Open Late Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for getting me the night off. I've never had that before. We had fun together, right? I think I enjoyed it." She'd already explained it to me. Everything she did was a result of her programming. Even when she said loved me, she had manipulated me into ordering her to do so.

"Alison..." I said in desperation.

There was a glimmer of something in her eyes just then. "I know there is someone out there for you. Find her and be happy," she said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. That was the best she could do without sex mode. Almost like the real her was trapped in that setting on her control pad. No, it was all the real her. Or none of it. Just following programming and orders. She turned and walked away, I watched her leave through the apartment building's front door. And she was gone.

*****

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

12