Oops! Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband gets deeper in trouble with sister in-law.
4.5k words
4.49
162.9k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
748 Followers

To me there is almost no better way to wake up than on a sunny morning with the warbling of magpies in the back ground and knowing you can wake up slowly because you have no plans for the day. I did say 'almost'. This particular wakening was somewhat better - all the above with the added bonus of having my cock slowly and expertly brought to life by a very talented tongue. At the risk of sounding blasphemous, this was heaven. I refused to open my eyes in case it was some kind of dream.

I let out a low soft moan but was quickly silenced by a hand over my mouth. Danielle obviously thought I'd be heard by people in neighboring rooms. What followed was some glorious and deliciously slow oral loving. I felt like a god who was being worshipped. This was very different for Danielle. She was normally far more aggressive when giving head. This was more like a yoga blow job - long, slow, well practiced movements. Like I said before - heaven.

I was really getting into this, and trying to stay quiet was becoming more difficult. I ran my hands through her hair and was rewarded with more suction. Getting closer now. Should I say something? Let her know I was getting close? I was just about to say something when I heard a sound that forced me to open my eyes. A soft snore followed by the bed moving as someone next to me rolled over. The sucking on my cock had stopped suddenly at the sound, although I could still feel her breath on me and I could still feel the warmth and moisture on my cock. My cock was still twitching and pulsing randomly in her mouth as I was so close to coming.

I opened my eyes. I was staring straight up at the ceiling. I slowly rolled my head to the right to see the back of Danielle's head and her shoulders moving in the slow rhythms of sleep.

What the fuck was going on?

I rolled my head to the left and lifted up to see down the bed. I was looking straight into Carly's eyes; they were twinkling with mischief and even though she had a mouthful of my cock I could see that wicked smile all over her face. She let go of my cock briefly and put her finger over her mouth in a shushing gesture. She then showed me her pajama top was undone and she was playing with her nipples as she went back to sucking my cock.

What the hell was I supposed to do? If I said anything or made any sudden moves to get away, I would wake Danielle. If she woke up it would be very hard to explain why my cock was currently balls deep in her sister's mouth. Besides, did I really want her to stop? This was after all a very good blowjob. Perhaps this could become a common thing. It would only be while we were here on holidays. No one would have to know.

Carly Grabbed my cock with one hand, and after making it extremely wet with her saliva, she began sliding her fist up and down my cock while she sucked and flicked her tongue over the tip of it. It didn't take to many strokes like this before I was ready to blast. I tried to signal to her that I was about to cum. She just smiled around my cock and increased the speed of her hand and the suction of her mouth. I noticed that her other hand had gone down into the waist band of her pajamas. I couldn't hold back any longer.

Have you ever tried to stay silent and not move too much while you're coming? No easy task, I can assure you. I grabbed the sheets, bit my bottom lip, my legs went rigid and I know what they mean by a toe-curler. I fired my morning load straight into Carly's mouth and was surprised when she opened her mouth and let me come straight onto her tongue. She let it all dribble back out over my cock and pubic hair. Not all of it went into her mouth. A large squirt went right up the side of her face.

When I calmed down a bit, I reached over and grabbed the t-shirt I'd been wearing the previous day and started to clean up. I offered Carly one end of it to clean her face but she gave that wicked grin again. She stood up with her top still unbuttoned, and picked up something off the nightstand and walked out the door. The cheeky shit still had a large load of my cum on her face and she just walked out into the rest of the house like no one would notice if they saw it.

I was stunned. What the hell had I done? Well I guess technically Carly did it, but I didn't stop it. This could end up being a total disaster. How cheeky is she, blowing me in my sleep while my wife, her sister, is right beside me in the bed? I had to admire just how ballsy that was.

I got up and went into the bathroom to have a shower. My head was still reeling when I got out of the bathroom to discover the whole family was awake and sitting around having cups of coffee while trying to wake up. Belinda was looking decidedly tired and it wasn't hard to figure out why.

"Hard night sweety?" I stirred her.

"In so many ways," she shot straight back at me.

