Online Playmate

Story Info
Enjoying each other a world apart.
5.9k words
4.15
16.4k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of my encounters on Literotica and a man I met through reading his stories. As an author of young adult fiction I Googled 'how often a young man can get an erection' which brought me to this site. And I then met him. It is a partial work of fact and some fiction thrown in for good measure. I'll leave it up to you decide which is which.

**************************

I stumbled onto the chapters of a story I became compelled to keep reading as they were published, finding myself fantasizing over the visions they created in my head. I knew he was married and more than 16 years older than me, but it was anonymous so that was OK. Some of his storylines scared me and some got me so hot I saved them to my laptop where I would masturbate over and over to them in bed. I love technology!

I started posting anonymous comments and after several of these, the introduction of his next chapter started with:

If you leave an email address I WILL reply.

Then the internal debate of should I or shouldn't I started. Was he even referring to me? I couldn't remember some of the comments I had made - being anonymous you are a lot braver than when it's someone you can actually contact and put a face to. I threw caution to the wind and created a hotmail account, leaving it on my next post to him.

The reply came within hours and I felt a jolt in my stomach, the smoldering anticipation of opening that email was more than I had ever dealt with. His opening words were:

Finally, she leaves me an email address. I also then found out his name was Mark. I couldn't help myself and I responded:

Finally she leaves me an email address? You're assuming I'm a woman? I'll leave you with that to ponder over a little... He told me I could ask him anything, and this is where it all started.

We talked about anything and everything, not only porn and experience. We got to know about each other's families, things we liked to do and became very good friends. Flirting with someone you feel close to is also quite liberating. He was a wonderful sounding board when needed and being impartial and unknowing of people I discussed or situations I found myself in, was something very special to me. I also recognised that I wanted him to make love to me in the way he spoke of the women in his stories. Recounting it even here makes my pussy pulse, just thinking about it.

He was a musician which turned out as no surprise given his selfless and erotic described encounters here on Literotica. I played the saxophone when I was younger and I told him it had given me excellent life skills. His response was Care to share??? And share I did.

I shall try to be as clinical as possible and there may be a quiz at the end. Playing the sax involves many varying factors of course students, with the two most important attributes being what is done with your hands and mouth. The sax must be held lightly, yet firmly and the fingering should be more like a dance over the keys; stroking the notes off produces a more subtle sound than banging into them roughly. One must have respect for your instrument if you want to get the best from it. Regardless of the correct handling of the sax, it is the dexterous tongue that produces the sweetness of the note. One must never, never blow directly into the mouthpiece; instead each note should be played by administering a light flicking over the reed. Although the mouth should remain in a somewhat firm brace, subtle movement must be allowed to ensure the higher register can be hit with ease. Note: Never bite down on the reed. They are expensive to replace and will result in a high pitched shrieking noise, bringing dogs from kilometres around. Now, pick up your instruments class... Nice double edged sword there lol.

I read a sex book which went through the whole scenario including perineum and prostate massage. It took me until my mid to late 20s to get past the old back chute shuffle and of course the guy had to be OK with it too, but the perineum pressure worked wonders on its own. I remember being about 19 and getting off in the back seat of a car with a mate of my brothers I picked up at a party (of which my bro was not there) and when we were done he said, 'you've got nice tits and give good head.' This is of course Australian (or 'strine') for 'thank you for a delightful evening together, never before have I enjoyed myself so immensely'. Let's just say Aussie young men were not the linguists that men can become as they get a little older (in some cases!) And because they have to I guess, as women won't put up with that shit as they get older. Well, some women, I can't speak for them all.

And I must say though, I never had a problem with giving head, liked doing it and always swallowed.

His response made me smile, and then shiver:

All I can say is wow.....and that I was being a little tongue-in-cheek there although you are free to speculate as to which cheek. Your giving head is kind of like me and eating pussy, just something I enjoyed and got good at and it's one of those things that I never seem to get enough practice doing...

