Ooohhh...Atlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Lynne's soft hair tickling the side of his face, Kevin rolled his wet tongue gently down Lynne's collarbone until it smacked up against the silky fabric of the news anchor's expensive blouse. Rubbing his tongue back up the other way, Kevin slid it up all the way back up until he could taste the perfume that was spritzed behind Lynne's ear.

She could feel her heart thump wildly in her chest as Kevin held her cheek against the wall. The softness of his kisses mingled with the strength of his grip, combining to make Lynne's taunt body slowly turn to jelly.

The middle-aged temptress could plainly feel Kevin's left hand holding her hair while his right hand suddenly disappeared off her waist. Lynne went breathless waiting for where the young stud's touch would fall next.

A moment later the sultry newswoman would get her answer. Feeling Kevin's fingertips brush softly against the back of her stockings, Lynne's breaths become choppy and hurried as he methodically guided his digits steadily up the backside of her thigh.

Stretching her arms out, Lynne placed her hands flat against the smooth linoleum wall as if she was about to be arrested, leaving her whole body completely open to Kevin's masculine advances.

Using the fingers on his right hand like 5 individual massage heads, Kevin slowly crept his hand up the back of Lynne's leg until the silky softness of her stocking gave way to the lacy fringe of her garter.

His dick throbbed inside his pants , now painfully erect as he swept his hand over the garter onto the heated skin of Lynne's upper thigh. Feeling her toned thighs tremble and shake, sandwiching his hand, Kevin opened his palm, allowing the heat flowing out of the older woman's pussy to coat his entire hand and wrist.

Forcing his exploration upwards, Kevin's thumb and fingers closed tightly around Lynne's sizzling muff, griping it's fury mass tenaciously as the helpless woman whimpered softly in front of him.

"God your pussy's on fire baby...do you want me to fuck it?" Kevin heard himself whisper into Lynne's ear.

"AAAHHHH...." was Lynne's only verbal response. The liquid seeping out over the lining of her panties onto Kevin's gripping palm told him everything he needed to know.

The reality of who he was actually getting ready to fuck danced in the back of Kevin's mind as his electrified libido took over and the primal call to satisfy the woman that had just completely submitted to him caused his blood to boil with lust.

Folding two of his fingers around the moist fringe of Lynne's soaked designer panties, his fingertips quickly disappeared into the curly, dense, and humid bush that bordered Lynne's molten cunt.

"YYYEEESSSS...that pussy feels soooooo wet," Kevin hissed confidently as he poked and prodded the frothy opening of the woman's syrupy vaginal fissure. "Raise that ass into the air baby..Let me get a good angle to rip those panties away so I can ram my cock right into your pussy ...is that what you want Baby...HUH?"

A low guttural moan of base pleasure seeped from Lynne's throat as her hips thrust backwards, slamming hard into Kevin's gut. Pulling back slightly, Kevin lowered his left hand from Lynne's hair and briskly dropped it to the front of his trousers. Fumbling with the zipper for several moments, he was finally able to reach in and take hold of the fleshy piece of lumber that had been straining to get free.

Cock in hand, Kevin brazenly held his manhood out proudly over top of Lynne's uplifted ass before dropping it down. Smacking it vigorously against the smooth fabric of Lynne's tight short skirt, Kevin grinned in the darkness when he heard the dull thud of his cock smacking Lynne's behind echo around him.

Feeling the stud's virile erection pound her ass like a drum, Lynne ground her teeth together as he head shot back from her serendipitous arousal.

"Give it to me," Lynne whimpered helplessly.

Clearly hearing Lynne's submission, Kevin immediately took the invitation. Sliding his hand off Lynne's swampy pubic mound, he guided his slick, wet fingers towards the underside of her panties.

As he deftly dug his fingers into the lacy undergarment and ripped them to the side, Lynne immediately felt a cool rush of air billow between her legs, cascading directly against her steamy vulva.

Using his left hand like a prod, Kevin lowered his weight softly down onto Lynne's spine through her blouse, forcing the middle aged woman to lift her ass up in the air just a little more so that Kevin would have all the access he would need to slide his massive white spear towards her velvety depths.

Taking both his hands away from Lynne's sopping sex momentarily, Kevin dug his fingers into the black revealing skirt and hiked it up forcefully, all the way up to her waist.

Through the murky darkness of the closed up makeup room, Kevin looked down and could faintly see the contrast of Lynne's white thighs above the sheer darkness of her stockings.

With her skirt now nothing more than a large belt around her waist, Kevin returned his hands back to Lynne's quim, letting his wet sensual probes roller coaster around the inner folds of the woman's sizzling sex.

Feeling Lynne's knees buckle, Kevin passionately wrapped his left arm underneath Lynne's left arm and grabbed a handful of Lynne Russell's ample breasts through her silky blouse to hold her steady as he prepared to slide his cock into her waiting depths.

As the sensitive tip of Kevin's jerking phallus smacked up against the initial outer folds of the frothy wetness that was Lynne Russell's cunt, Kevin took a long and pronounced deep breath, finally allowing himself to comprehend that he was actually preparing to fuck a real celebrity, one that he had long admired and fantasized about. As his exhale left his mouth, Kevin clutched both of Lynne's now bare asscheeks forcefully before powerfully pushing forward, burying his steely girth first between the soft tether of Lynne's buns then directly into the news anchor's smoldering quim.

