Only a Fool

Story Info
You have only yourself to blame if you are raped.
2.2k words
4.06
33.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

I was back-packing around Europe at the time. You know what it's like. Going where your fancy takes you, staying as long or as short a time as you feel is required. Staying in cheap back-packer doss houses or sometimes splurging out and staying in a nice hotel.

I was currently staying at one of the nicer back-packer doss houses. They had a common eating area but as well as group rooms they had a number of single rooms as well. I was currently enjoying a single room. Of course, if luck came my way I wouldn't knock back a willing room-mate. Some of the young ladies you meet are quite willing to share a bed if it saves them the cost of a room. Others aren't, but that's their privilege. They just don't know what they're missing out on.

A group of us had just finished dinner. We weren't travelling together, just a bunch who'd met up in the same place at the same time. Some of the others I'd seen at other places, some were new. No willing young ladies, unfortunately.

There were a couple of unwilling ones, apparently. A couple of young women were sounding off rather bitterly about men in general. From the sound of their accents they were British. The story was coming out in bits and pieces, with the girls interrupting each other as they bemoaned their fate.

Slowly putting all the bits and pieces together I worked out the story. The two girls had been back-packing for a couple of weeks. They were hitchhiking around and doing fairly well. They'd already visited several countries. The day before they'd hitched a ride with a couple of young Italian men. The men had been polite and friendly and driven them to the nearest town, which turned out to be quite close.

They'd thanked the men, looked over the town, had lunch and started off again. Just out of town a car had pulled up to offer them a lift and it was the same two men.

Now the young ladies thought they knew the two men and didn't mind a further ride with them. What the girls didn't know was the road ahead. Apparently the driver had deviated away from the main highway without the girls noticing. Even when they found themselves driving through the countryside on smaller roads they just assumed that this was the correct way.

Then the two men had suddenly turned in under some trees and parked. To the girls astonishment they were then removed from the car and the men started pitching a bit of romance their way. The girls indicated thanks, but no thanks. They were not interested in that sort of thing. The men were insistent.

So insistent that they undressed the girls, despite the girls protests. Subsequently the girls found themselves undergoing an involuntary sexual experience. Afterwards the men had driven on, leaving the girls behind. It had taken the girls quite a while to find their way back to the main road. To put it politely, they were severely pissed off at the entire male species at that particular point.

Personally, I thought they were raving idiots hitching a ride with a couple of men. Far better for them to have waited for a mixed couple or a single driver. I suspected that they would do so in future and wouldn't need my input.

Amongst the listeners was a German girl. I don't know her name so I'll just call her Helga. Helga was a big girl. I don't mean fat, I mean big. She stood about six foot tall, had long blonde hair, amazing blue eyes and she was stacked. Her face was only average but that hair, those eyes and that amazing bosom distracted you from that fact. Half the men in the house were panting after her, me included, but she just wasn't interested in any of us.

(I think I should point out that the men who weren't panting after her either had a girlfriend determinedly attached or they were gay.)

Helga, I quickly noticed, wasn't big on sympathy.

"Only a fool gets herself raped," she stated. "Any girl who finds herself in that sort of situation was plainly asking for it. You strut around, showing off what you've got and then moan when men assume that you're available. As soon as you got into the car and let them drive you into the country, those men were entitled to assume that you wanted sex but were just being coy about it."

That sort of comment went down real well. The two British women gave her drop dead looks, nasty enough that no-one would have been surprised if Helga had turned blue and expired.

Several other women in the group didn't think too much of the comment either. From the flushes on some of them I could probably guess at several other young ladies who'd found themselves having involuntary sex at some stage in their life.

A bit of an argument broke out amongst the women, Helga noticeably arguing the only fools side single-handed. I must admit she put up a good argument, and was totally unwilling to be persuaded otherwise.

The final remark came from a little French girl. Five foot nothing and fine featured.

"It's easy for you to talk," she told Helga. "If any man tried to rape you, you'd probably throw him over your knee and spank him. People like me are a little too small to do that."

Helga had just sneered and the subject had changed.

I lingered for a while before retiring to my room for the night. Apparently Helga sensed the hostility as she retired rather early. She had, I noted, a single room. The one next to mine, oddly enough.

I set me alarm, went to bed and went to sleep. I woke when the alarm went off and hurriedly shut it down. It wasn't a very loud alarm but I saw no reason to take the chance on waking anyone. Some people could get a bit snarky if they're woken at two am.

I gathered my things together and slipped out of my room. Using the key to my room I tried it on the lock of Helga's door. A little jiggling and it worked just find. This is more common than you realise in some of these cheaper places. One key fits all. Very useful to know.

Helga was asleep on her bed. The blind was up and moonlight flooded the room, providing me with an interesting view. Helga, it turned out, slept nude. I moistened the pad I was holding and slapped it over Helga's face.

