Online Story Ch. 01: A Weekend Away

Story Info
Working girl asked to go away for a weekend.
2.7k words
3.95
12.7k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so any feedback is appreciated!

*****

I want to tell you a little bit about myself and the theme of this and all future stories on here.

I occasionally "work" on a website which is notorious for girls who will sleep with you for cash. If I'm feeling overly frisky, if I'm bored, short on cash or whatever else.

I'm 5'4, pale skin, I alternate between blonde and auburn hair, with green eyes and nice perky B cup tits.

I have a full time job and am otherwise a productive member of society. I'm a 29 year old female and I've been doing this for about 3 years.

I really enjoy sex, and while I don't try too hard to advertise or anything, I do love what I do. I should also add that I advertise in a neighboring state so it decreases the likelihood that I'll be caught by someone who knows me. So far that hasn't happened! *fingers crossed*

Anyways, while a lot of times my stories involve meeting a client who just immediately takes his pants off and goes to town on me and then it's over, I don't want to write about those stories. I'll admit it's still sexy to me to feel like I'm being used like that. To meet a man in a hotel room, and have them unzip their pants, signal for me to get undressed, get on top of me and hammer away at me until their moaning and writing and emptying their balls. Half the time seeing them cum or feeling their cocks pulsating inside of me is enough to make me cum too. If not, I quickly finger fuck myself when they leave. It's still, in comparison to other stories, less exciting to write about.

So here starts my journey in writing erotica for others to enjoy.

-------

The very first time I was asked to spend a weekend with a man for business, I didn't know what to expect. I assumed a man willing to pay for a weekend of companionship was very wealthy and would also want sex all day and night. But he was actually just a middle aged middle class man who was traveling for a weekend away for a major beverage brand and they were doing some training about 8 hours away. It was very awkward and uncomfortable at first, because once we had met, I found out that an 18 year old coworker (maybe apprentice or trainee?) would be traveling with us. It was awkward for me because I didn't know if his young friend knew about anything, knew I was getting paid, knew what I was there for, etc:?

For most of the drive the two men talked amongst themselves and I figured the sooner we got to the hotel the better. I was horny and it had been my experience that middle aged men were crazy in bed. Usually because they're married or divorced and not getting their needs met. Come to think of it I never found out my clients story.

His name was Joe, by the way, and his coworker was Eric. Both good looking for their ages. Both clean cut. Joe was in good shape it seemed. Very masculine. He had rough looking hands, and I liked that. He had salt and pepper hair and a goatee. Eric was skinny, nerdy looking. Had brown hair and a very young face. However he talked like he had it all together and knew anything about the world. I learned from his conversations in the car he had never had a girlfriend, that the girl who he was sleeping with wasn't talking to him and I assumed this bothered him more than he let on.

I know Joe had at least 2 ex wives, and no kids.

We arrived at the hotel and I was disappointed and confused to find out joe and Eric and myself were all set to stay in one room, paid for by her company. When I had a moment alone with Joe, I pulled him aside to ask him what his intentions with me were and that I never agreed to sleep with both of them. He told me to relax, he had no intentions of sharing me. Then he walked away. He smelled good, I remember that.

I was ignored most of the weekend, except when we were having sex but I was okay with that. The sex itself however was a little strange.

The first night, joe asked Eric to get lost so he could have some private time with me. As soon as Eric was out of the room Joe was all over me, kissing me everywhere, grabbing my tits, sucking the nipples. He pulled his boxers off and clumsily started fingering me hard. He had a decent sized cock. Long, curved upwards, a little on the thin side... but I'll be damned if it didn't feel amazing having him slam it into me. It was hard as steel, and without hesitation he put my legs up over his shoulders and fucked me hard and fast, making me scream with every thrust. At some point he put my legs back down and I wrapped them around his waist. He pushed his whole body down on me and grabbed my tits as he pumped his load into me.

Damnit, I was so close to cumming too!

