Online Encounter

Story Info
Meeting a man from online chat.
1k words
4.06
18.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carolb127
Carolb127
129 Followers

I was talking with a guy online about sex. Exchanging stories and experiences. I have a petty messy past and told him everything that I have done which was pretty much everything anyone's ever asked me to do including threesomes and anal, and also about all of my fantasies. Even my most extreme fantasies of rape and humiliation. Especially public humiliation.

He said that he would love to help me out with some fantasies and that we could start off with simple ones. I agreed to meet him for dinner to get to know him better. His name is Sam. We met at Applebee's.

I was wearing a short jean skirt with a white tank top and matching black bra and thong. Half way through dinner of general conversation we made our way to sex talk. He asked if he could try an experiment right then. Reluctantly, I agreed. He said "good," and then told me to go to the bathroom and take off my panties. Then bring them back to him. I stood up and walked away. Not believing what I was about to do. I went into the stall and pulled my thong down my legs and then left with it balled up tight in my hands.

As I was walking back, he slid further into the booth, gesturing for me to sit next to him. I slid in beside him and he held out his hand. I handed him my panties and he smiled and put them in his pocket. Then put his hand on my upper thigh and slid it up till he touched my pussy. I spread my legs a little and he inserted 2 fingers. I couldn't believe I was letting a man I had just met finger me in the middle of a restaurant. He pulled his fingers out and held them out for me. I looked around. Seeing that no one was looking, I took his fingers into my mouth and sucked on them. He pulled them away smiling. He told me we were going and put some money on the table.

We walked to his car with his arm around me. His hand holding my ass. Then he looked at me and lifted my skirt up to my waist exposing my ass and pussy. I yelped and pulled it back down looking around. No one was looking but I couldn't deny that it was exciting knowing anyone could have seen.

We got into his car and I reached over and started rubbing his dick through his pants making him hard. He pulled it out and told me to suck it. I was so turned on. I leaned over and put it into my mouth. Still sitting in the parking lot, I sucked his dick till he came. He was doing things I've told him I had done with other guys and liked. He pulling my hair back and watched at first. Then started pushing my head down harder and harder making me gag. Calling me his new sex slave slut. I was losing my balance so pulled my legs up onto the seat kneeling over to him. He reached over and pulled my skirt up to my waist again. If anyone was to walk by my side of the car, they would have had a perfect view of my ass and pussy. After he came in my mouth he pulled my head up to his and gave me a deep kiss, tasting his own cum. That turned me on even more. I have had a few guys that liked the taste of their own cum and it had always really turned me on.

I grabbed his hand and pulled it towards my pussy but he pulled away. I begged him saying how horny I was, but he told me to do it myself. Right now. I was confused at first but then he started the car. He said that we were going to drive around until I had an orgasm. And that I was to put my legs up on the dash for everyone to see. He pulled onto the highway and told me to get started. I lifted my legs onto the dash and spread them. Then started rubbing my pussy. He told me to pull my tits out. I lifted my shirt and bra up to my neck. He reached over and pinched my nipple. I moaned and put two of my fingers into my pussy. After a few minutes. I slowed down and told him I didn't think I would be able to cum. He told me that we weren't going back to Applebee's until I did. He told me he could pull over if I wanted so people could get a better look. I said "no" and started rubbing again but he stopped me.

He told me to talk my clothes off. All of them. I couldn't believe myself as I did. He grabbed my tank top and rolled down the window. Then threw it out. I screamed and looked back at it float away. I asked why he did that. He told me to think about driving home without a shirt or panties on.

I couldn't believe what I had gotten myself into. We were supposed to just be meeting and getting to know each other over dinner. Now I was naked in his car and had given him my panties and the rest of my cloths. He was forcing me to masturbate in a moving car with people passing us until I had an orgasm and now I was going to be forced to drive home without a shirt on. He told me to think about how I would have to explain to my roommate and possibly neighbors that saw me walk from my car to my building, why I had no shirt on. How there were probably tons of guys in my complex that would love to see me in a bra. And that they would probably take photos to show their friends.

I was rubbing my clit while he was saying this and all of a sudden I came. Hard. I screamed and my body shook in my seat. After I was done, he got off the highway and turned around. Then he pulled his dick out again and told me to suck him again. I leaned over and sucked him as good as I could. I knew I had just started a new chapter in my life and that he would be a part of it. I wanted to please him.

Carolb127
Carolb127
129 Followers