Open Marriage 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priyanka walked in the room with a trey in her hand. It had 2 glassed of glass on it with water. She came in and held the trey in front of me and then held it in front of Zahid. We both drank the water and then Priyanka went in the kitchen to keep the glasses.

She got back and then sat once again beside me. It was hardly 7 PM and we had some time before we could go out for dinner.

We chatted about our jobs and Zahid's business for some time and Priyanka mostly kept quite. Sometimes Zahid asked her a question, but she mostly kept quite on her own and most of the dialogue was between Zahid and me.

After some time, Zahid finally broached the core subject. It was a bit awkward but he brought it up smoothly.

"So Avinash, Priyanka told me that you like the idea of being cuckolded. She told me that you may like the idea of seeing her with some other man." I looked on for a moment before replying.

"Well as long as I am aware of what is happening and I am not cheated on, I don't mind." I replied and looked at my wife. She was looking at Zahid as he spoke.

"Of course, I understand that. But as long as she is honest with you, you won't mind her having relationship with me, am I right?" I nodded although I contradiction of words he used made me smile. How can my wife be honest with me and have relation with some other man? But I let it go.

Zahid continued.

"So here is the way I see it. We can use this week end as a dress rehearsal for it. If you feel that you are uncomfortable or don't like it, we can simply back out and go our separate ways. But if you like it, then we can continue as long as Priyanka and you are comfortable with that." I nodded.

"That's great. So do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Zahid asked me, but it was my wife who replied.

"Zahid, why don't we order food here only rather than going outside? What do you think?" Priyanka asked me.

"Well I won't mind. In fact that would be nice since I am a bit tired." I replied and then Zahid said.

"That should not be a problem. I will order the food for us. While it comes, we can have few drinks. So Priyanka, why don't you get some drinks for us? There are few bottles in the fridge." Priyanka got up and asked Zahid.

"What would you like?" Zahid picked up his cell phone and replied.

"Well there is a whisky and rum in there. There is vodka also. I will have whiskey. What about you?" Zahid turned towards me and asked me.

"I will have same." I replied.

"Ok. I will have vodka." Priyanka said and then she went in the kitchen to get our drinks. Once again, I noticed how Zahid's eyes were hooked on my wife's swaying ass as she walked. Zahid ordered food for us and then we talked for a few minutes before Priyanka walked in the room bearing a tray in her hand.

The tray had a bottle of whiskey and 3 glasses. Two had whiskey in it and 1 had vodka. She put the tray on a table before us and then handed the glass to me. She picked up another glass and gave it to Zahid. Then she was about to sit on my side when suddenly Zahid touched her hand.

"Why don't you sit here with me Priyanka?" Zahid touched her hand and caressed it lightly. Priyanka smiled and then without answering, sat beside him. In fact she sat very close to him so that her thighs were touching his thighs.

"You know Avinash, you are the luckiest guy on earth. You have such a sexy wife." Zahid put his hand around Priyanka's neck and then rested it on her naked arms. He slowly caressed her lovely arms with his hand.

"Yes, she is a lovely full woman." I replied as I watched him kissing her lovely arm with his lips. Priyanka blushed as Zahid touched her and then slowly turned her body to face him. He caressed her face with back of his hand and then slowly ran his fingers through her hair. He slowly moved her hair back on her shoulder. Priyanka looked in his eyes as he caressed her cheeks and then Zahid grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to him.

Priyanka hesitated just for a moment before loosening up as she melted in Zahid's arms. She wrapped her arms around Zahid's neck as Zahid kissed her passionately. Both of Zahid's hands were around my wife's waist as he kissed her. He was caressing her back slowly over her blouse.

Priyanka had opened her mouth for Zahid as he kissed her wet mouth. Priyanka was moaning and breathing heavily. After kissing hard for more than 5 minutes, Zahid stopped. Priyanka wiped her wet mouth with back of her hand and smiled at Zahid and blushed.

"Would you like to bedroom Priyanka? Come there and then I will take you to heaven." He extended his hand towards her. Priyanka smiled and then gave her hand in Zahid's and got up.

"Yes Zahid, take me to heaven darling." She got up and her fingers entwined with his fingers. Priyanka looked at me and asked me.

"So honey, are you feeling jealous yet? If you do, then I will stop. But don't ask us to stop once we get naked. That would be really unfair to Zahid." Zahid smiled at me as my wife spoke to me.

"Don't worry honey; it seems to me that he is enjoying it." And then he slowly pointed to my crotch with his fingers. My wife also looked at my crotch and she smiled. My cock was hard and erect.

"That's nice. I am glad you are enjoying it. Let's go to bedroom." Priyanka laughed and then they both turned around and started to walk towards the bedroom. I followed them as I watched Zahid move his hand around my wife's waist as they walked together. We entered the bedroom together.

It was a large room with a lovely window opening towards the garden that was lit with lights. Zahid switched the lights on. Right in the middle, there was a huge double bed. Zahid sat on the bed and then patted his thighs with his hands.

"Come here darling, sit here." Priyanka smiled and she looked at me for a moment before she went and sat down in Zahid's lap. She slowly removed the pallu of her sari aside and then wrapped her hands around Zahid's neck. His eyes lit up and my wife's lovely full breasts came into his view. I sat beside them on the bed.

"Wow honey, you have got the loveliest pair of jugs. I feel like drinking milk from them all night." Priyanka smiled.

"So drink it darling. Who is to stop you?" Zahid held her waist tightly as he buried his face in her cleavage. Even I could smell the lovely perfume she had sprayed so liberally on her boobs. Priyanka lightly held his head between her boobs and caressed his hair as he licked and kissed between her breasts. As Zahid was enjoying my wife's lovely tits, she looked at me and started at me with her lovely eyes. The only expression that I could see in her eyes was lust. She kept looking at me to see if I was jealous. But my cock was giving me away as it was hard and erect now. Watching Zahid burying his head in my wife's cleavage had given me a raging hard on.

"It seems you are enjoying the show. Why don't you help us a bit? I want you to open my blouse for Zahid. Would you enjoy it honey? Opening your wife's blouse for her lover?" She smiled at me as she looked at my erection and then spoke to Zahid.

"Zahid Darling, let my husband open them up for you." Zahid stopped for a moment and then he kissed her lips hard. I gasped as she touched my hands and then guided them towards her blouse. I didn't say anything, but slowly started to unhook my wife's blouse. As I did so, my eyes were hooked on to my wife's lovely full breasts. And once again I felt jealous that it was Zahid who was going to suck and lick them and not me. Her breasts were fair and soft and milky. Priyanka kissed Arif as I unhooked all the blouse hooks and then slowly tried to peel the cups off. Priyanka raised her hands so that I could peel her blouse off. I removed her blouse and threw it away on the bed. Even before I had completely removed it, Zahid moved his hands behind my wife's waist and pulled her tits closer to his face and buried it between my wife's lovely bobs.

Priyanka threw her head back and looked at me. She wrapped both her hands around Zahid's neck and pulled Zahid's face between her tits.

"Oh God Zahid, your beard feels so wonderful on my breasts. Please keep rubbing it." She was slowly caressing his hair as he kissed and licked her cleavage. I could see his head buried deep in her tits as he moaned and grunted. He stopped for a moment as he kissed her neck and lips.

"Priyanka, your tits are lovely. I haven't ever sucked on tits like these. I feel like sucking them all night." Priyanka smiled at him and replied.

"So what is stopping you darling? My tits belong to you. Suck them all night if you want to." Zahid buried his head once again in my wife's tits.

"Well at this moment, your bra seems like stopping me." Priyanka laughed and then moved both her hands behind her back.

"Well I can help you with that." She quickly unhooked her bra and then slowly removed it from her shoulders. I was sitting on the bed beside both of them. She smiled at me and then threw the bra towards me.

"You like to smell my bra don't you honey?" I caught her bra. Then she turned towards Zahid and pulled his mouth towards her naked breasts.

"Are you happy now darling?" Zahid didn't say anything, but his grunt as he took my wife's breasts in his mouth said everything.

Priyanka was also groaning and purring like a kitten as Zahid switched from her left breast to right and she caressed his hair.

"Oh Zahid, don't bite my tits honey. They are so soft." Zahid came up for a moment as he replied to her.

"Honey, you will have red bite marks all over your tits before I am through with you. And you are going to enjoy it more than anything else." He once again kissed her tits and then started to lick all over them. Every now and then he would bite her tits hard and Priyanka would cry out loudly. But it was clear to me that she was enjoying it rather than pained by it.

Zahid stopped suddenly and then kissed her lips hard. Priyanka also responded to him by opening her lips as they shared a long wet open mouth kiss. All the time, Zahid was squeezing and caressing her tits. Zahid moved his hand to my wife's lovely hair and removed the chop tying her hair and loosened her hair.

"You look very sexy with open hair." Zahid murmured in Priyanka's ears. She slowly kissed his cheeks and lips lightly.

"Let me remove your T-shirt darling." She moved her hands towards his waist and then slowly pulled his T-Shirt upwards. Zahid also raised his hands and allowed her to remove the T-shirt completely. Priyanka threw the T-Shirt on the bed and then put her head on his shoulder. Zahid's chest was broad and very hairy. Zahid kissed Priyanka on the lips as she slowly ran her hands on Zahid's chest and caressed it with her hands. She broke the kiss and ran her hands through his chest again.

"Do you like hairy men honey? " Zahid kissed her cheeks as he asked her. Priyanka blushed perceptibly as she nodded and kissed his chest with her lips. She ran her hands up and down on Zahid's chest few times as Zahid caressed her stomach with his hands.

"Let's see your lovely treasure cove below your waist honey." Zahid slowly pulled out her sari below her waist.

