Online Training of a Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily helps me with the Instructions No. 02
8.3k words
3.93
14.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Curator
Curator
31 Followers

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 5:18 AM

FROM: Curator TO: Emily SUBJECT: Re: following instructions

Hi Emily,

It took me some time to fall asleep. I spent a long time thinking about you and how you would reply which made me horny. I'm happy to say that my expectations were more than surpassed.

Yes, I live in central Europe and a 6-hour time difference restrains our interactions. When its bed time in D.C. and you are horny, I'll annoyingly be asleep. Consequently, I'll have to instruct you as detailed as possible to carry out one complete session a day.

Yesterday after work I went for a run and then had dinner with the daughter of my lately passed away cousin. I would have liked to spend more time writing you and further discuss boundaries and other pressing issues. It is hard for me to switch between languages and reply straightforward without reviewing what I wrote, checking grammar and spelling, often twice, because If anything I don't want to sound sloppy. I know I will get better in time though.

I do very much care for you. Usually I keep my distance to people, even those I like, maybe because I am afraid to get hurt. But you shared your intimate thoughts and made me a part of your submission when you followed the instructions. I would have liked to be present with you in the shower, to cuddle you at the end and hold you in my arms until you fell asleep. I feel deprived not being with you, holding you, and gently and slowly teasing you all the way to new levels of ecstasy. The barriers between us are daring for our future but I like a good challenge and want to see how much of the walls keeping us apart I can tear down.

Initially I thought it nice to have someone to try out the follow up on the Online slave training instructions No. 1, which, by the way, I have had little time to write (now finally I am taking my sparse free time to work on the next submission). But you are not a project. You are becoming my submissive. I feel responsible to guide you and give instructions to make you a happy slave.

Go ahead and write as long as you want to. I'm happy to read anything you want to share with me. Loved all the naughty parts so far and I would like to get to know you better. I want to stress out that buy things is not a must. You agreed to serve me as a slave, but I leave it up to you to consent to further invasions into your life. Like eventually doing a webchat or using a camera once there is enough trust on both sides. Let me stress this out again: If you don't want to, it's fine. No hard feelings. On our friendship level, I don't want any pressure from both sides, neither to please me nor to "behave like a true submissive". I want your informed and educated consent free from pressure and lust.

I find nothing more repulsive than persuasion and mental pressure from a self-proclaimed dom. And I'm not the kind of know-it-all über-dom demanding complete submission. I know how to distinguish fantasy from what you can live up to in real life, though the limits can be pushed to great extent. And so I ask of you only to submit to me on a level you can deal with at the moment. Should you want to go deeper, I'll see to it to take the lead. Remember that the rules are up for renegotiations and change as we play along and if you are uncomfortable with something, tell me in the vanilla section.

I was tempted to allow you more free vanilla space, but you should be able to tell me anything private in the non-vanilla part as well ultimately. Anything you want to share with a friend I want my aspiring slave to be able to share with her Master. The vanilla part is to speak out freely, to voice objections and express concern. And no judgement for such or from your quirks and shortcomings as a person, I promise. Growing a meaningful friendship, built on trust and honesty, makes it real and meaningful. And therefore, I need to be aware of how you feel about what I ask of you as a friend and as a slave. I would like to listens to your worries and troubles and can make you forget the world and let yourself fall into my domination every once in a while.

While we are at it: Since you liked the training instructions that much you are ok with having to ask for permission to come. This will often mean having to wait for the next day. Again, are you ok with that? (Just checking to make sure ) If you feel that this is not how you imagine yourself submitting to me than tell me.

For a start, I would like you to buy some cuffs, preferably in leather. Cuffs that can be locked with small padlocks. How do you feel about this? As mentioned, I would help you with finding a good set that is within your budget. In the end, it's up to you.

How do you feel about being monitored? I want to check how you carried out my orders. Normally, without the time difference, I would require you to ask for each orgasm separately. But since there is a 6-hour time delay, I sense it is reasonable to relax this rule about coming. Once I gave you permission, you have half an hour to come as often as you can after your first orgasm. I understand that when you are extremely horny it would be a harsh to deny you coming again when you were obedient and well-behaved and still crave to come after a first orgasm, especially when the experience is really intense.