Once Kevin's mushroom shaped cock head disappeared inside Lynne's snatch, the rest of the wide shaft proceeded to plow ruthlessly into the heated sheath. He gasped loudly as the wincing sensation of his dick slamming against the back wall of Lynne's cervix exploded in his head. Kevin simply couldn't believe how aroused Lynne had gotten during the brief but intense moments leading up to the consummation of their serendipitous encounter. He thought to himself, as he slammed his dick in and out of her, since she had surrendered so quickly whether or not Lynne made this a regular part of her work day.

"OHH...GGGOODD...YYYESSSS," Kevin hissed into Lynne's ear, feeling her syrupy emissions drip down out of her pussy, onto his now coated phallic spear and onto his sweaty and hanging nutsack in a series of small pungent rivers.

"AAAAAHHHHGGGGG," Lynne managed to moan in a guttural whimper that emanated from deep within her lust filled body.

Kevin's chest muscles flexed mightily as he rammed his pride and joy harder and harder into the quivering pussy of the newswoman who was almost twice his age.

"Take that Baby," Kevin said cockily. "Squeeze me back with that pussy...come on...FUCK ME BACK!!" he grunted boisterously as he continued to sandwich the amazon like beauty between his gyrating frame and the cool tile wall.

Lynne honestly couldn't tell is she was standing, kneeling, or pressed face first into a hard mattress as the rapid fire waves of ecstasy violently continued from behind as the young visiting reporter prepared to bust a nut up inside her juicy pussy.

The position Kevin was thrusting at from behind provided a perfect angle for him to slide the wicked ridge of his blood-filled spear back and forth against the underside of Lynne's g-spot.

"OOOOOHHHH....SSSSHHHIIITTTT," Lynne cried before biting down hard on her lower lip. Overcome with lust, Lynne began trying to hump Kevin back with her firm muscular hips. After a couple of awkward sways of her ass backwards, Lynne was able to find her rhythm and proceeded to slam her asscheeks and her pussy into Kevin's crotch with as much vigorous passion as he was slaying her with from behind.

As if a flash of a firecracker had went off suddenly in the darkened room, Lynne's orgasm exploded out of nowhere causing her long, toned athletic legs to turn to mush as Kevin relentlessly continued his assault. Instinctively, Kevin held Lynne steady with his sweaty grip, knowing he would soon be experiencing the same temporary orgasmic paralysis.

Feeling Lynne's constricting pussy squeeze his cock as if it was trying to literally suck the seed out, Kevin fired his head backwards , spasming wildly as his super heated cum sizzled its way up his glistening rock-hard shaft before firing his milky ammunition deep into the middle aged woman's dripping cunt.

Frantically pumping his cock in and out of Lynne, letting his rich cum spew into every nook and cranny of the beauty's quivering quim, Kevin trembled with glee as he slowly arched backwards like a cowboy slowly bringing his horse to a stop.

As he slowly tried easing his still half erect penis from Lynne Russell's still squeezing snatch, Kevin smiled broadly from the sensation of dragging his cock through the massive amounts of mixed semen and feminine ejaculate that clung to it inside Lynne's pink sheath.

Looking straight ahead through the hazy darkness, Kevin could see the outline of Lynne's outstretched arms as they slowly lowered to her side from sheer exhaustion. Kevin beamed internally hearing the sound of Lynne's sculpted, manicured fingernails as they scratched down the polished wall in front of her.

Finally, Kevin was able to snake his cockhead completely out with a loud, resonating plop. Letting his spent cock dangle behind Lynne's quenched genitalia, he rubbed his cum-covered cockhead against her vagina one more time before slipping it's messy mass back into the fly of his trousers.

Reaching down and kissing Lynne one final time on the cheek, Kevin inhaled deeply, taking in one last gasp of the woman's aroma before politely lowering her short dress back down over her hips. He then turned quietly, exited the door and left Lynne alone to get herself ready to go on air.

* * * * *

Six hours later, Kevin Sutherland lugged his tired body back inside his hotel room at the Atlanta Ramada. The baseball game that night had thankfully been a 7 to 2 snoozer and after collecting a few locker room quotes, he had e-mailed tomorrow's story back to Boston.

Kevin tossed his sports coat onto the bed and sat down on top of it, needing nothing more than a good night's rest before he boarded the plane the next day to take him down to Miami so that he could actually start his real vacation.

Leaning forward, Kevin flipped on the TV to give the room a little background noise before turning in. As the TV screen illuminated to life, low and behhold, Lynne Russell was on Headline News just finishing up her shift.

Kevin gazed at the TV screen, mouth agape, as he giggled internally realizing the woman with whom he had fucked hours earlier was actually sitting on screen, staring out with a icy but articulate persona at the camera while his own cum was still embedded deep inside her pussy.

It was enough to make Kevin fall backwards on the mattress, laughing out loud from his good fortune as he spent his last night in Atlanta.

- The End -

Thank you for reading!!

12