Online Slave Training Instructions No. 01

Story Info
Your training as a slut to become a slave to your Master.
2.5k words
4.27
121.2k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Curator
Curator
31 Followers

Thanks for any feedback, especially comments how/what to improve.

(Online) Dominance and Submission is the main theme here but I feel that there is also an important Mind Control element to the instructions. Yet the focus is on DS.

Many thanks go to Candace for editing.

*****

Hey horny slut, yes you heard right, you there. I'm talking to you. There's no need to deny. You get wet by the thought of being abused as a filthy slave.

You crave for more submission when you imagine having to obey your Masters Command, being humiliated and possessed. Yes you are a slut, you know it. In everyday life most wouldn't guess, but I know it. You know it. You want to be used, putting your holes to good use.

Be a good girl and switch on the camera and start recording. Don't be lazy; turn that camera on while you are reading. You follow your Master's instructions and I will watch you to make sure you follow the instructions.

Go ahead, turn the camera on and record how you follow my instructions. Start recording and afterwards proceed with your online training. No excuses; move out of your comfort zone if you want to feel dominated and under control.

Your session has to be taped before you continue or you will get no satisfaction, feel no real submission. You know you want to obey so do as you are being told. You want to be controlled. Want to feel possessed.

That's why you need to start the recording. You are the one that is being monitored. That's how these online instructions become real slut training for you; that is what you want. That's why you clicked on this story in the first place.

You will surrender to me this way. It will get you a step closer to being real. It will feel good. So start the recording. Get ready to serve your Master. Be the good little slut you are and prove it to me. Prove to yourself that you really want to be a slave and that you want to be trained and possessed...

Are you done? The recorder is up and running, taping you reading these instructions? Then go ahead with these lines and get a taste for submitting to your Master.

Take some time to relax, take some deeps breaths, no need to rush through these lines. Slowly and calmly let any anxiety go, let the impact of the lines slowly work through your body. In and out you breathe. Out and in goes your breath.

Slowly, in ... and out ..., out ... and in ... Feel how you start to get calm, How your body relaxes, How you become more comfortable with where you are sitting.

Therese no need for you to rush through the lines. Read them carefully so you can fully absorb their meaning; so that you can diligently carry out the instructions.

Your breath makes you calmer. In and out goes your breath. Steady and relaxing; your chest is raising and lowering.

Out ... and in... And again in ... and out ... You feel how you get calmer every time you breathe out. Your muscles relax. You feel tensions releasing. A warm feeling is beginning to emanate through your body while you take breaths in. Breathe in and feel it.

Every time you breathe out you relax more. Every time you breathe in you feel more warmth and energy entering your body. Breathe in ... and ... breathe out ... you are now relaxed yet full of energy. Feel the energy and warmth entering your body and again ... breathe in ... and out ... Let the energy enter your body float through, penetrating all your body parts. Feel how the energy is floating right to your vagina. Breathe in ... and breathe out...

Feel the energy concentrating in your lower part of the body. You now feel more awake and attentive, ready to follow my instructions, ready to respond to my commands. You are ready to serve me, wanting to serve me, eager to serve me, there to be trained.

You slowly and carefully read the lines, going through them like in trance. Fully absorbing what I ask you to do.

Guess what little slut? You are going to get naked immediately. What are you waiting for? GET UNDRESSED! Get out of your fucking clothes and put them in a box or drawer. Don't ask why, just do it. A slut like you is not asking questions, she is obeying.

Now you are standing up, removing that unnecessary barrier between your naked flesh and my vision. There's no need for a wannabe slave like you to wear such things. Get them off your body. Now show me your pussy facing the screen where the camera can see it so I can get a nice view of what is mine.

It's getting wet, isn't it? Admit it. Yes? ... Yes what? ... That's yes Master for you. You know how you have to address me, that is asking for punishment later. Don't forget how to properly address me slut. So where is that pussy that I own? Show it to your Master. I want to have a nice look at that hole of yours you dream so much about being put to good use.

That's not a good angle. Place the camera so I can properly see your cunt. Faster..., is that how you try to please me? Get that hole of yours in position; spread your feet so I can have a good look at your pussy. Good girl.

That's how you please your Master. No touching, is that clear? You don't want to forget how to address me properly slut. I will train you so that I hear your submission in your voice when you answer me. I will have you submitting deeper and deeper to me. Repeat: Yes Master! I can hear it if you really mean it, if you really submit to me. Answer me; you want to be a good slut to you your Master, don't you?

That's how a good slut is answering her Master. No touching your pussy with your fingers unless I tell you to, is that clear? You do with your hands as I say. If I order you to squeeze your nipples hard, you do it. And if I order you to cross your arms behind your back and lock them together, you do so. But you know that.

Your slut training tells you how to properly behave as the filthy little slave you want to be.

Guess what slut, it's a long way for you to be a good slave to your Master. You have to earn the right to be called a slave, because right know you are nothing but a filthy little plaything that needs to be taught a lot. You don't deserve to service your Master and you don't deserve to wear a collar yet. I'll take you there though. First, I'll make you my little toy then you can slowly learn how to properly please me and earn your place as a slave.

Is your cunt getting wetter? Well, get down on your knees, but first position the screen so that you can continue reading.

Good girl.

Position yourself to properly face me on the floor. I want you to rest on your lower legs, your butt resting on your feet, sitting upright with your palms closed and resting on your upper legs.