As to my hobbies: I go running and do stretching and yoga. Love to read anything from old literature to textbooks. Scripture is awesome, but math can be pretty decent as well. At least once you got the hang of it. When I'm not writing (you), I am torn between doodling on my whiteboard to manipulate lipids and diving into small and big worlds created by narratives.

This summer I read the Martian and Starship troopers and Lean in and Ready Player One and other books for research on a non-fiction book I was trying to write, but sadly had no time to finish. I intend to work on it next semester when I have less work to do and can better focus. Work and my dissertation are taking up most of my time and there are social obligations and xxx.

Two years ago I broke my elbow and can't do any sports with a racket or anything that puts too much pressure on my arms any more. Still, I can carry a full twenty-piece crate of beer bottles and can lift weights without any problems as long as I am careful. For a time after the accident I was handicapped, but now I can use my whips, canes and stuff again. It was frustrating not being able to dish out pain with my right hand and my aim on the left only gradually improved ;). Btw you should find two more kink related photos of me attached, I think after your very good after-action report you more than deserve to receive them.

Hopefully, I made myself clear and got the subtleties right. I can be very picky about words. I would love to know more words and have a richer understanding of the nuances each carries along. But that's another reason why I like writing to you so much. Can you give me a short feedback on my use of English and where improvement is due? That would help me a lot.

Please note: I don't like being sugarcoated. I want my shortcomings pointed out so I can work on them. Working on my pronunciation will be tougher though. Imagine me reading this letter with a thick musky accent that resembles more Russian than German origin, a guttural flexing when I speak. Now you must think of my accent as being horrible and intimidating. I'm pointing no fingers, but my childhood English teachers overemphasized writing to cover their own deficiencies. It's pretty hard to unlearn pronunciations once it sank in. My French and Italian pronunciations in contrast are better. More passionate teachers and being in the country where you want to emulate the language helps it turns out. Ok boasting part over, my English pronunciation is terrible, point.

Now it is me wondering if I wrote you too much; I felt I owe you a longer reply of what is on my mind when I am thinking about you. I kindly ask you to be patient when I have other duties preventing me from replying fast or giving a more thorough response.

You will receive your instructions for today later. I need some time to come up with thorough instructions for a proper training (what I want to become Slave Training Instructions No.2). Once I've sent them to you, tell me if you can perform the tasks properly.

Back to work, some chemicals need to be tended to in a minute or the sample might yet again be ruined.

*****

When I wrote you the instructions yesterday I was already excited and felt horny the rest of the day at work even though you haven't replied yet. It's the thrill of dominating you, literally, not merely suggesting a game. To be honest, I could not stop thinking how you will deal with my commands. Will they make you as horny and craving as I intended? To my delight, I read your response and appreciated the details how my orders were carried out and what was happening in your mind and body while doing so. Especially laudable is that you imagined me being the one who fondled with your breasts and toyed with your pussy. Even though this is a lot of praise, you did an excellent job and I think you deserve a reward, but more on that later.

Sincerely,

Your Master

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 08:05 AM

FROM: Emily TO: Curator SUBJECT: distance and proximity

I like the Vanilla part - and also the length of it. It lets me write in my usual tone, let some of my other personality quirks out. But limiting it means that I pick each word a little more carefully. Your English is good! I understand about pronunciation, took Latin so I wouldn't have to talk! The things I have noticed don't pop out until I reread your emails. Occasionally there is a plural where it should be singular, or the subject/verb don't agree - so a plural subject but singular verb. And a few times you mix up words that sound the same but are spelled differently, or words that are similar. (Were/where. Quiet/quite). And a few idiomatic things, like where extra words are unnecessary (eg "two dozen of other books" The "of" isn't needed). I am truly terrible at learning foreign languages. And English is a stupid language that doesn't even follow its own rules! (158 is close, ish)

******************

Dear Curator,

Good morning! (I guess it is your afternoon, so good afternoon!). I'm going to try to respond to the rest of your email here, working on phrasing correctly for your slave. Please let me know where I might miss the mark.

