Open Mind Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple is transformed by their neighbors.
10.7k words
4.26
115.2k
101
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,335 Followers

This one is about being Politically Correct to the point of being stupid. I have heard a joke about being so open minded that your brains fall out; this story is more or less about that. The brains are going to be helped along, but in the end there are some risks to being open minded.

Ashley called out to her husband James "Hey, moving van next door! Looks like we have new neighbors finally."

"About time, talk about timing. Right as we move into this development the market down turns and the whole place nearly goes under. Glad they finally sold at least one other lot." James replied as he came up behind his wife who was looking out the front window.

The development was a really large upper class neighborhood that had gotten off to a slow start due to a bad downturn in the local housing market. James and Ashley had been the only ones to purchase a house for about 4 months and they were glad to finally have neighbors. The houses were pretty nice, 3 stories, pools in the back, saunas, balcony, 3 car garage, and most certainly were not cheap. But James was a top notch lawyer at the top law firm in the city and Ashley was a computer consultant who did contract work de-bugging systems for banks and international businesses. They had tons of money and loved the house so it hadn't been an issue.

"Hey, there's the car. Oops, cars. Hmmmmm, nice Cadillac and, whoa, check out the BMW! Nice. Good taste in cars for one of them anyway. I always think of pimps when I see a caddy." James said.

Ashley elbowed him. "How many times to I have to tell you to keep an open mind? That sounds like something my redneck brother would say."

James was about to reply when he saw the couple getting out of their cars. They were black, well dressed, and seemed to be very happy as they looked around.

"Well, let's go say hi." Ashley said and they headed out the door.

Ashley walked up to the couple with James as the man was pointing to the movers and telling them that the blue boxes go upstairs. The woman glanced over and nudged the man who turned and smiled.

"Hello! I'm Tyrone Johnson and this is my wife Monica, I guess you are the neighbors?" he said in a slightly loud voice.

Ashley smiled and James replied "You are correct. I'm James and this is Ashley my wife. Welcome to the neighborhood. Well, it's one now that there is more than one couple of the street.

"True. But I like it quiet. Gives you the chance to be yourself and relax." Monica said as she shook James hand and then Ashley's hand.

Ashley felt a slight tingle as she shook Monica's hand and then another one as Tyrone shook it. She blinked and mentally shrugged.

They made some small talk and found out that Tyrone was a money manager for a large diverse group of private investors and Monica was a semi-retired model who was starting to break into managing models.

James and Ashley were both impressed by their neighbors. Tyrone was a large man, slightly taller than James, but heavily built and muscled, handsome in a rough way like a streetwise hustler who had made it and was not quite down with how to perfectly fit in. Monica was a sexy, hot black woman standing nearly 6 feet tall, with long toned legs that went on forever, beautiful shiny black hair done up in a tower neatly, a nice chest (at least a 38 DD), and a nice face with beautiful lips painted bright cherry red.

Ashley couldn't help but feel a bit inferior. She wasn't quite as tall, or as toned and her chest was a respectable 34DD. Her sandy blonde hair was cut shorter in the pixie style (easier to maintain while traveling for contract jobs), and she wasn't quite the hourglass that Monica was. James seemed a bit intimidated as well. Ashley noticed that Tyrone was just a touch loud and brash, not enough to be over the top, but enough to notice.

After the small talk, Ashley invited them over for dinner and they accepted gladly. Tyrone shook their hands one more time and said "Hey, thanks for coming out and saying hi. It means a lot to meet people who don't have issues with my, urm, look."

James looked a bit uncomfortable, but Ashley quickly spoke up. "Thank you, we are very open minded here."

"Yes, open minded. Very good." Monica said, and Ashley and James felt that tingle again.

The dinner had been very pleasant with Tyrone explaining his work with lots of folks who had issues getting proper help. Mostly his work was for people who had records or other past troubles and therefore got the cold shoulder from more established companies. Tyrone explained that there was a lot of money to made for this niche and the vast majority were folks who had straightened up. He got an occasional bad apple, but he dropped them as soon as he found out anything that would bring down the law.