See to it that your body is neatly aligned in the position like the good slave you want to be, diligent in executing my will. Slowly you let each line sink in your slutbrain and this makes you crave more for submitting to me. Reading this is turning on the submission switch in your brain. I'm making you an obedient little plaything, keen to please your Master. You like that don't you?

Answer loud and clear!

Looks like you are getting better, but I'll make you submit to me so much more than that. When I'm finished with you, you will instantly serve your Master blindly and without having to think. You will only react, as a slave, to execute my will as being a good servant. That's what I am moulding you into. As time goes on you will become a slave and you will crave only pleasing me.

Now back to that cunt of yours, it's still wet, I know. I didn't think otherwise of a slut like you kneeling in front of the screen to your Master, obediently reading trough line after line. Now take those delicate fingers of yours and slowly caress upwards along your naked skin from your upper legs to your belly, take time to just slightly touch your soft skin.

Very slowly, like being in a trance, move with your fingers to your hips. Continue in the same pace as you move up to your breasts, only stroking them mildly. Circle your nipples with your fingertips, take turns and after six slow turns, go further upwards with your fingers while still reading your instructions, until you reach your throat.

Good little slut. You like the sensation.

Now start extending your fingertips around your throat backwards, leaving only your thumbs pressing against your throat in front, until the rest of your fingers are at the back of your neck and your hands are wrapped around your throat.

Take a stronger grip of your throat. Feel how I command your hands. You feel me, acting through your hands, pressing harder, starting to choke you just a little. Breathing gets harder. You feel the effect of reduced oxygen intake. It feels like sliding more and more into a state of a trance where you become completely obedient to my will.

Your hands are now my hands. They are fully encircling your throat, exerting pressure. I command your body. You are the vessel through which my will is carried out an only my will. You follow my instructions to the letter.

While your throat is being pressured, your pussy is getting hotter. It is what you are, a slut that craves submission and is turned on by obeying my will. Your breathing changes. You still continue reading and following the instructions as the submissive object that you are.

It's my hands that are choking you slightly, not yours anymore. They are now pressing harder, starting to suffocate you while you are unable to stop me from choking you. The hands are still pressing hard against your throat, reducing your oxygen intake further.

Yet you can't keep me from continuing to choke you. Jolts of pleasure are rippling through your body, while it's hard to breathe. Just before it starts to get really dizzy, I release my grip on your throat.

You stretch your elbows back behind your head. Your fingers intersect so that your elbows are in a horizontal line and you are awaiting further commands in this slave position.

Sit more upright!

That's the attention slave position, remember this one. I'll call you to assume it and you then instantly do so. This position is for paying attention to me. You will learn to pay attention to me, even when you are highly aroused and your pussy is building up to orgasm.

Slowly separate your hands and stroke with your nails from your head down to your neck. Now SLOWLY circle with your fingers around your throat until your reach the middle above your breasts. Move on to your breasts and caress them.

Good little slut.

Go on for a while. When arousal is further increasing you will stop immediately.

Now go with your fingertips over both nipples. Your fingers start to squeeze them. You feel me again squeezing your nipples. There is no stopping until I let go. The fingers start to squeeze harder, causing you pain. Your pussy is longing to be touched. My nipple torture only increases your desire to stick something in that pussy of yours. You want to play with your clit.

But my fingers are still painfully squeezing the nipples leaving you desperate to touch you at your primary slave hole. The squeezing gets harder until you can't hold position any more. Then I let the squeezing stop. That was your punishment for not submitting enough.

The fingers freeze for a second. They slowly make their way down to that pussy of yours that I own. They rub around your clit, teasing you slowly and remorselessly. Just when the rubbing is making you moan, I let you stop. Your fingers rest on your clit, slightly pressing it but other than that are not moving. I know you want to continue rubbing your clit but no. The hands remains fixed on your clit.

You take a deep breath.

Then you start to enter your pussy with two fingers. Slowly I let your fingers enter your pussy and retreat. A rhythm starts to build. You breathe heavily while your pussy is being stimulated. You imagine my cock entering your pussy, taking that hole of yours, using you.

The feeling is getting incredible to the point where you want to come. You long for it, you are desperate for it, in and out go the fingers. Now that we are at it: from now on you will ask permission every time you want to come. You belong to me and your orgasms belong to me as well.

May I please come Master? Is the appropriate phrasing. Is that clear?

Come on, ask me!

No, you may not come. Your masturbation goes on. I might tease you to insanity, you desperately long for permission and you desperately want to come. But it's not going to happen unless you ask and I give you permission. You're a slut that needs to be taught a lesson, a lesson in pleasing your Master.

When I want you to come, I want you to come because you served me and deserved a reward. You are not there yet. No, no matter how much the stimulation is going on, as long as you are not completely submitting and craving to serve me I'm not going to let you come.

I want you to slowly count to sixteen while your fingers are increasing your arousal in your pussy and on your clit. Then ask me again if you have permission to come.

1, 2, 3, 4...

.

.

You can do better than that. Doesn't seem like you want to come as the slut you are since you are not asking sincere enough. Ask again.

Are you my slut plaything, that wants to serve its Master in any way he pleases?

Do you want to be a slave that needs to be properly trained and conditioned?

Will you do what I ask of you to become my slave?

If you said "yes Master!" to all three questions you may come. And don't forget to thank me for letting you come.

*****

I want to see if you followed my instructions, see if you want to be dominated deeper and more intense.

Feel free to rate and post a comment and to send me the video via a drop box link.

Comment if you want further instructions.

Curator
Curator
31 Followers