Online Only?

Story Info
A married couple turns a fantasy into reality.
4k words
4.07
27k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaceyLove
LaceyLove
30 Followers

Her eyes hovered over those words on the screen, "Maybe we should meet up." She just stared at them, trying to sort her racing thoughts.

Did she even want this to turn into reality? She's been perfectly happy with their virtual relationship. It was supposed to just be an online thing, she never considered making it real. She really didn't know what to say and was unprepared for his question, but she needed to think of a reply, and quick.

"That could be fun," she types, rolling her eyes at the finish, wishing she was better at thinking fast. A moment of panic hit her..was she really considering letting this go past her computer?

The very thought of it excited her, but he didn't even know she was married. He would probably drop her in a heartbeat if he knew. He told her he was ready to settle down. He was over the cheap thrills and one-night stands and fucking a new girl every week. At this point in his life he just wanted a nice, normal relationship.

They had been talking online for several weeks, out of sheer boredom on her part really, but at this point Jeff seemed somewhat comfortable and familiar to her. She looked forward to their chat sessions and his random, daily texts. He's so cute and flirty with her, and she sees it as simple, innocent fun.

He replied, "Oh, it would definitely be more fun than you've ever imagined." Her heart started racing at the thought of his dick inside her. She could feel the moisture building in her black satin panties just thinking about it. Imagine what he would do to her in person!

She knew she wanted him. But how could she pull this off? She loved her husband and didn't want to hurt him. But there was just something about Jeff that she couldn't stop thinking about. She had to find a way to see him. She started typing the words, "Well then, we need to make this happen!"

She spent the afternoon thinking up a plan. It would be a little devious, but it was too tempting to pass up, and she hoped her husband would go for it.

That night when her husband got home, she had his favorite dinner waiting on him.. a thick juicy ribeye and a loaded baked potato. He walked in the door to see the lavish spread on the dining room table and kissed his wife. "And what did I do to deserve all this?" he asked with a smile. She answered, "You do amazing things for me everyday!"

They sat down and started enjoying their meal together. She decided to take a chance and mention her fantasy. They had toyed with ideas like this in the past just for fun, so she wasn't worried that he would be upset with her. He had never gotten mad at the talk about it, but she didn't know how he would feel about turning fantasy into a reality.

"So.." she began, getting right to the point. "You know how we've had a bedroom fantasy of me being with another guy and you watching in secret?" He stopped chewing and looked at her in shock, fumbling with his fork so he wouldn't drop it.

"Umm, yeah?" were the only words he could get out, as he tried to figure out what was going on. "Well," she continued, I've been talking to a guy online named Jeff, and he wants to meet me."

"Does he now?" her surprised husband asked, as a sly grin crept across his face. "And what are you proposing that we do about that?"

She took a deep breath and replied, "I thought maybe I could invite him over, lead him to our bedroom, seduce him into a great fuck session while you watched us from the closet. Unless you have a better suggestion," she giggled.

He pondered this image for a moment and then asked, "Does he know you're married?" She looked down at her plate, slightly ashamed, and said, "No, and I don't want to tell him."

"Well then." He was surprised at her wife's willingness to fulfil a fantasy that he's had for a long time, but one that she's never been comfortable with, until she started talking to this guy named Jeff.

"What made you want to do this so suddenly?" he asked his demure wife. She looked up at him and said, "Honey, I love you and I always will, but this would be a very intense and intimate thing that we would share together. I have no interest in Jeff for anything other than fulfilling this fantasy for us. I am comfortable talking to him and when he flirts with me it really turns me on. His words makes me wet everyday. I just think we could both have a lot of fun with this."

"And you'll let him fuck you while I watch?" he asked cautiously. She politely answered, "Yes, as long as he doesn't know you're here. I don't want him to feel like he's being set-up." His eyebrows raised. "Will you suck his dick too, so he can see how good you are at it?" The thought of another man bragging about his wife's blow job skills started to get him hard.

"Whatever you want me to do with him," she said.

"Get him over here," he said. She cleared the table, opened her laptop and began to type. Her hands shook with anticipation and she could barely make words. "Hey," she began, "would you want to come over tonight?"

