Online Training of a Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily mails me to train her for real.
6.7k words
4.13
29.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Curator
Curator
31 Followers

This correspondence happened over a year ago, after I wrote Online slave training instructions No.1. Only minor changes were made.

At times it felt surreal, a crazy fantasy, and the next moment reality added meaning and intensity that no fiction could ever have. This story is our story.

**************

Chapter 1 - Guinea Pig

SENT: Monday, 08. November at 09:07 PM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: Feedback for

I really, really enjoyed your story! Thank you for sharing, Master. Much more so than any other I've seen on here. I came really hard, and I kept cumming, so thank you for allowing that at the end, Sir. Please continue to post instructions - or just send some along. I'm interested in continuing to learn from you, Master.

SENT: Wednesday, 11. November at 4:28 PM

FROM: Curator

TO: Emily

SUBJECT: Re: Feedback for

Emily,

Good to hear that you enjoyed it and learned how to addressed me properly. I'll give you more instructions to train your endurance and enhance your passion for submission. You will be my little guinea pig for trying out further instructions, if you feel up to it.

But be warned, count on terrible spelling/grammar mistakes or imprecise instructions since I am not a native English speaker. It might be painful and frustrating, especially since I want you to help me improve my English. In the end others may go through an edited version of your training without having to carry out the obscure descriptions on where to place limbs, and what to do with particular orifices in certain positions.

In case you are laughing right now, I will have to punish you for disrespect. In case you didn't find this at least mildly amusing, even worse! You will be punished to make up for failing to appreciate my sense of humor. If you are now confused, which I believe would only be reasonable, feel free to ask questions.

In any case, I require you to write me a 500-word essay begging and illustrating why you want to be trained by me. Consider it an application, though not a formal one.

All the best wishes to you, little slut,

Curator

SENT: Wednesday, 11. November at 4:45 PM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: application

Hello Sir!

Thank you for your response! I'd enjoy being your guinea pig, Master. I want to learn and you seem to be able to teach. English is my native language and I studied it at university so I am happy to help edit. I wouldn't have guessed that it wasn't your first language from your story, that is very impressive, Sir. At any rate I don't have enough of any other language to write in it, although I did study German enough to recognize it when I see it. Guten Tag, Master!

Reading the part about being tortured by bad spelling didn't make me laugh, but I smiled. Unfortunately, a 500-word essay will have to wait until I get home from work and I wanted to say hi first. I will work on the application immediately after dinner, Master. You know my name, may I know yours, Sir?

Have a good day Master,

Emily (aka little slut)

SENT: Wednesday, 11. November at 5:45 PM

FROM: Curator

TO: Emily

SUBJECT: Re: application

Emily,

Yes, you may know mine. I'm Lukas, but I would prefer you call me either Master (Lukas) or Curator. I've written a couple of BDSM short stories in German and sold them online, but they are nothing exceptional to be honest. Nevertheless, because of the positive feedback on Literotica I intend to write a follow up to the instructions you liked so much. Hopefully I will have a reasonably good draft on Sunday, but in the meantime I look forward reading your essay and toying with you. Maybe include your experiences and fantasies in the essay. You may exceed the 500-word requirement, and most importantly, take the time you need to reply.

Out of curiosity, how many times did you cum reading the story?

Best Regards,

Curator

SENT: Wednesday, 11. November at 6:29 PM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: Re:Re: application

Master Lukas,

Thank you for sharing. I wanted to know, not so I could address you by name, but to make this feel a little more real. Like I'm talking to a person, not a computer, if that makes sense, Master. My dream job was to be a curator at the Vatican museum, so that nickname seems a little odd as a title, but I will use it for you.

I'll include some fantasies but my experiences are all pretty tame, there's not much to tell there, Sir. The essay will never be sent if you tell me to take my time because I can be a bit of a perfectionist. But I'll do my best, Master.