When he finally pulled out of me, I saw his cock completely coated in cum, and felt it leaking out of me. He put his boxers on, sent a text to Eric that he could come back. He must have been just outside of the door because I was barely dressed when he walked back in and climbed into his bed.

This was weird.

I don't know if I was dreaming it or if I remembered this right but at some point after I dozed off, I swear Eric was jerking off laying on his side facing away from me. I heard very subtle but steady movement and it really turned me on.

The next night was weirder. They went to their training thing during the day and it was about 7 when they came up to the room. I'd gone out for a bit and was watching tv. They told me they were going to a dinner thing that was paid for by their company. I was not invited. By 10 I had gone to bed. I was really not sure what to expect.

A little after 11 they came back and watched TV for an hour and were inconsiderably loud.

Joe decided he was tired and was going to bed. Eric asked if he needed to leave the room and Joe told him no. So I guess no fucking tonight?

We all went to bed and turned out the lights. At some point I woke up with joe spooning me. He had reached around me and was rubbing my clit in circles with his rough manly hands. It felt amazing. I whimpered a little and he shushed me under his breath. He pushed against me, his cock was rock hard. I reached behind me, into his boxers and grabbed it. I knew I was already soaked, I wanted his cock in me. I was wondering what to do about Eric but also didn't care. Maybe we could go fuck in the bathroom.

I turned to face him and while laying on our sides I slowly and quietly made my way down the front of him until I found his cock. I reached my tongue out and touched the top of his cock with it. He was leaking so much pre-cum!! I licked it up and down before I slowly lowered my head down on it. He immediately put his hand on the back of my head, wrapped his leg around me and slowly started pushing his cock in as far as it could go. A few times he just held my head down as hard as he could with his cock touching my throat. Once or twice I gagged, he would let up, then push it back into my throat. I sucked a little more with him humping my face before I moved upwards and positioned myself under him. He slid right in and fucked me hard but slow. VERY, very slow. It was torturous. I wanted him to slam into me and really let me have it but no, he kept fucking me so slowly. I don't know what it is about that that made me cum. I stayed quiet but kept shaking and convulsing around his cock, thrusting my hips up and down on his cock while he held my hip trying to keep me still. When I was done cumming there was a puddle on the bed. He didn't pull out but he pumped a few more times then came. He was mostly quiet except for one loud grunt, some heavily breathing, and an "oh yea... mmmm..." as he emptied himself into me.

At this point, as pitch black as the room was, our pal Eric was obviously jacking off and trying to be subtle. Joe turned the light on and Eric tried to act like he was asleep.

Joe abruptly said "yo. We seen what you're doing. Why don't you come have a turn?"

I was surprised and shot Joe a "what the fuck??" Look. He knew what I was thinking and said "relax sweetheart. I'll pay you for him too."

Eric asked joe, "are you sure?"

"Yea I'm sure." He said, then tuned to me and said "why dont you go hop on over there?" He said to me.

I was pissed but I did it. I walked over to his bed and layed down: I didn't care how he wanted it, I was just going to lay there. But then I saw him take his dick out and Holy Shit, how does a guy so short and scrawny have such a big cock??

Joe wasted no time. He got on top of me with the covers pulled over us, pushed his hard cock into me, pumped a few times and came. Well that was easy at least, now I was gonna go to bed.

But he never stopped fucking me even tho he had just cum. Ahhh to be young again. He kept going and said breathlessly "sorry can't stop..."

"Mmmm it's okay your cock feels sooo good inside me. You're tearing me up it feels amazing" I said quietly.

That inspired him to pump faster. I noticed just how scrawny and light he was when he was on top of me. He was shaking the whole time, either from nervousness or excitement.

He let out another groan and said under his breath "I'm cumming.. god I'm cumming.." and I felt him pulsating, filling me up, it occurred to me that I now had 3 loads inside of me. That was a first for me at this point.

