Ooops, I Burned the Toast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am NOT sleeping with your husband!" she said emphatically.

"Turn the light off...he falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow," she lied again. "He won't even know you're there!"

Which was the absolute truth.

Maggie marched-up to Joe and said: "Looks like we're roomies tonight---I expect you to act like a total gentleman!"

He replied, "Get ready for bed---I'll be there in a minute, hon."

Hon? she wondered. He'd never called me that before.

Maggie found the nightgown where Judy had said; she briefly hesitated, then quickly stripped to her bra and panties, slipped the nightgown over her head, turned out the light and climbed beneath the bedspread.

She felt her heart pounding. The exhaustion she'd experienced only a few minutes earlier vanished. She was now wide awake.

Joe came into the cabin and began undressing. To her relief, he didn't turn-on the light.

Suddenly, he yanked the bedspread off Maggie and fell on the bed next to her.

"What are you doing? It's cold in here!" she protested.

"Not for long..." he said.

He found her hand in the darkness, held it tightly then guided it to his crotch and pressed it hard against his erection. He forced her fingers around its girth then moved her hand back-and-forth over his turgid flesh.

At first, her mind couldn't process what he was doing. It was so far removed from any of her life-experiences, several seconds went by before she realized his penis was in her hand and that it was hard as a rock, and most of all---it was HUGE.

She broke free of his grip and pulled her hand away from his penis like it was fire.

"STOP IT, JOE---STOP IT...I'M NOT YOUR SLUTTY WIFE---I'M HER MOTHER---IT'S ME, JOE---IT"S MAGGIE---STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!!"

Joe paused and Maggie exhaled a sigh of relief.

Then she heard him chuckle and say, "Oh yeah, baby, I love this game---you know how hot it makes me when you act like your tight-assed mother!"

He found the hem of her nightgown and pushed it all the way to her shoulders. His hands pawed her body; he squeezed her breasts thru the brassiere; his hand dove between her slightly spread legs and roughly massaged her pussy thru the cotton panties.

Maggie thought she was going to be sick. No man had ever taken such liberties with her body like this---not even her husband.

"STOP IT—STOP IT—NOOOOOO...."

She heard him chuckle again.

"Oh, baby, you're the best---you're even wearing her old-lady-underwear!"

Joe gripped the strap of her bra, tore it open, yanked it from her body and flung it across the room.

When she felt his strong hands clutching the waistband of her panties, Maggie fought back with all the ferocity she could muster.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME! JOEY IT'S ME---IT'S MAGGIE---STOP THIS NOW!"

He ripped her panties to shreds; the remnants floated to the floor beside the discarded brassiere.

Maggie twisted and squirmed and desperately closed her thighs. She began pounding his shoulders and back with her tiny fists of fury.

He deftly forced her arms straight above her head, and raised the hem of the nightgown over her head and arms. He found the seams and made two long rope-like strands and tied them together. He maneuvered her arms under the iron pole of the bedframe then forced them straight up.

Her flailing arms were useless to her now; her head and arms were trapped inside the nightgown.

Joe's hands found and kneaded her round breasts; he kissed and licked her quivering flesh. He took first one nipple between his lips, lightly nipped at it until it was hard then worked her other nipple into a hardened point.

His rough, strong hands easily pushed apart her tightly clenched thighs.

"JOEY, NO---NOOOOOOOOOO...." she cried-out when she felt the cool night air rush against her lewdly exposed pussy.

The heat in her crotch spread thru-out her trembling body. She groaned as his fingers lightly stroked her labia.

He laughed in the darkness and said, "Your pussy is wetter than a bitch-in-heat..."

Maggie felt the mattress sag beneath their weight as Joe positioned himself between her open legs. When his lips came in contact with her 'lady-parts' her heart pounded and her blood pressure rose to a fever-pitch.

Oh my God, she thought. He's not really going to do THAT to me, is he? He's insane---he really believes he's with Judy!

She didn't have to wait long for an answer. His tongue licked the folds of her sex then burrowed itself inside her drenched pussy. His thick, snakelike tongue relentlessly lathered and lapped at her cunt.

"NOOOOOOOO...JOEY, NOOOOOOOOOOOO...STOP...Oh, God---oh my---please stop!"

His finger touched her clitoris and her body shook and spasmed. He slowly massaged the tiny nub into a hardened point.

Maggie was beside herself; involuntarily, her hips began a slow, obscene undulation. Her buttocks clenched and unclenched; she was all-to-aware of the perverted lust growing stronger deep in her loins.

"Unnngggghhhh..." she moaned. "Stop this, Joey----please stop this right now...."

