Only One Bed Pt. 10

Story Info
Surprised by Nolan’s search history, Zoya makes a move.
2.6k words
4.28
2.9k
4
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoya looked up from her book as Emma returned from the hotel room. Without saying anything, the redhead dropped her phone and coverup into the bag and ran down the beach. She waded out chest-deep in the water, and splashed around a bit. After a few minutes, she walked back and sat on her towel, looking flushed.

"Found your phone, did you?" Zoya raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, under the bed," Emma started. She was clearly bursting to say more, but stopped when she saw Liam approaching with his surfboard.

He casually kicked off his flip-flops, nodded to Zoya, and ran down to join Nolan, all while carefully avoiding looking at Emma, who was just as carefully avoiding looking at him.

Zoya, mouth open with delighted surprise, stared at Emma, who was now blushing furiously.

"Oh, did you guys...?"

"No!" Emma protested. "Well... kinda?"

"Is that why you ran into the ocean?"

"Yeah, I, uh, I might have needed to rinse off a bit."

"Okay," Zoya put down her book and sat up, giving Emma her full attention. "Tell me absolutely everything."

"So," Emma started, "You have to understand, as I was walking back to the hotel room, I was worried I might find Liam still in bed."

"Why were you worried?"

"Because I kinda can't stop thinking about him? Like, sexually?" She hesitated before continuing. "Even while Nolan was fucking me, I was imagining Liam in front of me at the same time. Um, in my mouth." Emma brought a hand to her lips, as though shocked to hear herself say it out loud.

"Nice! Two guys at once is fucking hot," Zoya winked.

"Zee!" Emma laughed, with obvious relief. "I was worried you'd be upset."

"Girl, what has given you the impression that I would be the jealous type?"

"Fair enough." She smiled. "So last night, when you, um, went down on me, I was looking at Liam, and he was looking at me, and there was, like, a moment."

"I heard you telling him what I was doing! How'd he react?"

"He licked his lips and watched me cum."

"Hawt."

"Yeah." Emma took a moment to collect herself. "That's why I was flustered. If he were still in bed, it'd be the first moment we were alone since then, and I wasn't sure how he would react. Or how I would."

"So, was he in bed?"

"No, thankfully, he was in the shower. I grabbed my phone, but the bathroom door was open a little and I, um, realized he was masturbating. I told myself I should leave, but then he said my name."

"Ooh! Did he know you were there?"

"No, he was imagining me."

"Nice."

"He was describing how he wanted me to suck his dick. And then he started talking about how turned on he got watching me, and how he wanted to, um, to fuck my mouth while you went down on me."

"Alright, Liam!" Zoya laughed.

"So, I kinda started touching myself while I was listening to him. When he said he was going to cum inside me, I gushed all over my fingers. I had to run out the door before he turned off the shower!" Emma paused, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Are you sure it doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all." Zoya grinned, wolfishly. This was all going better than she could have imagined. "I honestly thought it'd take a bit more coaxing to get you and Liam unwound."

"Coaxing?" Emma laughed. "You sound like you've got a plan or something."

"Em, tomorrow is my birthday, and our last night here. You better believe I have a plan."

"Okay," Emma laughed, taking a sip of water. "So what's the next step in your 'grand plan?'"

"We're gonna trade guys," Zoya beamed.

Emma choked.


Hours later, Zoya was sitting on the bed next to Nolan. They were watching funny videos on his phone.

"I can't believe you've never seen these guys," Nolan laughed as he searched for another video to show her. "They're hilarious. They're Aussie, but I thought they were popular everywhere."

Liam, who was perched on the side of the bed, eating the last of his takeout dinner and half-watching the videos with them, nodded in agreement. Before he could say anything, the bathroom door opened and Emma walked out, wearing a short skirt and tank-top, and carrying her bag.

"I'm going down to the beach for the sunset and a bit of stargazing." She looked in Liam's direction. "Anyone want to come with?"

Nolan opened his mouth to answer her, but before he could, Zoya draped her arm around his shoulder.

"I'm beat, babe. I'm gonna stay here and keep watching videos with Nolan. But Liam, you should go with her."

Liam hesitated. He'd barely said a word to Emma all day, and it was clear to Zoya that he was feeling awkward about jerking off to her earlier. She blinked cheerfully at him, pretending not to see it. He looked back and forth between the girls, both looking at him expectantly.

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'm in."

"Great!" Zoya beamed. "Have fun, you two!"