I think I like the new Belinda. She's got an attitude without being a bitch. She was fun to talk to and I love a verbal sparring partner - someone who can give as good as they get and recognize it for the sport it is instead of getting upset about it.

Just then Carly walked through in her work uniform.

"It sucks that you couldn't get today off." Danielle said. "It would have been good to spend the day together."

"It's Sunday, which means we'll be busy but it's only a half day so I'll be home just after lunch. It's nice to be missed though."

She gave Danielle a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then came over to me. She gave me a hug and offered her cheek for me to kiss. As I kissed her I could smell my cum on her face.

"We need to have a chat," I whispered in her ear and gave her a meaningful look as we parted. As usual she gave me a wicked grin and turned to leave.

Every one took her leaving as a cue to move them selves. The girls' mum started some bacon and eggs cooking and Belinda headed for the shower. Danielle went into our room and started sorting some clothes to work out what she would wear. I knew this could take her a while so I said I was going to take a walk down along the river.

"O.k. I'll see you when you get back. I love you."

"I love you too honey."

Not for the first time that day I felt guilt weighing on me.

As I wandered along the riverside walkway it was hard to notice the natural beauty of the place as my head was filled with questions. What the hell are you doing? Why didn't you stop her? The problem was that for every one of these questions there was a really simple answer. I didn't start it. It felt too damn good to stop. I was asleep.

Just then my phone beeped. It was a video message from Carly. Oh man, what now? I opened it and let it play. It was a view from inside a car looking out at a shopping centre with people crowded around the door waiting to get in. It then turned around to show Carly's face.

"Still feeling good after this morning's release? I know I am," she said "I just love being showered with cum, especially when it's in such a naughty location. Hmm, speaking of doing naughty things in naughty locations..."

She turned the phone around again to show the people queued for the doors. They were no more than about ten feet from the front of the car. She then turned the phone back to herself. Her cheeks were beginning to look a little flushed.

"Guess what I'm doing right next to all these people."

There were some wet noises coming from somewhere in the car and she tilted her head back and moaned.

"Oh, that feels so good."

She turned the phone back to the people right in front of the car. They seemed to be completely oblivious to what was going on right behind them. She turned the phone back to herself then lowered it down until it was looking up under her skirt. I could see her smooth sexy thighs parted. She had no panties on and she had two fingers buried to the third knuckle in her very wet pussy. She was pumping them in and out of herself really fast and making lots of squelching noises. Her thumb was pressing on her clit as her other fingers fucked her hard. There was a moan and her fingers stopped. Her thighs clamped together hard and for a few seconds there was no movement.

I was shocked. This was incredibly hot but what was I supposed to do with it? I couldn't keep it because Danielle would find it sooner or later and then I'd be neck deep in shit.

The video moved back up to her very flushed face. She then put the same two fingers that had been in her pussy into her mouth and sucked the juices off them.

"Mmm. I just love the taste of my cum. It tastes nearly as good as yours. Have a nice day. Bye."

The video stopped and I think I stood there with a dumb look on my face and a semi hard cock in my shorts for about five minutes before I came to my senses. I sent her a return message.

"That was incredibly hot but you have to stop sending me videos. What would happen if Danielle found them? She uses this phone too."

" But I'm having fun. Do you think that's the only video I've taken this morning?"

That was when I remembered her grabbing something off the nightstand when she left my room this morning. Oh shit!

"I guess not. What do you plan on doing with it?"

"Nothing... yet."

Oh for fuck sake.

"What does that mean?"

"Sorry, can't talk now. I have to start work. Talk to you this afternoon."

To say I was getting stressed is a major understatement. I had no idea what she was playing at. It's not like she would gain anything by bribing me. She said she wasn't upset about my indiscretion last time I was here; I wasn't exactly wealthy so it can't be money. She had a pretty good relationship with Danielle and she would only ruin that by telling her. She is so damn confusing.

What was I going to do with this file? I really didn't want Danielle to find it but I just couldn't bring myself to delete it. Truth be known, I wanted to watch it over and over again. It was just so hot the way she made herself cum right in front of an audience of strangers, whether they knew it or not. Then I had a great idea. I would email it to my work e-mail address. No body but me looked at it and I'd be able to move it to my own laptop later. That way I could keep it and delete it off the phone.