I am glad you liked the story Master! That is a relief - I was worried and It took me a long time to fall asleep last night as well. I was too wound up thinking of you and if you were up and reading it. And I woke up before my alarm! I never do that, Curator. I'm not so much a morning person. Needless to say, I was excited to read your response. And it's good because now I have some down time before I have to go to work.

Master, I'm sorry about your cousin. Losing family is hard, I know, I was recently at my Grandmother's funeral. This reminds me that I need to call my Grandpa. Thank you for sharing, I appreciate getting to know you better. And it made me happy to know that you spend time with your family. I hope dinner was enjoyable, Curator. And I hope you weren't too distracted by thoughts of me (okay, maybe a little distracted!).

I care for you too Master, I am so very glad I reached out after reading, and so much more glad you followed up. I'm excited to see where this goes. I am proud of myself for being open and honest and am very, very grateful that you are so receptive and understanding. I also wish you had been there when I followed your instructions. I want to make you happy by being good and following where you lead. And learning also by being myself.

I'm happy to buy things, and happy for the guidance on the right things to buy! Just nothing too crazy expensive. :) I'm okay with web chats and cameras, but not yet. Eventually as trust and the relationship build. This is something we both need to be careful with. Master, I adore that you want me to be able to talk about anything. I know over time I will. Hopefully that can go both ways.

It is good that you don't demand my submission outside of consented areas, Sir. I wouldn't be able to give any more and with the time difference I think it would be impossible anyway. I am enjoying the exercise of talking about normal things while also trying to be submissive. It is different to my normal writing, but hopefully I'm managing.

Master, I am perfectly okay with waiting for permission to cum. I like having no control in that, although I probably won't always be perfect. Sometimes temptation will be too much. But I'll try! And I will accept any punishment you deem fitting when I inevitably fail. I will let you know if any command is too much or too hard or I have to raise objection in some way. Lying about such things would be a waste of time Master. But you also need to let me know when I'm falling short.

Mmmm, the thought of the cuffs on my wrists makes me smile and drip a little. I like the idea of little padlocks, but I worry about my ability to keep track of the key.

And the thought of being monitored also makes me a little wet! What exactly did you have in mind Curator? I have been known to push boundaries, to test where they are strong and where I can get away with little things. I like the idea of being held accountable when I do that. And not getting away with little or big things.

Yes, Master, I understand your rules about cumming. It makes sense, especially since sometimes when I start it is impossible to stop!

Ouch! Breaking the elbow must have hurt, Master. I have no idea how many beer crates I can lift, having never needed to try. I'll be honest Curator; I have never enjoyed running. It always bores me - I get distracted thinking of other things and then the repetition drives me crazy. I like games tough. Soccer (okay, football!), tag, chasing my nephew around his house. I play tennis with friends, but I'm really bad at it. I like dancing - ballet and modern. I can be competitive but right now I can't do any sports. I sprained my ankle three weeks ago. I full on tore the two outside tendons and strained the inside one. My entire foot was black and blue from my shin to my toes, I can show you the pictures if you want Master! It still swells if I walk too much and hurts after a day of being on it. I can't put weight on it in weird positions. I start physical therapy next week, I think.

I like the photos Curator. You seem relaxed. I like the idea of relaxing after an intense night spent in the bedroom leaning in your lap. Thank you for sending them Master! I read lots of books this summer. Let's see, "Gone Girl", "Les Miserables", "Macbeth", "A Brief History of Time". And others! I like fiction and fantasy the most. But also, read some biographies and histories and other things.

You didn't write too much, Master! But I never would have been able to respond to all of it in the Vanilla section. Curator, I understand that we both have responsibilities that prevent writing. I understand and accept that and won't be upset or angry at waiting. But I can't promise to be patient, I am already excited to see your response and I haven't even sent this one. I'm even more excited for today's instructions Master! I hope I can please you.

