Online Sex Becomes The Real Deal

Story Info
La Dea explores being controlled.
1.1k words
3.54
22.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Jay -

I finally did it. I agreed to have sex with a man I met online. I wanted to share all the details of my first soiree in to the world of S & M with you.

We were supposed to meet at the hotel at 1 pm. He called me earlier to tell me his flight was delayed, but that he'd still be there on time. I, on the other hand, was running late, and knew that tardiness wasn't really an option...

Parking downtown was a bitch, and as such, I managed to run in the door of the lobby at 1:15. I was wearing a tight black shirt that was only closed by a small stitch in the cleavage between my breasts. I had a black short skirt, with black thigh high garter stockings underneath and finished with black knee high boots. I saw him sitting in a chair in the lobby, facing away from me, but I could tell by the way his body tensed that he knew it was me walking his way.

No formalities, just a hi, and a sorry, and we headed up to the room - 13th floor (I thought hotels didn't have a thirteenth story anymore..) and a corner room with a view of the harbor. We walked in and I excused myself to freshen up. (Should I tell you now that he was impeccably dressed - you could tell he had money by the way he carried himself - paper folded under his arm, laptop case in pristine condition, clothes that looked tailored to fit exactly...)

He started kissing me - a deep, passionate kiss that kind of fills your entire mouth. He was a good kisser, and it seemed pretty natural to be kissing him. After a while, he took my shirt off and checked out the view. Of course, who could complain about the view? 34C breasts with nipples standing at attention, the dark areola just begging to be licked. In between kissing, he'd take off one layer of clothing at a time, always stopping to admire the view. He joked that it was like unwrapping a Christmas gift, and he seemed to be pretty impressed with the package.

After I was naked, he set me down on the bed and ordered room service. They didn't have what he wanted, which was fruit, so he ordered ice cream, with the syrup on the side, a bottle of wine, and a Coke for me.

Hungry for more than just the room service, he slowly let his tongue run down my chest to my wet pussy. He was good at multi-tasking - one hand tweaking my nipples, tongue all over my clit, tongue-fucking me, and two fingers probing deep inside me. I came in a gush and couldn't help but cry out in pleasure.

After I came, he had me lick the taste all out of his mouth. By that time the room service showed up. Lying naked and exhausted, I thought he'd accept the food at the door, but instead he invites in the cute, perky delivery girl. She knew, when she saw us, that the food wasn't really about eating... We joked about her earning her tip and rewarded her handsomely as she left.

After drinking some of my Coke to restore some wetness to my dry mouth, he blindfolded me and laid me back on the bed. He fed me parts of the strawberries that were on top of the ice cream and then ate the rest of them from my pussy. Ice cream was run around my mouth, down my chest, and on my clit, and he roughly licked it all up. The syrup was a waste since it was cold and not really pourable...

Arching my hips towards him, he knew I wanted more than just a sticky body. He straddled my chest and put his cock in my mouth - it was probably 7 1/2 or 8 inches, but incredibly thick. The biggest head I've ever seen. He thrust it in and out deep. Fucking my mouth with such intensity and passion. Rock hard, he took off the blindfold, put on a condom, and we started fucking. His thrusts were so hard, and deep, that I could feel him completely inside of me. He lifted my legs up high so they were at his head, we did missionary, and a few variations on that theme. I came again. After I came he fucked me harder until he came too, and then we showered.

After the shower, he pulled out his nipple clamps and bondage gear. He had a setup that wraps around the mattress so that the ankle and wrist wraps clip to it... He put the ankle bonds on me and hooked me spread eagle on the bed. He licked my clit a little, and then put the nipple clamps on. I could feel the wetness running down from my pussy into my ass when he secured the clamps. He pulled the chain between them to show me what he wanted. Then he went down on me again, this time tugging on the clamps whenever I was really aroused. He was so adept at eating my pussy, I came again. He unbound me and this time, when we fucked, he rolled me on top of him - I tried teasing him, looking at the pictures on the wall instead of fucking, but he'd pull the clamps and smile. I rode him for a while, and then told him I wanted to see his moves...

He put my ass in the air and spanked it, hard. He pushed my head down on to the mattress so it was just my ass up and he pounded me hard. The clamps ended up falling off with me in this position. He rolled me back over and fucked me in a modified missionary before lifting me up and facing me towards the wall. We fucked standing up, and he'd grab my hair and pull my head back towards him so he could kiss my neck. Then he turned me towards him, picked me up, and fucked me with my legs wrapped around his waist, and my back pinned against the wall.

We went back to the bed and I told him that he'd get no more orgasms out of me so easily as the first three. He spanked me hard with a wooden spoon, and was impressed that I didn't flinch.

Grabbing my ass hard, he spread open my ass cheeks, and started fucking me hard in the ass. I cried out - it hurt but he kept going, loosening me up. On all fours, I reached under and started forcefully rubbing my clit, bringing me to my fourth climactic explosion. Feeling me contract inside brought his orgasm on, and he filled my ass with cum.

We promised to do it again someday soon.

Your sexual goddess,

La Dea