Online Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
Rich slut looking for blue-collar men for anonymous sex.
2.7k words
4.44
33.2k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave parked his tractor truck far out in the hotel parking lot, away from the other cars. He had dropped off his semitrailer and its load only hours ago, but he had a stop to make first before heading home.

The hotel was nice, much nicer than anything that he could afford on a family vacation. There was valet parking, and it amused him to imagine letting the valet try to park his tractor among all the rental cars in the parking lot. There were also very nice cars, Audis and BMWs. He picked his nose and smeared it on the window of an Audi as he passed.

Inside the hotel were chandeliers, overstuffed chairs, and thick red patterned carpet. He went up to the front desk and waited for the concierge to notice him.

"Can I help you?" the concierge asked, barely looking up at Dave.

"Yes, there was a card key left for me by Miss Monroe?"

The concierge fumbled around his counter, then slid the card across to Dave. He looked up and met his eyes barely, then pointed down the hall. "Room 306, head down and take a right, the elevators are right there. Then follow the signs."

Dave took the card, mumbled something similar to "Thanks."

He followed the directions, took the elevator with its thick wood walls and advertisement posters for room service. The third floor was not as opulent as the entrance, but had the same plush carpet and delicate gold sconces placed between each door. Room 306 was not far from the elevator.

Dave placed the keycard into the slot, watched the tiny light on the door turn green. He pushed open the door and let it close behind him with a soft click.

His breath caught in his throat when he saw her, his dick became instantly hard. Kneeling at the end of the bed, facing the door, was a woman he only knew as Lauren. Her brunette hair was pulled up into a chignon, and she wore a black silk blindfold over her eyes. She had incredibly smooth skin and a delicate jaw punctutated with shiny, wet, porn-star pink lips. She wore real pearls around her neck and a black satin half-cup bra that lifted and presented her breasts like two soft pillows. Her bra was cut so indecently low that Dave could see the areolas of her nipples rising above the satin. She had a matching garter belt with six straps to hold up her black nylon stockings. The welt of her stockings were a darker black than the rest of her legs, and everything paired beautifully with the black vinyl 4-inch heels she wore, tucked demurely under her naked bum as she kneeled. Even from Dave's vantage point he could see that she wore no panties with her ensemble, her bare flesh between the stockings and garter was wet and glistening between her thighs. Her hands were handcuffed behind her, as they had agreed.

Dave first encountered Lauren online, when he answered her ad "Rich slut looking for blue-collar workers for anonymous sex." They had exchanged a dozen e-mails since then, both sharing their fantasies with each other leading up to this encounter. He knew what turned her on, and he couldn't believe his luck when she offered to make his fantasies come true. She was going to be in one of his regular stops for an IT convention. From what he could gather she was a CFO for a tech company, which meant that she had a lot of money to make her happy, but all she wanted was to be used as the cunt she was by laborers. She had been incredibly turned on when she learned he was a trucker.

Lauren said nothing as Dave stood by the door, considering her. He scratched his stomach, which was large and distended over the waistband of his jeans. His white T-shirt advertising a lumber company and had a burrito stain down the front, and he wore a dirty baseball cap for a local college team. His tennis shoes could not have been more beat up. His stubble was a few days old from being on the road. Already his mind was filled with ways to use and abuse the petite Lauren, but he knew had had to build her anticipation. He stepped over to the hotel room's closet and opened the door, thumbing through her black business suits with the Jil Sander logo and delicate silk blouses in pastel shades. Their lives could not be more different.

Lauren waited patiently, squirming a little more the longer he did not speak. He observed a large rubber dildo and butt plug on the nightstand next to the bed, and there was a bottle of lube too. He noted to keys to her handcuffs was also next to the bed. Finally Dave approached her, stood barely a foot from where she kneeled.

"Hello, cunt."

Her lips parted, her voice quiet. "Hello, master."

He reached down and scooped up her breasts with his hands, feeling the weight of them. He smashed them together, pulled them apart, jiggled them in his hands, then let them fall back into their resting position. Her tits were big, and real, soft and pliable under his touch. Her cleavage seemed deep and bottomless, perfect for titty fucking. Maybe they'd get to that.

