Online Dating

Story Info
Online Dating has its risks...
2.2k words
3.64
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***So I have a date with someone I met online. We're supposed to meet THIS FRIDAY at a coffee shop down the street from his autoshop. This is just a little fantasy I had about it... this is my very first attempt at erotic writing so... any constructive criticism is welcome! XoxoxoX***

********************

I wasn't particularly nervous while I prepared for my first online date. This was probably due to the fact that I wasn't particularly interested in this guy, but he swiped the right way and I didn't have much better to do with my time. Besides, even though it had only been two weeks since our unamicable split, my ex had already found someone new, and was already flaunting her around our mutual friends.

I was eager to appear to have moved on as well. And so, my makeup was on point, my attire was modestly revealing, and I walked into the coffee shop with a stiff spine and a deep breath in my lungs. I scanned the room for a face I'd recognize from the many pictures he'd sent before. Not entirely certain I'd found him, I walked up to tap a shoulder. He turned slowly and rose to his feet. My guess had been right. This was Rick.

"Hi, there, gorgeous!" He exclaimed.

"Hello." I said, softly.

He placed his hand on the small of my back, and pulled the chair from the table beside his own. It made me uncomfortable that he took that liberty... that he touched me so intimately. I shrugged it off and suffered through the most boring conversation of my life.

All he did was talk about himself. He cut me off repeatedly and appeared very uninterested in much of what I had to say. I finished my cup of coffee and excused myself to the restroom. I picked up my purse and made my way instead to the front door.

---

I was really looking forward to meeting this girl and she's really ditching me?! The nerve of this stupid whore sent my blood fucking boiling. She looked over her shoulder as she turned the first corner after leaving the coffee shop, but didn't notice I was following. She's even going the right direction. I work in an automotive shop and she's about to walk right past it. If I cut through the alley I'll be able to cut her off and ask the bitch how she would DARE skip out on me. I do just that.

The look on her face as she looked up from her fast walking feet to see me standing before her was all but perfect yet subtle fear and confusion. She looked behind her and back at me again.

Her mouth just hung open with shock.

"You ditched me, gorgeous. That's not very polite." I growled.

"I... I'm sorry, I just... I started feeling sick. I didn't want to embarrass myself so I just left." She replied, breathing hard, as the fear she tried to conceal betrayed her.

"I don't think I believe you... everyone gets sick. It's nothing to be embarrassed over. If it's true you'll come back with me." I tell her, "I own the auto shop we're about to pass and there's a couch in my office. You can lie down there."

"You know, really I think I'm just going to go home and lie down. Thanks for checking on me, though." She replied, her heavy breathing not subsided. I could tell she was afraid. Good.

"My shop is just a few feet down that alley. It's closer." I said. Before she could refuse I took her by the wrist and put my hand around her waist. I held her close by my side and firmly by her arm and led her back to the alley I'd come from, where the back door to my shop was located.

---

I was nearly paralyzed with fear. I could feel my arms and legs trembling. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. Besides, there was no telling how much worse I'd be treated if I did. How much it would anger him.

He held tight to my wrist when he put the key into the lock of the service entrance door. We slipped inside and he used the key to lock it again. Oh, no... I knew I would need the key to unlock it to get away. Things seemed more and more hopeless by the minute.

We walked through the maintenance area past several vehicles with the hoods still up and into a small office with a desk, a couple of filing cabinets, and an unusually large couch for a mechanic shop office. He closed the office door behind us and locked it without saying a word. He released my arm and glared at me, his eyes carrying a silent threat that I understood completely.

He walked over to the couch and began tossing it's cushions onto the floor.

'Oh, no... it's a hideaway.' I thought as he unfolded it. He gestured with his hand for me lie down. I couldn't muster words, I just crossed my arms resting my hands on my shoulders and silently shook my head no, tears welling up in my eyes.

---

"Its not easy unfolding and folding this thing up again. I did it to make you comfortable. Don't be fucking rude." I said to her with all the authority I could muster in my voice. I sat on the edge of the bed and she began slowly shuffling toward me.

I reached out quickly and grabbed by the wrist and pulled her down. She lost her footing and fell onto me. I laughed as I fell backward onto the bed beneath her.

"I thought you weren't feeling well, gorgeous! Now you wanna play?" I asked her.

"No," she shuddered, you pulled me too fast and I-"

I cut her off, "No, baby, you don't have to play coy with me. I know you want me." I took her hand and placed it on my semi-hard dick. I began thrusting my hips forward to rub my cock on her trembling hand. She sniffled. I looked into her eyes to see a single year fall.

"Please, stop." She whimpered, afraid to make eye contact with me, "I just want to go home."

I was furious. How could she not want me? I was being a perfect gentleman!

---

He shoved me by my face off of him and into my back beside him on the bed. He stood over me and began to yell as I lie paralyzed in place.

"You fucking little high maintenance slut. What have I done wrong? I was fucking nice to you wasn't I?"

