid shirt. She had long blond hair, big blue eyes and a gorgeous smile.

Goddess cut my ties for my legs but left the rest of the tape on my torso and mouth. I was told to follow her back to the living room. I assumed my position on my knees where they just left me to stay for a few minutes while talking about me serving Goddess and what the night before was like as her cuckold. Goddess stood up eventually, taking the tape off my head and taking the panties out. With that, she motioned me to start licking Jessica's boots.

I worshipped them for a long time before Goddess told me to start worshipping her feet, which were out of her boots, by this time. Goddess told me that when I am not with Goddess or am not doing something that she commands, she wants me at Jessica's apartment doing her laundry and chores as well as running any errands she wants. Goddess said it was to happen once a week, most likely on Friday afternoons while Goddess is out on a date with a stud.

"Yes Goddess" I replied, and got right back to work on their feet. The night eventually ended and Jessica went home. Shortly after Jessica left, the doorbell rang. I of course went to get it, and it was Brad. Goddess came out from nowhere, ran to Brad and gave him a big hug and kiss. While they stood there making out, Goddess made me undo his zipper and start warming him up for my Goddess' superior pussy. I of course did as I was asked and started giving Brad's huge cock a blowjob while they stood there and made out. Of course, Brad had his hands all over her perfect ass, the perfect ass I'm not allowed to touch. I was quite jealous but I knew that Brad is a superior man to me and I must do as I'm told.

Just like the night before, I was sent to the bedroom where I can be bound and forced to watch Brad fuck the shit out of my Goddess. Goddess tied me up as before except made me sit just at the end of the bed and worship Brad's feet while he fucked her. It was incredibly humiliating to worship another man's feet but what choice did I have? After a solid hour of them fucking, Brad shot his load deep into my Goddess well fucked pussy. I had been instantly tasked with the position of cleanup duty.

Goddess positioned her pussy over my mouth so I could lick out every huge glob of Brad's superior cum. Brad greatly enjoyed watching this, and proceeded to call me names as I did it. I didn't care, I was happy to be serving my Goddess. After cleaning her up for a while, Brad left. Goddess untied my hands and then had me cuddle with her in bed. She turned around, faced me, gave me a huge kiss and told me she loved me and that she wants me to move in with her. I had only known her for only a small amount of time but I was overjoyed and of course did!

The following week, I moved in. I was overjoyed and happy to be with my girlfriend all the time now. After getting all settled, we sat down and discussed finances. Goddess told me rent was $1000 a month with heat and hot water included. Electric was approximately $50 a month and Internet was about $80 a month. Goddess told me she would have me pay the full amount for rent from now on. She said she would cover the electric and Internet. I was absolutely fine with that and afterwards she unlocked me and we made love all night long. I was living in a dream and couldn't be happier.

Part 3 to come soon...

subboy129
subboy129
44 Followers