Online Homework

Story Info
Submissive finds what's in store.
5.6k words
4.31
22.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurik
Kurik
11 Followers

She couldn't believe she was doing this for him.

Once again, he had pressed her beyond what she thought she was willing to do for him. She had assured him - vowed to him, even -- that she would not send him any pictures of herself...much less erotic or naked pictures. Yet, here she was. She had spent more than a passing amount of time the past few days...presenting herself to him. Every day was a different pose in a different area of her house. Every day she dressed for him, practiced poses for him, spent considerable time placing the camera and perfecting the pose...even played with herself and cum for him before taking the picture. Then...almost the hardest part of all...sending the damn thing and waiting.

Waiting for his response.

She was not impressed with what she had sent him. Technically maybe, she was proud of what she had accomplished...but the subject matter? She just didn't see how he could find her attractive when she was not fully happy with herself.

Yet, he was always pleased with what she had sent.

Perhaps she was not fully aware of certain concepts. That if one person has feelings for another, that person is attractive regardless...that attraction is even a reason and implicitly included in those feelings. Perhaps she was not aware -- or did not like to think about -- what these pictures meant and signified to him. His slut... doing what he wanted her to do, following his instructions, showing herself off for him, performing for him, sending him a piece of her that she had never given to anyone before, acknowledging and confirming his ownership of her.

And she had made it through his assignments. Met and carried out each one, knowing that he was not done with her. Knowing that, if he followed true to his form, something else would fix itself in his mind...he would want more of her.

Not surprisingly, she found out sooner than she had anticipated. All day long, the thought of the meeting awaiting her that evening had been in her mind. It would rear up at odd times during the day. Speaking with a friend on the phone, at the drive-thru line at bank, as she sat and watched television... the thought would peek out from a corner of her mind and she would feel the excited/anxious flutters in her stomach...feel her cunt moisten. It had almost driven her crazy as she drove home earlier. She had felt no choice but to reach between her legs and stroke her cunt as she sat at the stoplights... she was tired of waiting.

Until finally, she did not have to wait any longer. Supper finished, her father in his room for the evening, the house hers alone...she opened up the email waiting for her. Her stomach sank as she read it...not as bad as she had anticipated, but she had learned that he often had an agenda, as well as multiple steps to his assignments.

The beginning of this assignment carried the potential for so much more. "You will receive another email in half an hour"... and then he had spelled out just what he wanted.

So, there she sat, on the sofa in the family room of her house. Her laptop set up on the coffee table in front of her... her camera on its tripod across the room. She was wearing high heeled shoes, the choker that signified his collar, and a chenille wrap draped over her shoulders. Nothing else. Her breasts swayed and bobbed as she set the room up and positioned herself on the sofa. Her cunt was visibly wet and open. The cool air of the house played on her skin, making her nipples hard, making her feel very much like his slut. She was unable to resist...and began fingering her cunt as she opened up her email...typing with one hand.

The email was a link to a video.

She leaned back on the sofa, spread her legs, and fingered her cunt more as she waiting for it to download. Her breathing quickened and she had to stop, afraid she would not be able to control herself and cum before she was given permission.

She glanced at her laptop...the download was complete. Her hand shook slightly as she reached forward and began the video.

...It was of a man and a woman. Standing in the room of a house...much like the room she, herself, was in. The man and woman were both fully dressed...the woman in jeans and a silky light blue button-up blouse... the man in jeans and a pullover shirt. They were standing facing each other, the woman with her hands behind her back, one hand grasping the wrist of the other, almost in a position of parade rest as she spoke with the man.

"What is your name?"

"Slut...bitch...whore. Whichever you need of me." The woman's head was down, her chin almost against her chest.

"And why are you here?"

"I'm here because you want me here. I'm here for you to use."

"You want me to use you?"

The woman did not answer at first, but hung her head lower, trying to hide her face behind her long hair.

The man's voice hardened as he asked the question again, insistent but patient. "Do you want me to use you?"

The woman's voice was quiet, barely above a whisper as she hid her face. "Yes, please."

"Why?"