My final paragraph he delighted in, saying it was every man's dream. I wanted to suck his cock; I wanted him to eat me out, right then and there. Get into a heated 69 and end up fucking his brains out. He had me so wired. I didn't let him know this though. I still felt a little in awe of him...

Over several emails the hugs and kisses ended up as a mutual sign-off to the correspondence, subtle flirting in reference to his written works got stronger and more pointed and pet names were now the norm. The questions became more specific. He wrote:

I do have a question for you, if you don't mind, since I have been baring my soul and other parts in print. What does it feel like for you to have sex? I am talking specifically from the first contact of the penis at your vagina until the deed is done.

I have had other women tell me in their own words but I would be interested in hearing your perception (and no, "it feels like you are getting fucked," ain't what I had in mind.)

My response was well thought out and as specific as I could be:

You can ask me anything you like. I've had to have a long, hard think about this, it's not something I've been asked to explain before - just a natural flow, you know. However, I will do my best.

For me, having sex starts way before the penis into the vagina scenario, unless we're talking about a quickie. I like to get one orgasm in at least before the main attraction starts. Not that I have a problem with the lubrication issue, I'm very easily aroused, and more often than not, from the first kiss. When with the right person I can kiss and fondle for what seems like hours. Feeling him harden against my stomach makes me a little crazy too. The guy I was seeing most recently was rather well endowed and as per the actual intercourse part of sex, it was the best I've ever had. So I guess in some instances, size does matter. Thankfully for me, because that was pretty much all our love making entailed. He'd been in a bad car accident several years prior and had a really sensitive jaw so I didn't get eaten very often. Rarely would be a better word. He had a lovely prick, but was unfortunately also a bit of a prick, so no guesses why that didn't last. I digress though...

Although taking full enjoyment from the onset of foreplay, there is no greater anticipation than when the dick first enters. Not having had any kids my equipment is still nicely compact, which works for me as well as the guy. That initial feeling of fullness and being stretched open is the best sensation in the world and is the highlight at first. I've only had one vaginal orgasm in my life (with the ex damn it) so prefer to get on top so busy fingers can play their part in getting me off. I think that position also means you have the total dick in you and none of it is going to waste.

By being on top, I also get to control the pace (greedy ain't I?) and I like to lean backwards too, which I assume works against my G-spot more. Also, when he's ready to cum he can get me into his speed by directing my hips. I like to alternate from riding him for a while and then let him pop out so I can glide myself over the length, then back in. It means he lasts a little longer too. My other favourite position that works great for me is with him kneeling between my thighs, me on my back and he then pulls me up onto his thighs. Gives some room for movement, and in writing this, I realise I might be all about the angles. The more counterbalancing involved, the more it hits the target for me.

However I prefer to be on the bottom when he's ready, as I do love a good hard fucking. My bed is really high off the ground so him standing on the ground and me laying at the edge works exceptionally well too. It hits all the right places and if the pressure against my clit is right, I go with him, which of course is always preferable. When I cum that way it's usually enough to take him over the edge too as I'm contracting around him even tighter

Just re-reading your question again, I don't think I've answered what you actually asked. The actual sensations I think for me are still a good hard ride, whoever's on top. The feeling of each deep thrust hitting the back of my vagina pulses an orb of sunshine right through my torso; nipples standing up, toes curling, that kind of thing. Not that I don't like the sensation of a good slow screw either, but I can only take that for so long before I get a little... demanding? To be quite honest, as long as he's banging up against my clit, he can take as long as he wants!

When he's spent I like to lie there for as long as possible before he pulls out. From being full to instantly empty is a little disappointing, but if I clean him off properly, it's not too long before I get filled again.

Wow, this was really hard to write and it's taken me nearly half an hour to get it down accurately. Hope I've told you what you were asking. Let me know if not and I will broaden the horizon, so to speak.