A few minutes later, she got the reply she was hoping for. "I can be there in an hour," Jeff answered. She told her husband to go hide his bedroom and bathroom things and remove all evidence of a husband living there, while she worked out the details of the meeting with Jeff.

In the frantic attempt to visibly erase a husband from their home, she suddenly realized she needed to change into something more enticing. She asked him, "What should I wear?" He opened her closet and went straight to her short, black spaghetti strap dress. It's fabric was very light and flowy and the skirt was the type you could playfully twirl in. It laced up the back and he knew she would be impossible to resist once Jeff saw her in it.

They both looked at the clock ..20 more minutes. She started freshening her makeup, applying black eyeliner and dark scarlet lipstick, perfect for leaving a red ring around Jeff's hard cock. She slipped on her silver heels and gave her hair a final brushing. Her husband selected a body spray from her bathroom shelf in a fragrance called "Sultry Vixen", and gave her a squirt. She said to him, "That's not the only squirt I'm going to get tonight."

This made his cock instantly harden and he pulled her to his chest and plunged his tongue in her mouth. They kissed for a few moments before he pulled away and asked, "Are you nervous?" She answered, "Yes, very. But I'm also incredibly turned on right now."

He smiled and said, "I'll be the judge of that." He slid his hand over the smooth roundness of her ass, still holding her close, and began to lift up the skirt of her dress. His hand skimmed the curves of her body as it followed over her hip until it reached the front of her black satin panties. His hand entered from the top lacey edge and he slipped his fingers down inside the moist fabric, feeling his way around and parting her lips open. Her pussy was already soaked at the thought of fucking another man in our house. His fingertip touched her slippery clit and she jumped in reaction to his touch. He rubbed it a few times before sliding on her wetness into her entrance and started finger-fucking her hole with two fingers.

"God, that's amazing, but you need to stop or I'm going to cum," as she grabbed his hand to pull it out of her wet panties. He smiled and said playfully, "And just what's wrong with making you cum, little girl?" He slipped his wet fingers into his own mouth and sucked off her juice, as if to gauge her excitement from the taste. She grinned at him while slipping off her soaking panties and sliding on a clean and dry red thong, "I need to save my pussy for Jeff tonight!"

Her husband backed up a few steps and sat down on the bed, watching her. Suddenly, the doorbell rings. He jumps up and they face each other, taking a moment to contemplate what's about to happen. She grabs him into a kiss, and he patiently waits in the bedroom while she exits to answer the door. He is silent, and listens as he hears his sexy wife open their front door and greet their unsuspecting visitor.

When the door opens, she thinks that Jeff is even more incredibly hot in person, and sighs in relief. Blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and a few inches taller than her. He was dressed in business casual attire and looked nice. They exchange hellos and he leans in and kisses her cheek. "I hope you like red wine!" he says. "It's my favorite," she answers as she leads him into the kitchen to get two glasses.

Jeff opens and pours the wine, and they both settle into the couch with their new-found pleasure in each other. They engage in small talk while her husband struggles to listen through the bedroom door. He hears laughter, and a tone in his wife's voice that he knows so well. He knew she was getting flirty with Jeff, and the anticipation of what lied ahead was making his bulge grow.

He listened for awhile at the voices, the laughter, and it felt like forever. He was worried that his wife was backing out. But then he heard two familiar "clunks". It was the sound of high heels hitting their wood floor, one at a time, after being removed at the end of a long day.

She was working her magic on Jeff, he thought. He imagined her red lips around Jeff's hard cock and the thought of that made his own pre-cum dampen the front door of his boxers.

He realized if the shoes were coming off, that meant they would be moving into the bedroom soon. He quietly and carefully took his place in the closet, leaving the lights on in the room, so he could watch every minute of Jeff taking his wife.

Shortly after he got into position, the bedroom door opened. There were no words being spoken, and this confused him. He peeked around the corner of the door and saw his wife and Jeff in a close embrace, lips connected, moving together as one body into the bedroom. He held his breath to stay hidden as they entered.

He watched as Jeff grabbed his wife's dress around the waist and lifted the skirt of it up around her hips. His hands grasped each cheek of her tight round ass and she arched her back in response. She clasped her hands around his muscular arms and felt his heartbeat against her chest.