It became obvious that the woman was not wearing anything underneath her blouse, as her nipples had hardened and were pressing against the fabric. "Because I'm yours. Because you want to. Because I want to make you happy. Because I need to cum." The woman's voice broke on the last statement, the answer almost a squeak as she finally looked up at the man.

The man reached out and began to unbutton the woman's shirt from the top down. The swell of the woman's breasts slowly being exposed. The man smiled... a wicked, satisfied little smile. "You need to cum do you?"

The woman exhaled heavily, almost moaned with her need. "God, yes. I need to cum so badly."

The man unbuttoned her jeans, slowly lowered the zipper. The woman thrust her hips forward as he did so, either trying to make it easier for him, or trying to feel his hand against her cunt...

Her legs were spread wide as she watched the video. Her cunt was so wet she was certain that there would be a puddle underneath her on the sofa. Her clit was throbbing, and she hadn't even touched it yet. She had a good idea of what was coming...knew what his interests were.

She also began to notice certain details...which made her stomach flutter, made her have to finger her cunt more firmly. She'd seen bondage videos and pictures before. Some beautiful porn star actress would be tied up in different positions in a professional dungeon...standard equipment set up and used while the woman was whipped and made to cum with the use of vibrators or other instruments.

This woman in the video, though...and the room they were in... was different. The room was a kitchen, and you could tell that it was a kitchen that was used regularly...to cook, to socialize, for a family to sit and eat. Furniture was moved to the sides of the room to create space. The kitchen table and chairs pushed against a wall in the corner. The floor was a bare tile floor with a couple of throw rugs laid out. There was a row of something...things?... lined up on top of the kitchen counter, but with the angle of the camera, she couldn't quite tell what was there. The man appeared to be fit, in his late thirties, maybe... not the standard pot-bellied, grey haired and bearded fifty-somethingish dom that seemed to be so prevalent on the internet. The woman caught her off-guard. The woman was attractive, but not porn star beautiful. She was normal attractive. She was also more mature than the usual porn star, maybe ten years or so older than the man. She looked fit and shapely, not the kind of woman who'd had multiple plastic surgeries. In short, she looked like an attractive woman one might see at the grocery store, or as a teller at the bank, or behind the counter at a book store. A real woman who you wouldn't be surprised to meet or see at any point during your day, who you would not expect to see, calling herself a whore and letting a man undress her to use.

She moved her fingers faster, pushing her hips up to rub her cunt against her hand, her fingers slick as her attention returned to the laptop.

...The man smiled at the woman as he spread the front of her jeans wide. "Keep your hands clasped behind your back and come with me." As he said this, he reached down the front of her jeans and grasped her panties. They were red and stood out against her blue jeans, cut thin and high, but not quite a thong. The man pulled the front panel of the woman's panties up, wiggled it back and forth, working it up into her cunt, then pulled it up again. The woman gasped as the man pulled her panties up high, his other hand working the waist band, working it up as well. The woman gave a small grimace and raised up on her tiptoes...trying to relieve the pressure of the panties pulled up against her cunt. The man then tugged the panties forward and began leading the woman across the room towards the corner with the table, using her panties as a leash to guide her while the woman walked on her tip toes.

The man led her over near the corner with the table, every now and then tugging her panties a little higher, or moving them side to side over her clit, causing her steps to falter. The man turned to face her as he came to a stop. He slid his hand down the front of her unzipped pants as he leaned down and kissed her neck. The woman closed her eyes and arched her back to meet his fingers. The man felt her for just a moment, then pulled his hand away, straightened, and smiled.

"My dear, you're soaking wet, I believe you're soaking through your jeans. "

The woman did not answer, but merely stood there with her hands behind her back, her breathing quick and shallow.

The man turned from her, took a couple of steps to the refrigerator and withdrew a cold bottle of water. He turned back to her as he unscrewed the cap.

"Spread your legs slightly and place your hands behind your head."

The woman shifted her legs to shoulder width and moved her hands to clasp them behind her head. As she moved her hands, her shirt spread further and slid over the side of each breast, exposing her large tits. The man leaned back against the kitchen table and crossed his ankles, appearing very relaxed as he took a drink and looked his woman up and down slowly.

The man stood slowly and stepped towards her. He reached forward and brushed her long hair back as it had fallen to the front of her shoulder and was covering her breast. The man held the water bottle lightly against her nipple, watching as the cold bottle raised her nipple to a stiff point, the woman inhaling sharply as the cold touched her. The man repeated the action with her other breast, making both her nipples painfullly hard. He then moved the bottle between her breasts and held just the bottom edge of the bottle against her skin. A small rivulet of water collected and began to work its way down her stomach until it was soaked up by her panties. The man moved the bottle, following the trail of the water. The woman inhaled deeply and sucked her belly in, thrusting her chest out at the same time. The man smiled. He moved the bottle back up and held it against her nipple again, smiling as the woman visibly resisted pulling away from the cold. He then moved the bottle to her other nipple, reached around her to place a hand on her back, bent forward and took her hard nipple into his mouth. The woman moaned and closed her eyes, obviously enjoying the warmth of the man's mouth after the cold water bottle. She arched her back, trying to present her breast to him as he repeated the sucking kiss with the other nipple.

The man moved away from the woman, assuming his relaxed stance as he leaned back against the kitchen table. The woman looked at him, her mouth slightly open and a faint look of relief showing on her face, mixed with a more overwhelming look of longing in her eyes.

"Now, take your jeans off, fold them and place them on the table, then resume your stance."

The woman did as instructed. Her large breasts swaying as she bent over and pushed her jeans down to her feet. Stepping out of them, she quickly picked them up and folded them. She stepped towards the table and the man. She rubbed her breasts against his arm and body as she reached out beside the man to place her jeans down, lingering at the contact for a moment before moving back and resuming her stance.

The woman's panties did almost nothing to cover her now. As tight as they were pulled up, they barely covered her clit and the swollen lips of her cunt were clearly visible. The insides of her thighs shone in the light, wet from her open cunt.

The man smiled as he looked at her, happy with what he saw. As he straightened up from the table, he had to reach down and adjust the front of his pants, the bulge there obvious.

The woman glanced down and saw the man's reaction to her. She moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue and spread her legs wider almost instinctively.

The man pulled a chair - wooden and without arms, with a cushioned tied to the seat -- out from the table and turned it to face the woman. He moved in front of her, grabbed her panties and pulled them up, forcing her to bring her legs together and move up onto her tiptoes. He pulled her to him, leaned down and put his lips against hers. He pulled back as the woman tried to deepen the kiss, her lips wide and her tongue finding only cool air where she had sought his mouth.

"You are a needy slut, aren't you? You presume too much, too quickly. Come here."

The man sat down on the chair and directed the woman by his leash of her panties, until she was standing beside him, facing him. The man patted his thigh sharply twice as he stated, "Now."

The woman's face turned pink as she looked directly into the camera, uncertainty and embarrassment plain on her face. She looked back at him. "Sir?" That single word conveyed so much, asked so much. It made plain her embarrassment, her hesitancy. It made it clear that she had been through this before and knew what was coming, but that she had never been in front of the camera before. It made it plain that the unsaid question was, "do we have to do this now? Here?"

Instead of getting angry, of issuing a harsher command as one might expect, the man just smiled. Smiled and reached out with is left hand to run a finger between her legs, spreading her and moving his fingers to find the fabric of the panties that had disappeared between her swollen lips. He patted his thigh again with his right hand as he moved his left up the length of her cunt, lifting his finger away as he moved over her clit. "Now", he said in a quiet voice.

The woman sighed and bent down, placing herself across his lap. She put her hands out in front of her, bracing herself against the floor as she scooted forward on his lap. Bent over his lap, her toes and hands against the floor, her ass raised in front of him.

The man looked down at her, as if he were enjoying not just the sight of her, but the feel of her across his lap...the knowledge that she had just placed herself there for him, knowing and accepting what he had in mind for her.

"You know I'm going to spank you now. Like a little girl. Like some little girl who's been bad, who got caught kissing a boy, or playing with her little clit. Spanked like a naughty slut, which is what you are, aren't you?"