As they walked out the door, Emma grinned at Zoya, who blew her a kiss.

"Okay," she said, snuggling closer to Nolan and taking the phone from him. "I'm done with funny videos now. Let's watch something else."

"Okay," Nolan agreed. "What do you have in mind?"

"What kind of porn do you like?"

"I, uh... what?" Nolan stiffened as she loaded pornhub and pulled up his search history. "Wait, don't..."

His most recent searches were "Indian girl fucked," "Indian girl white cock," and "Indian girl facial."

"Oh-ho!" Zoya sat up and held the phone out of reach as Nolan tried to grab it. She quickly scrolled further back, revealing much more predictable searches. His interest in Indian girls appeared to be quite recent.

"Nolan!" She looked at him, delighted. "Did I give you a taste for brown sugar?"

"I..." Nolan stopped trying to grab the phone and leaned back against the headboard, struggling to think of a way to deny the obvious. "I mean, maybe you got me a bit curious?"

"Curious I can work with," Zoya grinned. She scanned the search results and frowned. "But barely any of these girls are Indian. Look, she's Latina, those two are clearly Asian, and this lady's African. You'll get better results if you search for 'Desi.'" She updated the search. "There, see? Much better, right?"

"Uh, yeah," Nolan agreed, looking at a screen full of brown-skinned girls with dark hair, all sucking or being fucked by white guys.

"Ooh, that girl looks like me," Zoya giggled, pointing to a girl getting a facial. "Let's watch her." She pushed Nolan's legs apart, moved between them, leaned up against his chest, and pressed play.

The video was shot from the guy's perspective, sitting on the couch. A TV was playing in the background, and a gigantic bong was on the coffee table. The girl was kneeling between his knees, wearing only a purple bra, and sucking his cock.

Zoya squeezed her legs together and bit her lip. The guy was thick, and the girl was eager, but struggling to swallow his girth. She had one hand on his leg and one wrapped around the base of his shaft. She grinned at the camera every time she came up for air. The guy groaned as she pushed down, taking him deeper, and came up with a sound that was half a gasp and half a moan of pleasure.

Nolan shifted awkwardly, and she felt him stiffening against the small of her back. She wiggled her hips to press against him encouragingly.

The girl in the video finally took the guy's cock as deep as she could. He groaned loudly as he pushed into her throat. She held him for a few seconds, then pulled back, releasing him wetly, and panting for breath. He grabbed her shoulder and pulled her closer as he urgently pumped his shaft until thick ropes of cum shot out, coating her face and making her moan. The video ended with her licking her lips and grinning triumphantly at the camera.

Nolan's cock twitched against her back. Scrolling down, she found another video from the same girl and pressed play.

This time, the girl was wearing a silk top and her hair was tied up in a nice bun, as if she'd just come home from work and immediately pulled out his cock. Smiling eagerly at the camera, she unbuttoned her shirt to reveal a lacy yellow bra, both of which she quickly removed. She licked his already hard cock, getting it wet before nestling it between her breasts.

Nolan inhaled at the sight, and his cock throbbed against her. She squeezed his leg and bit her lip, just as turned on as he was.

In the video, the girl squeezed her tits around the guy's cock and started rocking up and down, meeting his excited thrusting. The girl watched hungrily, seemingly transfixed by the contrast of his pale cock emerging from her darker cleavage. At last, the guy groaned loudly, and she dropped to wrap her lips around him, swallowing happily.

"Fuck me," Zoya breathed, "That was hot."

"Yeah," Nolan mumbled. "Um... Have you ever?"

Zoya dropped his phone and turned around on her knees to face him. He looked a bit flushed, and his erection was tenting his shorts.

"Yeah," she grinned. "I have." She declined to mention that most recently, she'd done it with Liam the night before. "Have you?"

"Um," he swallowed nervously. "Not with a brown girl."

"Do you want to?"

"God, yes, please."

Eagerly, Zoya peeled off her clothes as Nolan did the same. As he leaned back against the headboard, she kissed him passionately, then worked her way down his front. His cock twitched eagerly as she got closer. It wasn't as thick as Liam's, but it was longer. He gasped when she licked up the length of his shaft and pressed him against her chest.

She squeezed her breasts around him. Just like the girl in the video, she was fascinated by the sight of his pale cock disappearing and reappearing from her cleavage. He groaned, and a drop of precum appeared on the tip. She leaned a bit lower and licked it up, savoring the taste of his arousal.

"Does this turn you on?" She looked up at him. "Seeing your white cock nestled between my brown tits?"

He nodded, gripping the sheet and gasping with each thrust into the softness of her breasts.

"Do you want me try to swallow your cock like that girl in the video did? See my lips wrap around you? Watch me try to take you deep?"

"Oh fuck, Zoya, please!"

She immediately shifted to take him into her mouth. His cock was long, and she didn't know if she'd be able to take it all. But that didn't matter. Like the girl in the video, she made eye contact with him every time she came up for air. She gasped, a thick string of drool swaying between her lips and his tip. She went back for more, again and again, trying to take him deeper.

He bumped against the back of her mouth, and she tried to relax, resisting the need to gag. She dug her fingernails into his thigh and he cried out, lifting his hips to push deeper. His cock slipped into her throat, and she moaned when her lips reached the base of his shaft. She felt him throbbing and swallowed, trying to keep him deep, until finally, she was forced to retreat. Eyes watering and panting for breath, she looked at him triumphantly. His cock twitched, and a few squirts of precum shot out.

"Want to see what an Indian girl's pussy looks like?"

He nodded, and she rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide. He eagerly followed, lying down between her thighs and watching reverently as she spread her dark lips for him.

"Oh, you're so pink inside!"

"Well, yeah," she laughed. "What color did you think you'd see?"

"I didn't really think about it. I guess I thought you'd be dark inside, too. And you're so creamy..."

"Nolan," she said huskily, "do you want to taste an Indian girl's pussy?"

In answer, he buried his face in her. She squealed in surprise, and moaned as his tongue pushed deep inside. She ran her fingers through his long blonde hair, pulling him tighter. He eagerly lapped up all her cream. She gasped and squirmed as he sucked her lips into his mouth, then moved up to trace lazy circles around her clit. At last, he wrapped his lips around her sensitive nub and sucked on it until she cried out, clamping her thighs around his head. He didn't stop until she pushed him away, gasping and squeezing her breasts.

She had her eyes closed, but felt him settle his weight on top of her. She moaned happily and wrapped her arms and legs around him. He kissed her deeply, and she could taste herself. His cock bumped eagerly against her slick lips. She rocked her hips until his head slipped into position.

"Fuck me, Nolan! Please, push that long white cock... ah!" She gasped as he did what she wanted. "Oh fuck, you reach so deep inside me,"

Nolan grunted into her neck and started frantically fucking her. She hooked her ankles behind his thighs, pulling up to meet him with every thrust. Her fingernails dug into his back as she held on, taking everything he could give her. She felt pressure building again, and saw light flashing every time he pushed forward.

Abruptly, he pulled back, rocking onto his knees and gripping his cock tightly. Crying out with frustration, she reached down and started rubbing her clit, squirming as he tried not to cum.

"Give me a second," he gasped.

"No," she protested. "I need you."

"I just want to last a little longer."

"You don't have to, it's okay!" She rolled over onto her hands and knees, face pressed into the blanket, as she continued rubbing her clit. She knew the sight of her wet pussy would remove his self-control. "Please! You can cum, just keep fucking me!"

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as he moved into position. He gripped her hips and shoved back inside with one hard thrust.

She screamed, and felt her insides start clenching around him. As he started fucking her again, fireworks erupted behind her closed eyes. Her clit seemed to crackle with electricity, and every thrust sent nearly overwhelming stimulation through her system.

"Zoya!" He cried out urgently. "I'm cumming!"

"Yes! Cum in me!" She felt him twitching as her pussy squeezed, pulsing in time with his throbbing. A gush of hot liquid washed over her fingers. Wordlessly, she groaned as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her, leaving her unaware of anything except the way he felt inside her.

They collapsed together, and for a long time, they lay there, spooning and catching their breath. He wrapped his arms around her, and nuzzled the back of her neck. She purred happily and squeezed his hand.

"Best. Vacation. Ever," she breathed.

"No joke," he chuckled. "Too bad tomorrow's our last full day."

"My birthday," she grinned.

"Oh, no way. Happy early birthday! Sorry I didn't get you anything."

"I mean, you just gave me something pretty nice."

"Ha! I guess I did."

"A bit sticky, though," she laughed. "But don't worry, I've got an idea for a birthday present. Something the whole group can go in on together."

"What's that?"

"Tell you tomorrow." She grinned.