Only for Him Ch. 07

Story Info
When the cats away, the slaves will play.
1.3k words
4.23
15.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready, Father."

She stood before him, her skirt and tank top back in place after their brief playtime.

"David is waiting in the car," he said, not looking up.

He had replaced his own clothing and was reading a book on a rather uncomfortable looking chair at a small desk in the corner of the den.

"Be good," he added and dismissed her.

She went to the front door, wondering why Master Charles himself would not be taking her to her appointment. When she opened the door, a man she had never seen stood beside the car outside.

He bowed, formally, then laughed.

"Just kidding," he said.

He opened the driver side door and then stopped, realizing he'd forgotten something.

"What am I doing? Forgive me," he said to her.

He went around to the passenger side and opened her door for her.

She had stopped on the top step, watching him. He was very handsome. His blonde hair was a little too long to be considered neat, and his brown eyes were too lively for him to be considered serious. She suddenly realized she was staring at him, and he at her. She blushed.

"You must be David," she said, descending the steps and holding out her hand to him.

She expected him to take her hand and shake it, but instead he raised it to his lips and kissed it. She blushed again.

"I must be if you insist," he said, smiling.

She pulled her hand back and glanced behind her at the windows of the house. She hoped Master Charles had not seen David's gesture.

"So where is this Francine's?" she asked him.

"Oh, don't you worry. I'll get you there." he replied.

She slid into the front passenger side and he into the driver side.

Pulling away from the curb, he said, "And what might your name be?"

She wasn't used to being asked this. The Masters she knew simply called her whatever they wanted.

"Kolleen," she lied, hoping Master Charles had not told him differently.

"Pretty name," he said, "Very fitting."

She blushed, yet again.

"Thank you," she said, smiling politely.

She was trying not to look at him, putting forth every effort not to notice the way his blue t-shirt clung to every muscle in his arms and chest, the way his eyes were the color of soft suede. She imagined those large arms locking chains around her and snapping a whip, threatening. She was staring again.

"So, how do you know Mr. Brooks?" he asked.

'Curiosity killed the cat, you know.' she thought.

"I'm a friend of a friend. I'm helping him out for a while." she said.

He smiled, knowingly, "Oh, so you're not a slave?"

She blushed. Suddenly, she felt embarrassed.

"Yes, I am." she said, her smile fading and her cheeks burning from embarrassment.

He must have noticed because he was quiet for a few minutes.

They pulled up in front of a large pink shop with the name 'Francine's Salon' painted in fancy white letters above the door.

'What? A haircut?' she thought.

She rather like her long, wavy blonde hair and Sir Thomas would not be happy at all to know she had cut it.

When David stopped and got out, coming around to open her door, he stood in her way refusing to let her pass and smiled.

"Excuse me, David. I'm already late." she said politely, hoping he didn't notice how her breath quickened with him so close to her.

"It's Sir David, sweetheart," he said, "and you should never be ashamed of your position."

His eyes were sincere. He opened the door to the salon for her and as she walked by him, heard him moan softly and whisper.

"Very beautiful," he said.

'Damn it!' she thought, 'I'm blushing again.'

She met Francine at the front desk. She was an older woman, tall and very authoritative.

"Sir Charles said I should expect you to be late." Francine said and laughed a little, "Have you been waxed before, Kolleen?"

"Waxed?" she said, looking at her legs, "No, but I shave every day. Is that not enough?"

Francine laughed, "Not there, girl. There," she grabbed her by the crotch and laughed again, "Billy!"

A young man with long black hair, wearing only a black, leather g-string came out from behind a screen.

"Yes, Mistress?" he said kneeling before Francine.

"Take Kolleen to Room 3 and prepare her for waxing. No touching!" she told him.

"Yes, Mistress." he said and stood up halfway, leading her out of the room. Only when he was out of Francine's sight did he stand to full height.

He led her down a hall to a room with a table and a bath. It was painted the same pink as the outside of the building.

"Please take off your clothes and bathe. I'll be back in thirty minutes." he said to her.

"But, I've already bathed." she said.

He stopped and looked at her as if he'd been slapped.

"It's required, Miss." he said, and left the room.

She stripped, ran a bath and washed her entire body, paying special attention to the region between her thighs. She was sitting on the table naked when the young man named Billy returned to the room, carrying a tray of instruments she assumed would be to aid in his job.

"Lie back, please, and open your legs." he said, setting the tray on a counter next to the table.

She did as he said, letting her knees fall to either side to offer access to the now freshly bathed area between her legs.

Billy was not bad looking at all and she found herself thinking he would be good to see wielding a whip.

He moved closer to her and she could see he didn't have anything in his hands. He began touching her, first between her legs as if looking for something, then caressing her inner thighs, watching her carefully.

"Are you waiting for permission?" she asked him, giggling.

He turned bright red and stepped back over to the counter. He stayed there for a few moments before returning to her, this time with a bowl in his hands. He used a small spatula to spread the warm, gooey mixture over her soft, fleshy mound. He laid some type of fabric strip over the wax and ran his hand up and down her.

She knew he was just pressing the strip into the wax, but she started to feel that familiar tingle in the area he was rubbing. She closed her eyes.

"You have beautiful breasts." he said to her suddenly.

She opened her eyes and he was staring at her nipples.

"Thank you." she said.

"May I touch them?" he asked her.

She smiled, "Are you allowed?"

He smiled back, "Are you?"

They both laughed.

He stepped around the table, forgetting the waxing for the moment. His hand ran over her belly and up to her breast. He lightly squeezed her nipple between his thumb and finger.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Francine marched in, slapping Billy across the face. He dropped to the floor and kissed her shoes. She kicked him off.

"Filthy pig. Get out of my sight and never return." Francine screamed at him.

She sat up and looked for something to cover herself with. There was nothing, so she sat there, naked, waiting for Francine to turn her anger on her.

"Lay back down, dear. Sophia will be in shortly to finish you." Francine said and left the room, Billy crawling after her groveling at her feet.

"Please, Mistress! Please!" he begged as Francine shut the door.

Soon, a pretty slave came in and painfully, but quickly finished the job Billy had started.

Afterwards, she got dressed and headed out the door, with a slightly stiff walk, to find Sir David and go home.