Only Missing A Bow

Story Info
Businessman receives gift from his loving wife.
2.4k words
4.11
51.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly padding up the stairs, Keegan made her way to the bedroom, giddy with anticipation. The candles were already lit, and the rose petals already graced the floor, leading the way not to the upstairs room, but into the living room instead. She knew that it would probably confuse James, but it would all be worth it. With a naughty little grin, she quickly slipped into their bedroom and opened her special little drawer.

When James pulled up in the drive, he pursed his lips at the sight before him. From the drive, it looked as though the house was completely dark. After working all day in the office, coming home to an empty house and having to scrounge something for dinner was not his ideal situation. With a small groan, he climbed out of the car and walked through the side gate to the landing off the kitchen. Kicking off his shoes, James tossed his briefcase down on the first kitchen chair that he came to, stopping to stand stock still in the doorway. The kitchen table was dressed with rose petals and the soft glow of candles. Following the trail of silky petals, he found himself in the living room. It seemed that every solid surface was covered in votive candles, and the room smelled softly of Keegan's perfume. In the middle of the floor was one of the kitchen chairs, looking oddly alone. Walking over to it, James picked up the little handwritten note that rested on the seat.

'Dearest, all that I ask is that you relax and have a seat. I will be with you shortly. Keegan'

Of course, the curiosity and anticipation had James giddy and just a bit nervous. None the less, he slowly sat down on the empty seat and rubbed his damp palms on his thighs. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait long before he heard Keegan's soft footfalls on the stairs. Curiously, he turned to look to the staircase to his left. Her high heeled shoes clicked softly on the wooden stairs as she descended, the long length of her ice blue silk robe just barely caressing her ankles. Sucking in a sharp breath, James sat mesmerized. It was shocking to see Keegan so lovely. It wasn't that she was not gorgeous, just that she spent so much time busy in her studio that he rarely saw her in anything other than paint spattered denim, with her hair pulled back in a messy ponytail.

Nowhere was there to be found, the usual denim. Instead, Keegan was enveloped in the beautiful negligee that he had bought her for their third wedding anniversary. Until now, she had never worn it. Instead of her common pony tail, her soft brown hair floated around her shoulders, trailing down her back in waves that he was sure would be softer than the softest silk. God, she took his breath away.

With butterflies fluttering in the pit of her stomach, Keegan stopped at the foot of the stairs, simply staring over at James as he sat silently on the chair in the middle of the room. He looked handsome as usual, his dark hair slightly disheveled after a long day at work. The top button of his shirt had been undone, probably in the car, and his crimson colored tie was loosened slightly. She could see the muscles jumping in his thighs as she slowly perused his long legs encased in his neatly tailored slacks. Not daring to say a word, for fear of ruining the mood, Keegan walked toward James, but did not stop in front of him.

Instead, she continued around behind him, carefully pressing the button on the CD player. Soft, rhythmic music began to fill the room. Coming up to stand behind him, Keegan gently began to massage his tense shoulders, working her small hands into the soft cotton of his shirt and up his collar. Softly working the cords of his neck, she leaned near and began placing small kisses along his neck, reveling in the sound as he drew in a shaky breath. It was almost enough to make her feel guilty, knowing that it had been so long since the last time that he was as taunt as a bow ready for release. Trailing her hands up the back of his neck, she buried them in his hair, massaging his scalp gently before trailing her hands down to his shoulders. Leaning over, she whispered into his ear in a husky voice.

"Oh love, you look so delicious when you come home from work, looking so tired and in need of the kind of care only your loving wife can provide."

James sat stock still as Keegan began to run her hands down his chest, and back up to his shoulders. Stepping around in front of him, Keegan looked down at him, feeling her chest tighten with need and emotion. Looking directly into his warm chocolate eyes, she slowly ran her wet tongue over her lips, a silent promise. Turning away from him, Keegan took a few steps forward as the music changed to a song with a more throbbing beat, something that James hadn't heard before. In a lilting voice, Keegan began to hum along with the song, her sweet melody floating over the music, as her lean body began to sway with the beat of the tune.

Through her long lashes, she looked back over her silk clad shoulder, gazing back at her dear husband as she slowly began to dance for him, and him alone. Slowly, her body undulated with the music. Languidly, she caught up her hair in her hands as she raised her arms up over her head. Turning toward James, she slowly wound her hair into a loose bun atop her head, taking pleasure in the way that her tight nipples pressed against the soft fabric.

Trailing her small, delicate hands down her neck, Keegan ran her palms down across her swollen breasts, their tips teased by the pressure. In response to her own touch, she tossed her head back, arching her spine to push her breasts more firmly into her hands. As she stroked herself, she worked her hands, inch by inch, inside the fold of her soft robe. Still tied, it hugged her waist, yet James was rewarded with small glimpses of her heavy breasts encased in lace as she circled the tight globes. She moved in serpentine motions, dancing around him, tantalizing his senses. When she was less than an arm length away, Keegan locked gazes with James and began to untie her robe, ever so slowly.

As the silken confection fell away, James shifted in his chair. Standing before him was the goddess that he had married, encased in a lacy corset with matching lace panties. Absent-mindedly, she began rubbing his palms on his knees, bending forward a bit in anticipation. Sitting at eye level with her waist, his attention was caught by the sexy garter that she was wearing. His fingers just itched to slide those stockings down her long legs. Groaning, he reached for her, but she danced out of his reach. As she turned away from him, his pants became painfully restraining as he watched her bared ass sway in time with the music. He definitely didn't remember purchasing a thong backed panty for her. Damn, he needed to pay more attention from now on.