The woman whimpered slightly at the man's words, nodded her head at his question and answered, "Yes" in a small voice.

The man tugged the back of her panties up, causing her to lift her ass a little higher as he rubbed her back with his other hand. He was still rubbing her back with his right hand when the sound of his left hand landing across her ass filled the room with a short, sharp crack. The woman's entire body jumped as she gave a short yelp, startled by the blow. The man switched hands, spanking her with his right hand while played with her panties with his left hand. He would pull the fabric higher into her as his hand landed across her ass with a smack. Or he would move it to the side, working the fabric deeper and moving it across her clit, making her body jump for an entirely different reason than just his hand across her ass.

With each blow, the woman's whole body would jump and she would gasp, or yelp, or moan. After each slap, the man would linger, enjoying the feel of her ass underneath his hand, or letting his hand wander up to the small of her back, or to the backs of her legs. With each slap, her ass would turn a little more pink, become a little more warm under his hand.

The spanking continued about ten minutes, until her ass was red and she was beginning to squirm. The man paused for a moment and let his hands move over her. Down over the backs of her legs, down behind her knees, to lightly move over her calves...then back up again, slipping to the inside of her thighs as her moved back up. The woman spread her legs the higher his hands moved, slightly at first, then wider yet, until her cunt was exposed -- swollen, wet and red. The man's fingertips lingered at her lips, feeling her heat for a moment, before the spanking continued.

The blows, though, changed...moved. No longer just across the globe of her ass, the blows were lower...deeper between her legs. Closer...closer...the man's fingertips landing next to her swollen lips, then against them, and finally across her open cunt. The blows were not as hard, and did not land with the same sharp smack as before, but were lighter -- still forceful -- and the sound of the slap had more of a wet smacking quality to it. The woman still jumped, but her sounds changed as well. There was more of a gasp, of a moan, of a throatiness to her yelps. The woman began to shift on the man's lap as well, working her legs, bending her knees, even thrusting her hips up and down as she turned slightly.

The woman's hands searched the back of the chair, one hand finally grasping the tie of the cushion while she braced herself with her other hand on the floor. She had shifted to the point where she was now almost facing the man, her head by his side. She had spread her legs and shifted until she was straddling one of the man's legs. Her hips working, thrusting as she tried to rub her cunt and clit on the man's leg while he spanked her.

The man stopped for a moment, though the woman continued trying to grind her clit on his leg. The man reached over to the kitchen counter, his hand searching for a moment before finding the pair of scissors. He pulled her panties up high, eliciting a throaty groan from her as she tried to keep her clit pressed against his leg. The scissors snicked together, once....twice...a third time, as the man cut her panties away and pulled them out from underneath her. He put the wet, mutilated panties on top of her folded jeans on the table.

The woman gasped loudly as he rubbed her clit, now uncovered, against his leg. The man moved his hands between her legs, spreading her cunt, feeling her wetness and warmth. The woman's leg muscles tightened as she worked herself against his leg.

The man laughed quietly, squeezing her ass and the top of her leg to keep her spread while he resumed spanking her.

"Incredible. You're humping my leg like a dog. Like some desperate, needy bitch just wanting to cum. Almost like you're in heat. Hmm, a bitch in heat. Is that what you are?"

The woman was breathing quickly, almost panting. Her cunt was red, swollen, and very, very wet. The insides of her legs were wet, as were the man's pants underneath her. "Gawd, I need you...need to feel you...need to cum."

The man slid two fingers insider her cunt, easily and deeply. Spanking her ass several times while he felt inside her.

He suddenly stopped, withdrew his fingers, and slid his leg out from underneath her, causing her to whimper. "Nooo, please."

He let her sink to the floor between his legs, her cunt practically dripping as she tried to slow her breathing. She moved her hand to his hip, to push herself up, but instead found the hard bulge of his cock. She put her head on his thigh and looked up at him, eyes full of lust and desire as she felt the length of his cock through his jeans. She shifted her head closer and opened her mouth, placing her lips on the outline of the head of his cock while she looked up at him.

Kurik
Kurik
11 Followers
12