Onyx

Story Info
A vampire has wild night with a rocker.
1.3k words
4.05
25.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kel had wanted Onyx the first time she saw her.

It was at the club where Onyx's band was playing. Onyx was the lead singer. She had a haunting voice. It was full of pain and longing and sex. Onyx was also sexy as hell. Her hair was dyed a dark purple and skin was pale like milk with the biggest baby blues Kel had ever seen. She looked innocent and wicked at the same time.

She was such an enticing combination, Kel knew she had to have her no matter what. Just looking at her on stage made Kel hunger for more than sex. She could feel her fangs hardening at the thought of tasting Onyx's blood.

She stayed until the band finished their set. There was a crowd of women surrounding the band; wanting autographs or a chance sleep with them. Kel smiled and waited. She'd have her chance soon enough. She licked her lips thinking of all the things that she wanted to do to that girl.

She made eye contact with Onyx and held it, smiling at her. Kel knew Onyx was interested. She could tell by the way the other woman smiled shyly back and looked away. Kel thought it was cute that Onyx wanted to play the shy girl.

Fine with her. She liked to play once in awhile.

Kel walked up to Onyx. "Hey." She said. "What's a girl gotta do to buy you a drink?"

Onyx looked at her surprised. She grabbed her guitar case and walked to the bar. "Come and find out," She said softly.

Kel was right behind her loving the way Onyx walked. Her tight jeans looked like they were painted on those curvy hips and the tank top looked tighter than the jeans.

"I like your stuff," Kel said to her when they sat down.

"Thanks,"

Kel leaned close and whispered, "I think you're hot."

To her delight, Onyx blushed. "Really?"

Kel nodded. "I wanna fuck you." She liked that Onyx wouldn't exactly meet her eyes. "What do you say?"

Onyx smiled and shook her head. "I don't do groupies."

"Do I look like a groupie?" Kel said. "Come on, we'll have fun." Her hunger was threatening to take control of her. She squelshed any thoughts of blood from her mind.

What she wanted to do was make Onyx say yes, but she wasn't some new born vamp who relied on that power. She preferred to give her women a choice.

Kel touched Onyx's knee softly, making her look up. "You want to don't you?" She asked. "Are you getting wet thinking of what I could do to you?" She squeezed her knee softly, leaning close. "I am," She whispered.

Onyx blushed harder than before and excused herself, walking quickly to the bathroom.

Kel sat back watching her go. She almost had her, damn it!

Kel got up and walked to the bathroom. She wasn't about to give up that easily.

Onyx was standing in front of the sinks.

"I didn't scare you off did I?" She asked leaning against the bathroom.

Onyx turned quickly. "No, I was just..."

"Hiding." Kel said. She locked the bathroom door with a soft click and faced Onyx again. Before the other woman could say anything Kel grabbed her and pressed her back to the wall. She pinned her pressing her hips onto Onyx's. "Look I know you want me." She said. "But if you want to play these games, you're gonna have to find someone else." She took Onyx's arms and held them over her head.

Onyx looked at her, a hint of fear in her eyes.

It made Kel hot and she pressed harder with her hips until Onyx cried out.

"You're beautiful," Kel whispered in her ear. "So fucking hot,"

She held Onyx's hands with one of her own, moving her free hand down to unfasten Onyx's jeans. She groaned as her hand gained entrance and fell upon Onyx's mound.

The girl was soaking wet, Kel observed. She pushed aside Onyx's panties and slid a finger across that hot wet slit.

Onyx shuddered giving a soft moan. She closed her eyes and spread her legs wider.

Kel smiled bringing her lips close to Onyx's. "You little slut," she whispered affectionately, rewarding her with another stroke as she brought her lips down to kiss her.

Onyx moaned against Kel's lips and when she felt Kel's tongue tracing her mouth she eagerly opened it for her admittance.

Kel moaned ramming her tongue into Onyx's mouth at the same time ramming her fingers into Onyx's pussy.

Onyx gasped and Kel rammed her fingers again harder than the first time.

"Oh yes!" Onyx whispered.

Kel kissed her neck feeling the pulse there, feeling Onyx's blood get hot.

"Come home with me," She said thrusting her fingers inside.

"Yes!" Onyx cried out.

"You'll come home with me?" Kel asked withdrawing her fingers for another quick thrust.

"Yes!"

"You'll let me fuck you?"

Onyx was trembling. "Yes!"

Kel smiled. "Good." She withdrew her finger and released Onyx.

Onyx was breathing hard her eyes glued to Kel's.

It was a short trip to Kel's place and once inside she was all over Onyx.

They went straight to the bedroom kissing and fondling each other. Kel pushed Onyx down on the bed quickly removing her jeans and knelt down between her legs.

She licked her lips looking at that pussy that was just begging for Kel to lick it.

She inserted two fingers into that slit groaning when she felt the heat of it. Damn this girl was so wet. She flicked her tongue on Onyx's clit feeling her shudder. She swirled her tongue on it moving her fingers in and out to the movement of her tongue.

Onyx bucked her hips crying out, her hands gripping Kel's head.

Kel moved her fingers faster but kept her tongue slow and the sound that came from Onyx sound almost animal. She stood quickly with drawing her fingers.

She took off her clothes smiling at Onyx and went to the closet. "I have something for you,"

She took out a harnessed dildo strapping it on and facing Onyx.

Onyx's eyes widened. The black organ contrasted so well with Kel's pale skin and her looked so big. She wasn't sure if it would fit.

"It will," Kel said, reading her mind. She took some lube and rubbed it on the fake dick walking toward Onyx. "Open those legs, baby, you're in for the ride of your life."

Onyx did as she was told opening her legs wide as Kel came to her.

Kel positioned herself then thrust hard into Onyx.

"Oh shit!" Onyx screamed.

Kel pumped Onyx slowly getting into a rhythm. God, if she only had a real dick then she could feel how hot Onyx was, feel her pussy gripping her. The thought got Kel real hot and she moved faster against Onyx.

"Harder!" Onyx cried. She gripped Kel's shoulders and kissed her. "Fuck me! Oh please fuck me!"

Kel groaned, loving the way Onyx said naughty words. "Do you like my dick, baby?" She asked. "You like the way I fuck you?"

"Yes, yes! Fuck me!" Onyx screamed.

Kel pumped harder, faster wrapping Onyx's legs around her waist.

Onyx shuddered beneath Kel bringing her hips up to meet Kel's thrusts.

Kel could feel it coming. She was so close and she could tell Onyx was too. She moved faster kissing Onyx. "Are you close baby?" She groaned. "You're close I can tell."

Onyx didn't reply. Her moans and gasps and screams were enough for Kel.

Suddenly Onyx gripped Kel's shoulders bringing her down to kiss her hard as she came.

Kel came then too and she leaned in biting Onyx's neck. Tasting blood during an orgasm was so sweet. She didn't take much and as they lay there in the aftermath, Kel wanted to keep her forever.