My day was looking better and better. I had sent the file and deleted it off the phone so there was no problem there and it looked like Carly wanted to play some more as my phone beeped with another message.

This message started with a close up of Carly's face and her trade mark wicked grin. She turned around and walked away from the phone and just stood there for a moment or two with the phone pointed straight at her ass from somewhere behind the counter of her store. She started talking to a customer over the counter; he appeared to be a guy in his thirties. She slowly bent forward and leaned on her elbows on the counter. As she did her skirt slid up showing her ass and her pussy peeking out. The guy talking to her looked rather fidgety too as he could obviously see straight down her shirt. After a minute or so the customer left and Carly turned around and spoke to the camera.

"He had quite a hard-on by the time he left. Shame there are so many people around, I would have loved to play with him a bit more. Do you want to see his view? Of course you do."

She picked the phone up and tilted it down so that I was looking straight down her top. I could see that she obviously wasn't wearing a bra and her hard nipples were well on display. No wonder the poor bugger walked out with a raging hard-on.

"I think he enjoyed his view and I hope you enjoyed your view. I get so wet thinking about you staring at my pussy."

She looked around the store for a moment then looked back at the camera.

"See."

She held up two very wet fingers and popped them into her mouth. She reached up for the phone and the video stopped.

She was being so naughty. She'd be lucky if she didn't lose her job.

Once again I sent the file to my e-mail and deleted it from the phone. I decided to turn the phone to silent just in case she decided to send some more while I was with Danielle. It was the sort of thing she would do, just to be "naughty".

I got back home to find that everyone had gone out on different errands except for Danielle.

"Oh there you are. You were gone for a while."

"Yeah I was really enjoying my walk and it's a beautiful day out there."

I wasn't about to say what exactly was so enjoyable about it.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. You looked a bit stressed earlier."

If only you knew why.

"You said Belinda wanted you to do a favor for her, what's going on?"

"Oh it's nothing major, she wants me to do some glamour photos for Dave's birthday and I wanted to run it by you first."

"Oh, did she say what she wanted?"

"No, she didn't have time to elaborate so I'm not sure what she's got in mind."

"I don't have a problem with it if you don't."

"I'm alright with it, I just wanted you to know about it and I wanted your opinion."

"Like I said, I'm alright with it. Do you want me to be your assistant? Would that make you feel a bit better about it?"

"Sure. That would be good actually. You can help her get changed and that way Dave will know that I wasn't alone with her while she was in lingerie."

"I don't think you need to worry about Dave. I think he's cool with that sort of thing."

She had a funny sort of grin on her face and she cocked one eyebrow at me, but before I could ask what that was about, her mum and Amanda walked in the door with bags of groceries.

"I'll help you with those if you like."

"That would be great. There's heaps more in the boot," her mum said.

I looked across at Danielle who still had that funny grin on her face.

"Saved by the bell. We are going to discuss this later."

Danielle leaned over to me and put her arms around my neck. She whispered in my ear.

"I promise I'll tell all but not until I'm ready."

This day was getting very frustrating. Interesting but frustrating.

I walked out the front of the house to go get the groceries out of the car and as I was pulling the last bag out of the boot I saw Belinda's car pulling up on the front lawn. She hopped out of the car and laughed at me when she saw all the bags of groceries weighing me down.

"Would you like a hand with that?"

"No I'm alright. If you could shut the boot, that would be good. By the way, No problems with the photos either so just let me know when and where."

"Oh, that's awesome. We can do them at Dave's place tomorrow if you want. He's going to be at work and we'll have the place to ourselves for the day. What did Danielle say?"

"She's cool with it. She is going to be there as our assistant."

"Oh."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, I just feel a bit funny about being in my knickers in front of my sister, that's all."

"It's not like she hasn't seen you in them before."

Her face was going very pink.

"Not these ones she hasn't."

That got my attention. I wondered what exactly she would be wearing. I couldn't help but get just a little excited about it.