Her husband knew she was already enjoying herself and had forgotten all about her shyness as she was caught up in the sexiness of their plan. Jeff began pulling her into his body in gentle thrusting motions, as if he was asking for her permission for what they both knew was about to happen.

She started kissing Jeff's neck as she unbuttoned his long-sleeved black dress shirt. Jeff moved his hands from her ass to her sides and slid them up to cup each of her tits in his hands, giving them a squeeze. He was excited to feel that she wasn't wearing a bra under the short black sundress. He couldn't help himself because the hardness of her nipples begged for his touch. He gently pinched and rolled them between his fingertips. She wasn't even thinking about her husband in the closet. She was lost in Jeff's embrace, and moved her hand down to feel the bulge in his jeans.

Jeff couldn't keep his dick trapped in them for much longer, since it just kept getting bigger and harder. He backed his hands out of her dress and glided them up to her bare shoulders and grabbed each thin strap of her dress in his fingers. He gently slid each strap off the sides of her until her black sundress fell to the floor.

She was now standing in front of him, in only that red thong which was now visibly soaked through. He reached down and placed a hand over her satin-covered pussy. Her felt her moisture through the fabric and teased, "Someone's already wet." She was slightly embarrassed but he eased her mind by unzipping his fly for her.

She gladly sunk down to the floor, reaching in to take his dick out. She was one of those rare women who loved sucking dick. She enjoyed it and it showed. She loved cum in her mouth, on her skin, in her cunt and even in her ass. She tried to hide her unexpected gasp as she saw the size of him. She tried to reassure herself that she was wet enough to take him with a manageable amount of pain.

He reached down and took his overgrown cock in his right hand and presented it for her to suck. She moved into him as he placed his other hand on her head. She took his shaft in as deep as she could, but he was so big that she couldn't get much more than half way down it. He moaned in pleasure while closing his fingers into her dark auburn hair, using her to brace himself.

Her husband was watching every move, practically panting at what he was seeing his good little wife doing to another man. He could have cum right there, but he wouldn't allow himself to grab his dick. He wanted to save his cum for her. She always says she loves how his cum tastes, and he wondered if she would enjoy Jeff's just as much.

Jeff moaned as he guided her face in and out of his body. She did her best to take as much of him as she could, but she was struggling. Jeff knew she was trying, and he had many girls in his past also try to take all of him, but none ever could.

He decided to give her a break. He pulled his massive stiff cock out of her mouth and said, "Maybe I would fit better inside your pussy instead". She stood up and kissed his moist lips, while helping push his jeans down past his knees. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of the jeans, leaving behind his pile of another man's clothes on her bedroom floor.

Her husband had never been so hard. His dick was throbbing in arousal and was starting to actually hurt, but still he did not allow a release. He just couldn't believe how into this his wife seemed. It was the hottest thing he had ever watched. He could see his hardness protruding into his pants, desperately trying to find a way out.

Jeff took his new lover by the waist and turned her around, facing her to the bed. He put a hand on her back to gently bend her forward onto the bed. She got incredibly excited, since doggie style was her favorite position. She was so turned on that she felt like her hot juice was running down her legs. Surely Jeff could smell the muskiness of her pussy right now. She could smell it herself but this only seemed to make her more wet.

Jeff pulled down his gray boxers and plunged his trunk of cock into her body. She arched her back up in pleasure, shocked that he could actually fit inside such a tight hole. She had never taken such a big dick and was relieved that she was able to.

Her husband watched her take that big cock and was also surprised that she could. He watched as Jeff pulled it in and out a few times to make use her natural lube and get her used to taking what he had to offer. She was in ecstasy with his dick inside her and totally forgot about her husband in the closet.

Jeff observed her reaction to taking his big unit and saw that she was handling it. He asked, "How about a little faster now?" to make sure. She only managed to say, "Yes, please!" Jeff began to thrust. She was wet as hell, so he knew he could get more than half way in her. He said, "Damn, I love how wet you are," as he began to thrust faster.