Hmm, how many times did I cum? Well, the first time I read it I came once. Then I kept thinking about it more as I was doing other things and after about an hour and a half I had to read it again, I followed all the instructions a little more closely that time , and came twice more.

I look forward to being toyed with, Curator!

Best,

Little Slut Emily

SENT: Wednesday, 11. November at 8:51 PM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: motivation letter

Good evening Master,

I finished the essay. Hopefully you like it, even if it isn't perfect. I wasn't sure what you wanted to hear, hopefully this is what you are looking for. This is more of a stream of consciousness. What I hope, and long for. Also please let me be your slut! (And I am serious about being all wet; I'm going to have to do something to take care of it soon). I'm hitting send now before I lose my nerve, lol.

Dear Master,

I am not sure I know how to "properly" beg, as begging is not something a proper woman should do. But we both know that I'm not exactly that . I can tell you that I want you to teach me and train me, I want it more than I can express in words. I can promise that I'll learn quickly and always try my best. Although I won't promise that won't need to punish me (I'm kind of looking forward to that, in fact. And if you want a reason to punish me then I will happily give you one, Master). I want to find a man I can trust and respect enough to actually submit to and serve in a meaningful way. But first I need to learn how.

I crave the touch of a strong man, and I want, no, I need to be pushed and tested. I desire punishment. I'm not entirely sure why, but maybe because of two reasons - one of them is escape and the other, connection. Escape from my responsibilities at work and with my family and friends. Escape from the nagging voices inside my head, and the need to control everything so tightly I can't breathe. Connection, because it takes a lot of trust and respect of my partner to make myself that vulnerable and to give up my control. I want to be the best I can be, but I need help to get there. I want to make everyone happy, but I don't know how.

Being told how to make one person happy, and be able to actually do it, would be a huge relief to me. To perform something simple, do what I'm told and make someone else happy and make myself happy in the process. That is why I want this.

Also, because sex is great and orgasms are the best.

I want to be able to serve you, learn from you, be punished by you, even please you. Please, please let me do that, or at least try.

As for my experiences, I've had sex, but only vanilla. Outside of one partner giving me a few smacks on the ass before, nothing BDSM at all. But I've fantasized about it a lot, and for a long time. Just never known how to express that need, or explain it or talk about it all. Also, I'm very shy. I'm single now though, and mostly happy that way, but I do miss sex. :)

For fantasies, I've had a lot, and they vary. Being tied up, unable to reject or even squirm too much while my Master teases me and punishes me for being naughty. That one happens a lot.

I imagine being fucked hard, and long and deep.

First giving consent before anything happens, and then having no say once we start.

Being able to let go and be wholly in the moment.

Being taught how to please my Master, what makes him moan; how I can wrap my lips around his cock and make him sigh in pleasure.

Being naked and on my knees before my still fully dressed Master and just waiting for whatever he wants from me. And then having lots of hard, deep, passionate sex. :)

Being punished, being held responsible for my mistakes and shortcomings, and rewarded when I do well.

In conclusion, please, please, please times infinity, teach me and test me and push me and let me be your naughty little slut, Master!

Sincerely,

Little slut - Emily

P.S. I'm all wet from writing this and our communication earlier.

SENT: Thursday, 12. November at 4:59 AM

FROM: Curator

TO: Emily

SUBJECT: Re: motivation letter

Hi Emily,

My initial impulse was to respond in an assertive and authoritative manner. Though you make me considerably horny as well, first we have to set some things straight.

With any new potential partner, I have a very long talk on equal terms before engaging in any BDSM play. Your work and family should never be impaired by our interactions which have to be conducted in a safe, sane, and consensual way. What that means to me is that after giving me your consent, you have to obey within the scope of what you consented to. ;)

Toying with you and using you as a Dom is one thing, but limiting our relationship to only this kind of interaction is a No-Go for me.

I want to know more about you, apart from your submissive side, and I want you to share your thoughts and worries with me, not just play a role. I want to give you the space to fall into my care and guidance and let you feel free by submitting to me. I promise to always respect you, and I'll have a high regard for you no matter how much I might degrade you as slave.

