Only the Beginning

Story Info
Small gathering turns into creamy mess.
1.8k words
90.9k
51
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Note from the Author:

This story is a complete work of fiction. I do not condone the actions of the people in the story, I simply write it how it comes to me. If you are not comfortable with rape/non-consent between family members I recommend clicking away before beginning.

********************

My parents often went away for work, and when they did they always tried to make a weekend of it.

When my older brother Dan and I were kids they would make sure we had someone to look after us for the weekend - one of our grandparents or a family friend.

But my story doesn't start when we were kids it was after my brother started university. I had just turned 18 and was in my last year of school.

I had been studying all day at the library for my final exams and was ready to call it a night. When I got home there were a few cars in the driveway and it sounded like we were having a party. Our parents had said not to have anyone over when they were away this weekend, which had been ignored. I was pumped and ready to shut it down when I walked in to find my brother and about 9 of his friends all sitting in the living room playing Cards Against Humanity and having some drinks. Not exactly the raging party I was expecting.

That's when I felt eyes on me ... looking me up and down. My brothers friend Troy. He had always given me the creeps the way he stared at me.

"Hey Susie! Come play!" My brother called to me, noticing I was watching them.

"Ah, maybe later, I've got a lot of stuff to do and I'm starving! Who's winning boys?"

A few of them started checking their cards at my question and mumbling among themselves.

I laughed and headed into the kitchen. I must make them uncomfortable. My brothers friends are a little nerdy, normally they'd be playing something a lot less cool.

Going into the fridge for leftovers I heard someone behind me. I turned around to see Troy, right up close to me.

"You look so sweet tonight." He whispered to me.

"Uh thanks Troy. Do you mind?" I tried to pass him to get to the microwave but he pushed me against the bench and shoved his hand up my skirt roughly. Fumbling to get his hands into my panties.

"What are you doing?" I gasped and pushed him. His fingers found my slit and he slid himself inside me. I was pretty dry - or I thought I was. His intrusion made my body shiver and respond. I hated myself for it.

He chuckled and kept fingering me. "Please stop." I begged him.

"Fine." He whispered in my ear. "But if I stop, I'm going to let all the other guys have a piece of you... and you know I will."

I moaned, feeling my pussy contract around his fingers. "I'm a virgin Troy, please don't do this."

"Feels like you want it." He slid out of me and massaged my clit with my own wetness. I felt myself panting.

"The other guys will love helping me pop your cherry." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him back into the living room.

"New game fellas. Whoever wins: fucks Susie. She's all wet and ready for her first time."

I was speechless. What the hell was he thinking?? I stood there with my mouth opening and closing trying to find the words. I was about to say something when my brother stepped in.

"Oooh no guys. Not happening! She's not having sex with any of you. Sorry - not even a funny joke, Troy."

"Jokes on you, Dan." Troy spun me onto his lap. As I landed my skirt had ridden up and I ended up straddling him facing the boys. My glistening thighs and lace panties on display, I tried to cover myself quickly but Troy was behind the chair and pulled my shoulders back to stop my modesty.

There was a collective gasp.

I squirmed in an attempt to have Troys hands release me, not realising I was rubbing myself against my brothers crotch. I heard him whisper something to my brother harshly.

I knew I was in trouble. Legs splayed for a bunch of horny young guys and Troy encouraging them. I felt hands on my boobs and my tank top and bra being pulled down to expose my erect nipples to the room. The next thing I knew I was being touched and fondled. There were hands everywhere and Troys face next to mine as he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

I struggled to breathe. Fingers slid inside my drenched panties and over my clit. Troy pulled back.

"Now come on boys, we will all get a turn. I think I should get to be the first cock inside that tight hole." I watched as he grabbed his dick through his pants.

"No!!" I cried. "No, please, not you!"

"Oh Susie, if it's not me, then it's Dan." He said with a sick grin.

I could feel Dan's erection pulsing against my ass. My own brother, or a pervert I hated.

Faced with this choice it's not surprising I chose my brother.

Troy just laughed when I looked away from him. "Perfect, come on stud, show us how you fuck your sister!"

All the other guys backed off and he pushed me off of him. Unzipping his pants and pulling his dick out.

"You gotta ask him to fuck you Susie..." Troy taunted. I felt the warm smoothness of his shaft pressing against my soaked pussy.

"Ugh, Dan, fuck me. Please..." and he did.

He pushed me over the coffee table, my skirt bunched around my waist, my panties down around my ankles as the boys all watched. Rubbing themselves through their pants - and others pulling their growing cocks out.

He wasn't gentle. I don't know if I expected him to be. He plunged into my hymen with enough force that I yelped in pain, my body not ready for the intrusion even as wet as I was. He would thrust a few times then slow down. My boobs jiggled with every thrust and I sobbed.

This wasn't how I wanted to have my first time.

But after a few minutes my pussy adjusted to being pounded and I could feel the thrusting getting easier as I got wetter. The slapping sounds of masturbation, wet balls smacking my thighs and the grunts and moans of my brother and his friends was the only noise in the room. That's when I felt the first load shoot from Dans balls deep inside of me, groaning and holding my hips as he came. Pulling out he ran his finger along my pussy and up my ass crack, wetting my asshole with our combined juices.

"Mmmn you're so tight Susie." I was shocked he had enjoyed himself so much. I heard a slap, like a high five, and turned to see he and Troy sharing a moment.

Troy had his pants down now and was making his way behind me, and Dan stepped up to my face waving his softened cock near my mouth.

"You've got to clean up the mess you made sis." He pushed into my mouth and made me suck our sex off of him. I tasted blood and the salty sweet combination of our fluids.

Something hard slid up my thighs and into my freshly deflowered body. Troy spanked my ass as he fucked me and I sucked the flaccid cock until it was hard again. I don't know when I stopped sobbing, but I hungrily slurped and ground my hips back as they used me.

"I think she's ready." I heard Dan say. He stepped back and another cock replaced his. I felt Troy spasm and cum inside of me. When he pulled out one of the other boys took over the assault on my pussy. Troy moved the current cock out of my mouth and got me to clean his dick. It didn't take long for each of the boys to have his turn in my pussy and my mouth as my legs and pussy dripped with 10 different men's cum.

I was exhausted but they weren't finished with me yet. They moved me into the dining room and lay me down on the table as they masturbated over me.

Mauling my tits and shoving their fingers inside of me together, stretching my pussy.

"Time for us to give you a good meal Suz. Open your mouth." I lay back and opened my mouth as the first angled cock shot cum onto my tongue, followed by each of them feeding me. My mouth was overflowing and my face had streams dribbling down. "Swallow it all... any you miss you have to lick up." Troy instructed.

I closed my mouth and gulped the combined sperm. Trying not to let any escape. Some started to run down my cheek, but one of the boys caught it with a finger and deposited it back into my mouth. I licked his finger clean.

"Such a slut." It was Dan. He was stroking my mussed hair as he said it. "Stay in here ready for whoever wants you next."

And they left me. Soaked in cum, alone, laying on the dining room table.

I must have fallen asleep on the table. I was forgotten even though I was the main attraction not too much earlier.

I woke up to the sounds of cars starting and doors closing.

There was laughing coming from a few rooms away and I struggled to sit up. Looking down at my body I had bruises and cum all over my boobs, and my pussy was sore and sticky. I slid off the table but my legs were unsteady and I crumpled onto the floor in a heap.

I crawled to the door hoping to get to the shower to wash some of the jizz off of my body when Dan and Troy entered.

"Woah! Suz! I thought I told you to stay where you were!" Dan said.

"You and your friends have had your fun, I need to shower now."

The grabbed me under the arms and hauled me to my feet.

"Okay, we will help you to the shower. All the guys are gone now, it's just the two of us left."

I grunted as they guided my battered body into the bathroom and into the shower.

The first jets of hot water were amazing against my skin. Then I felt a naked body behind me... and another...

"We will help you wash too."

Troys fingers were already pushed back inside my pussy, fingering me and rubbing my clit and Dan had squeezed body wash onto his hands and were lathering up my boobs.

"Ugh, guys... don't you think I've had enough?!"

They both snickered and kept going.

"We haven't had enough of you yet... it's going to be a great weekend."

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
SweetHoney186SweetHoney186over 5 years agoAuthor
Story to be moved

I have requested the story be moved into the non-consent category. You can all stop commenting that it needs to be there. YES we are AWARE.

It has also been edited to include a disclaimer - although all you sick fuckers are in fact reading an INCEST story category and judging an author for writing words onto a page from imagination...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 starts

Made me cum real fast. Good job.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 5 years ago
Pure hatred

Her brother had to have just hated her, that could be the only explanation for an older brother to allow, and be a main protagonist, of a gang bang of his younger sister.

Now, use it as a first chapter in a sexual thriller that allows her to "get revenge" on all of them. You can end it when she castrates her brother and slimy Tony.

Just a thought.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Good Breeding Stock What could go right?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories