Only Mom Lets Me Tie Her Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you...?"

She let out a soft exhale. "Can I feel your cock?"

My groin ached at her request. "I think I might burst if you don't."

She cupped my crotch, feeling along the bulge in my pants, closing her eyes and pressing her cheek against mine. She whispered, "God, you're big. Bigger than your father. I can tell just by the outline."

Her words sent flickers of electric pleasure up and down my spine. The feeling of her soft cheek against mine, which was strong and rough, layered with a light sheen of stubble, was incredible. There we stood, her totally naked and me still in jeans and a t-shirt. We still hadn't touched the ropes.

Yet still, there was some sense of power shifting between us. As she pulled back to look at me, I saw it in her eyes. She was waiting for me, letting me take control. So, naturally, I did.

I stroked her hair gently, moving my fingers to the back of her neck, massaging her scalp. "Can I kiss you?"

"Please," she whispered.

Our lips met again — this time hard, passionate. She sucked in a breath as I slid my tongue against her lips, seeking entry. She parted them for me, letting my tongue inside. I felt it touch hers, the warmth of her breath on my face. As we kissed, her hand rubbed up and down along my cock through my jeans. I broke the kiss and whispered, "Take it out."

Her fingers lowered my zipper, reaching for my button. She opened it, reaching inside, her hand going down past my underwear. I felt it close around my cock, heard her give a little groan. "It's so big. So hot."

"All for you." Remember her fantasy, I reached into the box and moved behind her. I had never actually tied anyone up before, but it came naturally to me. I secured her hands behind her back one wrist over the other, making sure they were firm but not too tight. Then I went over to the bed and sat down. "Come here."

She complied, her steps graceful as she came to me, her breasts jiggling slightly. She was so incredibly beautiful, hands bound behind her like that, compliant and submissive. She knelt in front of me in a practiced motion, gazing up into my eyes.

"Suck my cock, mom. I need you to."

My dick was jutting up out of my underwear. I pulled it out, freeing my cock and balls. Her eyes went to it, then flicked back to me. I saw the moment of doubt — maybe guilt, hesitation — but desire overrode all else. She leaned in close, her small pink tongue taking a slow lick of me up along the shaft. Then, craning her neck, she took another lick. She closed her lips over my cock and pushed slowly downward with them, engulfing half my penis with her warm wet mouth.

The sensation was incredible.

She closed her eyes and began sucking me more eagerly, her sexual nature taking hold. I sat back, one hand on the bed, the other moving to her hair, pulling it away from her lovely face. I held her hair back, stroking it gently as she sucked lustfully on my cock. Her head bobbed up and down, lips slurping around me. Her cheeks hollowed out. She let go of me with a pop and then took a long lick like she had before, cock glistening lewdly with her saliva.

I wanted to see what she had waiting for me. I stood and guided her to the bed, helping her into a position where she was bent over the side, cunt glistening and exposed to me. "David..." Her voice was half-protesting, half-imploring me to touch her.

"It's okay, mom. Sarah. Trust me."

She shivered slightly as she heard me use her given name. I cupped her mound, feeling her wetness coating my hand. Inserting a finger inside her, I was rewarded with a small moan of pleasure. A second finger, another moan. Then I touched her clit and she exploded.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh god. Oh my god. Ohhhhh, fuck, David....Your hand...So good....I'm cumming..."

I felt her pussy spasming around my fingers; I'd barely moved them at all, but as I felt her cumming I began to work her pretty pussy, thrusting them in and out of her. As her orgasm subsided, I knelt down and put my face in her cunt, my lips and tongue feasting on her juices. She squealed in passion and writhed underneath me. "Ooooooohhh...oh god....yes...please...Ohhhhhh, fuck...your tongue!"

I slurped at her, continuing to lick up and down her slit, then pulling her pussy lips apart with my thumbs. I looked up, seeing her wrists still bound above her, breasts pushed down into the bed, ass up and on display for me. I couldn't believe I was eating out my own mother. My wildest fantasies were coming true. My dick was throbbing almost painfully, harder than ever. I sucked on each of her pussy lips, the room filling with slurping noises and her moans, then stuck my tongue inside her, using it like a cock to thrust in and out. She really liked this, rewarding me with more dirty outpourings. "Oooohhhhh my god, your big tongue inside me...my son's tongue is....fucking my little pussy....so hot...ohhhhh baby, that's it....use that tongue...give me your fingers...please!" I added my fingers to the mix, thrusting in and out, wildly jamming them into her horny, sopping pussy. Soon she was cumming again, her hips bucking, cunt convulsing underneath me.

