Only in a Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was he naked?" Kathy quipped.

"UGH...! NO...! He was just out there, hell, he probably saw you go out of the door, I don't know! This was A DREAM, I don't have ALL of the details about why things happened like they did!!"

"Jesus Christ!" thought Brad.

"You were standing there talking to Kurt when Matt walked up and you invited him to come in and join the party. And he did, do you follow me?"

"Ok," said Kathy.

The way she said 'OK,' reminded Brad of Alvin the Chipmunk when he hadn't been paying any attention during a song, and Dave Seville had had to call out ALVIN!! Several times to get a response, and Alvin would say,"O... K!"

"Matt and Kurt were double teaming you and you were having one big continuous orgasm the whole time their cocks were inside of you."

Kathy's eyes got big, she licked her lips and rubbed her hands over her body.

"Oh, this is getting good, they were fucking me at the same time. You mean they both had their cocks in me at the same time... And I was having a giant orgasm that wouldn't stop, right...? Sign me up," she laughed again.

"Yeah, they even fucked you out in the back yard and you almost got caught by the cops. Then Kurt went off with Marie and Matt fucked you out on the sidewalk in front of our house... Oh, I almost forgot, you told them you were a cum slut and you couldn't suck my cock because I was your husband, but you could suck theirs."

Dustin had finished his shower and Kathy told Brad that they would finish their conversation about the dream a little later. Brad went in and took a shower, while Kathy reheated what she cooked for supper so that Dustin and Brad could eat. When Brad was done and dressed again, he came downstairs, and they sat and ate their supper.

After all of the drama from his dream and talking to Kathy when he got home, he'd forgotten that she'd gone shopping with her mother today.

"How did your trip to the mall go today? I almost forgot that you went, that dream really messed with my head," said Brad.

"Oh, we had a good time, we got a few things, but I went mostly to spend time with mom, she's getting older and she won't be going out like that much longer. I think the trip today about wore her out."

After eating, Brad took the camera up to the computer and uploaded the pictures from the fishing trip, Kathy and Dustin came up to see the photos.

Brad had also taken photos of Jack and the fish he'd caught. Kathy saw the pictures of Jack, and she said,

"Oh, I forgot, right after you left, Jack showed up and I told him where you went. I see he found you."

Kathy congratulated Dustin for all of his nice fish, as he told a short story about each one he caught. He'd really had a good day and Brad hoped that Dustin would remember this time, just as he remembered the time spent with his grandpa.

A little while later, Dustin headed to bed, it'd been a long day, a good day. Brad and Kathy went up to bed also, Brad had to finish telling Kathy about his dream.

After they entered the room, Brad stripped down to his underwear, then crawled into bed. Kathy sat down on the bed and glanced over at Brad,

"OK, you can finish your story now, so, I'm a cum slut now huh?" Kathy started.

Brad continued with his story about the dream.

"The dream was mixed with things that really happened too, so I was pretty confused. I was dozing off and on while I was reading and I remembered a lot about our old house. It was so real."

Brad paused for a moment to collect himself.

He looked down and said,

"I was even crying during parts of it, I... I was thinking about the last day. The day when we walked through the old house for the last time, do you remember that? We were talking about the first time we looked at it and the kids chasing each other around in that big bedroom."

Brad paused again.

"How could that have been so long ago? It seems like just a couple of months have passed," Brad said, as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Yes, I remember all of that, there's times I miss the kid's being little again too," Kathy said, in a somber tone.

Brad composed himself and went on with his story.

"But getting back to the juicy parts. Matt didn't like to eat pussy and you almost had to make him. One night, I had fucked you just before I went to work, then when he got there. You told him that you'd almost had a wet dream about him and that your pussy was full of pussy cum, you made him eat you. He didn't know what it was supposed to taste like, so he ate all of me out of you," he laughed.

Kathy burst out laughing,

"You don't have to worry about me being with him, If he don't like to eat at the Y, then too bad, Cindy can keep him!!" she said sarcastically.

"Oh, and you started calling his cock; Matt's Marvelous monster meat." Brad laughed.

"Matt's marvelou... What???" she laughed loudly this time.

"Do you remember when I moved the mirror from the boy's room and put it on the dresser in our room?" Brad queried.