I am so glad that you liked my response, glad that I could make you happy. It feels very satisfying. The fact that you are pleased feels like a reward. Which I am not sure I expected. I am horny and wet again Master and can't wait to hear from you, but if I don't stop writing and leave now I'll be late for work. Have a nice afternoon!

Sincerely,

Your little slut - Emily

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 08:23 AM

FROM: Curator TO: Emily SUBJECT: first punishment

I am still working on the follow up, which I hope to finished today. Sorry if I keep this message short, the sample reactions were promising. I might be onto something I can use for my dissertation, but the data is getting even more confusing. But before I can take a closer look, some reports have to get written.

*****

160 words is close but not what we settled for. At this point you clearly overstepped your word limit without excuse and I have to punish you for that. Instead of having to pull some pseudo punishment out of my hat (actually we are not wearing hats in the lab), I want you to come up with an appropriate punishment. After you made a proposal, I will modify and have you execute and report the punishment. I don't like to be kept waiting, still take your time and don't neglect work or other important commitments.

Your Master and Curator

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 09:47 AM

FROM: Emily TO: Curator SUBJECT: Re: first punishment

******

Master you'll be pleased to know I wasn't late for work!

You are right. I'm sorry Curator. I'll try to be better. I'm not really sure where to start on a punishment since this is a first for me. Any advice on places to start thinking? I'll try not to be completely distracted at work, which is going to be hard. For some reason I can't stop smiling.

Have a good day, also, I'm sorry,

Your little slut, Emily

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 10:56 AM

FROM: Curator TO: Emily SUBJECT: first punishment

You should not read while driving (no patronizing intended, I'm just a bit worried).

There are text to voice apps to read aloud my emails to you. I wonder if it would sound odd having an auto generated voice reading out my messages to you aloud. Maybe there is a voice that sounds sincere and dominant? Then again, you probably would get to much distracted.

*****

Dear little slut,

I know you will do better; still you have to be punished.

It's part of the punishment, that you have to think of a real punishment on your own, then tell me and have to execute it as well. If I were to tell you do 10 hard slaps on your ass, then this just seems like giving you a treat. After all I know you would love that and I am not going too easy on this punishment like it's just a game. Typical would be corporal punishment like nipple torture, pussy torture etc., or anything you have to restrain yourself from not doing for a while. But I want you to be creative.

Sincerely,

your Master

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 11:37 AM

FROM: Emily TO: Curator SUBJECT: suggestions for first punishment

You didn't come across as patronizing, it actually feels kind of nice to have someone worry about me. You don't need to. I wouldn't read an email while driving anyway, and this time I didn't hear the notification of a new email. Actually, I am a pretty careful, if fast, driver. Least thing I would do with my phone is playing or texting or using email. Got that nailed in by several accidents (only one of my account).

I can't imagine an app voice carrying the right tone. And I don't think it would make you angry if I wait to read an email until I'm somewhere safe.

****

Dear Master,

Thank you for explaining. I am going to talk out my thoughts on this one since I'm not really sure and just keep going in circles. I think doing corporal punishment on myself without anything to help would be hard. At least hard to make effective since it is my hands and not yours doing it. Too easy to go soft or easy on myself. If that makes sense, curator? At least this early on. So maybe restraining myself from doing something. Maybe for a length of time - like one minute for each word? That seems appropriate. Does it have to be entirely sexual? I mean a punishment could be doing something good for me that I don't necessarily like. Running or cleaning something or I don't know, eating vegetables (that's mostly a joke, I do like vegetables and eat them regularly. And I can't run right now anyway) or sexual like playing for a specific length of time without cumming (ten minutes of teasing myself would not be easy and then not starting again later). Or just being still in a certain position. Kneeling or lying spread-eagled on the bed. Either clothed or naked. I'm very fidgety so forcing myself to not move and think of you would actually take a lot of self-control (seriously, I'm spinning in my chair as I type). Maybe it can be a punishment and also a chance to learn a skill you want to teach me?

Curator
Curator
31 Followers