Only For One Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Do they want more.
7.5k words
4.78
53.6k
118

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers

Note: If you have not read Chapter 1, I strongly advise it. Don't forget to comment and vote please.

~AvrgBlkGrl

---------------------

Naomi arched her back, stretching her naked body out across the bed relishing the feel of fine Egyptian cotton against her overly sensitive skin, missing the feel of Thomas. She could see the time on the clock beside the bed and groaned like a spoiled child. She had called twice Saturday and earlier today to check on her girls. Missing them, however, did not lesson her desire to stay right where she was. How long had it been since her body felt this good? It was perhaps too long and maybe never. But, she knew that she needed to think about going home soon. She would have to force herself to get up, shower and dress.

They had licked and sucked and fucked all night, then all day and then all night again. She laughed at her own choice of words. Fucked, she whispered to herself like a child with a new word.

Every time they thought of separating their bodies and actually doing something else, they failed. Their earlier attempt at a shower together resulted in Thomas taking Naomi fast and hard against the shower wall. The steam in the bathroom was thick. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, arms around his neck. She took his forceful cock as it plunged into her and then she took it once again; over and over again he pummeled her. And, she wanted it. He held her close as he bit and sucked the flesh at the curve of her neck. Finally her channel convulsed and clenched on his phallus. They both made their sounds of triumph. She shrieked at fulfillment and emitted a throaty growl when he felt his release. He filled her with so much of his cum that it crawled down her inner thigh.

There was an attempt to go out for food yesterday. That resulted in Thomas taking her slow and steady from behind as she bent her naked body over the arm of a couch. This time, his lovemaking had been slow and measured. He was so gentle. His cock had moved in her, rubbing all the right places in a rocking motion, creating smooth rhythm. His strong hands would stretch out and the palms moved from the base of her back to her neck. He would place his hands on her shoulders, easing her against him each time he pushed forward. The push and pull slightly lifted her feet of the floor. Her back arched from the force of her climax as she came. Her pussy grabbed at him and milked him so thoroughly.

Naomi had awakened this morning to the delicious feel of Thomas' lips suckling her breast. Her eyes had eased open and her fingers slid through his dark hair. She shuddered just before he rose up on his knees and supported himself with his hands on either side of her. Thomas looked up with those clear grey eyes, smiling devilishly back at her. Her eyes slid down the front of his body to the hard, angry head of his cock—large and demanding. He moved downward laying kisses across her torso. Muscles in his shoulders shifted as he ran his hands unhurriedly up and down the sides of her naked body. She shivered as he bit the flesh at the inside of her thighs. A warm tongue licked the length of her slit, stopping to flick her clit. Moaning sounds escaped her. Opening her labia, his tongue dipped inside her, stimulating her further. The flat of his tongue dragged from her opening to her clit once more. He swirled his tongue around it then sucked it between his lips. The suction caused her to raise her butt off the bed. When he repeatedly flicked her clit, Naomi shuddered. She was about to burst open with pleasure. Then, he stopped and she protested.

"Oh Thomas," she moaned.

He crawled up her body and hovered over her. They kissed. Naomi tasted herself on his lips and tongue as his impressive cock slid inside her. A play of muscles lay beneath her hands as he bowed his back to push himself in her, bottoming out; then, arching as he suctioned out. She would feel his firm ass flexing as well.

Naomi knew then that she could never get enough of this man. Her body was his. Thomas molded, stretched and shaped her with his strong hands and perfect cock. Naomi was pliable, not just in form but in spirit too. She seemed to just melt into him and yet open and expand all at the same time. He made her body plead with want and demand. With every appeasement, she whispered yes in disbelief and pure satisfaction.

Her pussy was still pulsating with pleasure. She should be exhausted but she was not. It was as if someone had shot her full of some illegal stimulant. The culprit was obviously Thomas. That thought made her laugh out loud. He had definitely shot her full of something alright. The man seemed to have an endless supply of it. It infused her with energy and exhausted her at the same time. She felt light and young, almost giddy.

Naomi's smile was wide.

"It's rude to have so much fun and not share." Thomas' voice broke into her thoughts.

He was wearing a dark open collared dress shirt that fitted him perfectly and a pair of slacks. This, to Thomas, was most likely considered casual weekend attire.

He was so fine she thought.

Naomi's smile deepened. She moved to sit on the edge of the bed as he lowered himself in front of her. Naomi looked deep into those fascinating eyes of his. Her fingers smoothed over his brow and ran down the side of his freshly shaven face. Touching him seemed like such a natural thing.

"I do believe that you are already quite aware of what has me smiling and my ability to share," she said, leaning in and kissing him gently on the lips.

Thomas liked that about her, the way she felt the need to touch and kiss him. He liked the way she was looking at him right now. There was a word for it. It was on the tip of tongue, but he just could not think of it. Then it hit him. Sweetness, he thought. Not, per say, the innocent sweetness often associated with youth or inexperience. Naomi was definitely a woman of many talents and quite aware of how the world worked. When she looked at him, like right now, the look in her eyes was unclouded by agenda or expectation. There was no ulterior motive. It was honest and uncomplicated. Sweet. He could not recall looking into a woman's eyes and ever thinking that before.

"What?" she asked grinning. He had such a strange look on his handsome face.

"I want..." he hesitated, and then changed his mind. "I wish you didn't have to leave so early. We could maybe have dinner."

Naomi kissed him again, letting her lips linger and her tongue taste him. There was something in the way he spoke that touched her heart. She wanted to stay more than anything, to stay in this cocoon that he had created for her. It was warm and soothing, safe and stimulating. However, reality called. She had a life, as unfortunate and tedious as some of it was to return to. Knowing that he wanted her to stay was icing on an already delectable cake. To have a man like Thomas Edelman's desire was more than she could have imagined for herself.

"We were supposed to go somewhere nice to eat yesterday. Remember?" she laughed in an attempt to lessen the effect he had on her.

Thomas smiled this time, claiming her lips. The kiss reassured her that he had forgotten nothing.

"No," she moaned, pressing her hands against his hard chest and then curling them around his collar. "The day is almost gone. I have to spend some time with my babies before they go to bed."

Thomas slid his fingers through her curls and cupped the back of her head, pulling her lips firmly to his. He understood; but right now, he was a selfish man. He did have to admit that her dedication to her kids only increased his hunger for her. It made her all the more unique in his eyes. His intention was to give her just one more piece of evidence to support just how much he wished she would stay.

He parted her legs.

***************************

Thomas' driver pulled into the driveway of the Mitchell home and let the engine hum. Thomas had been watching her. She was so beautiful, makeup free and her thick spiraled curls wild. Naomi smiled on the entire ride. Thomas liked seeing her smile, watching her cheeks rise and her full lips spread. Naomi had little dimples that only formed when she sincerely smiled. Her nose crinkled ever so slightly too. It was most likely something that was indiscernible to most people. It reminded Thomas of something. It reminded him of when she was about to come for him. Naomi's lovely heart shaped lips formed that perfect O and her nose crinkled as her breath caught. She drew her eyebrows together and the most erotic humming sound escaped from the back of her throat. Thomas' body let out an internal groan at just the thought. His cock was starting to ache.

In an effort to redirect his thoughts, Thomas took her hand and brought the inside of her wrist to his lips. "I can't begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed you," he told her in earnest. His voice was deep and smooth. His lips were soft and firm against her pulse.

Naomi blushed with warmth. It spread through her and gathered at the meeting of her thighs. She wanted to tell him thank you. But, how would one say it. "Thank you boss for giving me the best sex I've ever had." That would somehow cheapen what they shared.

Thomas was giving her the sexiest look. His grey eyes were gentle, yet penetrating at the same time. "Panty dropping", Naomi thought to herself and sucked in her bottom lip.

She remembered something.

"I'm telling you this so that you won't think that I'm some cheap tease," she began to explain nervously.

Thomas lifted one eyebrow inquiringly, trying not to laugh. The look on her face was priceless.

"I couldn't find my panties."

Thomas' thick laughter filled the silent car.

"Now Thomas, I don't want you to run across them," she paused, "or maybe someone else and you think..."

Thomas held up his hand, halting her. "I'll think how lucky I am to have something to remember you by."

Naomi gave him a playful punch on the shoulder. The man she had thought exemplified stoicism had quite the sense of humor. Naomi laughed.

And then, she let the tips of her fingers run across the show of grey above his ear. The thought that this may be last time she had to touch him intimately made her suddenly sad.

"Naomi," he said in that unique way that made her quiver.

Thomas exhaled in frustration, reaching out to touch her chin and letting his thumb run across her bottom lip. She made him want to bury himself deep within her once more. It was the only way that he could think of to satisfy the urge she created within him.

My God, Naomi thought as her heart began to beat. Closing her eyes, she let her senses narrow in on the feel of his touch. She let her tongue run against the face of his digit.

"I've never done anything like this before," she whispered.

"I know." He forced himself to discontinue touching her and looked out the car window. He'd fuck her right here in the car if this continued. She needed to go.

"I'm married," She thought. It was meant to be a statement, but sounded more like a question.

Silence hung in the air for an uncomfortable moment. She waited for some reassurance from him; exactly what for, she was not sure.

"I better go," she finally said, forcing a smile as she opened the car door to leave.

Thomas did not say bye. He did not want to. He watched her from the car as she fumbled for her keys at the door and then let herself in. She disappeared behind a door of a house on a cul-de-sac of houses that all looked the same to him. And, they were extremely small compared to the six bed room home he owned, that sat on 3.5 acres just outside the city. He tried to imagine himself pulling into the driveway of one of the homes on this street in one of his cars and thinking "I'm home".

An older woman, walking not one but two dogs watching the car suspiciously, drew him out of his musings. Her attempt to peer inside the heavily tinted windows was humorous. She seemed rather cartoonish, having no more luck looking into his world than he had looking into hers.

Thomas told the driver they could go. Then he pulled out his phone. He had a client he needed to see and work to do. The weekend had been nice and now... Yes, now, he thought, it 'should' be over-- at least for tonight.

But then, he pronounced the name Bryant Lamar Houston. Thomas had done his research. After college, the man had failed as a pro basketball player. He had even failed to secure a basketball position overseas. He had gone without a job for a considerable amount of time, doing something every now and then. Naomi had been the financial source in their family, even when she was in college. Recently he had acquired a job as a sports agent for a sports management firm that just happened to be one of Thomas' firm's accounts.

He knew what kind of man Bryant Houston was. He was not worried. It was no comparison, no challenge.

*********************

When Gloria Johnson brought her grandchildren home, she took one good look at her daughter and grinned ear to ear. She knew Naomi better than Naomi knew herself. Naomi was never a good liar, even as a child. She could be mighty evasive when the mood hit her though. Gloria knew immediately what she wanted to ask Naomi: Who was it and how was it. But, the girls seemed to sense something too and looked between the two of them with large innocent eyes. Gloria just filed her inquisitive nature away for later reference. Her baby had her glow back and that was all Gloria needed to know, for now. Naomi had been walking around like a ghost for months, only a shell of a woman. As far as Gloria was concerned, no woman should let a man bring her that low—especially not her ass hole of a son in law. It had gone on too long. The man was gone. Gone. Thank the Lord, Gloria sung a spiritual in her head. She had to force herself not to do a little quick step. This was something worth dancing for. For her daughter, this was a good thing.

"Mom," Naomi was suddenly exasperated, holding up a little plastic baggy full of eye shadows and lipsticks.

"Don't worry," Gloria began explaining, "I didn't buy that for them. I just simply let them play with it."

"Mom, now you know I don't let them play with make-up!"

"Well," Gloria dismissed her daughters attitude, gathering her purse and coat, "if I had known that they were going to put their little fingers in everything and crush my lip colors beyond recognition, I wouldn't have let them play with it either. As it stands now, it's theirs. I'll have to go shopping for myself tomorrow."

Naomi laughed sarcastically. "Oh, I know how you hate that."

"Daddy said that I was the prettiest clown he had ever seen," Lillian, her daughter, exclaimed, dancing in circles around Naomi.

Naomi looked at her mom in disbelief.

Gloria drew up her shoulders dramatically. "He was looking for you. And, then he suddenly remembered that he was a father. I let him take the girls out for ice cream yesterday."

"Don't worry mother," the oldest of the two declared, taking the bag of make-up from Naomi. "We did just like Nana said and told him you were spending the weekend with a friend."

