Only Mother's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amita pushed her hips up to meet his thrusts. She felt the nearness of her completion. Jamar drove her closer and closer. Then, her orgasm overtook her body. She shuddered and trembled through the powerful sensations of her completion. She hugged Jamar’s head with both arms, pressing his face even harder into her full breast.

“Let your seed flow inside me, my baby. Join me in this bliss!”

Her words touched some primal place inside Jamar’s brain. With all his senses finely tuned to revel in the overwhelming sensations, his cock erupted with spurt after spurt deep inside his mother. His whole body was one nerve, twitching and trembling as his orgasm peaked.

They floated together as long moments passed. Jamar continued to suck contently on Amita’s breast. He rolled slowly to the side and stretched his legs out straight. She stroked the hair on the back of his head, humming the same tune as before.

The flow of her milk grew finer and finer. Jamar stopped sucking, knowing the gift of his mother’s sweet nectar was finally at an end. He let her soft nipple slip out of his mouth. He crawled up alongside her.

As their lips met, Amita rolled into his strong body and held him tight. Jamar circled his arms around her body and matched her loving embrace. He broke their kiss and let his eyes linger on the soft features of her face. “Was it beautiful for you too, my mother?”

Amita let a little moan escape her lips. “You were beautiful, my son. You have made me a woman again.”

“And you have made me a man.”

They smiled at each other, then traded a short giggling laugh. Amita’s expression grew serious. She said, “I love you, Jamar.”

“I love you too, mother.”

“That is all that needs to be said. Love is all we need.”

Jamar nodded and pulled his mother close again.

#########

I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story. Your vote is all the thanks I ask. And, if you would like to send a quick feedback email, I will appreciate that too. Tell me what you think, suggest a story you would like to see, or tell me what you didn’t like. I will reply if you give me an email addy. Anonymous feedback is fine too. Thank you.

12