Dave reached under his belly to undo his belt and unzip his jeans. He pulled out his cock and balls over his holey and no-longer-white underwear. He pulled back his foreskin, revealing the disgusting cock cheese he left there for her. He skipped his shower yesterday on purpose.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, bitch."

She did as she was told, parting her shiny baby pink lips and laying her dark pink tongue over her bottom lip. Dave laid his erect penis on her tongue, rubbing it back and forth gently.

"That's it, taste it."

She held her tongue mostly still, barely rising to meet his cock while he rubbed it against her tongue. Dave enjoyed watching her let him degrade her in this way.

"Suck the tip of my dirty cock, bitch."

She did as he was told, wrapping her lips around his cock and sucking gently. She swirled her tongue around the tip again and again. He pulled the tip of his cock back, saw that he still had a little bit of head cheese left, then pushed it back in between her lips. She sucked greedily, her tongue working magic on his cock head and then pushing eagerly into his piss-slit, trying to get at the precum there.

When he pulled his cock out, he could almost see the disappointed look on her face. "You like sucking dirty trucker cock, don't you rich cunt?"

She shook her head yes.

He slapped her breast, letting it bounce off the other one. "Say it."

"Yes, sir. I love sucking dirty trucker cock," she said in her soft voice.

"Good," he said, pushing his jeans and underwear down his thighs further. "Your reward is you get to lick my balls clean. I didn't shower yesterday so I can smell them from up here."

He pulled her head close to his crotch and spread his legs a bit. The first touch of her tongue on his nuts made his spine tingle. He held her head in place with one hand while she licked across his balls with the flat of her tongue, from the back to the front. She was breathing heavily, really getting all over his nuts with her slut tongue. He used his other free hand to hold his dick up against his belly, really presenting his balls to her. "Suck them."

She sucked each of his nuts into her mouth gently, swirling her tongue around them in her mouth before letting go and moving on to the other. Her let her do this for a few minutes, let her really enjoy the taste of his nuts. "Taste good, cunt?"

She moaned deeply "Mmmmhmmmmm," with both of his balls in her mouth, her tongue pushing against them.She loved having her nose and mouth filled with the scent and taste of an unwashed man. Her pussy was dribbling with the attention she was giving to his balls.

Dave pulled back and his balls popped out of her mouth with an audible sound. She was drooling all over herself, trying to get his balls in her mouth. "Tongue," he commanded and spread his legs a little more. She stuck out her tongue and he guided her head back behind his balls, letting her lick his perineum. She greedily licked the space between his anus and his nuts while his balls rested on the bridge of her nose. He watched the clock and held her head in place, letting her lick him for several minutes and enjoying every second of it.

Finally Dave pulled back completely, leaving her hungry and wet and kneeling only feet from him. She was so hungry for his cock he felt like he was going to come even without her sucking on his shaft directly. Better to redirect, make it last.

He approached her again, lifted her breasts up out of her black satin bra so that they layed on top. She kneeled there while he brushed his fingers across her nipples, then took both of them between thumb and forefinger and began twisting and pinching them. She gasped and held still, her body visibly shaking from his rough handling of her nipples.

"Where should I put my cock," he mused. "Your slutty pussy is too eager, you'd cum too quickly..." he reached down and flicked her engorged and exposed clit to emphasize this point. She hissed at this touch, then he continued twisting her nipples. "Your mouth is too cock-hungry, you'd make me cum too fast with that skilled tongue of yours. So I guess that just leaves one last place to put my cock..."

He pulled her up pushed her over the side of the bed, ass up. He grabbed the lube from the side table and squirt a good quantity in her ass. He made a circle around her pink butthole with the lube, then applied a bunch to his hand and skimmed it over his cock. He stood behind her, lined up his cock, and then leaned forward bit by bit. Even without his hand to guide him he watched her slutty ass open and swallow his cock head as sweetly as her lips had twenty minutes ago.

Lauren gasped and moaned as he leaned into her. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, fuck my ass Daddy."

Dave stopped, his cock halfway in her ass. He slapped her butt cheek with his hand and she yelped. "What's that?" he asked.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy," she said louder.

He slapped her ass again. "Is that how you beg for cock?"

"Fuck my ass, Daddy, please!" she said louder.