Eric paused for a second but then continued pumping. No way. Doesn't that hurt guys, or feel uncomfortable? I thought it did.

But here he was giving it to me again. His cock never got soft!

"Gonna do it again.." he said... I wasn't sure if he was talking to himself or me.

I decided to make things interesting and was gonna flip over for him to fuck me from behind but when I made an attempt to move, he held me down. I said "I'm gonna flip over. I wanna feel you come in from behind me."

He let me up and let me move. I put my ass up for him to enter me and put my head on the bed. He slipped right in and pounded away. About a minute into it we heard Joe saying "damn boy, again?"

Eric didn't answer... just continued thrusting his hips hard and fast. Joe turned on the light which startled us but Eric kept going. Joe said "y'all are making my cock hard again. I'm gonna need her back when you're done with her." I looked over and he was semi hard but playing with himself to harden it. He came over to the bed and put his cock next to me and said "how bout you make it wet for me?" I stuck it in my mouth, and made sure to use a lot of saliva. I guess seeing this did it for Eric cause he grabbed my ass hard and came in me again.

"Okay that's enough. I need it now. Why don't you come back over here?" He said walking back to our bed and motioning for me to lay down. That's just what I did. I pulled myself off of Eric's still hard cock and lay myself down In our bed. I never felt so much cum leaking out of me before, I felt so dirty and excited. I thought I was about to get a 5th load pumped into me but instead Joe straddled my face and started fucking my mouth.

I wanted Eric to fuck me again while joe was assaulting my throat, but he quickly flipped me over. I had told him before we met in person that I enjoyed anal but I still thought I'd have more warning. He stuck his cock in my pussy a few times and then pulled it out, pushed me flat down on the bed and then started working his way into my ass, pushing a little at first then all of it. He started fucking my ass while holding me down and the friction of my clit against the sheets was getting me close to cumming. I reached one hand under me and pushed two fingers in, making me cry out.

"Ohhh god girl you love having your ass fucked don't you baby" he said as he fucked me.

"Mmm that's good cause I'm gonna be a while" just as he was saying that, I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life, with two fingers fucking my pussy and Joe fucking my ass.

Joe continued fucking my ass hard for a few more minutes before he pulled out and came on my back.

That was far more exciting than I expected it to be!!

The next morning we started the trek home.

Once we were about 3 hours into the drive home with me sitting in the back, we stopped for gas and to use the bathroom, once we got back in the car, joe said I should be sitting up front.

We got on the highway and joe started unzipping his pants and wiggling them down. His cock was hard, and without saying much other than "c'mere sweetheart" he gently nudged my head towards him, indicating he wanted his cock sucked."

I did what he wanted. I sucked his cock and sucked it good. Up and down, I sucked and licked. I bobbed up and down on the head while using my hand to jerk him. He would thrust upwards and hold my head in place. I completely forgot Eric was in the backseat. As I was sucking his cock he told me to reach my fingers down and play with my tight little pussy. I did as he requested and he loved it, he even reached his hand in and shoved two fingers inside of me just to lick it off his fingers.

He said "god I wish I could fuck you right now, mmmm keep suckin baby. Just keep suckin. Make me cum."

I love dirty talk, so between that, finger fucking myself and him using his hand to hold my head on his cock, I was on the verge of cumming. I stopped sucking and I cried out as my pussy convulsed around my fingers. I heard him talking dirty to me but don't recall what he said, my head was spinning. When I regained my senses, I saw Eric was rubbing his huge cock through his jeans. I got back to work sucking joes cock. I sucked hard and then light, I let him fuck my throat and jacked him off. In no time he was cumming. He grabbed a handful of my hair and held it down as I was swallowing his load. He told me I better swallow every drop. When I was done, I sat up, and he wiggled his jeans back on.

I don't know if Eric ever came in the backseat or if he waited until he got home, but I really feel like I should have climbed back there and ridden his big fat cock before he got home.