Only Once

Story Info
An erotic swinging tranny surprise.
2.9k words
3.5
76.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1977TT
1977TT
2 Followers

She looked as rich and a chocolate bar and I'm sure she came with nuts, by the looks of guy who seems to walk one step behind and just to side of traffic. We had exchanged pleasantries a few days ago at an art show of a friend of mine. There she was with a diamond the size of a dime and a neck lace and earrings easily worth high six figures. I stepped across the street just to say hey and see quickly noticed me and remembered our meeting. As we said good bye after a delightful but quick conversation I was sure we would meet again.

It was a little dark in the house even though it was still bright outside with the Pacific Coast Daylight savings time. I moved through the house not sure why I had come only that the nicest young girl who had worked at the same art show said she would meet me here. With each room I walked through people were in various stages of dress and yes undress. I became a little leery but everyone seemed kind and happy to see me even though I knew no one. Finally I entered the grand ballroom which was a strange room almost like a theater or lecture hall everyone was seated and a rousing ovation would sound every few seconds. Once inside the only seat available to close to the front row and watching the happenings I wasn't sure I wanted. I felt an easy clinch of my arm, it was my friend and she asked shall we take those two up front? Yeah; sure why not? Man she was a sore sights for my eyes. Beautiful auburn hair, deep green eyes, a muscular upper body with well defined arms and shoulders which seem to guard the two most evenly paired glands of woman hood that ever rested on a chest. These tits were round, yet with a point, firm from the looks of it, however still soft enough to provide a slight giggle during a quick step. Her legs as I had watched her walk away at the show were long, tan and with a three inch heel produced award winning calves, well defined with the three muscles that build a true bulge when wearing heels. As we sat I asked where we were. With her finger and perfect nails she signaled sssh just as the next applause rang out bringing a smile to her face.

My eyes had adjusted a to the light of the room as the applause died down to see men of all sizes and I mean sizes standing around a beautiful woman of lovely proportions lying on a table perfectly naked except for a feather mask which covered, of all things her womanhood. These men all well healed and some very muscular and defined stood naked as well and when I describe size height and weight was not my idea. Some were long in prick, others short but wide of girth, most at lest 8 inches or longer while some 8 to 9 inches long and 10 to 12 inches in girth. While one at the head and one at her feet held in their hand the longest male genitialia I'd ever imagined.

She, I mean my date whispered in my ear isn't this great? I smiled and assured her I was baffled about the happenings here. She frowned so I whispered in her ear that I was amused and entertained which returned the sexiest smile to her inviting face. Just then a loud applause broke out and I could see that a performer we'll call him had just released his nut and had it land a shot on her chin and another on a tit, then stepped closer to wipe the last drop on her knee. As quickly as he left he was replaced with a dark brown man with a long hanging dong not yet erect but at least 10 inches long. The fellows surrounding the woman who now was covered with at least 5 gallons of sperm began cumming quickly. Just as one finished one shot cum landing it where ever the wind would blow it. Each man replaced was with another when a climax was greeted with applause. Now the men on each end began to groan above the others the tips of their erect penis' twitching, veins bulging were now writhing in painful pleasure and with a long stroke each one shot a load towards the other and each landing on opposite ends of the woman. These large peckers had shot a ball of jizz that landed with a splat heard in the last row. Now the crowd was on their feet applauding with each explosion of cum. The smell of man juice was now filling the room and the other men around her stopped masturbating as they watched these long dicks spurt flames of cum as if they were medieval cannons. With the last spit of juice from each enormous prick the crowd was grateful and rewarding with cheers of ENCORE and BRAVO! Those men who had not cum relaxed their grip upon their members and knelt to pay tribute to the large cocks with a open mouth kiss licking as much of the man snakes as they were given.

My date looked at me and asked if I liked it? I rolled my eyes to ask what is it? She smiled and said look here each long dick is masturbated until cumming, but until they cum other dicks must jack off their pricks leaving their semen on the woman. There will be three of these scenes tonight the pair of long dicks that can hold their nut the longest causing as many men as possible to humble themselves wins.

