Open in the Dark

Story Info
Hot, hot sex in the dark.
1.5k words
4.47
21.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't a true story...yet.

---------------------------------------------

"Spread your legs, my luscious slut."

I could see nothing. I could feel him close behind me, and my ears picked up every sound. The words reverberated through my body, spiking directly to my cunt where they exploded into rays of liquid pleasure. My muscles reacted instinctively, my tight thighs sliding away from each other, with my knees on cushions on the coffee table.

"Bend over. I want your ass in the air."

I put my hands down on the sofa in front of the table, then lowered myself on my elbows. A leather thong bound my throbbing pussy, snaking up over my anus and embedding itself into the swollen flesh. It burned and excited me.

I sensed his rapid breath on my ass cheek. His nose caressed the goosebumped flesh. I heard the sound of him inhaling my rampant scent. My orifices groaningly opened to feel him so near.

My attention suddenly shifted to the lightning bolts emanating from my tits as he tugged on the chain connecting my nipple clamps. A moan tumbled from my mouth. I jumped when a hand suddenly applied a stinging slap to my buttock.

"Silence."

I tensed every muscle to keep from moving, to keep from crying out. The concept that I would do anything to stop the progress of his plans for me was inconceivable. I was going to be ravished by him and anything less would never happen.

Warm wet lips covered the sting on my ass and I relaxed my tension a bit. I felt his weight, his soft chest hair pressing down on me. Fingers slid under my torso and encircled my nipples, gently tugging and pulling. My vagina was spasming and my asshole cried out for attention.

A velvet rod insistently poked and stroked my leg. I willed it higher, sending psychic entreaties to climb the incalculable distance to my hungry cunt. Instead, he slid from my back and planted his face at the base of my spine. A tongue slid so easily, lubricated by sweat and pussy juice, over the thong, pushing it into the sensitive flesh, making contact with the nerve-filled swollen labia spilling over the thin, tight fabric. I was helpless not to slide imperceptibly backwards to press my flesh more firmly into the source of my pleasure. I felt his hand as it sharply slapped my other buttock.

"Do not move!"

The voice was harsh and demanding, but no more so than my cunt. I tensed my body and stopped the movement. I wasn't sure if I was going to cum just by the sound of his voice.

Loving lips applied their forgiving balm to my reddened cheek and I felt the gush of warmth ooze around the leather cord at my opening. My cunt almost spoke aloud, whimpering in dire need.

I felt his hand slide over my waist and find the clasp which held the thong closed. An incredible rush of blood flowed to the imprisoned areas of flesh along my bottom and labia as the thong was peeled away. It seemed like the lips blossomed as they were set free. My cunt spasmed and I opened my mouth to beg, but mercifully, I did not let any sound escape.

His fingertips marveled at the silken effluence coating the burning flesh, pushing and poking. The slightest touch of his finger at my opening provoked tremendous grasping with my vaginal muscles, to the point where I feared being slapped for moving again. I wasn't moving outwardly. I was in compliance of his unequivocal command.

The probing finger moved higher to my other greedy orifice. I could consciously flex that muscle, so when the slippery fingertip pressed on my tight hole, I almost captured it.

"Oh yes, your tight little asshole is going to get it."

The finger plunged in, and my muscles closed tightly around it. It slid out and escaped the death grip. The finger slid back to the pool of cunt juice and transported more back to the anus. Another finger joined the first one and with more resistance, plunged into my asshole. The fingers separated and widened the opening.

"Relax your muscles."

I willed myself to do as instructed and released the tension I was holding. Immediately, I could feel my opening spread further, and another finger was inserted. My cunt almost screamed in delight and jealousy. It wanted to be filled desperately.

I came very close to letting a groan escape when I felt his tongue touch my pussy lips. Slow trails of ecstasy snaked over my lips as he sipped my juices and he stiffened his tongue to drink inside my fountain. That heavenly tongue followed the path around the opening, making it stretch open and cavernous. It must have felt the pressure of my rhythmic vibrations.

The fingers withdrew from my anus, but were immediately replaced by the sensation a colder, harder, larger object.

"Time for a reaming. Open up for me."

The dildo was large and lubricated. Slowly, slowly it pressed into me. At first, I unconsciously closed my muscles against the invader, which caused a shot of pain to remind me what I needed to do. I made myself relax and felt overtaken by the irresistible force. Yes, yes, into me. Fill me. Fuck me.

As filled as I felt, there was still an incredible void just an inch away. The dildo was being thrust in and out, but all I wanted was that sensation transferred to my cunt. When a finger strayed into the space, it was clamped down on by instinct. The finger withdrew, but knew where to venture next to finally provide sweet relief. It only had to slide another inch to my jutting clitoris. A few fingertips slid around and around over the hypercharged mass of flesh, setting off a chain reaction of pleasure.

"Cum for me, right now," he hissed in my ear.

Instantly, the sensation gathered itself and built to the point of no return. I felt a wave of vibration rush over me, absolutely unstoppable. The orgasm spread from my cunt to my spine, to my head and limbs. I trembled, shook and my legs buckled as it overtook me. I buried my face in the sofa cushion so as not to cry out loud.

"My, my, you came hard. But that was just the beginning."

I felt the dildo ejected from my asshole. Warm pussy juice was leaking down the back of my thighs. As wonderful as the orgasm felt, I still felt somehow cheated. My cunt was still throbbing, empty and desperate.

Finally, at long last, a large hot penis head, most certainly dripping precum like a faucet, touched my cunt lips. It probed my opening, pushing in just a tantalizing fraction. I didn't dare push back to capture it, afraid that I might be denied. I stayed still, trembling, but not moving. I would have to wait for my prize.

With a hissing intake of breath above me, at last the hot steel rod pushed slowly into my throbbing cavern. Each millimeter further set off a cascading sensation, my muscles squeezing the invader as hard as possible. It embedded itself and stopped.

"Squeeze it, honey. I want to feel you, how much you want it."

With the smallest of backward movement, I slid myself to the base of his penis. I could feel how strongly I was clutching him. Although I felt my muscles pressing in on his dick, I desperately needed to move on him.

"Let me move, baby, please!"

"Fuck me, bitch!"

I gratefully started to slide back and forth and quickly felt the my hungry vagina spasming over his cock. Oh, sweet relief! I came with a loud shout. I didn't care if he didn't want me to speak, but he was moaning and grunting too loudly to hear. He slapped one cheek again as he began to thrust very forcefully into me. His strokes increased their speed and intensity. I felt his rock hard cock ramming into my tightening cunt and filling it completely. I was in ecstasy.

"I am so going to fuck you now!"

I came again, perhaps several times in a row – it was hard to tell where one orgasm stopped and the other began. He changed his angle slightly, which set me off, hard. The sound of our fucking was ringing in my ears, the wet slap of his balls against my thighs, the sucking and release sounds of his churning within me, his chanting "oh" above me on every inward stroke– such a soundtrack to the greatest fuck I'd ever had!

He grasped my hips to control my counter movements against him, but it was hard to do anything but allow my determined thrusting. Suddenly, he stopped mid-stroke and erupted inside me, his voice a growl of pleasure. I could feel the volcano within me, his waves of cum spilling into my being. He jerked in and out of me several more times before he collapsed onto my back. My knees gave way and we lay breathless, half on the table, half on the sofa.

We twitched together, our cum running out in rivulets from my spent pussy. A kiss landed on my neck.

"You are the best, my love," he whispered in my ear.