Open Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark meets a woman; Faith spends time with Hank.
8k words
4.45
90.4k
41
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,795 Followers

Mark woke up early that Saturday. He looked over at Faith's end of the bed and it was empty. It felt very strange not having his wife beside him. He'd hoped for a moment he was dreaming but remembered everything about the yacht they were staying on.

Mark looked at the clock. It was eight and Faith said she'd be home around noon. He got up and made coffee and checked his mail on the internet. He'd gotten several responses to his ad and was surprised. They were several from other couples and a few single women looking for a little fun.

Mark kept looking through the pictures of the people that responded and kept looking at a pretty redhead with dark green eyes. She was married and her husband worked out of town. She was in her mid thirties and looking for a companion to share romantic evenings with.

She had been married for ten years and had her permission to meet a gentleman. She was five-six and had long red hair and no children. She was everything Mark was looking for and wrote her a long letter explaining his situation and sent it along.

Mark was still signed on when he got a reply from that woman and emailed her right back. She sent her phone number along and Mark got excited and shut off the computer and gave her a call. They talked for over an hour. Mark thought she was a sweat person. She was married to an older man. Mark arranged to meet her for coffee on Monday.

It was almost noon and Mark figured that Faith would be back soon with Hank. He had time so he went back on line to check out that woman's pictures. She was sexy! There were two in a bikini and a couple in a dress. Her name was Rita. Mark debated if he should mention her to Faith just yet. He decided he'd tell her if she asked.

Mark was out at the pool when Faith got home. She walked out and gave Mark a kiss and sat down on his lap.

"Honey. You look tired. Didn't you get any sleep last night?"

Faith pulled her hair back over her shoulder. "Uh! I couldn't sleep on that dam boat last night. I kept hearing the water splashing all night long."

"Where's Hank?"

"Oh. He's taking a shower. I think he's going to take a nap when he's done."

Mark assumed they were up screwing most of the night and Faith was just making excuses about the noise and the water. She laid her head down against his chest and closed her eyes as Mark held her arm.

"Mark? Have you had any luck on that site yet?"

Mark held her arm and figured he should tell her the truth. "Well. I got a reply from my ad this morning and we exchanged a couple of emails and I have a date setup for Monday to meet her for coffee."

"Oh . . . Tell me a little about her."

"Mm . . . She is about five-six and she has long red hair and green eyes and married to an older man."

Faith raised her head to look at Mark. "You mean she's not a black lady?"

"Honey. There aren't very many black women to choose from in our area. I've only started looking so maybe I'll find one."

Faith laid her head back down on his chest. "Mm. I'll ask Hank if he can find someone that might be interested." Mark wondered why she wanted Hank to find a woman for him. He was going to ask her why but noticed she fell asleep. Mark held her tight wondering if this was a good idea at all. Faith finally fulfilled her fantasy with a black man so maybe it should stop now. Mark thought he would cancel the date for Monday once he discussed it with Faith. Mark was just as sleepy and fell asleep as Faith snuggled up to his chin.

Mark woke up and looked around. Faith must have woken up and was gone. He looked at his watch and saw it was after five and slowly got up off the chair and walked into the house.Mark walked though the house and heard a noise coming from their bedroom.

Mark assumed Faith was taking a shower so he walked toward the bedroom and was about to enter the room when he saw Faith kneeling on the bed with her hair flying around. She was being screwed silly by Hank, doggie style.

Hank had a grip on Faith's little ass and was pounding her so hard that the bed shook with each thrust. Faith lowered her head into the mattress as she moaned each time Hank plunged inside her pussy.

Mark stayed just outside the door watching his wife being screwed. Hank's body glistened witha black shin. It was wet and he looked like a stallion as he kept pulling Faith's tiny little white ass back to meet his thrusts. Mark was about to leave when he heard Hank grunting and waited as he watched the huge black man pull out of his wife and shot his hot load alone her wet back.

Well. At least he remembered to pull out before he shot that load! Hank slid his cock between Faith's cheeks, wiping the remainder of his cum on her skin. Mark watched Hank as he slipped off the bed and walked along the side and kissed Faith on the butt before plopping down along the side of her.

Mark made up his mind not to cancel his date with Rita that Monday. Mark heard Faith and Hank in the shower soon after and decided to go out to dinner alone before they finished. Mark went out to eat at a fast food restaurant and drove around the beach until it got dark. He had remembered that he'd put Rita's number in his phone directory and decided to give her a call. She was home and alone.

Mark was surprised when Rita invited him out to her house. It took him thirty minutes to find the place and got out of the car and rang the doorbell.

Rita opened the door. "Hi! You must be, Mark?"

"Yes. How are you?"

"Fine. Come on in and sit down and I'll make us coffee."

Rita was just as attractive as she was in her photos'. She was dressed casually in shorts and a blouse but Mark thought she was hot! Mark sat down with her in the kitchen as she poured him a cup.

"So. Tell me, Mark. Your wife has her boyfriend, staying at your house this weekend?"

Mark sipped the coffee as he shook his head. "Yeah. Rita. The guy's been there twice in one week and he lives in New York!"

Rita laughed as she took a swig of her coffee. "Dam. That must be good pussy you got there, Mark!"

Mark wasn't use to a woman speaking as bluntly as Rita was but it was true to what she said. "Yeah. I think you're right, Rita."

"Well. My old man has this young secretary he's been screwing for three months now. He told me to find a boyfriend last week so here we are!"

Mark laughed. "That's pretty much summing it up in a nut shell."

Mark noticed her blouse was unbuttoned and got a glimpse of her boobs. They looked massively huge.

"So. Mark. I'm not disappointing you. I'm I?"

"Oh. No. Rita. I find you very attractive. I'm sorry I didn't pick up any flowers on the way here. Everything was closed at this time of night."

Rita laughed. Mark. "You seem like a romantic guy! Handsome too!"

"How long do you expect your husband to be gone tonight?"

"Oh. He's gone for the weekend with that little tramp from his office. We have a cabin up North and he flew out there for a little fun and relaxation!"

"Well. I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor about it. I guess I should laugh a little more about my situation."

"Mark. Didn't you tell me it was a mutual decision for the two of you to date?"

"Yeah. You're right. I guess I shouldn't feel so down about having that guy in our house."

Rita sat and starred at Mark for a few seconds then replied. "Do you know what I think, Mark?"

"No. What's that, Rita?"

"I think you feel that way because she has him and you feel left out!"

"Yeah. Maybe your right about that!"

Rita smiled as she drank her coffee. "Well. Mark. Let's make a toast to our new found friendship here!"

Mark clanked his cup against Rita's and smiled as he took another drink.

"So. Tell me, Mark. What did the two of you expect to get out of all this?"

Mark crossed his legs and thought of a good answer. "Well. It started with my wife's fantasy after she read a book where a black man and a white woman had a relationship. We started talking about the book and I remembered a time where we were at the beach and my wife was drooling over this black guy."

"So. It's a thing about black men?"

"Yeah. Sort of."

"Mark? How do you think she likes it so far?"

"Well. Rita . . . They seem like they can't stay out of the bed longer then a couple hours."

"Is this guy big?"

Mark laughed. "Huge!"

"I figured he would be. I think you better keep an eye on that relationship, Mark. You don't want to let it get out of hand. Let her get her fill of it. No punt intended. If she's never been with another man in all those years like you told me on the phone then it's all new to her. Let her have her fun!"

Mark nervously laughed. "I guess I have to get use to this open marriage thing we agreed on."

Rita smiled. "You can't have your cake and eat it too!"

Rita loosened her blouse slightly more to reveal those large tits she carried on her chest and leaned forward and took Mark's hand. "My husband made me a promise we signed in blood. He'd let me see other men if I allowed him to screw around with his little secretary on his business trips."

Mark starred into her eyes as she held his hands. "Why don't you follow me?"

Rita stood and escorted Mark toward the back of the house. He followed her into a dark bedroom where she turned around and put her arms around his shoulders and kissing him. Rita began unbuttoning his shirt and within minutes they were naked and backing up toward the bed as they locked in another kiss.

Rita pulled Mark onto the bed until he laid flat while she straddled his legs. She leaned forward and let her massive breasts touch his chest as she kissed around his neck. She scooted down and began sucking his cock which was already hard.

Rita licked around Mark's balls and slowly worked her way along his belly and scooted back and slowly lifted her ass and aligned her pussy with his cock and lowered herself down on top of him.

Rita's boobs bounced around like melons in a hurricane. It didn't take long before Mark shot his hot load inside her pussy. Rita got up to wash up and they were soon screwing again which lasted into the night.

Mark woke up groggily and stunned as he remembered where he was. He looked over at the other side of the bed and found Rita missing. He looked at the clock and saw that it was after ten in the morning. "Oh my God! Faith is going to kill me!"

Mark got up and washed and dressed and found Rita waiting with coffee and breakfast. She was wearing a pink robe with her large breasts exposed. Mark was tempted but sat down and ate.

"Eat hardy, Tiger!"

Mark quickly ate and thanked Rita for allowing him spend the night. They made arrangements to get together the following weekend and he was on his way again. Mark rushed home as he kept an eye on the time. He pulled into the driveway around one in the afternoon and rushed into the house.

Faith was waiting near the door. "Honey!" She rushed to hug Mark. "Where have you been? I've been worried, sick about you all night? Why didn't you call me?"

"Baby. I'm sorry. I lost track of the time and the next thing I remembered was waking up this morning!"

"Honey? Where have you been? Did you get hurt?"

"Uh. No. Faith. I was with another woman I met through the ads."

Hank was chuckling in the background.

"Mark! Why didn't you call me and let me know where you were? I've been up all night worried and wondering if you got into an accident or something!"

Mark hugged Faith and held her tight. "Mark! Don't you ever do that again? Do you hear me?"

"Yes. Baby. I'm very sorry."

Hank was still laughing. "You see. I told you Mark hooked up with a woman! Now you don't have to worry about Mark staying at home alone next week."

Mark looked at Hank and asked. "What did you mean by saying, staying at home next week?"

Faith held Mark's shoulders as she quickly replied. "Honey. Hank has to fly back down to Florida next week on business and will be staying in Miami. He asked me to go with him last night but I wasn't sure about leaving you here alone."

Hank was chuckling as he butted into their conversation. "Now Faith doesn't have anything to worry about next week if she decides to come to Miami with me."

Faith looked at Mark as Mark asked. "Faith? When will you go and when will you be back?"

Faith squeezed his arms as she replied. "Honey. Hank has to meet with several clients and has to stay for five nights. We leave on Saturday." Faith smiled as she added. "Hank offered to give me his credit card so I can shop at South Beach while I'm there."

Hank butted in again. "Hank. You wouldn't mind giving Faith a chance to do a little shopping on me would you? Besides. Won't you have your new girlfriend to visit while Faith is with me?"

Faith was starring at her husband and asked a question before Mark had a chance to reply to Hank. "Honey. Who is this woman you met? What's her name and what does she look like?"

Mark swallowed at looked at Faith. "Well. Her name is Rita and she is rather tall and has long red hair and well endowed and she is married."

"Mark? How old is Rita and where was her husband when all this was going on?"

"She is thirty-three and her husband was out of town. But! He knows all about what's going on. He was on a trip with somebody else."

"Oh." Faith gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek as she starred at Hank.

Mark saw Hank still starring at him and said. "What time will you be picking up my wife on Sunday?"

"Well be leaving around noon that day."

The week flew by fairly quick. Hank had called Faith several times throughout the week, mostly in the evening and stayed on the phone for hours at a time. Mark called Rita on that Thursday to confirm their date. Rita would expect Mark on that Saturday afternoon and she wanted him to spend the night.

Mark was concerned about Faith since she wasn't leaving until Sunday and didn't want to leave her home alone. Besides. Mark wanted to be home when she left with Hank to Miami. Mark waited until Saturday morning to break the news to Faith.

"Honey. I'll be fine for one night. You go with Rita and that will give me time to get everything I need packed and be ready for Hank."

Mark packed a small back with extra underwear and socks and a shirt. Faith kissed him at the door. Mark held her tight as she rested her head on his shoulder. They said goodbye then Mark walked to the car. He saw Faith starring out the window waiving at him as he backed out of the driveway.

Mark took Rita out to dinner and had a long night of sex and spent the day sitting around her pool. Mark could only think about Faith leaving with Hank that day as he took in the Florida sunshine.

Rita convinced Mark to stay another night since her husband would be gone. They spent the evening at a restaurant on the water eating seafood. They took a tour in a boat around the harbor that evening to watch the sun set. Mark thought about last week when Faith was out here with Hank on that boat and tried to imagine what they saw when he watched the sun setting over the water.