Tyrone had asked James about his job and they had talked a long time about business. Tyrone had suggested that he should consider working for some of his clients. They usually needed as much advice about the law as money and they certainly could afford his services. James had been reluctant to go down that road as his firm frowned on that type of client, but Monica had spoken up.

"Your attitude doesn't sound very open minded suddenly. What's the problem?"

Ashley had been about to speak up on James defense when she felt a tingle. She blinked and then said "You know, they have a point. It wouldn't hurt the image of the firm to help people trying to start over with the best advice they can get. We need to keep an open mind after all"

James had opened his mouth but he instead nodded as soon as he heard Ashley say keep an open mind.

"That's right. We aren't redneck trash here. Everyone needs a new start." He thought to himself and then said he might consider it for a client or two if Tyrone would vouch for them.

"That's the spirit; I just knew you two had nice open minds." Tyrone had said with slightly ominous chuckle as Monica smiled at Ashley.

The next day was interesting.

First, James' Lexus had trouble starting. Tyrone had been leaving at just the same time and offered to give James a lift as it turned out Tyrone office was actually nearby the law firm. James agreed and Ashley waved goodbye as they drove off, hearing just a slightly too loud rap song playing.

Ashley was doing some online courses over the next month in preparation for her next contract, so she headed to her computer. She had just logged on when she heard her doorbell.

She found Monica standing there in yoga pants and sport bra. "I'm so sorry to bother you, but do you have a yoga mat? Mine is packed up still."

"Of course, come on in, it's downstairs in our home gym."

She led Monica downstairs and Monica complemented her on the gym. "You must be in great shape with all of this."

"Not really, I usually get sucked into work or the computer. My workouts leave a lot to be desired." Ashley answered.

"Well, maybe you need to change up workouts. Here why don't you try some stretching with me? It will help wake you up, loosen you up and you'll feel great the rest of the day. Have an open mind about it."

Ashley had been ready to say no until she heard the words "open mind" and she then immediately thought "You know, it wouldn't hurt to try it. Look at Monica, even being half as nice as her would be great!"

"Ok." Ashley replied and soon they were both doing yoga. Ashley was impressed by Monica's abilities and surprised at her own. Monica seemed to be able to coax her body into great stretches and poses. Monica quietly whispered in her ear over and over to just relax and keep an open mind and listen to her suggestions. Ashley blinked suddenly and realized that Monica was rolling up the mats and that a whole hour had passed.

"Wow! That was great! We should do this more often." Ashley said as she stood and felt nice and loose.

Monica smiled and replied "Well, how about we make this a morning ritual then? I'll come on over or you can come over once we are unpacked and we can be yoga partners."

"Yeah! I like that idea. Let's get a smoothie and then I need to get to work." Ashley led her upstairs and started up the machine and added in various fruits. Just as she was ready to close it Monica pulled out a bottle of vodka and added a small shot. "Hey a little bit never hurt, keep an open mind."

Ashley blinked and smiled. "Of course, let's just make sure we don't tell anyone." Monica laughed and agreed and they enjoyed the smoothies.

James got home a bit late that evening. He and Tyrone had stopped off for a drink and Tyrone had introduced him to a friend who needed some legal help.

"Just a bunch of parking tickets and some speeding tickets. The guy was completely disorganized so he hadn't made his court date and got a bench warrant issued. He asked me for help and he paid for my time with no issues. I kinda thought this work was beneath me, but I kept an open mind about it. This guy is doing really well and helping him was easy. I think Tyrone may be on to something about a niche market for this stuff."

"That's good baby, I'm glad we are both getting on so well with our neighbors." Ashley replied.

That night as they got ready for bed James discovered something. "Hey Ashley, I never noticed before but we can see the neighbors bedroom window. They don't have any curtains up yet and I can see them getting ready for bed."

Ashley came over and sure enough they had a ringside seat to the neighbors' master bedroom. Tyrone was wearing a large Lakers jersey and Monica was in a set of yoga pants and a t shirt. They were both getting into bed when Monica looked over and gasped and then started laughing and pointing at them. Tyrone looked over and started to laugh to and then James and Ashley both started to laugh. They waved and their neighbors waved back and then turned off the lights. James did the same and they went to bed chuckling.

The next day Tyrone's car had a problem so James gave him a ride. Ashley snickered as she heard some rap music coming from James car as they drove off.

