Only Zuul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... how did this happen?"

"We bonded the moment you destroyed the gate, and I must say we fit together very nicely. I've been waiting for this moment since then, when you were finally ready to give yourself to me, gave in to your lust, making yourself vulnerable." she said kissing him and shoving her tongue in his mouth.

Peter was suddenly very worried about his current situation but the pleasure he was feeling was still so intense it was hard for him to try to fight her.

"So... so what are you going... to do to me?"

"You have been chosen, you see Dana really likes you and I like your body," she said giggling and licking up his neck all the way to his mouth. "So we came to a decision about your fate that benefits us all."

Tom suddenly heard a growl that was very unsettling. He was almost afraid to look but he turned his head to the right. Standing there in his room next to his bed was a large Demon with glowing red eyes staring him.

"What the... what is that?" He asked suddenly feeling afraid.

"That my love is my keymaster, and soon you will be his new host, and he will bond with you as we did."

"Wait there has to be another..." his protests were stopped as she planted her lips against his again.

"Give in to me, give in to us and we will be together forever."

"Oh fuck!... oh god!" He said as he got closer to orgasm.

"Yes, enjoy your final sexual experience as a mortal man, enjoy my flesh." She said kissing him again and moving her hips faster. "Soon pleasure will be all you know."

"No, Dana would never allow this to happen." He pleaded again.

"Of course I would, you have no idea how amazing it feels, let yourself go and we can be together forever."

She grabbed his head and turned it to face Vinz. As his pleasure grew he found himself getting lost in those red eyes. They seemed to be getting larger the closer he got to blowing his load. He tried to look away but Zuul kept his eyes facing Vinz. Peter began to feel strange and couldn't look away anymore as he was coming under the demon's control. He thought about whether or not Zuul was lying to him but he really didn't have a choice at this point. He just hoped it was true and hoped he would be with Dana whatever happens. He heard Zuul laughing as she continued to milk his cock bringing him to the end of his life as he knew it and there was nothing he could do but embrace his fate.

Peter finally erupted inside her filling him with a pleasure that would have probably destroyed any other man. He enjoyed the sensation moaning out loudly as the red eyes of Vinz Clortho consumed him and they merged together to became one being. Whatever Peter was about to become would be Zuul and Dana's mate for all eternity which is the only thing he could look forward to in the end.