Helga took a big gasping breath and came up fighting. Coming up fighting was OK, but that big gasping breath is no way to handle chloroform. All I had to do was lean on her heavily and in very short order she was asleep again, and I don't think I even had a bruise.

Now I had to work fairly fast. The dose that I had given her wasn't going to keep her under very long. The first thing I applied was the gag. With that in place, no alarms. Then I rolled her face down and fastened her hands to the end of the bed. I lifted her bottom so that she was on all fours, tied a separator between her ankles to keep her legs nicely spread, and finished up by tethering an ankle to the base of the bed.

When I was finished Helga could wriggle about a bit, but that was all. I had a vial of sal volatile to help waken her, but it wasn't needed. Helga was already starting to shake her head as I finished of the last knot.

It took a few moments for her to get her act together but then I heard a muffled sound and she started to struggle. At least, I assumed she was struggling. The way I had her fastened all she did was wriggle a bit.

I reached over and gently poked her pussy. There was another strangled cry and some more wriggling. A big strong girl, Helga. She was actually managing to move about a bit. I couldn't have that.

I gave a nice firm spank to her bottom.

"Now, Helga, I want you to stop trying to struggle. You can't get free and wriggling will irritate me. If you irritate me, I'll do this."

Another firm spank, this time to the other cheek.

"If you understand what I'm saying, just stay still."

Helga promptly wriggled some more and this time my spank was against her pussy, and I'm quite sure it smarted. Helga made a squawking sound and froze in place.

"Good girl," I told her. "Now just bear with me for a little while and then I'll go away again and let you get back to sleep."

With that I started playing with her pussy. I massaged it and squeezed it. I rubbed my hand up and down it and then changed to rubbing my hand back and forth across it. Muffled little squeaks came from Helga, but she didn't try to wriggle.

Fairly soon I could feel the heat coming from her pussy. I started easing my finger between her lips, seeking the heat and feeling how wet she was. Hot she was, but wet, not so noticeably. A bit of a disappointment that.

I reached around her, letting my erection press lengthily along her slit while I took hold of her breasts. Now I started playing with them, being slightly rough about it. I mauled her breasts, rubbing hard and squeezing tightly. I pinched her nipples, flicking them where they stood out.

Helga was letting out a whole lot of squeaks now, tossing her head from side to side. I pressed my hand against her pussy and was surprised to find she was suddenly a lot wetter. Interesting, I thought. What happens if I maul her pussy?

I proceeded to do so, handling her in a very rough and ready way. My earlier playing had been sensual, intended to get her aroused. Now I was just taking my own pleasure, treating her as a toy for my amusement.

She was, I found, loving it. As much as she could, Helga was pressing her pussy against my groping hand, and her fluids were running freely. I just lined her up and took her.

My cock plunged in fully with one hard drive. It seemed to me that I needn't worry about Helga. Just provide a good ravishing and let her handle it as best she could. That's what I did.

I drove in hard and fast, showing her no consideration whatsoever. Helga pushed frantically against me. (I do allow enough latitude in the bonds to allow that sort of thing.) I could hear frenetic squeaking coming from around the gag and her head was being tossed from side to side so hard I thought she might break her neck.

I took her harder and faster. To encourage her, I slapped her bottom every so often, following up each spank with an extra hard thrust, hearing a louder than normal squeak greeting my effort.

I ploughed my fertile field with everything I had. Finally, with the ground prepared I released my seed. I heard some sort of deep rumble from around the gag and then Helga damn near crushed my cock she fastened on to it so tightly. All tied up and unable to move and she held me captive until she'd drained me to the last drop.

Finally able to withdraw, I did so. Then I waited for Helga to show signs of life. While waiting I took off her gag.

When Helga showed signs that she'd recovered from her little orgasm I gave her a gentle warning.

"Don't try to scream or the gag goes back on. I assume you would like me to untie you?"

"Yes," she muttered.

"Well, I will shortly. Right now I want you to stop and think how rude you were to those two British girls earlier. You think about that. I'll be back shortly to untie you."

"They were idiots," Helga snarled.

"True, but there was no need to tell them that. Think about it."

I then quietly left the room, leaving the door open. Returning to my room I got back in bed and went to sleep.

I woke reasonably early. It seemed no-one had noticed Helga yet. From the sounds coming from her room, she'd fallen asleep waiting for me to return and free her. Eventually a couple of girls came past and noticed Helga's predicament. Shortly after that there were half a dozen girls in her room, undoing her bonds and sympathising loudly.

Helga was having none of it. She'd made her stand and was sticking to it.

"No," she stated loudly. "I was not raped. I enjoy a bit of bondage and dominance. Next time it will be my turn to tie my boyfriend up. And I will leave him where a pack of silly girls can find him."

She chased the other women away. During breakfast she was looking around, trying to determine which of the men there might have done this to her. I just ignored all the chatting that was going on and booked out shortly after breakfast. Helga, I understood, was heading towards England. I decided Switzerland would be nice.

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers