Only One For Them Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her mind lost focus as her broken leg continued to hurt, her left arm was broken as well probably she thought. In the second she lost focus on keeping her shield up, she screamed as it broke causing the spiked ball it used to hit her shoulder. Lytta yelled in pain now, she backed up as the creature bared its blackened teeth at her. The bull like creature followed, every step bringing it closer to her.

It raised its four weapons as it approached, it roared as it ran at her on the floor holding her broken leg, Lytta closed her eyes knowing what would happen next, her only regret that she would never see Sean and Michael again, a tear streamed down her cheek.

When nothing happened, Lytta looked up to find Filius sitting beside her Indian style as thought nothing had happened.

"That was better Lytta. Do you know that you kept your shield up for an hour as the creature pounded on the shield? Even though you were in pain you kept your guard up." He said.

Lytta sat up slowly, still careful with her broken limps, but she smiled happy with her progress, she glanced at his blank face.

"But better is not where you should be Lytta it was still unimpressive. The purpose of that was to see how you work under stress. I had to pretend to be helpless so that it looked like my hand was in your hands to see how you would handle it. That is all for today, oh if you're wondering why no one came to your aid, I made the room sound proofed for our training it is off now. Can I have your right arm for a minute?" he.

Lytta had lost her smile during his explanation; she gave him her arm mutely disappointed that he offered no words of encouragement after all that had happened.

He held her upper arm in his warm hand, a bright blue light came where they touched, Lytta felt energy enter her body filling her up. After a minute, the tingling sensation left her body leaving her feeling better than she had in a while. Lytta looked at him suspiciously what was he up to now?

"What did you just do?" she asked her voice dripping with distrust.

"I put a small part of me inside you. When you are in danger, all you have to do is say my name and I will appear. That tattoo on your arm will be where I will be sleeping, if you'll excuse me." He said getting up.

Lytta stood up slowly still conscious of her.... Hurt body? What the... her body was back to normal, her leg didn't hurt and her arm was fine.

"How is it that I am not in pain, that thing broke my leg, of that I am sure," she said lifting her leg and putting it back down.

"While we train, every impact that hits you will feel real Lytta. When the training is over, the pain 'ends' so to say as well, the purpose is to make you fight like you would if the creatures were actually here." He said dismissively.

"Oh how lovely," she said sarcastically.

Then something he had said occurred to her.

"You mentioned a tattoo on my arm? I don't have a tattoo on my arm and what do you mean you will be sleeping there," she asked.

Sure enough on her arm was a tattoo that had never been there before. It had blue rippling waves, on top of the waves was Filius sitting Indian style, his continuous waterfall like hair blowing in the wind, his eyes were closed, and each of his hands touched his knees it looked as though he was meditating.

"I am apart of you now so to speak Lytta, it happened when you completed my release with your blood. When I am not training you, fighting with you and gaining as much knowledge of this planet I need to rest. Do not worry, I am not going to be inside your head or listening to your thoughts.

When I shift to your arm, I will be in the semi conscious state, I will not hear or see anything, only when you need me will I appear. But I will appear when it is time to train tomorrow, wake up early." He said curtly.

Before she could respond, a bright white light filled the room blinding her. When she moved her hand as the light faded he was gone.

Lytta looked at her newly tattooed arm warily as she touched it knowing this was only the beginning of their sessions together.

----\

Lord Anouk hummed with power as he sat on a chair in the former couples house deep in thought. Kazith(Stan) approached him bowing before he sat in the other chair.

"So you say that she is seeing the leaders of a wolf pack here?" he asked leaning back.

"Yes, I used to visit one of their clubs on earth. I had learned later that it was mostly a werewolf run club. That is where I saw her, but be warned master, they are very strong werewolves. And I believe they will be more dangerous as we try to take her from them." Stan said.

"Well then, we have to find a way of separating them so that we can have Lytta. Have some minions infiltrate the pack to learn their movements for a weak point. I want Lytta under my control as soon as possible is that clear?" Lord Anouk asked

"Yes master it shall be done," Stan said.

He bowed before going to carry out his orders. Lord Anouk projected pain and suffering to the people around a hundred kilometer radius, fear from them floated back to him as red smoke. He sucked in all their fear strengthening his body. She will be mine soon, it is only a matter of time he thought a smile lingered on his face.