"No, I don't think I do. You mean to our room after you built it in the garage?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said,"It was behind the dresser in their room because the reflection of cars coming down the alley lit up the room."

She looked at him, almost dumbfounded, trying to remember,

"I'm not sure, but what are you getting at?" Kathy questioned.

"Well, you guys put the mirror on the floor so you could watch each other fuck," Brad said,"You really liked watching Matt cum all over your face and you would smear it around, push it into your mouth and swallow it... Oh, and you used to go into the bathroom after we had sex, stick your fingers inside of yourself, then eat all of my cum off of your fingers too."

Kathy protested,

"Wait a minute... I wouldn't suck your cock, but I would go in and scoop your cum out of myself and eat it, right? Why would I do that?" she asked.

Brad told her in a matter of fact way,

"Do you remember the time we went out to your moms and she was freaking out? Bob had walked into his dad's and there was Jack's wife giving him a man's pride?"

"Yeah, I remember that, she was really upset, wasn't she?" Kathy smiled.

"Do you remember how she said you would be a whore if you did that to your husband?" Brad asked.

Kathy's smile faded a little and she said sheepishly,

"Yes, I remember that too."

Brad noticed her change in demeanor,

"That's why, you wanted to suck cock so bad, but you knew you couldn't suck mine, because I would think you were a whore," he explained.

Kathy was still a little quiet in her response,

"That's ridiculous!" she said.

"Do you remember what else happened around the same time your mom freaked out?" Brad asked.

Kathy looked away,

"No not really, I can't say I remember anything special happening."

Brad pressed the issue a little,

"You mean you don't remember lying down with me that day? You had that dream about giving me a blow job, then you went after my cock like it was going out of style... Then, the phone rang and woke Andy up."

Brad paused, looking at her,

"Then you came in before I went to work that night and tried to finish what you started. Scott came into the kitchen wanting something to eat."

She still wouldn't look at him, he continued,

"You promised me, that you would finish the next night, then we went to your mom's, she was having her fit. And that was that, you wouldn't do it again."

Kathy finally looked up at him,

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm that way, I just can't get myself to do it," she said, quietly,"Is there more to your dream or was that all?"

"No, there's more, quite a bit more," Brad went on,"Then Matt wanted you to kick me out, so he could move in. He told you that he figured me and Cindy would make a good couple."

"So, did I kick you out and move him in?" Kathy asked.

"You agreed, you had fallen in love with him, you were going to kick me out. Then, he wanted you to go to California with him and you two were going to leave me and the kids to Cindy and take off together," Brad told her.

"So, I fell in love with Matt huh?" asked Kathy,"And I was going to kick you out?"

Brad just shrugged his shoulders,

"You were addicted to his cock," he said.

"You couldn't decide what you wanted, I was you're soul mate, but you craved his cock so bad, you couldn't live without it."

"Oh yes, I was addicted to his cock, ha ha, I'm a cock addict, ha ha ha," Kathy laughed,"What ever happened to Kurt? I thought him and Matt were doubling up on me."

"Oh, he got with his wife and quit coming over, you guys only did that a few times"

"Then I started dreaming about the night that you took him over to Mcdonald's. He said he was about ready to take off for California, you got confused again about what you wanted to do. Then, when you... Well, I know this part of the dream was real, I remember it vividly, even after twenty five years," Brad said in an agitated tone.

"You guys pulled up, I pulled up in my truck and I was mad, he ran away. And that was the end of Matt... That's why I got so confused, my dream was mixed with events that I know really happened. After I woke up, I had to go back and read it again to see what was real and what I dreamed," Brad lamented.

"Just how long did I fuck around with Matt??" Kathy asked.

"About a month and a half."

Kathy was sitting there with her eyes closed, just shaking her head,

"So, I was finished fucking Matt's marvelous monster meat, huh? What happened to the other guy? Jason, I thought I was fucking him too."

Brad smiled when he heard what she said about Matt's meat,

"You stared fucking him while you were still seeing Matt. He brought you some pants to fix, you were on your knees in front of him pinning his pants and got a glimpse of his half erection through his pants. After he flirted for a while, you pulled his pants down, started sucking on his cock. Then you took him into the bedroom, climbed on and rode him cowgirl until you came."

This got Kathy's attention,

"Did he fuck me in the ass or in my pussy?" she asked.

"Both, but you were the first woman he'd ever fucked in the ass and he said it felt like velvet," Brad replied.

"Mmmmmm... That sounds interesting, I think that boy was bigger than the guys in those dirty movies you used to bring in," she said.

"Then you had Jason coming over and fucking you for a couple of months, up until he got married," said Brad.

"I must have been a real cum slut then, huh?" Kathy laughed,"Was that all?"

"Oh, God no, the best is yet to cumm..." he laughed,"You ran into Kurt Mitchell in the store, he asked you if the two of you could get together for old times sake. You told him you thought he was married and he said that he would bring her too."

"Hold on a minute, so now you're turning me into a lesbian?" cried Kathy.

"Not exactly... Well, maybe a little, they showed up right after I went to work at midnight and Kurt had brought a bottle of wine with him. The three of you sat in the living room for a while, drank some wine and talked. You told her that you had never touched a woman before and she started singing, Like a virgin, being touched for the very first time.

"You dreamed that that's what I had written in my journal? That's just funny!!" said Kathy.

"You guys had another glass of wine and Ma..." Kathy cut in again,

"It would take an awful lot of wine to get me to have sex with a woman!"

Brad continued,

"Anyway, Marie came over to you and started kissing you. She told you to relax, that it was the same as kissing a man until you realized how forbidden it was. Then, she slid her hand down and started rubbing your pussy. Marie took your hand and led you up the steps into the bedroom, the three of you got naked and Marie and you didn't waste any time getting on the bed and making out."

"Then, Marie slid her face down towards your pussy while she lifted her leg up over you, and straddled your face."

"Oh boy," said Kathy.

"She started eating your pussy and you started thinking about the first time you ever had Matt's cock in your face and how much it excited you. That really turned you on, and you pulled Marie's pussy to your mouth and started licking her.

Kurt got up behind Marie, his cock and testicles were right above your face. He fucked her while you licked his balls. Then he pulled his cock out and you sucked it for a while. After that, he fucked her ass until he came. When he took his cock out of her ass, you opened your mouth and pulled Kurt's cock inside, as cum dripped from Marie's asshole into your mouth. You told Marie to get onto her feet and put her ass on your mouth, that you wanted Kurt's cum out of her ass."

"You're dreaming!!" Kathy barked.

"Yeah, I told you I was," he replied. Then went on...

"Marie put her asshole right on your mouth, and you sucked all of Kurt's cum out and got up and started kissing Marie. Then, you swallowed the cum. Both of you got on your knees and started sucking on Kurt's cock until he was hard again, then you sat down on him with his cock in your ass. While Marie straddled Kurt's face, so he could eat her pussy. You and Marie shared a passionate kiss, then you two switched places for a little bit."

"You went back into a sixty nine position, only this time, you were on top and Kurt stuck his cock into your ass, With Kurt's cock fucking your ass, and Marie's tongue working on your pussy, you almost felt the start of one of those continuous orgasms like you felt with Matt and Kurt. Then, this time you sat on her face and she sucked the cum out of your ass and you two shared it. Of course, you swallowed it, you cum slut!!"

"Oh, that reminds me, back when you were fucking Matt, you used to suck his dick after he'd fucked your ass."

"Oh my God, that's gross," said Kathy,"Please tell me that your dream is about over."

"Almost... You went with your sister last week to Candice's granddaughter's birthday party... Brad started, but Kathy cut in again,

"Oh my God, I forgot that I wrote that in there last week. So you read about what Tina did??"

"Yup, I sure did, she's been a fucking cunt her whole life, hasn't she? Why does she keep her husband around?" Brad said, in a disgusted tone.

"I guess for the same reason she kept her second husband around, she's got $900 a week coming in from his paycheck, plus she gets all of her government benefits, you know; the food stamps, the energy assistance and the welfare. She's got three of her grand kids listed as living with her and HUD is paying her rent again." Kathy said.

"I thought that she was buying that house on contract?"

"She is, the landlord is accepting what HUD pays as payment, that way, she's guaranteed she's getting her money."