There are things I will tell you as a Master, and things I will tell you as someone who wants to be your friend. I'd like to give you the same opportunity. So let's separate speaking as Master/slave and friend in each email or message. The BDSM part of my email, where I require you to obey my commands and respond to me properly, will start below a line of *****, or the address Dear slave/slut etc. or both.

When you write to me the first part of your email will be completely free, space for you to tell me your limits and what issues I have to tend to. If you feel that you are unable to follow a command, you can explain why or ask for clarification either in the free part or in the slave section. To make it more interesting, this "vanilla writing section" in the beginning of your emails is restricted to 150 words. If you need more vanilla writing space, ask for it properly in the slave section.

Attached you find pictures of me from a shooting 2 years ago. I was at a rose garden with a junior photographer who had to make some portraits for a class, so I got the pictures for free. My dark blond short hair looks neither neat nor scruffy. I'm wearing my favourite black suit with the dark red tie and a white shirt. My surrounding is mostly in the dark, yet my suit is shining like a black gemstone. My eyes are green flecked with brown, and they gaze knowingly at the viewer. Somewhat grim, somewhat earnest, a little nonchalant I look into the camera, resting my arm on a low wall next to me.

By the way, are you willing to buy some basic equipment for your training? Tell me your thoughts about the rules of our interaction and how you feel about them. You can use postscripts to your emails for any omissions I've made, or to address strange wording so I can improve my style and general English writing. You don't have to make a science out of it, even if you have a thing for grammar. Grammar is a slut that wants to be used in any comprehensible way, and grave errors should be the focus at the start. Advice on subtle nuances and some exercise in less formal expression we can tend to later. My English education was quite formal, which came at the expense of more conversational English and I lack practice talking in English about anything other than my studies.

****

Dear slut,

I would like you to call me Curator because in ancient Rome a curator was like a steward who took care of the possessions of patricians while they were away from their estate or for those who could or did not want to oversee their belongings themselves. He was the guard and protector of the property he was taking care of - including slaves. To the slaves, he was also their Master. That's why I ask you to either call me Master or Curator, and why I chose the name in the first place. It reminds me that what is within my custody is only borrowed and has to be taken good care for, or I might lose it altogether.

Reading your emails and messages made me incredibly horny (I am unsure how much in graphic detail you want to hear about my throbbing cock wanting to fill your juicy pussy). In fact, reading how much you want to serve and please me has made me so horny that you have sparked fantasies on how to train you to become what we both desire. Your submissive side speaks to a need in me to control, and to be given control.

I am currently working in my hometown university as a student assistant for lectures in biochemistry. At the moment I have a ton of work in the lab - mostly report writing - and some social obligations. I like to spend my free time reading, doing sports, and on BDSM. I've actively dominated about a dozen of women with different degrees of intensity and each with different tastes in the last 3 years (not counting activities at play parties and events). To be frank, I am still learning and developing a desire to more extensively dominate women.

Now to your emails and essay:

Your essay was great, exactly what I was expecting and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me. When you are reading this email, and getting all wet again I want you not to come until I give you permission. Is that clear? No more touching until I say so. You will have to wait for the end of this email to get a chance again.

I like it when you tell me how horny you get by following my commands and thinking about how I will train you. As I already said, your obedience and sexual servitude speaks to something deeply rooted within me, and I feel an adrenaline rush and delightful arousal when I feel you submitting to me even if it is just on the internet. Funny how now that we have met, my distaste for online BDSM has vanished. I love reading BDSM stories and our conversation feels so intense - like having a prolonged session.