Rita walked back to the car with her head resting on Mark's shoulder. Mark tried to be romantic but his mind was on Faith at the moment. They returned to Rita's home and used their spa where Rita gave Mark a blow job then showered together.

Mark spent mots of the first half that night with his cock sunk inside Rita's pussy. Mark had to leave early the next day for an appointment. He told Rita he'd call later that evening.

Mark returned home later that day to an empty house. He checked the answering machine but Faith hadn't called. He talked to Rita on the phone before falling asleep that night. They made arrangements for another date the following weekend.

It was Friday and Mark hadn't heard a word from Faith while she was gone. Mark was getting worried and looked at the clock when the front door opened. Faith was carrying a bunch of bags.

"Honey! I'll help you with those!"

Mark rushed over to take a couple bags out of her hands and saw how messed her hair was as he gave her a kiss.

"Oh. Mark. I'm so tired!"

"Would you like me to make you a cup of coffee?"

"Oh. Yeah. Honey, that would be so nice of you. Thank you!"

Mark carried all the luggage to their room and put it on the floor as she retrieved another load from the front door. Faith went into the bathroom while Mark made coffee. Mark had the cups waiting on the table when she walked out a few minutes later. Faith was wearing a night gown.

Faith sat down at the table after kissing her husband again. She appeared very tired and out of it as she rubbed her face and took a swig of her coffee.

"Did you have a nice time in Miami?"

"Yeah. Baby. I had a wonderful time. We ate so much food I'll have to go on a diet starting tomorrow. I think I shopped most of the day on Monday. I'll show you the things I bought later.

I'm so tired right now."

Faith picked up the cup as Mark noticed her wedding rings missing. "Faith? Did you lose your rings?"

Faith looked at her finger and replied. "Oh. I forgot to put them back on. They're in my purse if you want to get them for me."

Mark found them in a tiny compartment inside her purse and brought them to her and watched as she slipped them on her finger.

"Were they making your finger sore or something?"

"Uh. No. Honey. I went out to dinner with Hank with a few of his clients and I didn't want to explain the wedding rings to these people all the time. They just assumed I was Hank's girlfriend."

Mark understood but felt uncomfortable with Faith not wearing them. Faith wet into the bedroom to start unpacking a few things as Mark walked up behind her as she was at the dresser and gave her a hug and kissed the top of her head.

Faith had a diamond neckless in her hand. "Honey? Did Hank allow you to purchase that while you shopped? It looks very expensive!"

"Oh. No. Hank bought this for me. Isn't it nice?"

He was standing behind her as she held it up to her neck and looked into the mirror. "Yeah. It's really nice."

Faith put the neckless in a jewelry box and Mark playfully began to slip the gown over her head. She tried to playfully wiggle away but he got it over her head and she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Mark picked her up and carried Faith to the bed and laid her down and crawled in next to her and kissed her belly. Mark rubbed her legs as she ran her hand on his back.

"Honey. Did you miss me while I was gone?"

Mark smiled. "Faith. That was a stupid question. Yes. I missed you very much!"

Mark began kissing his way up her belly and stopped at her boobs when he noticed the tiny red bits around her nipples.

"It looks like Hank got kind of rough?" Mark glanced down at Faith's shaved pussy and noticed how red and puffy it appeared. He quickly took his cloths off and flipped her over onto of him until she straddled his legs. Faith was smiling and leaned down to kiss his chest as he squeezed her breasts in his hands.

"Mark! I missed you a whole lot too!"

Mark laughed and pointed at the bit marks on her tits. "When did you have time to miss me?"

They laughed together as Faith wiggled on top of Mark as she tickled his stomach while he tried to put his cock inside her pussy. He reached her slit and she stiffened her body.

"Mark! Be very gentle. I'm really sore down there!"

Mark starred into her eyes as he inserted the head into the slit and gave a slight push. Faith tightened again and closed her eyes. Mark was sure she was in pain but wanted to fuck her badly and held onto her thighs as he pushed his legs up.

"Oh. Gosh. It hurts a little."

Mark kept watching her face and couldn't understand why it hurt so much because she felt very different then normal. She was very loose and stretched out. It had a natural gap when he saw it. She didn't feel anywhere near as tight as she always had.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,795 Followers