"You're going to thank me for this, you frigid bitch..." he hissed.

His mouth found her clit, trapped it between his lips and ran his tongue slowly over and around the ultra-sensitive bud.

"N-Nooooooooooooo...." she groaned. But her body betrayed her; she inexplicably found herself thrusting her hips upward to meet his wonderful tongue.

She was close to orgasm. Joe sensed he had conquered her; made her a willing slave to her pent-up lust and desire.

"Beg me to eat your cunt, you old bitch!" he taunted her.

"NNOOOoooooooooo...." she whimpered. She couldn't allow herself to give in to temptation.

She was grinding her pussy against his mouth and tongue. Her belly was heaving; the hardened nipples on her breasts were aching. Suddenly, Joe pulled back.

"BEG ME TO EAT YOUR CUNT---I WON"T LET YOU CUM UNTIL I HEAR YOU SAY IT!!"

"OH GOD," she cried-out when he removed his mouth from her. "No, please---I need your mouth!"

"I KNOW YOU WANT IT, YOU OLD WHORE---YOU'RE A BIGGER SLUT THAN YOUR DAUGHTER, AREN'T YOU?"

He lightly nipped at her clit with his teeth. Her body shook with convulsions.

"YES—YES---FORGIVE ME GOD---I'M A WHORE AND A SLUT---OH GOD, YES---EAT MY CUNT, JOEY---PLEASE EAT MY CUNT---PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...."

Joe gripped her buttocks in his hands and lifted her hips off the bed. He buried his face in her pussy then abruptly licked down the crevice leading to her anus. He licked at her rosebud, making it wet with the flowing juices from her pussy.

Her mind screamed: WHAT IS HE DOING? NO---NO---NOT THERE----GOD WILL STRIKE US BOTH DEAD!

His tongue curled into a point and he slowly pushed it into her asshole.

"JOEY---NO—NO...." she said. She suddenly began sobbing.

Joe took her clit between thumb-and-forefinger and gently stroked and massaged it. He buried his face between her upturned buttocks and his long tongue slithered deeply into her asshole.

He lathered the walls of her asshole with his saliva. He gripped her clit harder and jerked it like it was a tiny cock.

Maggie's eyes flew open; her body went rigid, and for a brief moment she was motionless.

Then her head exploded; her body thrashed wildly about the mattress. It took all of Joe's strength to hold her in place and continue his ministrations to the most private parts of her body.

"UUUUHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH----OH-GOD---OH-GOD----OH-GOD-----OH-OH-OH----YES-YES-YES---THANK YOU, JESUS---THANK-YOU---THANK-YOU---THANK-YOUUUUUUUUUUU...."

As soon as the exquisite pleasure subsided, she was consumed with overwhelming shame, but there was no time for self-recriminations: she felt the bed sag, opened her eyes and thru the fabric of the nightgown, she saw Joey position himself between her still-wide open thighs.

She weakly protested when she felt the knob of his cock push apart her slippery pussy-lips.

"Joey, please no...we can't—you can't....I'M YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!"

"Oh, baby, you're good...this game's got me hornier than ever...wrap those legs around me and give me a good fuck, hon."

Oh, no, thought Maggie. This can't be happening---this is so very wrong!

Joe didn't wait for her to respond. He lifted her legs in his powerful hands and placed them over his shoulders.

In one long, hard thrust, he buried his cock to the hilt.

"OH MY GOD," she cried-out when she felt her pussy filled with the biggest penis she'd ever had.

He waited for her to respond. When the walls of her pussy closed around and engulfed his throbbing cock, he slowly withdrew until the head was just inside then he brutally lunged forward again.

His thrust knocked the wind out of Maggie. All thoughts of protest were gone. She wanted, no, she needed him to use her like the slut she was; she'd never felt so wonderfully wicked in her life.

"SWEET JESUS, BABY!" he shouted. "Goddamn, your pussy is tight tonight...tell me you want it, baby!"

"OOhhhhh, God...oooooooo, yessssss...oh sweetie, I love your big cock---make momma your whore, sweetie---please fuck me hard, Joey!"

"I'm gonna make you my cum-slut, you old cunt...you're gonna beg me to fuck you every day!"

His crude words sent jolting thrills of ecstacy shooting thru her sweaty and aching body.

She moaned, "Now, Joey...now."

Her legs, wrapped tightly around his back, pulled him inside her. He groaned, withdrew then she pulled him harder back inside her again.

They found their rhythm. The fucking was hard and nasty; when she felt his heavy balls slapping her upturned buttocks it drove her insane with lust.

She whimpered in frustration; she wanted to throw her arms around his muscular shoulders; she wanted to kiss his lips, but her arms and face were still trapped inside the nightgown.

