Oox

Story Info
Long time friends meet a young woman who changes everything.
1k words
3.88
9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juan and I have been best mates for about five years. We met at work and hit it off instantly. I knew early on that he was married with kids and to be completely honest, if anything it made him so much more attractive. I knew he was off limits but also thought about his wife must have it at home.

My relationship status was different, very off and on again with various partners. Bouts of my single life excited Juan as he listened intently to my escapades.

Our usual Thursday night mulled wine, catching up with my latest and greatest was different this time. Perhaps it was one wine too many. Or it could've been that he was feeling unappreciated at home but something very subtly changed between us. The light flirting and compliments suddenly reached the bottom of my stomach where something started stirring between my legs.

Another round of drinks and share plates, and it became even easier to share our fantasies. He knew mine was often darker, with some light bondage and voyeurism. He finally admitted that his was having dinner with two women. I knew what he mean by the way he looked at me, a moment too long and with the beginnings of a smile.

The evening ended shortly after, but it was something I could not forget. I've always been curious about a 3sm or group sex and this guy was hot as hell.

The next morning we met up for coffee to clear the air, and make sure that no matter how honest we got last night, we are and always will be close friends no matter what. We both got a little surprise at the cute barista making small talk when trying to take our coffee order.

She looked like she just rolled up to work after a massive night of hot and steamy sex. Her platinum short-ish hair was still wild and her cat eye liquid eyeliner was a little too much for the morning. Her voice was so raspy and it was hard not to make her want to scream my name all night long.

She had a bit of a laugh for forgetting our coffee order as soon as we told her and introduced herself as Harriet.

"Maria", I told her.

I took in her skin, like liquid caramel against her tight white singlet.

Juan and I looked at each other before finding a seat in the busy cafe.

She was perfect.

***

The following week I surprised Juan by bringing Harriet to our weekly catch up. Turns out she was new in town and only too eager to make a local friend. I could see Juan's eyes light up when he saw us both. Me, in a loose sweater and heels, and Harriet in the same tight white tank and a short denim skirt.

The bar was dark with only really tea light candle on each table for lighting. There was something about candle light and wine that just shone a flattering light on everyone.

The more Harriet drank the chattier she got. What a sprite young woman, it sounds like she's done it all! No stranger to web cams and adult toy parties. I felt like she could school us both!

There was something so easy about the three of us chatting and laughing, and was it just me or was she flirting?

I was not ready for the night to end.

As she excused herself to the bathroom, I did something neither of us was expecting. I grabbed his hand under the table and towards my thigh. He looked at me shocked, and while maintaining eye contact I led him beneath my skirt so that he could feel that I wasn't wearing underwear and that I was very, very wet. I could see his chest slowly heave up and down as he slowly stroked my pussy, barely touching me, but only enough to tease.

Before we knew it Harriet returned to the table.

"What'd I miss?" she asked.

And just as suddenly, Juan pushed two fingers inside of me. I sat up straight and slammed both hands on the table as they both looked at me in shock, waiting for me to announce my strange reaction to her innocent question.

Ümm. I need to use the bathroom" I managed to say. I could feel the blush creeping to my face. Here I was acting tough like I had Juan by the balls but he just proved to me that he has me wrapped around his pinky finger.

I pat down my skirt and rushed to the toilet cubicle. I was so turned on but I didn't know what to do. I could feel the wetness dripping down my thigh and the pulsing between my legs. 'Seize the moment' I thought. I pulled my phone out of my skirt pocket and with one foot up on the toilet brim, took a picture of my glistening glory, dripping and all.

Send.

Feeling more in control, I splashed some water on my hands and face and headed back to the table.

Juan still had a twinkle in his eye but it was Harriet that was on her phone, and then looked up at me with her eyebrows raised.

Confused, I checked the sent items in my messages. Fuck! How did I send it to her instead of Juan?! H is not for from J I guess.

Not sure how to react, I tried to not make eye contact with her as much as I could.

Something definitely changed then, I couldn't deny it. Harriet decided it was time to leave and carry on the evening at her apartment nearby. I made some excuse to go home but Juan squeezed my hand.

"Please" was all he said. He clearly had no idea what I had done but I knew I couldn't resist those big brown eyes of his.

"Maybe just for a little while" and they both just about jumped for joy.

I knew that it would be too weird for them to carry on without me, since they had only met once before.

As soon as she shut the door on her tiny apartment, she pushed my back against the closed door and holding my arms down, kissed me hard with everything she had. I lost my breath almost immediately but it was impossible to stop.

I opened my eyes and sure enough Juan was standing just behind her with his eyes wide and his pants bulging.

More to cum...