Open Doors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well. Now you know. So. So... now what?"

"Well," laughed Liam, "You did promise me coffee when I woke up. But I'm guessing it's probably cold by now, so how about we get dressed and go find something fresh, and then see where things go from there?"

"California," murmured Adam, growing uncharacteristically serious.

Liam frowned, not understanding.

"Come back home with me to California. Just for a few days. I can show you around, introduce you to some other writers, show you around some studios, you know? And maybe... if you want... we can do this again." He brushed a strand of Liam's hair back off of his forehead.

Liam's chest began to hurt, but it was in a way he hadn't felt since before his fiance left. He smiled, a small smile at first, and then it broadened. "Breakfast first. Then California. Christ, Shannon is never going to shut up about this."

Adam threw his head back and laughed, long and loud as they both slid out of bed to find their clothes. "Nope, No she definitely won't. But I think I can live with that." He pulled Liam close and kissed him firmly. "Yup. I can definitely live with that."

12