"Isn't that illegal?" Brad asked."And how can she get HUD when her husband makes that kind of money?"

"They're separated, and he's supposed to be living at his dad's place," said Kathy.

"So, I take it that her new car is in his name?" Brad asked.

"No, in his dad's name."

Brad had suspected that that's what she was doing, she'd done almost the exact same thing, years ago with her second husband. After she got out of school and got a job, she got greedy and started stealing money from the places she worked. Then, she'd leave before they'd figured her out and find a new job. She was working her fourth job, when she slipped up and got caught. Apparently prison didn't teach her anything tho, she was back at it again.

"Does her husband know that she's been fucking around on him?"

"I don't have any idea," said Kathy.

"Well, maybe a little birdie should send him a note... Anyway, let me finish the story. I was dreaming that your diary said that you went to Candice's party and it wasn't for her granddaughter. Her husband was away on business and she was serving drinks, she had beer, wine and some big meat trays and snacks.

By 6:00, the rest of her guests were there, around 10 women and 15 guys. The women were all about our age, but the guys were all good looking and young. After everybody had eaten, and had plenty to drink! The clothes started coming off! A couple of the young guys were hung like MATT...

"What a disappointment," Kathy laughed.

"No, the BIG Matt in my dream!!" Brad said.

"You said that people were coupling up, and there were extra guys! You just remembered having a cock in your mouth and a guy got behind, fucking you. Then they switched around, and you had 2 or 3 orgasms with those 2 guys. Then, you got up and moved around, and ended up in a 69 with another woman while she was getting fucked from behind, and you licked a load of cum out of her pussy.

You finally got ahold of the two guys with the big cocks like Matt's, pulled them down onto the floor and mounted one, while the other one stuck his cock in your ass. Three more guys came up and stood around you and you took one into each hand and one in your mouth.

"You mean to tell me, they gang banged me huh? I want to hear this part!!" Kathy laughed.

"You said that a couple of the other women ended up in the same position as you, and the guys just rotated around and fucked all of your holes. You were having one of those continuous orgasms like you had with Matt and Kurt, just about the whole time and you let it be known that you were a cumslut, you loved cum!

"Oh, that sounds like it was fun!" Kathy howled,"Then what happened?"

"After you blurted that out, you became the center of attention, the guy in your mouth gave you a big load, and then all of the guys started lining up and cumming in your face. you were covered with cum and were swallowing all that you could. You said that you couldn't count how many cocks you had in you that night, but you knew that at one time, you had two in your pussy at once, and then two in your ass at once. You took the phone numbers of the two guys with the big cocks. Their names were Doug and Todd and they told you to call..."

"If they were big like Matt, their names should have been Tiny Tim and Tiny Tony, ha, ha," Kathy laughed.

"Then you said that you were definitely getting together with those two again! And if Matt hadn't of fallen for you, you could have been enjoying his giant cock all of these years. That you had missed out."

"How much longer is this," asked Kathy.

"Just a little more, It was an entry from Wednesday, and it..."

"But, I didn't write anything on Wednesday, last week was the last time I wrote in it."

"I was dreaming, remember?"

"It read that I was taking Dustin fishing on Saturday and you were supposed to go with your mom to the mall. You said you were going to tell your mom you couldn't go and were going to call Doug and Todd and ask them if they would come over, and bring a couple of the other guys that were at the party too. Then you said that you had called them and that they were coming on Saturday."

"Saturday?? That's today!!" Said Kathy.

Brad shook his head and put his face in his hands,

"I WAS D R E A M I N G!!

"I heard a car pull in behind me. I wanted to leave and go home right then, but I didn't want to spoil Dustin's day that he'd waited all summer long for.

"Oh my God, she's fucking those guys today!! I've got to get out of here!" I thought.

"I heard someone talking, and there was Jack. I told Jack that I wasn't feeling so good and that I had stayed in the Jeep and hoped it would pass if I sat and relaxed for a while. Dustin seen Jack and came up to the Jeep, I had an idea, I told the two of them that I needed to go home, I was sick. Would it be alright if they stayed and fished while I left?

I told them I'd see them later, and headed for home. I didn't even remember the drive home, I was just here. There were two cars in the driveway, one was a yellow Corvette, and there was another car parked in the street."