He plowed into her without mercy---she took it all and wanted more.

Her mind was swimming in pleasure. She never knew fucking could be like this; she fell head-over-heels in love with Joe's big, hard, nasty cock that filled her cunt so completely.

The room was a cacophony of grunts and groans and shouts of excitement and joy.

They were straining towards climax. They babbled incoherently and fucked harder-and-faster.

Suddenly, Maggie felt her son-in-law's cock expand the walls of her cunt even wider. His long and measured strokes became jackhammer-like thrusts. She gripped her legs tighter around his back; she pulled him into her with a never-before-known-urgency.

They cried-out in unison; the small animals outside the cabin scattered and scurried back into the forest.

Their bodies shook and jerked and bucked out-of-control. He blasted hot sperm and semen into her with such force she came not once, but several times. Over-and-over she shook with delicious waves of pleasure. She loved the feel of his hot cum filling her tightly clasping cunt.

Years of unhappiness and frustration were briefly forgotten in the most wonderful and mind-blowing fucking she'd ever received.

When he climbed off her she thought he'd free her arms and face from the nightgown, but he lay down beside her and almost instantly began softly snoring.

She lay awake, listening to his breathing, moving her hands and arms in such a way as to finally break loose from her restraint.

Her hand moved down to her pussy and felt the river of semen oozing from inside her. She almost fell off the bed when she tried to stand.

In the bathroom, she sat on the toilet and cleaned herself; simply amazed at the amount of sperm and semen leaking from inside her.

He was snoring louder when she crawled into bed beside him. He wasn't too loud, though, no, that is not what kept her awake.

Her mind wouldn't let her rest:

The man is positively insane---he really thought I was Judy; he truly believed he was having sex with his wife.

My poor, poor daughter...how long has Joe been crazy? He seems perfectly fine during the rest of the day.

I wonder if he's dangerous? Has he hurt my daughter? I remember the morning she could barely sit down...I bet he beat her---he must have at the very least given her a terrible spanking!

My God, this is horrible! What are we going to do?

When sleep finally came, the last thing she saw was the alarm clock that read 2:15.

Something was crawling on her flesh; pinching, squeezing her breasts. She was groggy; still mostly asleep. She tried to swat whatever-it-was away from her body but suddenly, 'it' gripped her hand and she could move her arm.

She awoke with a start. The nightgown was raised up to her neck and Joe was licking her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Unnnggghhh---no—this isn't right...." she groaned. She remembered he was insane; that he might be dangerous. Her heart pounded and a cold shiver ran thru her entire body.

When she felt his hand move down her belly to her crotch, she opened her legs for him.

She lay back, and decided to comply with whatever demands he made of her.

He could be violent, she thought. Please, Lord, help me get thru this night without him hurting me!

A moan escaped her parted lips as he slowly stroked the folds of her cunt. Her pussy, having a mind of its own, instantly became wet.

She heard him chuckle in the darkness. He shifted on the mattress; she was all-too-aware that his knees were now on either side of her head.

Without warning she felt the bulbous knob of his hard penis lightly rub her closed lips. Panic ensued.

OH MY GOD---HE CAN'T EXPECT ME TO DO THAT, CAN HE?

"Open wide for daddy, baby...get it good and hard and then I'll let you ride it," he said in a low, guttural voice.

His unnatural voice scared her. She wet her lips then kissed his cockhead. Tentatively, she pressed her tongue to his hot flesh. She lathered his knob with her saliva.

He suddenly pushed forward and three-inches of his hard cock slid into her mouth.

"You know how I like it, baby---keep your tongue moving...oh, yes...yes, that's goooooood...."

She licked at the pre-cum oozing from his slit, and to her surprise, discovered it wasn't horrible tasting. His flesh was hot and smooth and she gave into her basest instincts. She kissed and licked the hard cock of her son-in-law; she felt her pussy spasm.

As abruptly as he'd begun, he suddenly pulled out of her mouth, rolled beside her on the bed, and pulled her on top of him in one effortless move. A shiver raced up her spine when his cockhead pressed against the slippery lips of her pussy.

"Put it in, for me baby...ride daddy's cock...give Joey a good fuck, you sweet little whore!"

Maggie's eyes flew open as she slowly lowered herself on Joe's long cock. She groaned, but stifled herself from screaming out loud. Delicious jolts of hot electricity shot from every nerve-ending in her body.

"Yessssssssss," she hissed when she felt his curly pubic hairs on the tender flesh of her buttocks.

She began to rise upwards, but his hands held her in place. She groaned and whimpered in frustration.

