Online Playmate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally gave myself over to the pounding jet, aiming it again at my swollen clit, ready for my release. My hands sought out my straining nipples, twisting and pinching them lightly between my eager fingers, my hips now bucking more forcefully against the constant flow. I lay back and closed my eyes as the onset of my orgasm started to boil over me.

I reached between my legs as I started to truly fly, pulling myself against the wall of the tub, now almost in a vertical position. This forced my clit directly against the insatiable flow, bursting me into a sobriety I didn't know could exist when on your own. I had cum harder than ever before, and what a ride.

I lay back in the water, sliding my legs back into its wetness, running a fingertip gingerly through my own. A small aftershock pulsed within me, forcing out a moan. I smiled, wishing I'd brought the handi-cam in with me. Mark would have enjoyed that show immensely. I certainly had. In fact the next time I did this I would bring the camera with me, it was something I would like to watch back myself.

I of course had to mention it to him when next online. "I came for you last night honey, in the spa."

"Care to share?" he asked.

"I'll show you personally in a few days. The hotel room has one too."

"There'll be no need once I'm there Babe; I plan on a lot of other things than just watching you fuck yourself. That will be my job."

"Are you going to be able to get it up for me a few times a day, considering your age and all...?" I teased.

"It hasn't been down for a week Babe, not matter how hard I try." I didn't believe him. "And, it's not like I'm 100!" he frowned playfully.

When he came online the next day for the last time before his arrival, I could see he was fully dressed, which was unusual for him. "Got a date?" I hinted.

"Heading off to the airport shortly," he grinned.

"Don't forget to bring a coat; nothing of mine will fit you." He reached down and showed me a fleece-lined jacket.

"I've also packed my heavy winter gear, just in case. I can't believe I've just headed out of winter and here I am heading back into it."

"Well, I'm already here and I'm running quite a temperature."

"Hmmm," he purred. I heard a slight rapping sound and his head turned away, calling out, "The door's open!" and a stranger walked into the room, taking the larger bag and exiting again. "I have to leave... the taxi just pulled up. See you at 3.00 pm. Tomorrow I suppose that is, from where you're sitting."

"Not if I see you first," I taunted and he pouted, making me laugh. "Did I hurt your feelings honey? I'm sorry..." I blew him a kiss and flashed a tit at him; he smiled back, blowing me a kiss of his own. He waggled two fingers at me and sucked them into his mouth, grimacing and letting out a moan. He gave his crotch a quick rub, and then he was gone... I had a lot of trouble sleeping again that night.

12