"Huh, Tyrone must be rubbing off on him. Good thing he has an open mind." Ashley thought as she waved to Monica who was walking over in her yoga outfit. Ashley looked at her and thought her outfit seemed a bit tighter and more revealing than the day before but didn't finish the thought as Monica hugged her with a laugh.

"Sorry, no show last night. Maybe you'll get lucky tonight though?" Monica said with a grin as they went to the home gym.

"Well, we keep an open mind. Although I figure I'll be seeing curtains before anything like that."

They did their yoga and Ashley did some really great stretches and poses. Monica was a great coach and partner. They finished their yoga and went upstairs for a smoothie. Monica added some vodka (maybe a bit more than yesterday) and they made some small talk.

Monica asked Ashley about their pool and who serviced it. "We need to get ours set up before we can use it. I like a mid-day swim though; can I come over at about 1pm and use yours?"

Ashley said no issues, but she would be working on her training as she was a bit behind from yesterday. The yoga had relaxed her a lot and she had found it hard to focus.

Monica smiled at that and said she would be by at 1.

At one o'clock, Monica knocked on the door. Ashley had to catch her breath at the sight. Monica looked amazing in a one piece stark white bathing suit that made her skin color jump out. She wore mirror shades and white flip flops and she let Ashley show her the pool.

"You know, if you are having a hard time concentrating why don't you take a break? Put on a suit and come for a swim with me. It'll be fun, and it will help tone your body with that yoga." Monica said.

Ashley was going to protest, but Monica replied "You really need to be open minded about other solutions to your problems. Your mind is obviously overtaxed, take a break."

"Yeah, I need to be open minded about this. This might work." Ashley replied without a second thought and ran off to change.

An hour later Ashley was tired but also elated. They had swum multiple laps, both for time and for distance. She was really feeling good and stretched as she got out of the pool.

"Wow! That really feels great! I'm ready to go tackle my studies now. Thanks for coming over." Ashley said to Monica who also was toweling off.

Monica smiled back at her. "Having a healthy body is key to a healthy mind. Glad you were open minded enough to listen to me. We should make this a daily event."

Ashley nodded eagerly and agreed that this was going to be part of the new routine. Monica headed home and Ashley hit the books hard. James got home a bit late again, having stopped with Tyrone for another after work drink at a club.

"Tyrone has some really interesting customers and friends. Lots of folks who are trying to recover from a bad start or a bad decision. He introduced me to several pro athletes and I think I scored the firm some real high profile customers."

Ashley grinned and they finished a bottle of wine. Ashley was feeling really randy and soon she and James had headed up stairs and were kissing heavily. She almost didn't think to close the curtains but reached over as she and her husband started to strip down. Just as she pulled the curtain closed she caught a glimpse of Monica. Monica was smiling and giving her a thumbs up. Ashley grinned back and returned the sign as she saw Tyrone wrap his hands around his wife's waist and start nuzzling her neck. She drew the curtains closed and had a thought "Wow, maybe I should leave the curtains open one time and let them watch."

Ashley blinked at the thought, and shook her head slightly. She was wondering where such a thought had come from when James removed her bra and started playing with her nipples. She rapidly lost her train of thought and was soon gasping for breath. And James began to lick between her legs her last intelligent thought was "Why not open the curtains? You should keep an open mind."

Oddly enough, Ashley thought the voice in her head sounded like Monica's.

The rest of the week passed quickly. Ashley and Monica did yoga in the mornings followed by vodka smoothies (Monica kept added more vodka, but Ashley kept an open mind and found it was a nice way to take the edge of the morning), and then an hour of swimming in the afternoons. Ashley noticed her energy was going up and her body was definitely showing some nice tone. James was now coming home at about 6:30 every night after having an after work drink with Tyrone. He had brought in a large list of clients to the firm, and while there was some grumbling about the type of client, most of James' bosses were happy with the business. James also was listening to Rap music as Tyrone had gotten him interested in it. Their sex life had picked up as well, and each night seemed to end with a bottle of wine and a trip upstairs.

The next week started the same, but Monica had a change for Ashley after the swim.