Dave pushed his hips forward and sunk his other four inches into her butt. She gasped loudly, and moaned as if she had just cum even though he knew she hadn't. "If you stop begging I stop fucking," he told her.

"Yes," she moaned. "Keep fucking me."

Dave held onto her hips with both hands and pulled his dick out until just the tip, then fed it back into her ass. He did this again and again, in fast but controlled movements all the while she begged him to "keep fucking me," "yes, daddy, fuck my slutty ass," and "yes, yes, YES! Thank you! Yes!" Dave's balls kept slapping against her pussy every time he fucked her to his hilt, and soon his nuts were wet with her cunt juice. Lauren was deriving immense pleasure from his ball slapping and soon her litany changed to "Yes, Daddy, kiss my clit with your balls. Yes, slap my slut cunt with your nuts. You're gonna make me cum, Daddy. Yes, make me cum!"

After a few minutes she did, her whole body tensed up but Dave kept fucking her ass, letting his balls slap against her pussy again and again while she gushed warm liquid all over his nuts and thighs. Even after she was finished he kept fucking her, each slap of his nuts making her whole body jump.

Finally Dave himself was unable to hold out any more. He pulled his cock out of her butt and flipped her over, pulled her head and shoulders down to the end of the bed and with her head hanging off the side he leaned over her and aimed his cock down her throat.

Lauren swallowed his cock greedily, wrapping her lips around the base of his cock and sucked while he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth a few times before unloading his jizz down her hungry throat.

"There you go," he said, holding himself up with his forearms while he pumped load after load down her throat. "That's what you wanted huh, you rich slut? You wanted trucker cum in your belly. You wanted it in your throat, coating your tongue?"

"Mmmmhmmmm..." she moaned, his cock still in her mouth.

"You better clean it off good, it's been up your butt after all."

Lauren did as she was told, lovingly sucking and caressing his cock with her tongue. He pulled his cock out, inspected it for cleanliness, then stuck it back in her mouth. She greedily sucked him down again. Dave picked up the phone with his dick still stuck down her throat and ordered himself a steak from room service. After he was done he pulled his dick out and left Lauren on the bed, panting and drooling while he finally took that long overdue shower.

When he emerged from the bathroom she still hadn't moved. She licked her lips slowly and her breathing had slowed down finally. Dave's steak had arrived and he let the bellboy pass him the tray through the door.

Dave sat at the table in the room and ate his meal. Lauren laid still while he ate, her blindfold was still snug over her eyes. He considered her while he ate, thought about what he should do next.

Dave finished his room service meal and stood up. He pulled Lauren off the bed and had her kneel down, the way she was when he first arrived. "For a rich bitch you are one loose piece of ass," he told her, slapping her titties for good measure. "You'll have to beg me pretty hard to fuck you again. You're barely worth the effort."

"I understand, master," she said softly.

"Your cunt is absolutely worthless," he told her. "It took me so long to bust my nuts in your ass I doubt your cunt will do anything for me. If you beg me to come fuck you again I will only ever be using your ass. And I will only ever be cumming in your mouth, so you better beg for ass-to-mouth specifically if I'm going to come fuck you again."

"Yes, sir."

"Now open your mouth, I'm going to give you something to remember me by."

She did as she was told and Dave unzipped his pants, pulled out his flaccid cock, and within seconds a long stream of yellow piss emerged from his cock and hit Lauren square in the middle of the chest. His piss poured down her cleavage and belly, dribbling under to her pussy. "Keep your mouth open," Dave commanded as he angled his stream upwards, aiming it directly into her mouth. "Swallow it."

He watched her throat contract as she swallowed several mouthfuls of his piss. He stopped midstream, let her catch her breath. "How's trucker piss taste, rich bitch?"

"Delicious," she sputtered, then opened her mouth again.

He obliged her by finishing pissing in her mouth, letting her swallow a few more mouthfuls before he finished. He shook his dick off in her mouth, let her clean his piss-slit with her tongue, then tucked his cock back into his pants.

He grabbed the key to her handcuffs and undid one of the cuffs for her, placed the key in her free hand. She stayed kneeling where she was as he left the his hotel key card on the table next to his finished meal. He left her there, blindfolded and covered in his piss, without saying a word. He left the hotel, got in his truck, and drove home.