"Yes, I suppose that's what you have been dreaming about for last 6 months." She laughed, but slowly raised herself so that Zahid was able to completely remove it and throw it on the bed beside me. Now Priyanka was just wearing her white panties and was completely naked otherwise. She was still sitting in Zahid's lap.

"Avinash, you are one lucky man to have a wife like this woman." I didn't know what to say. I had mixed feelings about what was happening before my eyes. My sexy wife was sitting almost completely naked in another man's lap and he was about to screw her.

"Let's get down to some business honey." Zahid slapped Priyanka's ass lightly as slowly climbed down from his lap and got on the bed beside me.

She turned around slowly and then bent forward towards Zahid's crotch. Her face was staring right in Zahid's crotch. Her breasts were crushed against the bed. She slowly moved her hands to Zahid's crotch and touched his erect cock hesitantly.

"Do you like it baby? It is way bigger than your hubby's, isn't it?" Priyanka blushed and then looked at me.

"Yes darling, its way bigger than my husband's." I was shocked that my wife had told my size to another man. She slowly moved her hands forward and then put it inside Zahid's pant. She slowly unbuttoned his jeans and then unzipped it. She removed his jeans completely as Zahid stood for a moment as my wife removed it and threw it aside. He was not wearing any underpants and his massive 9 inch cock stood before my eyes fully erect.

Priyanka slowly caressed the entire length of his cock with her fingers. Priyanka was looking at Zahid's cock with sheer lust in her eyes. Zahid caressed her cheeks with his hand and removed her hair from her face.

"So honey, do you like it?" Priyanka was blushing lie a new bride now and she just looked in Zahid's eyes and then nodded.

"So let's give you a piece of this." He slowly got up and then Priyanka lay down on the bed right beside me. I was staring wide eyed at my wife's lust filled eyes and face as she lay down on the bed and then spread her legs apart. Zahid slowly moved and came on top of her.

"Do you want to use condoms honey? I have some if you want to." Priyanka looked at me for a moment before replying to him.

"No darling, I don't want condoms. I want to feel your cock in me just like that. I want to feel your raw flesh rubbing against my cunt lips." I wanted to object, but my lips were sealed by lust in my wife's eyes. It was almost as if she was urging Zahid to make her pregnant. She caressed his hairy chest as she spread her thighs apart and then pulled Zahid on top of her. He fell on top of her and she slowly moved her hand between their bodies to touch his cock. Through the gap, I could see her feeling the length of his cock and then slowly adjusting her hips so that Zahid's massive cock was right on the edge of her cunt.

"Oh God Zahid, it feels so good to have your cock inside me." Priyanka moaned and twisted her head to look at me. Her voice was husky and loaded with lust. She looked at me and then closed her eyes. Her face was contorted with pleasure as Zahid buried his cock deep in my wife's cunt.

Priyanka raised both her legs high in the air and then slowly locked them around Zahid's waist with his cock still buried deep in her. Then slowly Zahid started to fuck her.

Priyanka closed her eyes as Zahid screwed her with slow but steady thrusts. Every time he went and out of her, squishy sounds filled the room. Priyanka was slowly caressing Zahid's hairy chest as he fucked her slowly.

"Oh Zahid, you are so good Darling. Please don't stop. Just keep fucking me like that. It feels so good." Zahid slowly bent forward as he buried his face between my wife's fleshy breasts.

He started to lick and kiss her tits as he once again started to fuck her slowly. Priyanka was slowly thrusting her hips up and down to meet Zahid's thrusts.

"Oh God Zahid, you are so wonderful honey. You are driving me crazy. I have never had so much pleasure." To my utter surprise, her statement actually stimulated me rather than making me angry. My wife being screwed crazy by another man was exciting me no end and my cock was standing erect.

Zahid was slowly turning and twisting his hips as he fucked my wife. Zahid's meaty hands were firmly locked on my wife's breasts and she was gripping them tightly.

Zahid slowly raised himself a bit and then started to fuck Priyanka furiously once again. This time his pace was furious and Priyanka was writhing and twisting with pleasure under him. She had gripped his back and her finger nails were digging in his flesh as she cried out with pleasure with every thrust from Zahid. His hips were slapping against my wife's hips.

I was looking wide eyed as Zahid screwed my wife harder and harder. My cock was fully erect now and I was stroking it with my hands.

Priyanka's face was contorted with pleasure now and Zahid's face was wet with sweat. He was sweating profusely as he fucked her furiously. Suddenly I felt him stiffening and then his body shuddered and I immediately knew that he was flooding my wife's cunt with his semen. Even I could smell his semen flooding my wife's cunt as it oozed out of her cunt in streaks out his cum leaking out on her thighs.

After Zahid came in her cunt, Priyanka loosened her legs and then removed them from around his waist. Both of them were breathing heavily now and Zahid slowly slumped and Priyanka pulled his face between her breasts. Zahid caught his breath as sucked on Priyanka's lovely breasts as she caressed his hair.

As I looked on them, I stroked my cock furiously and I was shaking uncontrollably as I also came.

12