Only the Three of Us Ch. 02

Story Info
Our first anniversary together.
2.7k words
4.69
5.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Sorry for the long break between stories, but I was rather distracted by unforeseeable situations. With most of these resolved, I remind readers that this story deals with consensual domination between two adults. For more information about the characters, I refer you to part 1 of this story.

*****

Part 1: Coming Home

I turned off my '69 Charger in the grass strip I called a driveway, slumping back in my seat. Quinn's mint green Volkswagen Beetle was already parked nearby. Opening my car door, I glanced at my watch. 4:27. She had only been home for a few minutes, probably not even fully out of her work clothes. As she worked at Hot Topic, a band t-shirt, lanyard adorned with buttons, and some ripped jeans were standard fare for her. I loved seeing her in this ensemble, as her clothes hugged her curvy frame well.

Walking toward the door to our small apartment, I stumbled momentarily over a small rock. The pain in my left knee, a remnant from a football injury at the end of 10th grade, flared enough to cause me to zone out for a second. Shaking my head to clear the fog, I caught a whisper of a song coming from the screen door, the only thing that covered the doorway on warm afternoons like today. 'The Only Exception' by Paramore was playing from within the apartment. I grinned, listening to her voice, a clear tone that hit me like a sip of amaretto, complete with the sweet feeling that crept over me. I eased open the squeaky door, just quiet enough to where I though Quinn wouldn't hear me over her song. Tiptoeing to the bathroom, the music gradually became louder. I glimpsed a flash of black that slowly grew as I peered around the corner.

Quinn's dress, a shapely black number that accentuated her ample ass and breasts, took me by surprise. Gasping inwardly, I ran my eyes across her shoulders. Her dress barely covered the tattoos she had gotten to remember her family by, both her parents and her sister's names and Zodiac signs. The black leather choker and small padlock I had bought her when we moved in together was just visible, framed by blue streaks in her dark brown hair. Preoccupied by her nails, she didn't see me sneak up behind her, and yelped slightly as I wrapped my arms around her.

Giggling, she slapped my wrist. "Master, I didn't hear you come in.'

I kissed her cheek softly, smiling. "I noticed. Having fun, princess?"

She smiled, her eyes greenish blue at the moment. "Always. How was class?"

"Just more of the same. How was work?"

"More preteen girls trying to decide which boy band member they'd bang." I chuckled at this. "I got Lizzie to cover for me so I could get ready for our night tonight. I did get one thing while I was out today, though."

"Oh really? What is it?" My eyes widened slightly, as I knew her tone and slight blush suggested something sexual.

She grinned. "Not now, Master. I'd rather show you later." She giggled coquettishly, ending with a yelp as I smacked her ass through her dress.

"Now, now, Quinn. What did I tell you about hiding things from me?" My voice turned stern, assuming the tone I used to scold my slave.

She bit her lip. "I'm sorry, Master. I forgot for a moment. Please forgive me?"

I hid a smile, her warm, pleading voice melting me a bit. "Maybe if you show me exactly how sorry you are, princess. I noticed you haven't put on any lipstick yet."

She gave me her sluttiest look of sexual excitement. "I was gonna surprise you with this as you walked in, but..." She trailed off, pressing her body against me, kissing me hungrily. Her hand found its way to my zipper, pulling it down with one swift move. Snaking two fingers into my fly, she pulled out my cock, already mostly hard from my fantasies of tonight. As she broke our kiss, she sank to her knees, engulfing my rod with her full lips. Sucking hard, she tried to take all of me into her mouth at once, gagging slightly. I gripped the back of her head, holding her in place as she regained her composure, then guided her up and down my cock. Moaning, I tilted my head back, then remembered the time.

"Princess, we should be going soon. We can finish this later." I slowly pulled my cock out, her lips trying to suck me back in.

She pouted. "But it was fun, Master."

I pulled her to her feet, then bit her lip softly. "I know, darling. But we have all night. I got tomorrow off work, so we'll be free to stay up as long as we want tonight."

She smiled brightly. "Good." She threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. "I love you, Master."

I hugged her back. "I love you too, Quinn. Now, I have to change." I kissed her gently, then disappeared into our room.

. . .

Dressed now in a white button-up shirt and a dark gray blazer, with matching trousers, I walked back into the living room. Quinn was browsing Literotica on our laptop, engrossed in a story. I smiled. "Getting ideas?"

