Online Date Forces Me at Dinner

Story Info
Online date forces busty woman at a busy restaurant to cum.
969 words
4.14
79.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APantie
APantie
20 Followers

We are seated at a round booth table with a long, white tablecloth. I'm wearing a black dress that drapes very low in the front, revealing the full cleavage of my 38DD full, perky breasts. My dress is distracting to my date and the waiter. I have on thigh high stockings, high black heels, and sheer low cut black bra, but no panties. My petite 5-foot 2-inch frame has been heightened by my 5" black stilettos, but my date still towers over me at 6-foot 3-inch. We have not had sex and I can tell the tension is building for him, but I am just not ready.

He brushes against my breast with the back of his hand as he reaches for something. Of course, my cherry colored nipples are already erect. Because I don't flinch, he puts his hand on my thigh. When I don't object, he slips his hand under my dress and moves further up my thigh until he feels the lacy top of my stocking. Still no objection from me encourages him to move onto my bare thigh. I'm smiling and talking, a nervousness is growing in my voice. He has leaned in really close to me with his other arm has slipped between my arm closest to him and my waist and is embracing me around my back.

He's listening, kind of, really smiling and staring at me intently. He is so far up my thigh now that he can feel the heat between my legs. I finally open my mouth to object and start to move my hand to swat his away, but he moves quickly forcing a deep kiss on me preventing me from speaking and with his hand around my waist grabs the arm opposite him. The grip his has on me is like a vice and braces me in position. He is very strong and in control.

While my mouth is getting abused and I'm growing lightheaded from his kiss, he touches my pussy and discovers I'm soaking wet. He immediately forces two fingers into me and kisses me harder. His fingers begin pounding my soaking cunt. He stops the assault on my mouth to watch my face to see the helplessness, fear, and the growing arousal in my eyes.

I come to my senses breaking from his gaze and squirm trying to wriggle from the rough invasion of my pussy. But, he has me pinned and I'm not going anywhere without drawing lots of attention from the rest of the people in the restaurant. That's when I notice some of the men nearby are looking, but they aren't quite sure what they are seeing yet. The women are oblivious.

The waiter comes to take our order, but my date doesn't stop pounding his fingers into my pussy. My dress somehow is now up to my waist. The waiter realizes what is happening and only has to lean over a bit to see my wet pussy lips puckering in and out while getting reamed by my dates relentless ramming of his fingers. Of course, that's exactly what the waiter does. He leans over for a better view. He looks me in the eye and grins slyly. I'm thoroughly embarrassed and try to wriggle away from the pummeling I'm getting. This only manages to position me so the waiter has even a better view of my pussy and my date has even better access to my cunt.

My date is having none of my maneuvering and jams a third, then a fourth finger inside my dripping, burning pussy. The waiter just stands there smiling and watching. My date leans over and whispers in my ear, "You're so wet I think you like this, don't you?" I lose it and cum. My hips start to buck violently at first. Then, I remember where I am and try to control my movements to prevent drawing attention from the other diners.

The waiter leans over toward me, and without removing his greedy eyes from my pussy, asks my date, "Is there is anything I can do to help?"

My date says, "Yes. Just stand there and talk to her while I clean up." Then, he slips under the table. I'm frazzled and confused. I feel him spread my legs and pull my hips to the edge of the booth seat. He puts his tongue on my clit, then his mouth and sucks hard. I gasp.

While my date is sucking hard on my pussy the waiter leans in again closer with a dirty smile and says, "I like your big tits." My date hears it and shoves his fingers back into me hard. I gasp and it forces me to take a deep breath putting my breasts even closer to the waiter. He's a little shocked, but smiles even bigger.

A single guy from a neighboring table, who has been enjoying and watching my date's assault on me, comes over and stands next to the waiter. He looks at me and smiles. He's a big guy, muscled. Seeing my date sucking, licking and fingering my pussy, the diner slides into the booth, pushing himself firmly up against my side like a wall. He envelopes my arm in one hand and with his other hand he pulls my dress up higher and pushes the table cloth back so he can get a better view of my date vigorously eating my pussy.

The diner puts his mouth on my ear and whispers to me, "I'm next." He rubs his hand across the outside of my dress until it finds an erect and razor hard nipple. He pinches and twists my nipple roughly through my dress. By now my head is spinning, I cum hard, hips bucking, and don't care how many in the restaurant are watching.

APantie
APantie
20 Followers