"Don't worry about it sweety, I promise we will both be very professional."

"It's alright. I'll be fine. Probably better if she's there."

"That's what I think too."

"I better get my things ready then." She said with a smile. "I've got to get that room cleaned up too. I really want these pictures to look great for Dave."

"I'm sure that he'll love them. Now I think I should get these groceries inside before they cut off the circulation in my arms."

The rest of the morning went along nice and quietly except for the odd moment when I disappeared into the toilet or behind the shed straight after my phone had buzzed in my pocket. I don't think I had ever had a worse case of blue balls.

Carly came home a little while after we had all had lunch and disappeared into her room almost immediately. Not long after she came out and went straight into the bathroom and had a shower.

We were all sitting around the table when she came out wearing only a towel. She sat opposite me at the table and joined in the conversation. I was having trouble concentrating thinking about what was under that towel.

Their mum looked over at Carly.

"You normally go for a swim when you get home. How come you jumped in the shower?"

"I was cleaning at work and I felt so dirty and wet with sweat that I had to get cleaned up first."

I nearly choked when she rubbed her foot against my leg as she emphasized the words 'dirty' and 'wet'. No one else seemed to notice, thank god.

"I might go for a swim later. Maybe just sit back in the spa for a while."

"Oh yeah that sounds great, I'd love to have a spa at home. I wish we could afford one."

Danielle sounded disappointed but she agreed with me.

"If it got hot enough to use a spa more than one or two weeks a year we would. Besides, it gives us a good excuse to come visit."

I laughed as everyone at the table said as one.

"Hey!"

The afternoon went by with us all sitting down relaxing, talking and enjoying the warmth of the sun and the warmth of family.

By the time the evening was coming on it was getting more humid as a storm was brewing between the mountains and the coast. It wasn't raining yet but there was a lot of thunder and lightning over the hills. We all decided to climb into the spa and enjoy the show that Mother Nature was putting on for us. We were all feeling good as we relaxed in the warm bubbling water, even if it was a bit cramped with everyone in there.

Danielle was on my right and her mum was on my left. Carly was directly opposite me with Belinda and Amanda sitting on either side of her. We were all talking and having our own conversations so it was fairly loud as we all wanted to be heard over the pump and the bubbles.

I was talking to Danielle when I felt somebody's foot slide between my legs and land gently in my crotch. It was very hard not to show on my face what was happening. That's not the only thing that was very hard. Danielle and my conversation quieted naturally and I took the moment to look around at who I suspected was expertly rubbing my cock with their foot. However, every one else was involved in conversation and it was virtually impossible to tell who it was.

Obviously it was someone directly opposite me. It had to be either Carly or Belinda. I shifted in my seat to try and get comfortable and it must have looked like I was getting up to get out. Who ever had the talented toes suddenly used them to grip the head of my cock so I wouldn't move. At the same time, Danielle thought I was going.

"Oh good, you're getting up. Can you bring back the drinks? I'm getting thirsty in here."

Oh shit! How the hell do I get up with some one gripping my cock? Not to mention the very obvious hard-on I'm going to have. Just to make matters worse Carly looked at me with her evil grin.

"Yeah I'd love a drink too. Do you think you could get me something stiff?"

Bitch!

Turning away from them as I climbed out of the spa, I was hoping that no one would pay any particular attention to me. I looked down at Danielle and she had a surprised look on her face as she looked directly at my hard-on but didn't say anything. Her mum, however, commented as I was walking away.

"Good to see I'm not the only one enjoying the spa jets."

I nearly died on the spot but to save any dignity I had left I kept walking. I'm sure my face was the color of a beetroot.

Carly burst out laughing.

"Mum!"

"Oh relax Danielle. It's perfectly normal."

Amanda just looked at her mum in horror.

"You're gross, mum."

She then got out of the spa and went to her room, presumably to call one of her friends and tell them all about it. Great.

"Give her a few years and she won't think it's so disgusting," Danielle's mum said.

"Mum! This is my husband you're talking about."

yakboy69
yakboy69
748 Followers
12