Now, to push you further and show you new ways of pleasure I require you to continue to share your thoughts and fantasies openly and honestly as I assume you have done so far. I'll make you forget the rest of the world while you are serving me. When you are at home I want you to undress and snuggle under the blankets of your bed. Then you are first to play with your breasts a little and then move slowly down and make circles around your pussy with your fingers before you play with it. I want to imagine you feel my hands playing with your pussy, steadily increasing your arousal. When you are nearing a climax, you will stop, and count to 30. Slowly. Start again, let me guide your hand towards an orgasm. Once you are nearing climax again, and are aching to come, Stop. Repeat once more.

Being teased and denied is part of becoming my slave. I want you to imagine asking me properly for permission to come and you promising to be a good little slut. If you asked sincerely and were pleading and followed through my commands diligently you may come. But before you start with my instructions there is no playing with your pussy and no release; Is that clear? And no more touching once you are done until I say so again. The next orgasm you will have to earn yourself. You may text me and beg if you are getting too horny though.

Sincerely,

Curator

SENT: Thursday, 12. November at 11:52 AM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: more than BDSM

Hello Curator,

You have certainly given me a lot to think about, it's a good thing I'm stuck at work for the next six hours - plenty of time to reflect. But also annoying, because I'm all horny and want to play and follow your instructions. Anyway, I did have some initial thoughts I wanted to share and have some down time right now.

I appreciate that we both have the same definition of consensual - that helps make me feel safer and a little calmer. Your explanation of the title Curator is adorable. I didn't realize "curare" had a noun form and was a job/title though I took classical studies at college (Latin and Greek). When fantasizing, I have a safe word: "Serva Mei" for the Latin command "save me". Well, I can be a bit of a nerd, but your explanation of your alias made me smile. And I like the connotation of the title. The translation to English means to govern, but also to care for. Anyway, that wasn't what I was expecting and I liked it a lot.

A mere BDSM relationship would not work on my side either. I try to be a strong independent woman outside of the bedroom, and do want to have a relationship of equals in the other rooms and also want to grow a friendship with you.

I have a feeling that I am going to be more honest with you than most other people, since this is a side of me I try hard to hide. I promise I will never lie to a direct question. I'm not the best at offering information voluntarily that I am uncomfortable with, but I will do my best, Master.

Separating vanilla and BDSM sides is a good idea, although it will be an exercise in restraint to keep myself to less than 150 words! A good exercise in practicing my concise writing skills though. Please help me find the proper connotation a slave should use, especially since I've never written any such things and might miss the mark. Let me know how I can improve, Master, I am eager to learn.

You spoke of getting some equipment; Buying things is not an issue as long as you don't want me to buy all at once. I'm a little tight on money at the moment due to travels.

You said you work at your hometown university? I currently work close to my hometown as well! I live in Washington, DC and work for a lobbying company. That keeps me busy! In my free time I love to read (My bookshelves are my most prized possessions). I volunteer with my old high school marching band and spend a lot of time with family and roommates. I have a big family that is growing a lot (weddings and births). In the pictures added you can see me from a few months ago. Everything else on my phone generally includes my family or roommates. I like your photo a lot - another thing that helps make this a little more real and tangible.

The rules feel fitting, nothing to add so far, but let's amend the rules as we go, or at least discuss additions and changes?

I'm glad you liked the essay and I'm glad that it made you as horny to read as it made me to write. I did cum last night after. Sorry, sorry Master. But I won't again without permission, promise. My roommates could interfere (well I have my own room but share the apartment with two other girls) so I'll have to work on staying quiet when following your instructions Master.

I like it when you speak of your cock and what you want to do with it. SO very horny now and have to get back to work. This is going to be an interesting day. I look forward to following your instructions when I get home, Master.

Have a nice day!

Emily

SENT: Thursday, 12. November at 12:37 AM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: instructions

Dear Master,

I am trying to think of anything but your instructions at the bottom of the email, and failing miserably. Maybe in the future if there is something you don't want me to do until I'm at home then you could separate it with a line "don't read until xxx time"? Although that might be worse because not knowing would drive me crazy! I guess I just need to work on my focus.

Curator
Curator
31 Followers
12