Only The Good Die Young Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand instinctively reaches back to cover my ass.

"Lori," he sighs and closes the lid of the toilet so he can sit on it. "Come here," he says and I move to stand between his open knees as he takes both of my hands in his and holds them looking up at me.

"I'm not sure yet exactly what's going on, but I do know it's not wrong...it's perfectly natural and we're going to be fine. I know you don't understand, but I'm going to help you. I've been reading a little about this on the internet, at a site called castle realm and others. It explains a lot of what I've been going through...and you're in it, too." He smiles.

"I am?"

"Uh huh. How do you feel when I give you an order?'

Unable to admit that I like it, I whisper, "I...I'm not sure."

He scrutinizes me for a second, reading between the lines.

Nodding, he goes on. "And how did you feel when I spanked you?"

My eyes lower in embarrassment, and he squeezes my hands in an unspoken signal to look at him. I do.

"It felt..." I have to close my eyes. "It felt really good...but it has to be wrong."

"I'll decide what's wrong, but just know this, Lori. It's not. It's just who we are."

My eyes widen in alarm as something occurs to me.

"What's it called? What is it? I mean, is there a name for it? Is something wrong with us? O my God!"

He leans over to turn the water off.

"Calm down. Nothing's wrong with either of us. Question. Do you believe that gays are born gay, or that it's a choice they make?"

'Well, personally, I believe they're born that way. I think it's a trait."

"There you go. So is D/s."

"D...s? What's that?"

"Dominant, submissive. Me and you. I am Dom. you are sub."

My interest is peaked, my heart races with the excitement that real words are presented to me, the knowledge that information is out there, and most importantly, that nothing is wrong with us.

"Tell me. What is this? What? Where's the webpage? What's the address?"

I'm fairly dancing between his knees, dying to learn about this, To learn about me. Us.

Chuckling, he squeezes my hands a bit to still me.

"Look it up when you get home. Read and learn. For now, trust me that not a thing is wrong with us, and there are a whole bunch of people out there just like us. I'll explain more as time goes by. And we're going to just take this slow and see what happens. Now, do you feel safe with me?"

Even though we've only known each other a few months, I did trust him. Completely. No one can tell me that this hasn't happened before in one form or another. Sometimes, you just know.

"Yes."

"And my spanking you, did you like that?" he asks, even though he knows the answer.

My pride compels me to say, "I was going to ask you about that..."

"Don't ask. I'll tell you."

Ok, now I'm more confused than ever, my upbringing warring with my submissiveness. Who in the HELL does he think he is? How DARE he? And as my hackles rise, I open my mouth to tell him just exactly what the story is here....and he leans forward and kisses me deeply, wrapping his massive arms around me tightly. And just as I'm beginning to melt, he pulls away, reaching out to brush the tips of his fingers lightly across my sensitive pussy.

"Were you going to say something?"

I can't think when he does that, dammit! I stare at him blankly.

"N...no..."

Again, he smiles, and turns the water back on. "Good, get in."

to be continued...

12