Part of his reply didn't disappoint me:

Made you think a little... (Said with a big grin!) I am sure that I will have more questions. Although I will ask one thing.. he he he.... bald or bush?

My reply was once again well thought out and as specific as I could be:
That's actually a hard one to answer too. I used to shave it when I was younger but the stubble became too much to bear. I'm not all that hairy really so although certainly not bald, it's not overly bushy either. My pubes aren't all that curly, but I do keep the slit trimmed.

We both were enjoying our email flirtations and I eagerly checked my mail on a regular basis. Sometimes we'd write back and forth several times over one day. I don't know how we ever managed to get anything else done. His reply back once again didn't disappoint:

'But the stubble became too much to bear'. Bare? He he he. Just enjoying the image as presented for a second, well maybe five. For a number of years I was a real shaved fan. But nowadays, what ever it is that's fine with me. I have had a few women ask me if they should shave and my answer is hell no...let me do it! I have joked with a few female friends recently about opening a pussy barber shop. I'd love to trim yours free of charge and take care of any nicks or cuts personally with a little soothing saliva, although my steady hand rarely misses... although the fingers get awfully curious at times and go exploring. My jealous mouth usually chases in hot pursuit...

How I wished I could take him up on that offer! There was a lot more masturbating after these conversations. If I checked my mail at work sometimes, I would have to go to the toilet and take care of myself. I loved to tell him about that too of course. We often joked about sending each other our fluids by airmail packages.

This went on for a few months until I ended up on a Messenger site so we could speak directly. We were half a world away from each other and it was difficult being online at the same time, but we managed. He had an off-site location from home where worked on restoring antiques and also ran his electrician's business from and was free to do anything he wanted when online, as he was the only one there.

I finally got a prompt to accept a video call from him, which I had to decline. We had shared photos of each other and both knew what we looked like, so this wasn't the problem. The problem was that my only web cam was on my laptop and it was a pain to hook it up to the internet when my PC was already online. My solution to this, I went out the next day and bought one.

When the first video call came through I was as nervous as hell and quickly wished I had at least pulled a brush through my hair. It was too late now. The nerves lasted only a few minutes and we fell straight into our comfortable conversation; we knew each other pretty well by this stage. However, we seemed to revert back to the non-sexual side of things for the first few calls.

It was call number 4 when things finally started to heat up.

"So, I wanted to ask you something..." he started, and not all that sheepishly.

"Fire away," I told him and laughed.

"Can I see your tits?" I wasn't actually expecting this and was flummoxed for only a second.

"What do I get in return?" I asked cheekily. Mark stood up in front of his camera and was dressed only in his briefs, already straining under the hard-on that awaited me. As he turned his back to me I smiled to myself, watching him slide them down his hips and I assumed to the ground. His arse was that of a Greek marble statue and I eyed it hungrily.

His legs moved independently for a second, freeing himself from the troublesome barrier no doubt. When he turned back to me a massive grin spread over his face. He then took his already hard cock, which was quite sizeable I noted, and proceeded to stroke it slowly.

"Jesus, I might get out more than just my tits," I hinted. "How come you're already hard?" I asked, "Been playing with yourself already?"

"No, I just knew what I was going to ask you to do and 'little Mark' has his own mind. Want to watch me stroke my cock?" he teased, grasping it lightly and running his thumb over the head and slit.

I sat there watching for a few minutes and the sound of his breath deepening had me tingling all over. I reached down and slid my shorts and panties off, opening my legs to allow a finger to run lightly over my clit. My pussy was already wet and I briefly wished I had placed a towel under me before I got online. He couldn't see below my midsection but had a fair idea of what was going on.

"You're playing with yourself aren't you?" he asked with a massive grin on his face.

"Maybe..."

"Can I please see your tits?"

"I'll have to stop what I'm doing," I told him, and slowly started to circle my fingers lightly over my breasts, forming an obvious rigid definition beneath the tight confines of my shirt. The thought of putting on a show for Mark had me feeling very horny now.

When my nipples were jutting out erectly I graduated my shirt up in an unhurried tease and finally drew it over my head. "No bra?" he asked and smiled knowingly.

"Haven't been wearing one for the last 2 chats we've had. I knew we'd get around to this at some stage. Call me a good Scout, I'm prepared." He laughed loudly at this and then reclaimed his prior mood.

"Fuck, you've got great nipples Babe, touch them for me." I couldn't disappoint the man, could I? I worked and kneaded my breasts for a few minutes, then started to roll my nipples around in my fingers, squeezing the tips gently. The reaction was excellent, as his rapid breathing announced. "Do you like them being bitten?" he asked, his voice now a croak.

"Not too hard, but yes, I do Mark." I watched him watching me as I drew my nipples out to their full extent, not that they weren't already primed and aching for contact, even my own. "I wish it was you doing this to me," I whispered to him, my eyes fluttering shut.

"Can I get them into my mouth then?" he rasped. I lifted my breast up and started to flick my tongue over my right nipple, then across to my left. This one I sucked on and looked him in the eye as I did so. "Hmmm," I purred, glancing up at him as my tongue swirled around my areola, working it through the kaleidoscope of magenta hues, from pink to a deep flushing cerise. A jolt of pleasure licked right through me, making my tits jiggle at its force. I knew he would have loved that and I was right...

"Fuck, I'm cuming for you Babe!" he called, "watch me cum..." and indeed he was. He squeezed his hand around his cock and his eyes locked with mine. The pixilation on his camera was great and I could see his sperm fly out in three thick blasts. I was so turned on knowing I had turned him on, although I didn't think I could masturbate in front of him so openly.

"That was fun," I said a few minutes later when he'd regained his composure.

"God I wish I was there with you, I'd have my tongue so far in your pussy you'd feel it at the back of your throat." I had to laugh at this.

"I would really like that," I confided and continued playing with my breasts lightly.

"Stop it; you're going to get me hard again."

"So?" He laughed at this.

"It's your turn next time, I don't want to waste a good blow and I'm not ready yet."

"We'll see Mark," I said offhandedly.

"No way! Quid pro quo Babe."

"I don't know if I can honey," I admitted, "I'm not as 'out there' as you are."

"Well, I am going to drive you crazy over this, so the quicker you get used to it the better off I'll be."

"You just drove me crazy, and trust me, when I get offline I will be taking care of business!"

"Will you be thinking of me?"

"What do you reckon?" I asked and laughed.

I thought about him alright, over and over again. I was anticipating the next video call with a mixture of apprehension and total horniness. And it was to happen the very next night.

Before I got online I turned on my web cam and set it up angled toward the bed behind it, making sure the zoom was close enough and well focused. I still wasn't sure if I could go through with it, but I wanted to be ready just in case. I also grabbed my vibrator and put it just out of shot on the bed, able to reach for it if it was required. I still wasn't sure exactly what he'd want me to do.

When he came online he was completely naked standing in front of the camera.

"You're eager today," I said and smiled.

"I had a wank about half an hour ago to ease the pressure."

"Lucky you only do restorations in that shop and it's not open for business to the outside world." His slow smile was my response.

"So..." he started. I rolled my chair out of the way to give him a clear shot of the waiting bed. "Excellent," he said and rubbed his hands together. "No time like the present Babe, get on that bed!"

"I still feel a little shy," I admitted.

"Well let's start with me giving you some directions and then we'll take it from there. OK?"

"OK," I agreed. When I was comfortable I got my first direction.

"Grab some pillows and prop yourself up, I want to be able to see your face at the same time." I did this and then he commented on the robe I was dressed in. "I see you dressed appropriately, were you going to make me talk you into it? A bit of a tease first?"

"No," I said and blushed, "I still wasn't sure whether I was going to be able to do this at all." He chuckled and took his already semi-hard cock in his hand before he sat back down.

12