Online Lovers

Story Info
Two online lovers meet for a sexy romp.
1.6k words
3.95
14.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the airport, I anxiously awaited my lover's plane to arrive. For so long I dreamt of this moment. We talked for the last several months about how we would spend our one glorious week together. Now it was finally here, and I was extremely nervous. I have to say, I am never at a loss for words as some of you know...hehehe. But the minute he stepped off that plane, I was completely tongue-tied.

He rushed toward me like a long lost friend, throwing his arms around me, crushing me to him. He gazed into my eyes, searching for the right words to say. His lips found mine in a sweet gentle kiss. I don't recall how long we stood there, holding each other, oblivious to everything around us. After what seemed an eternity, he placed his arm around me and we walked out of the terminal.

The drive from the airport to the hotel was the most fun I'd had in a long time. We couldn't keep our eyes off each other, which was bad since someone had to drive!! I didn't think we'd ever reach our destination. He leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "I'm so glad to finally see you babe." I sighed and leaned my head back on the head rest as he stroked my hair, running his fingertips down my neck and over my earlobe. I could feel the heat build inside me and knew I'd soon be very wet. He continued to tease and play all the way to the hotel, and as we pulled into the parking lot, he leaned over and kissed me passionately. He placed my hand over his hardness and smiled at me before we got out of the car and went to check in to his room.

Sitting on the bed in the room, I scanned my surroundings. I was extremely nervous, knowing I waited so long to be with him, but yet I hadn't been with anyone but my husband in 13 years. I have to admit I was very modest and shy in the beginning but believe me, it wasn't that way very long!!

He walked over and sat down on the bed beside me. Looking deep into my eyes, he said softly "You have to be comfortable with this honey. We won't do anything you don't want to do." Instantly, I felt my arms go around his neck, pulling him close, my lips just inches from his. I boldly ran my tongue over his bottom lip, teasing, before I slipped it between his teeth and into his mouth....my tongue dancing effortlessly with his. I let out a soft moan as his arms circled me and gently lowered me down onto the bed. Our hunger for each other was apparent, as our kisses became more passionate. The months of playing and teasing had finally come to a head, we were going to be able to experience everything we had talked for so long about.

Desperately wanting to feel his skin against mine, I pulled at his shirt, raising it over his head and tossing it aside. He did the same, pausing to flick his tongue over my nipples before he slid my shirt over my head. Arching my back, I begged him to ease my ache...my nipples standing at attention.....he closed his mouth around one of them, sucking hard on it till I whimpered in pleasure. He bathed my breasts with his tongue, tweaking the nipples occasionally with his thumb and forefinger. I could feel my pussy getting wetter every minute, and was quite taken aback...never had I experienced anything like this....I felt I could cum with just his attention to my breasts.

Taking my shorts by the waistband, he slowly pulled them down, revealing my smooth shaved pussy for his viewing. He moaned when he saw how wet I was already and with his voice hoarse with passion, whispered "Baby, I knew it would be like this." With that, he began a slow, deliberate exploration of my body...running his fingers down my stomach to my navel...following with his tongue. I started to bring my fingers to my pussy and he grabbed my hands in his "No, let me do this honey", he said, as he continued to torture me with his tongue....moving just to my pelvic bone before stopping and looking devilshly into my eyes.

My eyelids drifted shut with the first touch of his fingers, gently parting my pussy lips, tracing them. Moaning loudly, I grabbed a pillow to muffle myself, as I knew I would not be able to stay quiet for long. He inserted a finger into my wetness, deep inside, and wiggled it around. Grinding my pussy into his hand, I could feel my juices flowing already. He massaged my clit with his thumb, then replaced it with his tongue....flicking it over my clit to tease me and then he backed off. I groaned in agony then, and with one swift move, he had his lips around my clit and was sucking it into his mouth...gently at first, then harder.

The pleasure building inside me was so intense I let loose a gush of cum into his mouth. He lapped up my sticky sweetness and kept right on sucking. Running his tongue down from my clit, he replaced his finger with his tongue deep inside my pussy.....teasing me, tormenting me....I was spiraling from orgasm to orgasm....it seemed neverending.

I lay there, completely drained for a few minutes, as he kissed me deeply.....knowing full well I enjoyed the taste of myself on his tongue. I motioned for him to stand up since he was still wearing his jeans. Lying on my stomach on the bed, and him standing beside the bed, I slowly unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down, along with his boxers. He stood before me, as I had dreamed so many nights, his hard cock poised in front of my lips. He gently ran his fingers through my hair as I took one long lick of his cock, from the balls to the tip. He moaned and clutched my hair in his hand. Feeling playful, I ran the tip of my tongue along his inner thighs, seeing him quiver sent a shiver through me as well. I took his cock into my mouth then, deeply, all the way down, as I massaged his balls with my fingertips. I looked up at him and saw him watching me, his eyes dark with passion as I moved my lips up and down the length of him....loving the fullness and the throbbing in my mouth....wanting to taste him, to feel the stream of hot cum shooting down my throat...mmmmmm.

I could sense his hesitation, he wasn't sure if he should cum in my mouth or not. I gave him a reassuring smile and continued to suck, lick, and stroke him. All at once he grasped the back of my head and thrust his cock deep into my mouth, as he let forth a thick stream of cum deep into my mouth. I felt it fill my mouth, so hot and sticky sweet....and swallowed it down. I ran my tongue over his cock, cleaning him all up when I was finished. He lay down beside me and gathered me up into his arms, kissing my neck, my shoulders, my lips....kissing me everywhere.

Poising himself above me, he placed my legs on his shoulders then slid the tip of his cock into my pussy, which was dripping wet and so ready for him. He slid in so easily, as if we were meant to fit together this way. Burying himself deep inside me, he waited for me to become used to his fullness before he began to move. Long slow strokes, so masterfully, moving deep inside....in and out....gyrating his hips....my moans becoming louder now as I felt my pussy muscles clench around him. I never wanted him to let me go, wanted this moment to go on forever. Thrusting faster still, he reached down and pinched my clit just before I climaxed, making my orgasm so much better. I gushed a huge amount of hot sticky cum onto his cock, and could feel it trickle out onto my ass. I was in heaven, running my fingernails down his back and across his buttocks as I came, over and over again.

Both of us dripping with perspiration, mingled with the smell of sex, he turned me over into a doggy style position with him standing at the side of the bed and my ass poised in the air. He sharply slapped my ass, causing me to moan and feel another trickle of my juices running down my legs. He entered me then, just the tip of his cock, teasing me as I bucked my hips trying to get him all of the way inside me. He laughed at my antics and told me to be patient. I waited for his fullness to penetrate me but he didn't, just teased my pussy and clit with the head of his cock. Just when I felt I couldn't take any more, he thrust his cock hard and deep into my pussy, causing me to scream out in pleasure. Faster and faster his thrusts came...my pussy sucking him inside....juices flowing....my clit hard and erect. I reached down and stroked my clit while he fucked me hard, as I'd never been fucked before. I had never felt this way with anyone and was sure I'd never feel the same again. Grabbing my hips with his hands, he thrust deep and shot a full stream of hot cum inside my pussy....my muscles tightening around his cock, milking him dry. It seemed like he came for an eternity, then withdrew his cock from my pussy. I turned around and licked him clean again.

Lying together, arms locked around each other, he smiled at me and said "Well babe, I think we need a shower." I smiled back, knowing a shower would be just as much fun, and hey....we had all afternoon!!! But that my friends, is another story all together!!