With that I noticed the crowd was now moving to the floor, each taking a small sugar spoon from their pocket. Oh! My friend cried we must have missed the first two scenes. It's now time for the spew of mint. Watch she said as she handed me a spoon. Each man and women present made their way to the woman dipped their spoon first in a chalice of mint and spooned as large a taste as desired from the still woman's body. I wasn't sure I wanted any part of this, however; my date had now unbuttoned part of her dress, just enough to expose the two rarest of tits. Not wanting to disappoint her or possibly myself we joined the line. She went first dipping her spoon in the mint then scooping a large overflowing spoonful from where else, but the woman's naval. It was tempting but after the mint I chose a small splatter from her face just to the side of her lips. That's when it struck me; it was her, the rich lady from the art show I had talked to on the street just yesterday.

My date, her name by the way is Mia. Watched with a smile as I licked my spoon and she offered the remains of her scoop to me as a flirting gesture. Hurry she said we must return to our seats the winners are going to be announced and their prizes chosen. What do you mean? I asked as she grabbed my hand and took us back to our seats? They will now bring the six large members back to the stage and crown the winner. The ones who have out lasted the most ejaculators as a pair will perform again in the winner show. OK; I understand that but what do you mean they chose their prizes. Quiet, look there they are. I wonder who it will be. The losers must felatio the winners until erection. What? Yeah it's real exciting because giving head to one of those dongs must be a real challenge and is so embarrassing to the other men. I love it when those long dicks get embarrassed.

Look there that white guy is much longer than the others who all appear to have some afro-penis about them. Whew; he is hanging to his knees Mia said looking at the lone truly white guy. As things were going I was a little nervous about the prize thing. She said don't worry we are new; the chance of being picked is very slim. These guys I'm told want older women and rich men for their prize. Men what can you be telling me? Just them she unbuttoned the bottom of her dress and exposed a hairless cunt, tan from clit to ass, it was magnificent. I was so taken I didn't realize she was picked by the winner and was pulling me to the stage. We were the prize.

Now hard from the losers head our man and his partner were erect and ready. Standing on the stage each mans dick looked to be 20+ inches long and as thick as my wrist. Mia was nude by the time we reached the men and they were reaching for my belt pulling me to my knees. Mia was quickly spread eagle as the crowd was swelling the emotion and the noise was deafening. I felt like I was on the free throw line with no time on the clock and one of my free throws would win the game. He had just started inserting that snake of a dick in Mia when I noticed his partner headed for me. He pointed to his dick easily a two footer and then to his mouth, telling me where I was going to receive his meat. As much as I wanted out of here Mia encouraged me on with an eye of pleasure coming from her torment.

Then as quickly as I had accepted Mia's date offer I was sucking a dick as long as a bat. I was in no way longing for man juice or even contemplating bi-sexuality but this cock wrenching open my mouth was hardening my dick which was trapped in my pants. Mia's groans were loud above the crowd she must have been stretched to the hilt as my eyes were pressing from my face with each trust of this python in my mouth. Then without warning he retracted his prick and headed to Mia. Over the crowd I heard him ask his partner; can she take two? How about one in each hole? Mia's eyes widen and her head shaked NO with a painful grown. I looked to see that knee long dick was in her pussy deep, with only a fist's width from his belly left exposed. As a tear rolled down her face I jumped to defend her and asked what the rules were? She then screamed; we must continue until they both cum or they won't let us out of here. I had to defend her and wondered what would these sex machines need to bring their juices to the top? I pulled the one Louisville slugger of a dick from Mia's now Grand Canyon cunt and quickly began sucking and taking down my pants allowing her to catch her breath. I didn't want it but I would do anything to save this child a life left without feeling in her pussy.

My first oral dick saw what was to be and his third leg quickly responded. I was on the right track as his member was now showing signs of pre-cum. With my pants down bent over, elbows on my knees I pumped with a furry the dick in my mouth. Just as the first dick entered my ass I wanted to puke but relaxed just enough to allow him access to my man cave giving him what he wanted virgin ass. Mia now back to her feet came to help and jacked the dick in my mouth with both her hands, giving rise to veins the size of straws and starting him on a path to cumland.

