Oops!! Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah continues her wet and wild discovery.
1.3k words
4.54
99.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darksyde
Darksyde
16 Followers

Sarah began to panic as her roommate, Claire, knocked again on the bathroom door. "Sarah, sweetie, you ok? I heard, umm...noises."

Staying as still as she could in the piss covered bathtub, she replied, "I'm fine! Really! Just, uh, cut myself shaving. Ouchie!"

"Well...ok," Claire said, "As long as you're ok. I'm off to bed. I'm soooo tired. Brunch at Cora's tomorrow?"

"Sounds good." Sarah returned, with a silent sigh of relief, "'Night, Claire."

"Good night!" came the reply.

Sarah carefully put the wine bottle on the bathroom floor, and stood up carefully in the tub. She looked down to see the last of her pee flow down the drain. "What was I doing?" Sarah thought to herself, turning the shower on to clean herself off. She took a longer than normal shower, because somehow she didn't feel clean, no matter how much soap she used. She gave up, dried herself off, and went to bed.

The next morning, as planned, Sarah and Claire headed off to brunch at their favorite breakfast nook, Cora's. They placed their order, and Sarah took a sip of her coffee.

"Damn, they make good coffee here." Sarah said, "Why are you back, anyways, Claire? I thought you were going to be in New Brunswick with your boyfriend for the week?"

Claire burst into tears, "It's over between us!" she sobbed, "I fly to fucking New Brunswick to surprise him for his birthday, and what do I walk in to see?" Claire was no longer crying, in fact, an angry flush started to spread across her cheeks. "There he was, in his bedroom, getting a blowjob!"

"No!" Sarah exclaimed, "He was with another woman?! The pig!"

"Even worse," Claire fumed, "It was my fucking BROTHER!"

"Holy shit!" Sarah exclaimed, turning heads from surrounding tables. "Holy shit," Sarah said, her voice barely a whisper, "What did you do?"

"What else could I do?" Claire replied, "I kicked my brother in the balls, slapped Chris in the face, and left. That's why I was home so early, and caught you....shaving."

Sarah felt her face go red as she tried to assure Claire that's exactly what happened.

"Puh-lease!" Claire said, "We've lived together for 3 years now. If that was you shaving, then you shave a lot when you have guys over, too."

Sarah was horrified. "Oh c'mon, don't be so upset!" Claire said. "I masturbate all the time, probably even more now that I'm single!"

"Do we have to have this conversation here?" Sarah pleaded, her face still beet red. "What if someone hears?"

"Fine." Claire conceded, "We'll talk later. Listen, let's going shopping this afternoon, and go clubbing tonight."

"Sure," Sarah said, glad to be off the topic of last night, "but let's just go for drinks. I'm not in the mood for picking up guys tonight, and you shouldn't either, so soon."

"Fine, drinks it is! Let's go shopping for an outfit for tonight." They exchanged small talk over their meal, and hit the downtown core.

"Holy crap, I'm so drunk!" Claire slurred, walking unsteadily back to the apartment at 3 a.m. with an equally unsteady Sarah beside her.

"Me too!" Sarah exclaimed, and burst into laughter. "That was so mush fun! We gotta do that more often."

They stumbled down the quiet street, when Claire giggled and exclaimed, "Uh-oh!"

Sarah turned around and saw Claire, standing in the middle of the sidewalk with her legs spread wide, letting loose a torrent of piss. "I guess I got to pee!" Claire said in a low voice.

Sarah watched, half horrified, half amazed, as Claire lifted her skirt. Sarah saw the piss streaming through Claire's panties, and felt her own pussy get wet. What happened next shocked Sarah. Claire started to moan as she started rubbing her pussy through the wet panties, while she was still pissing! Claire began breathing heavily as she rubbed her pussy through her panties, going faster, with more and more urgency. Sarah watched, and was amazed to find that she was unconsciously rubbing her own pussy, turned on by the whole spectacle. Claire had long finished pissing, but was still rubbing herself at a now furious pace, until Sarah saw an orgasm shudder through Claire's body.

"Mmmm...much better." Claire purred, pulling her skirt back down.

Claire walked over to Sarah, placed her wet hand in Sarah's, and pulled her along towards their place.

Once inside, on the couch, Sarah finally asked, "Claire...What the FUCK was that about?"

"What's wrong, Sarah?" Claire asked, surprised, "I know you liked it. I saw you rubbing your clit. I saw your wet panties. Besides," Claire said conspiratorially, "Who do you thing put your wet clothes away last night?"

Sarah realized then that she had indeed left her piss sodden clothes in the front hall, but totally forgot about them when Claire came home.

"That's right, sugar. I know your little secret. But here's another one," Claire murmured, "I like it too."

Claire then did the unexpected. She leaned forward, and kissed Sarah softly on the lips. Sarah stiffened, unsure of this new and sudden development. But desire took over, and Sarah returned the kiss, softly, and then with more hunger. Sarah opened her mouth, and moved her tongue gently into Claire's, where their tongues met, flicking slowly, playfully. Claire began to unbutton the blouse that Sarah was wearing, then proceeded to run her hands over Sarah's breasts, eliciting an exited moan. Sarah began to peel Claire's one piece dress off, desire speeding her actions. Claire had larger breasts than Sarah, in fact, much larger. Sarah began kissing Claire's neck, nibbling gently. Sarah then began to move further down, and began kissing Claire's 38 D breasts. Sarah traced Claire's pink areola with her tongue, slowly moving towards her hardening nipples. Claire gasped as Sarah took her nipple into her mouth, sucking suddenly hard. As soon as she started, though, she stopped, and moved back up and started kissing Claire's eager mouth.

Claire took the initiative then, moving her hand down to Sarah's now soaked panties, and began to softly trace the outline of Sarah's pussy lips. Sarah moaned in acquiescence and moved her hips with Claire's hands, wishing she'd rub faster, harder. Sarah reached down and felt Claire's wet pussy through her panties. She brought he wet hand up to her face and smelled the pungent urine still there from the street. Sarah stuck out her tongue and licked the mixture of piss and pussy juice from her fingers, relishing the tangy flavour.

"You like that?" Claire asked. Sarah moaned her assent. "Then you'll love this."

Claire lowered Sarah to the floor, and proceeded to take off her panties, and then straddled her head. Sarah looked up to see Claire's hairless pussy inches from her face. Sarah's tongue snaked out, licking the full, wet length of her bald slit. The same taste of piss and pussy juice was there, only stronger. "Here, baby." Claire said, "Try this."

A small trickle of urine began to flow from Claire, directly into Sarah's eager mouth. Sarah began to lick feverishly, flicking her tongue over Claire's clit, while allowing the golden flood to go down her throat. The stream slowed to mere drips, and Claire began to moan louder and louder, now grinding her pussy on Sarah's mouth. Sarah began fingering her own pussy while servicing Claire's, feeling her own orgasm building quickly. Claire cried out, and Sarah felt a rush of hot liquid gush from Claire's pussy and into her mouth. She swallowed eagerly as she screamed out her own orgasm, the spasms racking her entire body.

Breathless, covered in piss, and sweaty, Claire and Sarah headed up to the shower to clean up. "Did you have fun, Sarah?" Claire asked, with a glint in her eye.

"Oh, God, yes." Sarah said. "There's only one problem with us showering now."

"What's that?" Claire asked.

"Simple," Sarah said with an evil grin, "I've REALLY got to pee!"

But that's another story for another time.

Darksyde
Darksyde
16 Followers