"Tell Joey his slut-girl wants to fuck his big cock," he demanded. He flexed his cock, expanding it even wider in her tight pussy.

"OOooooooooo---Goddddd...yes...OH SWEET JESUS---YES---OH GOD YES---I WANT YOUR BIG, HARD COCK IN MY PUSSY, JOEY---I'M YOUR SLUT-GIRL, JOEY---FUCK MY HOT PUSSY JOEYYYYYYYYYY...."

When his hands allowed; she rose-and-fell on his cock like a madwoman. Not a single-thought entered her mind except the intense pleasure she felt between her wide-splayed thighs.

She'd never felt so full of cock in her life and she couldn't get enough of it.

She furiously slid her pussy up-and-down Joey's magnificently hot steel pole. She grunted and groaned with every thrust of her hips as she impaled herself on his wonderful log of flesh.

"PLAY WITH YOUR CLIT, YOU WHORE...DO IT---RUB YOUR CLITTY!!!"

"UUUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH," she cried out when she rolled her clitoris between thumb and forefinger.

She was a lump of flesh. Mindlessly raising and lowering her hips; all that mattered was the wonderful sensations coursing thru-out her perspiring body.

Suddenly, she felt his hands capture her wildly swinging breasts; his fingers teased the hard, pointy nipples. He clasped them between his fingers, waited until she lowered herself and her cunt swallowed his entire cock, and then he pinched the nipples hard.

"AAAHHHHHHHH----SWEET JESUS----OH MY GOD---YES-YES-YES-FILL ME WITH YOUR LOVE, SWEET JESUS---OH MY GOD I'VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE----FILL ME WITH CUM, JESUS----YES-OH YES---FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR LOVE---YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

Her husband was busy near the grill when they drove up in the van. He waved when they emerged, then suddenly did a double-take at Judy. She walked to him, amused by the puzzled expression on his face.

"Good morning, sweetie," she said with a smile.

"Wait a minute," he frowned. "What, ah...did you spend the night at the base?"

"Yes, dear---I wasn't feeling very well," she answered.

"Well, uh...who was that sleeping next to me?" he asked.

"Oh, that was mother...was she a bother, dear?" asked Judy.

"Well, no, not really...I was dead-tired, I didn't even know she was there," he replied.

"Oh that's good, sweetie...where is she now?" inquired the smiling blonde.

"She was still sleeping when I left the cabin," he said.

She could have slept forever but the voices and movements outside the cabin woke her.

Her feet were unsteady; she had to concentrate hard on the simple act of walking to the bathroom. She peed and when she wiped she felt the swollen lips of her sex. There was a pleasant aching feeling 'down there.'

The steaming hot water of the shower felt wonderful on her grimy and sticky skin. She slowly came awake. She could not avoid thinking about what she and her son-in-law had done just a few hours ago. Shame and guilt overwhelmed her.

She suddenly blurted out loud, "He didn't know who I was...he really thought I was his wife! My poor, dear, daughter---her husband is a psycho!"

These thoughts played over-and-over in her mind as she dried herself.

A statement her granddaughter had said suddenly occurred to her: "Something's wrong with daddy, grandma---he thought I was mom when I was talking with him...."

Maggie violently shivered. An idea so abhorrent, so despicable invaded her thoughts.

Did Judy arrange this on purpose? Would my own daughter set me up to be almost raped by her husband? No, impossible, she refused to believe it.

Maggie opened the medicine cabinet looking for toothpaste, and Judy's toothbrush. She found them, and just before she closed the cabinet she saw two tampons. She closed the door and brushed her teeth.

She was rinsing her mouth when she said out loud: "HOLY CRAP!"

Wait a minute, this isn't right, she thought. Her daughter had NEVER had a problem in her life with her period---Judy NEVER complained of feeling bad, or having cramps!

How could she suddenly have cramps last night for the first time in her life? A deep sense of foreboding washed over Maggie's trembling body.

She hurried to dress, and remembered Joe had torn her under-things to shreds. She searched the drawers and found Judy's lingerie. She selected what she knew to be her daughter's favorite matching bra and panties. They were a perfect fit.

She didn't want to wear the same slacks and blouse as the day before, and found a sundress she liked.

As she walked out the door of the cabin, the cold, hard reality of what happened last night caused her mind to scream: THAT GODDAMN, WHORE-OF-A-DAUGHTER KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME LAST NIGHT!

She spotted Judy standing with Joe. She walked towards them feeling a rage so strong she vowed she would grab her daughter by the throat and strangle her.

Twenty-feet away she stopped cold in her tracks. Physically hurting her would be too easy, thought Maggie.