He was moaning and the crowd now was on their feet screaming for pleasure wanting to see cum once again from these monsters of dick. As his eyes showed signs of ecstasy Mia smartly inserted her thumb in his ass causing a gush of cum with such force it pushed me off his dick and back deeper on the prick in my ass. Mia stayed jerking the dick with her two hands and catching as much spew on her chest as possible. I could see her plan developing as the pain in my ass worsened. Mia came back and gave me a kiss for the first time and pushed a snow ball from the python dick into my mouth which brought the crowd to a thunderous ovation. Now with my ass full of dick and Mia covered in cum she stepped over the cock in my ass putting our asses together and his dick between her legs squeezing his prick and pulled his face between her plump breasts giving him a face full of his partner's juice. Then with the pulse of an earthquake and a mouth full of long dong cum, dick number two gushed like a fire hose shooting spew and cum, out the end of its nickel size penis hole. As he fell back Mia caught his prick in one hand pressed a hand full of juice into the other and brought it to me. As I licked it out of her hand the crowd rushed the floor scurrying for leftovers of python juice and giving Mia and I congratulatory kisses.

Spent as we were Mia and I grabbed our clothes and headed for the door. Once outside slipping back on my pants and her dress a limo pulled up and the back door opened. Get in a shout from inside called so Mia and I jumped in and found seats facing the back of this dark car. A woman's voice said she enjoyed the show and asked had we been together long? No we answered and said in fact this is our first date. As our eyes adjusted to the light I could see it was our rich lady from the show. As she recognized me and placed Mia at the art show as well, she asked if we had more plans for the night. We looked at each other and remarked we were free. Good, she replied. How about some dinner? We agreed and with that I asked was that you tonight on the table? With a smile and a lick of the lips she nodded yes. Why I asked? Paying off a bet she said. I had heard of this place from my sister. So I came here to catch a show and ended up in much your same predicament, in my case a train whistle blew and I found myself second in a two woman race and tonight I paid my debt. As we drove back to town the conversation couldn't be removed from sex our union of choice.

I thought you had recognized me as I lay on the serving table. I couldn't speak or else spend another night catching the spunk of masturbators. I'm glad I could assist you. How did you two meet and what are your names. Mia spoke up announcing her work at the art show commission and gave my name as Rob a local art buyer. This seemed to delight her and as she crossed her legs Mia and I could see the glistening of a pussy and boobs the size of cantaloupe fell from her dress which opened with the movement. You two work so well together would you consider working for me? I have some art and some restoration I need done. I'll pay you well and as you see the fringe benefits are exciting, at least your pants say so. I grabbed Mia's hand and held it to my crouch and as our eyes met we both said yes. Mia was now fumbling with my belt trying to see in my trousers Ester moved across the car and offered a hand I was worn from the events earlier but up to some fun with these two lavishing women.

Ester our new employer remarked, in all the excitement I don't believe I saw your fucking dick tonight Rob and gave my manhood an unfolding jerk pulling all 14 inches out of my pants. Oh my Mia remarked and reached to gage its girth by using both hands to reach completely around it. Ester looked at Mia and said Mia darling suck my clit while I pleasure Mr. Rob here. Mia obliged, and Ester went down on me and then, and that's when he appeared the body guard, now nude holding a dick in one hand and champagne in the other. With all that muscle and guns of arms, and iron ribbed stomach the body guard let go of his weenie and there it stood as proud as a captain on Flag Day a four inch prick. Ester remarked now you see why I want to hire you, he's harmless and with that he was sliding it into Mia's ass without even a whimper from her. Ester smiled returned to my cock with her velvet tongue and twitching the body guards nipples sending him to an early climax and rendering him helpless. I ordered him to clean his mess and he did by licking Mia as clean as she was that morning. Ester stopped long enough to give her approval of my orders and with sliding a finger in my ass she said there is a bonus in this for you two if you make me squirt.

1977TT
1977TT
2 Followers