Only in Private Ch. 02

Story Info
Housewife Mrs Bramwell needs to experience a gangbang.
3.1k words
4.28
92.1k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02 - On Camp

Margaret and George had been married a long time. Happy in their own suburban way, but George had noticed in recent weeks that his wife had been a little more bouncy. More perky and smiley. In bed she had changed a little too. During Sunday morning sex she had asked him to touch her anus as she had orgasmed. Margaret never asked for anything normally.

George was contented in the sure knowledge that even after 31 years that she was still happy to be with him. She had even organised a holiday in Devon staying in a static caravan at a camp site. Margaret had been such a reliable wife, a real rock through their lives together.

Margaret had decided that life only passed by once and that it was her duty to experience as much of it as possible. Whilst she didn't want to upset her husband she did no less want to try the things that he couldn't provide for her.

Over the past 2 months a young man from the adjacent street had been coming round once a week to cut her grass and service her desires. He was young and she had not spared him. He'd had her in the bedroom, the shower, sodomized her bent over the kitchen sink, made him eat her juices as she had masturbated straddling his face. One time she made him bend over the back of the settee with his legs spread whilst she spent some time with her tongue rimming his anus as she fondled his heavy cock. He would do anything she demanded and his balls were just full of cream each time he arrived.

With her new philosophy and confidence came a new spirit of adventure. The camping holiday was the start. Every camp site that she had ever been to had been full of young people with wonderful bodies and horny as hell. She would take her books to read and George could take his fishing rod. And they would have fun.

The holiday came round quickly, Devon in late June was going to be beautiful. George had his plans too. Fly fishing was his thing. Out of his office, stood in a river with the birds and midge surrounding him, what could be better. He didn't mind leaving Margaret for the day provided that it was sunny. She always seemed to be absorbed in a book, and left to her own devices hardly noticed his comings or goings. Sat in her deck chair she would wave him off and promise to cook what ever he brought home.

Despite her new sexual exploits not one of her close friends or family would have guessed of any huge change in her demeanor. However, for Margaret her sex drive had just taken off. She realised that her figure was still firm and trim enough to excite even young men, and the young man she did know couldn't get enough. But she didn't know how long this would go on for and that she had better make the most of her powers now.

Her first success had been the result of some careful planning but on this holiday she wouldn't have the time. Her strength was in her appearance. She looked liked a typical middle aged lady that you would see standing outside a church on any Sunday morning. Which for the large part of her that would be quite true. However, in the privacy of her own home her latent sexual drive made her into a predatory slut. Her toys could only take the edge off her needs, increasingly she was looking at which men she could use without being discovered.

The holiday had started well, the weather fine, the roads moving and George and her in good moods. George was unsure whether she would be ok left alone for so long and wouldn't she mind. Margaret put him at ease and told him that as long he didn't go fishing on Sunday morning, their special time, it was ok.

After 3 hours in the car they were ready for an orientation stroll round the camp site. It had been after 6 when they had arrived and most people were back on the site. Margaret took note of who and where folk were situated, and who went with who. A particular tent took her eye immediately. In it 3 young men were trying to cook a meal over a single burner. Each sat round with an empty plate watching a pot failing to come to the boil. They looked to satisfy Margaret's criteria for what in her mind were suitable victims. Right age bracket, fit and young. The right presentation, clean and neat enough, talking politely to each other and no female attachments.

They finished their walk and watched the sunset before sorting out the beds and climbing into them. Margaret could hardly sleep, her plans running back and forth across her mind. Images of naked young men abusing her occupied her thoughts robbing her of sleep. Before finally falling to sleep she'd had to go to the bathroom and exercise her fingers.

In the morning George was like a man possessed. The fishing tackle was checked off and his sandwiches made by 7.00am. She kissed his cheek and he set off with his map in the car. Now she would shower and ready herself. She didn't suppose that the young men would be up quite as early as George.

At around 10am they had risen and taken turns in the shower block. A blond one who seemed to be called Yan, had got their kettle on and was attempting to brew some tea for them all. They were sitting around in the early morning sun wearing their loose joggers and tee shirts. Margaret was ready.

Margaret had taken some time in choosing her clothes. She had decided on no underwear, a long summer skirt, a light loose blouse. Walking the 50 yards over to the young group she gave a shy greeting. In her most helpless voice she asked if one of them might help her. She told them that she was in the middle of baking and couldn't get the oven to light. Tim, the darker short one of the three, offered immediately to come with her.

Following along behind her he hardly had any sexual ideas in his head. On entering the caravan he could see the open oven with the cake mix in a tin on the top. He quickly found the tapers necessary to light it in a drawer and solved the mystery in two minutes. Margaret thanked him profusely and offered to make him a tea for his efforts as Yan was not likely to organise that one any time soon.

She made the tea in two mugs but added cold water to her own cup. After giving Tim his drink she went and got her own On coming back she stumbled splashing the tea down her front. Making out that it had been hot she squealed and tore open the front of her blouse. Tim took control in a flash. He soaked a towel in cold water and sitting her down on a settee he spread it over her naked breasts. Now for the first time he had chance to look. The cold water had done a wonderful job of arousing her nipples. Sticking obviously through the cold tea towel he could now see just how large they were. She asked him to check her chest for burns as she was too frightened to look. He removed the towel and took a close inspection. Margaret peeked at his pants noted his interest by the growth in the front of his joggers.

As he was bending over her she turned and placed her right breast just in front of his lips.

"You know I don't mind Tim. I don't mind if you do suck it, it would probably make it feel better. You have looked after me so well."

Tim froze, he heard the words but was still trying to work out if he could be getting into trouble, and was dithering in between pulling back or going in. In the end it was Margaret, as usual, who took control. She put her hand round the back of his head and pulled his mouth over her nipple.

"There my sweet Tim, that is good isn't it?"

Tim suckled like he was 8 months old again. Margaret cradled him in her bosom but slid her free hand up his thigh squeezed his rigid cock. Whilst he fed from both her breasts she released his length from his pants. It sprang out, not so long but very hairy. He nuzzled and moaned as she masturbated him. His cock gave out so much heat in her hand. It was thick and uncircumcised. Each time she pulled back on his cock it leaked precum into the palm of her hand. Pushing him up and off she told him that she had one more job for him to fix. Pushing him down onto his back she stood over him, naked from the waist up. Next she stepped one leg over him and straddled his face. Tim was looking directly up her skirt, the light penetrated the thin material and he could see quite clearly her shaved pussy hovering over him.

"I would like you to make this work Tim." said Margaret. She lowered her opening to his mouth, "Breath in deep Tim, smell my scent." With that she lightly settled her lips over his mouth, having no other option now Tim decided to use his tongue to explore this open wet cunt hole.

"Ummm that was so good."

Margaret could relax now her prey had been caught, all that was left was for her was to milk all the pleasure she could get from this sweet victim.

Tim had no idea who she was and neither had she of him Anything could happen, all fantasies could be indulged anonymously.

She let him take his time under her. He was slow and non urgent. He obviously reveled in eating pussy. Eventually Margaret just needed fucking. She stepped back, grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"I need you to fuck me Tim."

She led him to the bedroom. Nothing special now, she could wait for that, now all she wanted was his hot meat up her. Margaret laid back and spread her thighs. She beckon him to mount her. Tim slipped his pants down and climbed between her legs. Margaret waited for his first thrust. His efforts so for had left her with the wettest pussy she'd ever had. Tim took in the whole vision for a moment. This woman had magnificent breasts, her pussy was as smooth as a new baby. He took a few second just to absorb the image of her soaking labia inviting him in. He entered, all the way then fucked hard. She didn't want any finesse, Margaret wanted to be consumed, used like a sex doll.

As Tim used her pussy desperately he began kissing and biting her neck, then supporting himself on his elbows he forced his tongue into her mouth. Margaret could smell herself on his face, she'd smeared it in her own juices and her sweet cunt odour would linger there all day. Then holding his ass cheeks she pulled him into her. As suddenly as he started he stopped. His cheeks tensed solid, like two rocks, and he took a deep breath in and held it. Deep down in her hot pussy she felt the contraction and shudder of his cock. She knew that deep in her was a flood of this strangers sperm, thick and white. Just as she had imagined. He pulled out and Margaret closed her legs quickly to preserve his seed, she hadn't decided yet what she wanted to do with it.

"Bring him up here Tim." she asked.

Tim moved up the bed and knelt next to her. She took his withering cock and sucked the last trace of cum and pussy honey off it.

"Now Tim." she instructed. "Go and sit on the chair and watch how a lady masturbates when her husband is out."

With that she located her vibrator, parted her knees, and used the tip of the pink rabbit to spread the gush of his cum around her pussy lips.

Within a few minutes there was a tap at the door.

"Hello, hello, are you in here Tim, brews ready!"

Tim panicked, he glanced at the entrance then at Margaret. Margaret on the other hand was very calm. She put a finger to her lips and shushed him. What had she to loose. She called him in.

"Tim's in here helping me dear! Come and join us if you like!"

Yan came into the room and viewed the bizarre scene. Tim was slowly wanking his sad looking cock and this middle aged housewife was abusing her creamed pussy, sat up naked on her bed.

"Join us if you like, Tim's a little tired at the moment but I'm not."

Yan didn't answer but watched.

"Perhaps you are a from behind man?" Margaret teased. She got onto all fours and offered her rear end to him, and just to show him how she felt, she buried the rabbit the whole way in.

"No mam I'm an anal man." he eventually replied, and without any invitation, slipped down his track pants, took his erection in hand and stepped up behind her on the bed. He pulled out the dildo and replaced it with his cock. Tim must have been at sea a long time. His cream was everywhere, over her anus, down her thighs, on the bed. The whole room stank of semen. Margaret gasped, there was no controlling this one. He was going to take what he wanted.

While fucking her doggy style Yan investigated her anal ring. He sucked two of his fingers before probing Margaret's bottom with them. Once they where past her tight ring she gave a loud moan. Yan then pulled back both his fingers and cock. His cock had now been lubed with Tim's orgasm. It was enough to allow it to be forced up the woman's asshole.

"I'm going to wreck your ass lady, your mans not going to find it tight tonight."

She was in heaven. Margaret was rubbing her clit wildly as Yan fucked her ass like it had done him wrong. He wasn't interested in foreplay or kissing. Yan needed to empty his heavy balls in this old sluts bowels. It was only 5 minutes but it was worth everything. He cursed as he shot his load in her and as he withdrew he left her anus gaping open. Oh god, oh god was all she could think.

"Stay right there lady, Phil's not missing out on this."

Yan fixed up his clothes and left. Two minutes later he returned with Phil.

"Fuck her Phil, she's gagging for it!"

"She's a sloppy mess, you two have creamed her ass and cunt." Phil complained.

"Don't be a mad man Phil." answered Yan. "You won't get a better chance to get your rocks off this week."

With that Phil got up behind her. He slapped her pussy with his semi hard penis working it up. When hard enough Phil slipped in. Gripping both her hips he started his assault on her sloppy hole. Her cunt wasn't offering much resistance now she had been fucked so hard. So he laid her down flat on her stomach with her legs together. Then kneeling across her thighs entered her pussy again. This time he found her tighter. Laying on top of her back Phil was able to whisper in her ear.

"Your pussy is so hot lady, I'm going fill it with my cum. You want my cum don't you? It's going to be dripping out for a week. You can always let little hubby lick it out I suppose."

All Margaret could say was "yes". She closed her eyes and savoured the moment. Minutes later Phil was spent too. Phil got off the bed walk up to her face, gripping a handful of her hair he cleaned off the remains of the cum dredged out of her cunt that were sticking to his limp penis. Margaret could smell the cum dripping down her legs and over her sheets. Two of the young men then sorted out their pants leaving only Tim sat in the corner on his chair wanking what was now a hard cock.

The two left and Tim was oblivious to their exit. Margaret went over to him and sat between his parted thighs. Her face was just inches away from this young man jerking his cock off , she studied him for a while and as he muttered that he was about to cum, she raised herself and with her mouth wide open took in the end of his cock. He didn't let up but continued harder than ever beating his penis. 20 seconds later another stream of semen spewed out and this time into her mouth. This was something she had never done before, letting a man empty himself in the mouth, but she needed to do it. His sigh gave away the end of his orgasm and the white fluid dribbled from the corner of her mouth and down onto her breast.

Margaret had still not cum herself despite being fucked in every orifice. She went back to the bed and proceeded to finish off her rabbit. Every few strokes bringing it up to her mouth to smell and taste the seed injected up her pussy. Tim watched as she bucked her way through an intense orgasm. The rabbit held tight against her clit and her other hand massaging his spilt cream over her nipples. She'd been fucked by 3 young guys, Margaret wasn't too sure about confessing this episode to her priest the next time she entered that small dark cubicle at church.

Margaret now had 3 or so hours to clean up. Phil had been pritty close when he'd mentioned her dripping pussy. She did find that it was leaking hours later and had to place liners in her panties. Hopefully Georges sense of smell wasn't clued into semen. She showered and changed the sheets. The thick smell of sex that pervaded the place she hid with the baking of the cake that had been used as the bait.

As George arrived home he was pleased to see Margaret all smiles and dressed so neatly. She came out and hugged him and inspected his large catch of the day. A very small trout.

"Oh you're so clever George, lets cook it later, I've missed you so much today, why don't we pretend that today is a Sunday and I'll reward you, my hunter gatherer?"