As she lay panting on the bed, I realized...I had just made my mother cum. It was the best feeling in the world. I wanted to do it again.

She looked back over her shoulder at me... "Baby..."

I leaned over, taking her face in my hands and kissing her. She kissed back eagerly. I pulled back to look at her. "Mom?"

"I've never cum like that...twice in a row...not even with your father..."

I stroked her face. "Do you want me to fuck you, mom?"

"Please..." She trembled. "Do you want to?"

"Yes. God, yes."

We kissed again, both completely lost in the moment. Our lips parted with a smack and I lined my cock up at her entrance, my jeans falling down around my ankles. I slid in slowly, feeling her easily take me, she was so wet. Yet I met with some resistance once I was halfway in. She was very tight — astonishingly so. Certainly more than any of the girlfriends I'd ever had. "God, mom, your pussy is so tight. Squeeze me like a glove..."

She did, her cunt milking me for a second, squeezing tight around my dick. "Ohhhhh, fuck," I groaned. She released me, allowing me to push further inside.

"Careful, baby, go slow...you're so big..."

I did as she instructed, filling her slowly but surely with my large penis. When I was fully inside her, sheathed in her warmth, I leaned forward and kissed her again. Our tongues met in a passionate dance, the heat building between us. I pulled my dick slowly almost all the way out, then thrust my hips forward, starting to fuck her. She cried out, then I did it again. Another lustful cry. Her voice had become hoarse and throaty. I took her hips in my hands and gave in to my desire, pounding her with my thick cock.

"Yesssss, baby....that's it....fuck mommy with that huge cock....ohhhhhhh, god....feels so good...." Her wrists were still bound; now I wanted them free. I reached for the rope, untying it, sliding it from her wrists. Her hands went to the bed, clutching the sheets as I thrust into her over and over. I pulled out and turned her onto her back, facing me, her legs going up and around me, one sliding around my waist to let me enter her. As I did, our eyes met, her mouth slightly open, becoming an "O" of lust as I filled her a second time. She put her arm around my neck, nails clutching my skin, dragging almost painfully along. I began sliding in and out again. "Yes...fill me with your big cock. Oh, god, you're so big. Oh my god, David...fuck me! OHHHHHHHH GOD!"

She came around my cock, pussy spasming, clutching tight to my arm and neck. Her breasts bounced underneath me, my gaze drawn to them. I sucked her left tit into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the nipple. "Mmmmmm," I moaned. She tasted incredible. Sex with my mom was hotter, more passionate than anything I'd ever experienced.

"Fuck...momma....I'm gonna cum," I groaned. My balls grew hot as they slapped wetly against her over and over.

"Please, baby! Cum for me! Fill me...let me feel your hot cum inside me...I want it. I want it all." She gazed up at me with love and longing, wrapping her legs around me.

She gave me another squeeze with her pussy, and that was enough to send me over the edge. I thrust in deep and spurted, my cock splashing ropes of thick cum into her unprotected pussy. We kissed hotly, lips smacking, her fingers clutching my hair. I came and came, and finally, spent, I fell onto my back beside her. We panted for breath, lying together like that.

She reached for my hand and squeezed it. "Baby, I can't tell you how good you made me feel just now. You fulfilled all my fantasies and more."

"You did for me, too."

She rolled over onto her stomach, gazing down at me, tenderly stroking my forehead. "Is this...are things between us...okay?"

I smiled. "They've never been better. If you're okay with it, I mean."

She smiled back. "I was nervous at first. I know what we did was taboo...it was wrong...but it felt so good."

"We're two adults. I made my choice. I want to be with you, mom."

"Are you sure, honey? I mean, there are so many girls out there."

"None like you." I kissed her. "Besides, you're the only one that lets me tie her up."

She giggled softly and kissed me again. Her fingers tickled playfully over my chest and stomach. "That is true, I suppose."

"Now, how about some of that apple pie? I'm going to need to keep my strength up."

"Why, do you have plans?"

"Mhm." I leaned close, whispering playfully in her ear. "They involve you, tied to my bed and getting fucked until you can barely walk straight."

Her eyes went wide, her reaction totally priceless. A flush went down her face and neck, and then she smiled flirtatiously. "Oooohhh, well... if that's what you have in mind, I'll slice you a piece myself."

12