I nodded quickly, tears running into my hair, but I remained silent.

"Now you want to act like I'm trying to fucking rape you?! Bitch if I wanted you I could have you, so don't flatter yourself!" He screamed climbing over my body and putting his face unbearably close to mine.

"Please...? Just let me go." I whimpered.

He looked down at my trembling body and slid his hand down my face, to my neck and gripped it just enough to hurt a little. "No. No, you want me gorgeous. There's one sure way to tell."

'God, no...' I thought to myself. I knew what he was about to do.

---

I ran my hand from her throat down the length of her body, pausing to squeeze her left tit hard. I lifted the bottom of her dress and began fondling her clit through her panties. "You're wet, gorgeous. I knew you wanted me."

I slipped her panties to the side and let my fingers slide into her. It was so warm and so tight. She closed her eyes tightly and turned her head away from me. I pulled my hand out of her and grabbed her firmly by her bottom jaw, my fingers nearly losing grip from her sweet pussy juices. "You look at me." I growled at her, and I slowly let go of her face and went back into her, pumping hard and slow.

Her pussy tightly clenched my fingers and her back arched as she began enjoying the pleasure I was giving her.

---

I'd be lying if I said that it didn't feel good physically. His fingers pumped into me without hesitation slamming into my g-spot repeatedly. I was so afraid, though. The look in his eyes while he did this to me told me that he could hurt me badly and feel completely justified in doing it.

He pulled the strap of my dress over my shoulder exposing my left breast and he very roughly brought his mouth down over my nipple. I let out a gasp. He seemed to like this because he began suckling on my breast feverishly pumping my pussy with his fingers even faster.

I could hear how wet my pussy was. He pulled his fingers out of me and began unbuttoning his pants. Very fast, his hard dick sprung loose and pressed against the opening of my pussy.

Before I'd realized what I was doing it was already done. I begged him not to rape me.

---

"Please, please, please please please! Don't do this to me!" She whimpered.

How fucking dare her! I knew she wanted it. She was just fucking with my head.

"Look, ya little slut, your pussy is dripping wet, your thighs are trembling, and I know you want me so stop being such a fucking bitch!" As the last word left my lips I looked down at her warm pussy to see my dick slam deep into her.

"Ahhhhh!" She called out in shock and pleasure. Again she closed her eyes tightly and turned her head away from me. Again I grabbed her by the bottom half if her face and pulled it back to me not even trying to be gentle. Her eyes went wide as she stared into mine, pleading with me... perhaps to fuck her harder. I complied.

---

His huge dick was plowing into me with such force I thought I might split in two. It felt great. I couldn't deny it.

I was moaning in tandem with his deep, forceful thrusts. Part of me felt so sexy, because he wanted me so bad he couldn't just took me. Another party of me felt dirty. I clearly told him no. He was definitely raping me... but I was enjoying it.

He leaned back and pulled me by my thighs to the end of the bed, forcefully pushing my thighs into my chest as he pushed his throbbing dick into my pussy hard. He was slamming into my g-spot over and over again and I knew soon I would cum.

---

"You do like it, you little fuckin slut. You LOVE this shit!" I said as I fucked her into orgasm. She bit her lip and covered her mouth, but I wanted to kiss her. I grabbed her wrists and pushed them into the mattress as I pushed as deep as I could into her. She cried out in bliss into my open mouth.

As she lay there motionlessly I kept thrusting into her gently. I wanted to wait until she regained composure for the next part. As she opened her eyes I couldn't help but smile as I told her what came next... "Now it's MY turn, bitch."

"NO! PLEASE GOD, DON'T CUM INSIDE ME!" She screamed and began kicking her feet on either side of me, furiously trying to pull away.

I gripped her thighs as hard as I could causing her to cry out in pain. This was so much fun. What an amazing girl. I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could and finally I filled her tight, sweet little pussy with cum. She stopped struggling as soon as she felt my muscles tightening up and covered her face and began to lightly cry.

I stayed inside her for a few moments while I caught my breath and she sobbed beneath me. Maybe she was just unbalanced or something. But she definitely enjoyed herself.

---

He slowly pulled his dick out of me and flicked my clit with is cum soaked cock. He hushed me almost gently. He touched my face.

He climbed off of me and began pulling his pants up. I sat up immediately and began fixing my dress. Covering myself.

"Wipe you fucking face up if you want me to ever call you again. You look fucking rough, gorgeous." My body was trembling from the orgasm, and from the shock of what had just happened. He unlocked his office door and walked out of the office, through the back of the shop, and out the second locked door, to light up a smoke.

I picked up my shoes and my purse and I ran out the front of the building, which turned out not to be locked at all.

I ran the whole way home and did all the things a rape victim wants to do but every girl is told not to. I got immediately in the shower and I threw away my clothes. I couldn't believe what had just happened to me.

But later that night... when I couldn't sleep, my hand slid down my stomach and to my clit... and I fucked myself while thinking about my attacker, and what he would do to me when I called him back tomorrow.