Her husband smiled to himself, because he always tells her the exact same thing. He watched with such excitement as this stranger fucked his wife in their bed. He almost couldn't wait for it to be over so Jeff would leave and it would be his turn to fuck that tight hole that really belonged to him.

Jeff fucked her harder, and she grasped the light blue bedsheets in her hands in a desperate attempt to stabilize herself as she began to moan uncontrollably with each thrust into her. She was so wet, that even from the closet her husband could see her juice shining on Jeff's cock when he exited her each time.

After only a couple of minutes of hard fucking she started to tense up, and her husband knew what was happening..she was about to cum. Jeff sensed it too, and pounded her pussy from behind even harder, hoping it would send her over the edge. She pulled the fists full of sheets in closer to her body in preparation for the release.

At this point her husband was so aroused that he had to put his hand over his own dick in his pants to try and keep from exploding in cum. Right now he just needed to be fucking his wife just as hard as this other man was and he didn't know how much longer he would be able to wait.

Jeff thrusted a few more hard jabs into her gushing cunt until she screamed louder than her husband had ever heard her before. She came so hard that Jeff could actually feel it squirting, and he suddenly pulled out and spun her around on her back, her legs hanging off the bed.

She didn't even notice that he had turned her around. She couldn't even see, and her whole body was numb.

Jeff dropped to his knees, pushed her legs up over her body and buried his face deep inside her pussy in hopes of sucking the rest of the pulsing juice out of her. She kept cumming in his mouth until he had sucked her dry. She was in awe and was left speechless. Jeff raised his hand to her dripping pussy and circled the slippery rim of it with his fingertip before sliding two fingers inside her throbbing hole. He gently finger-fucked her goodness while occasionally popping out to give her still erect clit a soft flick, while kissing her inner thighs softly until she recovered from the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

Her husband knew he would not be able to stay hidden much longer. He was hoping it was almost his turn, but he couldn't believe what he saw his loving wife do next. She wasn't done with Jeff yet. She stood up, pushed Jeff down by the shoulders until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. She went down on her knees and took as much of his massive dick as she could in her mouth. She held her breath and guided him in as deep as she could go. Jeff went crazy, because this is the most anyone had ever taken of him.

She gently cupped his delicate balls in her soft hand, as she took every inch of him down her throat. Jeff yelled out in release as he started to cum. She pulled off and held his dick in both of her hands, allowing his cream to coat her face as she caught as much of that sweet juice as she could on her tongue. Hot cum shooting into her mouth and on her skin was one of her biggest turn-ons, and her husband knew she was really enjoying this experience. Her husband! She was so caught up in her erotic escapade that she forgot he had seen the whole thing. She felt a bit embarrassed but hoped he liked what he saw.

After Jeff's load was empty, they got dressed and left the bedroom to finish their glass of wine. Her husband waited while his wife and

her lover exchanged pleasantries and goodbyes as she walked him out.

When Jeff was safely back in his car and pulling out of the driveway, she went into the bedroom to check on her husband and make sure that he was OK with what he just witnessed.

As she walked in her husband grabbed her from behind and flung her onto the bed. His body was totally naked and, mimicking Jeff's actions, he slipped his wife's dress off of her shoulders until it hit the floor. She didn't have a chance to say anything yet, but suddenly her husband's familiar dick was pounding her pussy which was still wet with the hot sin of her unfaithful encounter.

She smiled in relief at her husband's reaction to the fact that he had just watched another man fuck his wife right before his eyes. He must have enjoyed it as much as she did. Suddenly, he pulled his dick out of her causing her a brief moment of panic. Then he said to his wife, "He got to fuck my pussy.. but your ass belongs to me!" as he plunged his throbbing dick into her tightest hole.

She was still sloppy wet, and she loved getting fucked in the ass, so he wasn't easy about it. He just forced his way in and took her. She began to squeal in delight as he pounded her ass harder than he ever had. To his surprise, he felt her tense up, and he knew what was coming. He thrusted harder and made his wife squirt cum for a second time that night. As he felt her pussy muscles constrict and release around his rock-hard dick, he began to shoot his load into her tight ass until cum was running down her cheeks and dripping onto the bed.

LaceyLove
LaceyLove
30 Followers
12