Only the Truth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long moment only the sound of his breaths filled the silence, and just when I'd decided he was about to turn me down, he confirmed carefully, "You mean to sleep, right?"

I couldn't blame him for asking since I'd gone on that rant of mine about wanting to be treated like an adult. With my face still hidden, I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to figure out the answer myself. "Yes--no. I don't know."

Mason's chest shuddered with silent laughter, but he was too decent to point out that he'd made the right decision by putting the brakes on when we were in his bedroom earlier. He turned his head and pressed his lips to the corner of my mouth, maintaining the contact just long enough to get my skin tingling.

"I'll stay," he said, his words whispering over my cheek. "No pressure. We'll make the rules as we go, okay?"

I lifted my head and nodded. As our gazes meshed, heat filled the space between us, and the air grew heavy with anticipation.

Every time he looked at me now, it reminded me that he was a man, and I was a woman, and our bodies were made for each other. I could smell him, that intoxicating combination of faint cologne and the natural scent of his skin. My body thrummed with an addictive kind of tension, the urge to wait almost as strong as the urge to take and take until I could handle no more.

At this point, I think we both knew which one would win out in the end.

I just wished the idea didn't make me so nervous.