"Hey, you know that after I swim I just go over to our deck and sunbathe. Why don't you join me and we just do it here? The sun's in a better position. Your skin is nice, but some direct sunlight will make it much better."

Ashley wasn't sure and made noises about having work to do, but Monica was pretty persuasive and after she offered to mix a pitcher of margaritas Ashley gave in. Monica mixed it up and put some vodka in it.

"Hey, keep an open mind Ashley, lots of people do 3 drink lunches so a simple splash of vodka won't hurt a bit."

Ashley blinked and thought a second. "Yeah, I need to keep an open mind about this. A splash won't hurt." And so she and Monica tanned for 30 minutes and enjoyed the Margaritas.

Ashley noticed a couple of other changes that week. She was definitely looking better from the workouts and tanning, and she found herself wanting to show off her body more so her clothing tastes had changed. She now wore yoga pants and sport bras around the house and when she went out, she usually wore a tighter blouse and a shorter skirt. James had taken to wearing suits that had some color to them and was listening to Rap music all the time. Ashley hadn't liked it, but once after work when all of them were talking in the driveway Tyrone had commented that her attitude wasn't very open minded and she had realized he was right. After listening to a special mix from Monica, she had become hooked and now listened to it all day.

The following week Monica caught Ashley doing a dance in the kitchen to a song on her mix tape when she came by for their yoga. She smiled a sort of evil smile.

"Nice moves. I used to dance before I became a model. Having a lot of different talents is useful in the biz. You could be a great dancer."

"Oh, I don't think I have your grace. I'm really nothing but left feet." Ashley replied with a flush.

"No, no. With some coaching you could do very well. After the yoga, you're coming with me." Monica said. "Be open minded about this."

"Of course. Yeah, it can't hurt to at least try can it?" Ashley responded. "I need to be open minded."

"That's the spirit, girlfriend."

They did yoga, and had a strong vodka smoothie. Ashley had a slight buzz from it as Monica led her back to her house and downstairs.

Ashley was impressed by the basement. It was set up like a bar, with a large selection of alcohol, a bar, chairs, tables, and a small stage. It even had a disco ball. And on the stage was a...

"Is that a stripper pole?" Ashley asked with an embarrassed giggle.

"Yes, I use it for my pole dancing workout. Don't let the stripper association fool you, this is a GREAT workout and the yoga routines get you in perfect shape for it. Keep an open mind about this, you'll love it."

Ashley found herself agreeing and soon was dancing to the mix tape that Monica had made for her. She listened to Monica and watched her as she did her routine. Ashley had to admit it was pretty sexy and she found herself thinking how cool it would be to be as sexy as Monica. With that thought she pushed herself hard to do it right. Monica smiled the whole time and took charge of her eager pupil and worked her hard.

After an hour had passed, Ashley was sweaty, tired and happy. Monica had given her lots of guidance and she found herself wanting to do more, but she listened to her girlfriend and then instead went up stairs for lunch. They swam that day in Monica's pool, and Ashley had to borrow a suit from Monica. It was a thong bikini with a tiger strip pattern. Ashley giggled when she saw it and said it looked like something a hooker would wear.

"You need to keep an open mind. Lots of folks would disagree with you on that, this is a perfectly good suit and it's made for a hot body to wear. You're a hot body, so wear it and show off that bod." Monica had said sternly.

Ashley blinked and replied "Of course, I'm sorry. I'll keep an open mind."

She put it on and they swam their laps. When they got out and moved to tan Monica stopped her and gave her some instruction on how to properly wear a tiger strip thong bikini.

"I like you Ashley, you have a nice open mind and are willing to learn about how other people live and do things. So let me explain how you need to wear this. This is a bikini, a tiger strip bikini. It's designed to be worn by a hottie who is unafraid of her body and loves to show it off. You wear this and you WANT to be looked at and fantasized about. You wear this because you want every eye following you, either wanting you or wanting to be you. Watch how I walk, this is how you do it." Monica said and then proceeded to strut along the pool in a slow, sensuous stride.

Ashley couldn't help but gape at her as she glided by. Her ass swayed, her long legs strutted, and her whole body seemed to drip sexy promise of what kind of awesome fun awaited someone brave enough to take her.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,335 Followers