"All I could say is 'I don't know' because I don't know noth'n," Lillian, the five year old, sang out. "Noth'n, noth'n, noth'n."

"Well, now I must go," Gloria announced with a conspiratorial smile as she watched the little girl dance. "It seems like you have everything under control. We'll chat tomorrow my love."

Naomi was not sure what bothered her most, her 10 year old calling her "mother", Bryant, her husband suddenly wanting to spend time with the girls or her mother giving him a reason to be suspicious and question the girls.

"What did you tell him," Naomi followed behind her mother whispering.

"I pretended to be shocked that you were not home."

"And?"

"Then I told him that you must be with your new friend."

"What new friend?"

"Yes," Gloria turned and faced the younger version of her, "what new friend?"

"Mom, you didn't?!"

"I didn't. You see the mind of a low life, cheating whore comes to its own conclusions. It assumes what it wants. Besides, he doesn't deserve for you to be laying around waiting for him."

"I'm not."

Gloria sucked in her breath and rolled her eyes.

"Well, this weekend you definitely didn't. And, I, for one, am glad that he had his nose rubbed in it. I couldn't have planned it better even if I tried."

"This isn't a game."

"Honey..." Gloria started, placing her palm lovingly against her daughter's cheek. Then, she thought better of what she had begun to say. Her oh-so-bright, lawyer daughter was not ready. Naomi had yet to discover that the court room was not the only place for strategy.

"I'm glad you had a good weekend," was what Gloria finally settled on.

Naomi closed the door and leaned her back against it.

"Did you have fun?"

Her oldest daughter, Isadora (Izzy), stood at the other end of the hall watching her mother. Naomi thought that she looked so much like her father when she wore that serious expression. Izzy had her father's dark coloring and was obviously going to be tall like he was. She had inherited Naomi's thick mane of hair, but not its natural curliness like her younger sister had. Naomi's oldest child was born with an adult's face and mannerisms right from the start. She was what they call an old soul. It made Naomi sad to think that her daughter was growing up so fast. She never knew what to expect from her.

Naomi smiled, remembering a little. "Yes, I did."

Izzy suddenly smiled back at her mother and moved closer.

"Did you have fun with Nana," Naomi asked her.

"I had Starbucks," she said with pride.

"No," Naomi laughed.

"So did Lilly."

"Well, that explains a lot."

"Espresso with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkled on top," Izzy announced and started laughing.

Izzy laughing was a beautiful site. Naomi wrapped her arm around her daughter and they began their new Sunday night rituals. Things had changed since Bryant had moved out. Not all of it was good, but Sunday nights were. Sunday night was girls' night. They had nails to polish and a movie to see.

*******************

Hours later, a tired Naomi slipped into a tub of steaming hot water. Her tub seemed small when compared to the luxurious one she had bathed in with Thomas. She smiled to herself, running her hands up her toned torso and cupping her full breasts. She loved how his hands massaged and squeezed them. She remembered the way his lips covered her dark areolas. The way his mouth pulled, his teeth teased and his tongue whipped across the stiff pebbled nipples, felt so good. He had a way of touching her. It was more than just the weight of his hands on the surface of her skin or the pressure they applied. He did not just touch her, he really felt her. The sensations he created ignited an ache for him. Thomas would grab her firm round ass. As he kneaded it, he would plunge deep inside of her.

Naomi had not realized that her hand had moved down between her thighs and she was touching herself, parting the lips of her pussy. Her body was slick from the scented oil she had slipped into the hot water. She remembered Thomas' mouth there too, the feel of his teeth teasing the base of her clit. She strummed her forefinger across the solid nub. The sensation of her touch and the recall of Thomas' created a boiling force within her. She closed her eyes, arched her back and moaned.

She was just about to come when she heard someone clear their throat.

Naomi flew straight up in the tub and attempted to stand, almost falling. Her husband, Bryant, reached out, catching her by the arm.

"Bryant," she demanded in shock, snatching her arm back. "What are you doing here?"

"Knock, knock," he said positioning his hand in the air as if knocking on an imaginary door. "I never imagined you 'played' like that. There are toys for that kind of thing.

avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers