Only Us

Story Info
A perfect night of pleasuring the woman I love.
927 words
4.13
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am walking down my parents' driveway to meet the absolute love of my life, carrying a purple calla-lily, your favorite, in hand and my heart on my sleeve. I run to you and embrace you as if it had been many a year instead of just a few hours. We greet each other with kisses of sweet honey, light touches and sparks that leave words unable to show the sincerity of the love we share. You stand holding me dressed in a beautiful outfit and your sweet smell enraptures my senses leaving me breathless. The light piercing the darkness from your car shines upon your skin revealing each luscious inch and curve of your beautiful body. Your smile shines through the darkness filling my heart with light. As the wind twirls around us the smell and feel of your hair leaves me taken aback. You stand against the darkness in beauty that had I not seen it before my eyes would never have thought it possible.

I lift you into the air and we are swirling in a passionate embrace. Moving with drawn slowness I feel the curve of your butt and the warmth of your back upon my hands. I sit you upon the hood of the car and stand embracing you while my hands feel your body; you wrap your legs around me keeping us entwined. I am focused on nothing more than the feel of tender kisses and light brushes of lips beside soft touches and the feeling of warmth against the cold night.

Seconds pass and suddenly you are scooped up into the air feeling safe and protected within my arms. I place you in the passenger seat and with a twirl I am there beside you. Heat on and hearts afire we head out into the night as red lights and white lines blur past, between us my hand rests in yours. Your beauty shines in the pale blue light like an angel in the night. We arrive at our own place and I sweep you from the car into the night and my arms.

So home we are, hand in hand, heart to heart. So some choices we have now. Phones turned off and the world far away there is just us. I bring you to the couch as soft music is put on. Raspberries, sweet and succulent are brought to your lips and kisses flutter to compliment. Held in my arms the troubles we face ahead are gone for this sweet amazing night. My hands flow across your skin as you touch the curves and muscles of your man. I carry you into our bathroom and lay you down on the plush rug in front of the tub. I turn on the water and slowly remove one layer at a time caressing and feeling each new wonder you behold. I stand you up, quickly kiss a trail from your collar bone to your lips and lead you by the hand into the warm water. The water shimmers upon your skin as I squeeze a bit of vanilla body wash onto a terrycloth towel. I begin to wash you from head to toe beginning with your arms, giving each finger a kiss and then my eyes following the trail of the suds admiring every aspect of your body including every freckle. Cloth and skin swirl across you while kisses and hands running through your hair bring bliss to your heart. Inch after inch is cleaned and loved. Such a simple and proactive act that symbolizes the bond we hold. Once I turn off the water and let it drain from around us we remain wrapped in each other as kisses flow and skin is loved. .

I lift you into the air to dry your skin. Wrapped in a towel we move to our room. I sit you down on our bed and proceed to give you a lap dance while kiss after kiss flows between us. Soon you are doing the same for me. Touches on bare skin. Kisses seal the sweetness of the night. Light music opposes ever increasing movements. At first slow, gentle and slow. Beginning with just a caress against your cheek changing to kisses and licks down your neck onto your breasts. You love the feel of my muscles and your pink nipples rolling against my lips. Continuing I move painfully slowly down your stomach, feeling your breath quicken with every new touch of my lips ad tongue. I am now between your legs licking and sucking your sweet sex. I love how you taste and readily await you coming in my mouth. The feel of your firm legs holding my head close, shaking with a much needed release. Soon I am kissing you once again. I move and gently pour oil on your skin. Caressing and sweeping my hands I cover you in warmth. Skin sliding past skin we hold each other close. I move behind you and begin to massage you slow and deep. Warm skin sliding together forcing pain and stress from our love. Soon we are face to face legs wrapped together as you move onto my lap and I enter you. Light movements bring us close and hands swirl across oiled skin. Oil flows and now slow deep thrusts leave us both gasping, feeling every curve and bit of you we both whirl in ecstasy. Kisses and touches. The smell of your hair and skin. The feel of the bond both physical and emotional drives us onward into the night.