"Maybe. You look great, by the way."

"I was going to say the same thing, princess." She smiled, picked up her black flats, and slid them over her nylon stockings. I sat next to her on the small sofa, then picked up my black dress shoes. "Are you ready, love?"

She bounced to her feet, her large breasts threatening to slip over her dress. "Of course, Master. You?"

I stood, walking to the door, stopping halfway. "I would be if I had my wallet and keys," I said, smiling.

Quinn laughed. "Master forgot something," she sang teasingly. As she bent slightly to pick up my belongings from the small table, her beautiful ass poked toward me. Unable to resist, I squeezed her ass firmly, and she stood up immediately. "Master feeling a bit playful?" She looked over her shoulder at me.

I smiled innocently. "No idea what you could mean. Come on."

Part 2: Dinner

Driving through town, I glanced around at our surroundings. The small community we called home was mainly richer types with a small cottage in the woods for summer, but we didn't mind. It was still close enough to winter for most of the seasonal townies to be away, and for traffic to be light. Eric Clapton sang my thoughts of Quinn as we drove to the same spot where I took her for our first anniversary. I started singing along, exaggerating the slurred words to make her laugh, which she did. "You goof, watch the road."

"You're the goof, love." I smiled. "You remember the first time we went here?"

She snickered. "Yeah, the night we went to Moe's before hand. Something about Mexican food and chocolate fondue just didn't seem right."

"Well, we were sixteen, princess. You seemed to like it alright."

She gripped my hand tightly. "That's because I was with you, Master."

I pressed my lips to her hand as I turned to get on the freeway.

. . .

Seated at the small tables in the back of the Melting Pot, a bottle of Cabernet on the table next to the remains of a melted pot of chocolate, we laughed, remembering anniversaries past. The bill came, and I placed a hundred dollar bill in the black leather folder. As the waitress picked it up and left, I draped one arm across the back of Quinn's shoulders. "So, princess, what did you get?"

She giggled, as one is wont to do after drinking half a bottle of red wine. "Not yet, Master. Although..." She slipped her dress up her legs, guiding my hand to her crotch. I felt a new material, one I didn't recognize as a pair of her panties.

"New underwear?" I guessed, compiling a rough image in my had from the texture.

She giggled, refusing to say more.

The bill came back, and I left the tip as we walked away from the table. The night had cooled considerably while we were inside, and the shock did Quinn's tipsy state no favors. I led her to the elevator, then to the car. Knowing that I was driving that night, I had abstained from drinking, but had brought the bottle with us for later. As we pulled away from the restaurant, Quinn grinned at me. "Master, your pet is feeling extremely horny,"

"Not surprising, since you tend to stay that way," I grinned back. "Not that I mind."

She gripped my arm, wriggling in her seat. "Will you help me, Master?" She tried to pull my hand to her crotch again, but I gripped the gearshift tightly.

"No, princess. I want you all horny and irritated for me."

She objected. "But, Master, I'm so horny already! Please at least allow me to finger myself?"

I pulled over, this stretch of back road to our house being empty most of the time, and pulled her across my lap. She braced herself against the door, then yelped loudly as I spanked her hard. After counting out all ten swats, she obediently sat in her seat again. I knew she loved being spanked, but she was afraid of displeasing her master more, and the mix of excitement and fear of angering her master was driving her nuts. I purposefully drove slower all the way home.

Part 3: Dessert

The headlights cast an eerie glow on our home as I parked the Charger in the lawn. She had already bounced out of the car when I cut the engine, and was almost sprinting (albeit a bit wobbly) to the door. I leisurely exited the car, strolling along, knowing that the wait was causing Quinn to grow even hornier in anticipation. As I unlocked the door, she brushed past me, running inside. I gripped the back of her hair as she went past, and she stopped immediately. I shoved her against the wall, biting the exposed flesh of her neck. She moaned, grinding her ass against my cock. I shut the door with a flick of my heel, never releasing her, then began running my hands across her body. Eyes closed in ecstasy, she rolled her head back against my shoulder. I squeezed her neck softly, beginning to choke her, listening to her surprised gasp. She loved being choked, I knew, and she gripped my wrist firmly as she ground harder against me.

I pulled her back from the wall, releasing her neck. Sitting on the couch, I positioned her in front of me. "Strip," I commanded, my tone causing her to visibly shudder. I grinned. I loved seeing her react.

She unzipped the back of her dress, the silken material beginning to slide off her body. Catching the dress before it fell completely off, she let it slowly fall away, revealing a black and red lace corset that cupped her ample breasts and stopped just shy of her hips, one I had never seen before. As the dress fell, my gaze followed it down, landing on her matching garter belt, panties, and stockings. I gasped, for she looked beautiful, and she smiled. "Does Master like his surprise?"

I tore my eyes away from her body, looking into her eyes. "Yes, princess. It looks amazing." She blushed, then straddled me on the couch, kissing me deeply. My hands explored the back of the corset, feeling a zipper covering hooks reminiscent of her bras. I unzipped it, dropping my hands to her panties and squeezing firmly. She gasped, leaning her head back, and I kissed the inner flesh of her neck. Shivering slightly, she ground down on my lap, causing my already stiffening cock to harden faster. I kissed her breast, just over where her heart was located, and she smiled.

"I love you, Master." Her voice was quiet and low.

I smiled at her, then kissed her softly. "I love you too, princess."

Wrapping her arms around me, she hugged me tightly, burying my face between her breasts. "Good. So..." She leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Fuck me hard, master?"

Without a word, I stood up abruptly, causing her to cling to me. I carried her to our bedroom, placing her on the bed, then gripped her neck and slammed her into the bed. She gasped, gripping my wrist. I released her throat, lifting her legs up to her chest, then slid her lacy panties up her soft white thighs to her stockings. She closed her eyes, biting her lip. I leaned down, face to face with her, pausing a second, then rammed my cock into her wet pussy. She opened her mouth to moan, but I covered it with mine, kissing her roughly. She grabbed at my back, trying to push me in deeper, but I grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the bed. She whined slightly, wrapping her legs around my waist. I started slamming into her, causing her to gasp with every stroke. Grinding against her clit every time I thrust in, I bit her neck, causing her to moan louder. "Oh, fuck, Master, keep fuc-" I clamped a hand over her mouth, silencing her, causing her to clench up in surprise.

"Shut up, princess. Right now, you're my little fuckslut, okay?" Gripping her shoulder to thrust harder, I began fucking her as hard as I could, hearing our bodies hit with every stroke. Her eyes began to roll back, and her limbs began twitching, signaling her impending orgasm. She dug her nails into my wrist and the back of my neck, screaming into my hand, then clenched her pussy muscles tightly, bucking her hips wildly as she came on my cock. Never slowing during her orgasm, I stood up slightly more to further rub against her G-spot. She moaned again,rolling her hips to try and force me to go deeper into her. I moved my hand from her mouth, simultaneously pulling out of her pussy. She whined, then yelped slightly as I flipped her onto her stomach. Spreading her asscheeks apart, I rubbed my cockhead against her asshole. She moaned, pushing her ass back against me, popping just the head past her tight ring. She winced slightly, then renewed her attempts to push me farther in.

I placed my hand over her mouth again, then began slowly pushing farther, pausing periodically to allow her to get used to my cock. Her legs, spread as wide as she could manage, began to curl, along with her toes, and she came again as I buried the full length of my cock in her ass. I uncovered her mouth in time to hear her scream, a loud, high shriek that reminded me why we lived away from other people. As she came, I unhooked her corset, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Her orgasm subsiding, she fell onto the bed, mouth slightly agape. I started pumping my hips, hearing her moans match my pace. I thought about getting her handcuffs, knowing how she loved struggling as I fucked her, but decided against it. She was almost unconscious anyways, I doubted she'd have the energy to struggle. Gripping her hips, I began fucking her hard, feeling my testicles slap against her pussy lips. I gripped her hair, pulling enough to cause her to arch her back up, then whispered in her ear. "Such a good little slut, taking Master's cock into your ass with no protest. My little princess, always eager to please me."

She responded only in moans, squeezing her ass as hard as she could, milking my cock. I growled in her ear, feeling the familiar sensation in my testicles. With one final push, I began exploding in her ass, pumping cum deep into her, feeling her tense up in another orgasm. Spent, I collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. My cock started to deflate. I pulled out of her, then laid on the bed. She crawled to me, curling up to me, whispering as she fell asleep. "Thank you, Master. I love you."

I grinned, reminiscing over the first year of our marriage. Wrapping my arm around her, I whispered back:

"I love you, too, princess. Goodnight."