Coming back to stand in front of him once more, Keegan straddled his legs, sitting lightly in his lap, undulating her hips in time with the beat. Gasping at the feel of his growing hard-on under her, she grasped him forcefully by his tie and kissed him with all of the pent up passion that she possessed. Hungrily, they drank from each other, their tongues twining and dipping, tasting of each other. With a groan, James shifted his body and fumbled with his belt. Slipping a hand down into his pants, he adjusted his throbbing cock quickly, receiving a minute amount of relief.

His skin felt too tight, as though his dick would just explode from the pressure building up within. Pulling back from the kiss, he hungrily began to ravish Keegan's neck as she slipped his tie free from his collar. The air felt cold against his hot skin as she slowly released each button of his shirt. He hardly noticed his open shirt, he was so engrossed in nibbling at his delicious wife as she ground her sweet sex against him. The feel of her hands on his chest was enough to waken him from his intoxication as she trailed her nails lightly down his chest. Groaning, he settled his hands on her hips, pressing his fingers into her firmly as he pushed her down against him as he lifted his hips against her.

"Oh love……," she moaned in a husky voice, ripping at his shirt, pulling it from his shoulders.

She squirmed in anticipation as she felt James working at the fasteners of her corset. As the material parted and was thrown to the floor, Keegan gasped as James wasted no time in bathing her swollen breasts with his warm tongue. Panting, she wove her hands in his hair, arching her back in pleasure as he captured one crested nipple in his hot mouth. Grasping her firmly by her hips, James lifted them both free of the chair and blindly made his way for the stairs toward their bedroom. Distracted by Keegan's warm breath and sexy words whispered softly to him, they never made it to the bedroom. Laying her down on the stairs, he hungrily tore at what remained of her lingerie.

After having ripped the flimsy garter from her body, he hurriedly dragged her stockings down, searing her skin with kisses as he removed them. Keegan squirmed on the uncomfortable stair as James made his way back up her length. Instead of quickly shucking her panties, he began running his fingers lightly under the elastic band, from her hip, down to the warmth between her legs. When Keegan began to whimper, he slowly dragged them down her legs and tossed them aside. She looked so damn good sprawled out across the stairs, so thoroughly naughty.

With purpose, he parted her legs and lifted first one, and then the other, up onto his shoulders. Placing wet kisses along her thighs, he drew out the process, loving the soft sounds that she made when she was ready to beg. Nuzzling the soft trail of curls that lead to her most sensitive place, James breathed in the scent of her. Closing his eyes, he delved into her, flattening his tongue to lightly lap at the petals of her sex. He groaned deeply as she raised her hips, and he gripped the fleshy cheeks of her ass, pressing his face even deeper into her wetness.

Using the tip of his tongue, he began stroking her sensitive clit, enjoying the wispy quality to her cries as she arched her back, supporting herself with her arms on the hard stairs. As her moans became stronger, he latched onto her swollen clit and sucked it gently, increasing the tempo as she cried out and frantically bucked against his face. Slowly lowering her shaking body back to the stairs, he was surprised by the intensity of her smoldering eyes.

Picking her way down a couple of stairs to the even floor, Keegan dragged James with her, stealing hot kisses from his wet lips. Their tongues swirled together, sharing the taste of her passion. Pulling him down to the floor, Keegan hurriedly fumbled with the zipper of his slacks, dragging them down his strong legs. As she carefully peeled away his briefs, his erection sprang free. Like a starving wanton, Keegan slipped her small hands around his thick hard-on and began lapping at it as though she were a hungry kitten. Circling the head with her warm tongue, she slowly sank down on it, engulfing as much of his length as she could as he buried his hands in her hair. As her hair fell down in a cascade over her shoulder, Keegan moaned as James thrust up into her mouth. Passionately, she sucked at him, drawing on him firmly until he was groaning deep in his chest.

Slipping one leg over him, Keegan straddled him as he sat up to wrap his arms around her. Taking a moment to grasp the base of his rigid cock, she readied herself and slowly sank down, taking in his first couple inches. Reaching around her, James locked his fists in her hair, pulling her head back so he could feast on her exposed neck as she gasped, taking more and more of him. Fully impaled, her head dropped forward silently begging for a kiss, which he was only too happy to give. Slowly circling her hips, Keegan was rewarded with the rumblings of a moan caught deep in his chest.

With his hands lightly grasping her hips and gently massaging the cheeks of her ass, Keegan began to draw herself up and down on his cock. Whimpering with every down-stroke, she hungrily rotated her hips, grinding her clit against him, receiving an added thrill. Watching his face was heaven. With pleasure so intense, James looked as though he was in pain. Building pace, she rode, as she pulled him tight.

"Oh…..oh God, baby……oh," she moaned increasing her speed.

Gritting his teeth, James tightened his grip, his fingertips digging almost painfully into the cheeks of her ass, pressing her down harder on his throbbing dick. As she leaned back to adjust the angle of penetration, he leaned forward slightly and captured one of her nipples between his hungry lips. Grasping it lightly in his teeth, he pulled slightly before sucking the swollen nub deeply.

Lost in lust, Keegan thrashed atop him, riding frantically, her sharp nails digging into his strong shoulders. Mindlessly, she repeated his name, calling it out as a lustful mantra. As James began thrusting up into her harder as she rode him, Keegan nearly lost it. When he tightened his grip and began moaning with her, she shattered. With a strangled cry, she began frantically moving over him, her muscles gripping and pulling at him. James, with a pained groan, stiffened and held her to him, his cock jumping inside of her as he spilled himself deep within her. Exhausted, they collapsed to the side, holding each other.

Suddenly, the room seemed almost too quiet, all but the tiny whispered words...

"...happy birthday, love."